Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those arms shifted, that body moved, and dark eyes opened to watch as Hiroki made himself comfortable. Katsu smiled, nuzzling his head in against the older man's neck and shoulders, his body pressing close and feeding off the warmth that Asato was giving off.
"Arigatou..." Azriel whispered, closing his eyes, practically buried under the black electric blanket.
It was so nice...
He had missed this the night before...
"What would I do without you to keep me safe and warm?" the young man spoke as he sighed, relaxing in the arms that held him. "Don't hate me for what I've shown you... for what I've done..." Katsumi whispered as his body shivered for a time in Hiroki's grasp.
Soon... the bat slipped into a deep peaceful sleep.
In the morning, he'd have a hangover from hell.
But for now... he simply slept.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:16 am

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

By the time the morning came, Hiroki did want to wake up because he was so warm. The top of his head could feel the slight coolness of the morning outside of the blankets. He tilted his head and could feel the fluff of soft hair under his chin.

Last night...Had it really happened at all? He didn't want to believe it but the empty bowl for rice was sitting just within his vision retelling the dreadful tale. However, right now, things were quite and cozy. Soft kitten fur under his chin. Warm skin against his own. It was hard to get upset or angry when this peaceful laziness engulfed him.

As he lay there, he wondered if they would be happy together. But it was hard to imagine not sleeping in the arms of his kitten. They had fun together...didn't they? He didn't want to think about the brainwashing and the drugs but he knew he probably should have been. Because he wasn't sure if what he was feeling was his own real desires.

But right now, all of those things didn't seem to matter because everything was quiet as death. That thought scared him for a moment because he almost threw the thoughts of living away. His thoughts had become so irrational. Hiroki was sure he needed psychological help to cut through some of the mess in his head. But...Katsu had told him the truth about their world together. It wasn't pretty and the older man wasn't sure that he should stay with Katsu.

But...even as he thought deeply about leaving, it just didn't feel right. Here he was nestled in the arm of a young man that had bared his whole soul to him. Ugly as it was. Katsu wanted to change. Was Hiroki so much a catalyst to that change? He wasn't sure. But he liked the sweet smiles on the kitten's face and the soft little yawns when he woke in the morning. He liked the curling up by the fire place and he didn't feel so old in Katsu's arms.

Sadly though, with all these truths before him, the idea that Katsu made him feel like a teen wasn't so much reality as the cause and effect of a drug. Ok....so that part was a downer. He wasn't sure he'd be able to keep up with the kitten.

But as he thought about that portion of his world, the more he realized he wouldn't leave. His arms hugged Katsu just a little tighter wishing that all those things said in a drunken stupor last night were resolve for the days to come. Could kitten change? Could he make the world right? Would he change the world that Izo had created? Hiroki wasn't certain, but if he could he would help if he could.

Sometimes he wished he could be more like Aki had been before his madness. But Elephants didn't become Tigers. However...his eyes glanced down at the sleeping puff of hair sticking out from under the electric blanket. Kittens could grow up to be Tigers....

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:39 am

OOC: Michi/Izzy...etc combined post.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Tease? Me? Now what ever would make you think that?" he winked as he sat down at the table. "Yes well I suppose you're not being exactly mean but you know what I'm talking about. I know there is bad blood between the two of you but things have been really rough the past few days for everyone. Once the holiday is over we can sit down and have a strategy meeting on Ohayou. Eventually both of you need to bury the hatch." He kept things light but he was being honest. One day both men needed to grow beyond their differences and work together.

He didn't stick to that more serious conversation even if it was an important one. The party still had a ways to go and later that night they'd snuggle under the stars. "Ooh...mm...This!" He pointed to round cup of flan. It wasn't very large so there were two on Izzy's plate. "I've been in the mood for something creamy and sweet. And it's got a slight burnt caramel taste. YUMMY!" His eyes sparkled as he stared at the delicious temptations. "And...well mm..you can tell these are homemade." He tried to put a healthy edge to them and failed. "I guess it is back to the gym after the holidays."

------

Michi nodded at Yuuji as he commented about his cleaned up look. Then sighed. Yeah he should have been more angry at Yuuji but Michi knew that he had been a bit of an idiot too. "Well, I had to come to the party looking a bit more presentable." he said with a smile that seemed to be genuine. "You're being really stiff, lighten up, Takagi-kuuuuun." He smirked as he purposely messed up the honorific because he really couldn't call him Yuuji in public. Not at this party.

"Look, I'm frustrated, maybe a little peeved but I ain't got Narcissus' angst level so don't shoehorn me into that mold. I've had a few of my own difficulties since the tsunami. Yea, and I don't talk about those things much because everyone else has huge problems compared to my feelings of loss and all that. So...just don't sweat it. Give me a little time to cool and things will go back to normal." Michi usually didn't make much mention of his own problems but he felt that he should at least give Yuuji a little bit of awareness that not everything that happened today was Yuuji's fault.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:32 pm

"You can't reach that, baka."
"Don't call him that. He's just little."
Wide dark eyes looked over at the two twins. "Pae. Pae." Katsumi said, slapping his tiny hands against the side of the piano, fingers unable to reach the keys as he tried to say the word "Play".
Akihiko smiled, "Sit with Yuri, Katsu." the boy said, hopping up onto the piano bench.
With a huge smile of his own, Katsumi grabbed the edge of Yuriko's sleeve and tugged until she sat down. The toddler scrambled into his sister's lap, getting nice and cozy. Yuriko wrapped her arms around her little brother warmly as Akihiko's fingers started to play.
It wasn't anything too note worthy. Nothing fast or complicated because the child was only six and had only started learning with his twin a couple of months before.
Giggling, Katsumi pointed at his brother. "Niisa" he said with a big smile.
"Yes, that's 'niisan'." Yuriko replied, taking Katsumi's tiny hands in hers and making them clap along to the rhythm which Akihiko played.
"What are you three doing?" came a soft female voice from behind the children.
Katsumi looked up and shrugged out of his sister's arms and stood there, reaching up toward the woman. "Kaasa!" the child happily started saying, wanting his 'okaasan' to pick him up.
Kindly, Kaori scooped the boy into her arms and held him close. "Hello my little Katsumi..." she whispered, kissing the child.
"I was practicing piano, okaasan. Katsu likes it." Akihiko said, sitting cross-legged on the bench, facing his siblings and mother.
Yuriko nodded, "He told niisan to play! He said, 'Pae'!"
"Did he?" Kaori asked, nuzzling Katsumi playfully before reaching a hand out toward her twins. "It's dinner time though, so how about we put your music on hold, ne?"
The woman smiled as Yuriko hopped to her feet and took her mother's hand, then reached her own out and grasped Akihiko's when her older twin dashed over.
A happy little family ready for dinner...

Dreams... not nightmares...
That was a plus for once.
And yet, dreams that were memories might have stung more than fearful terrors.
Azriel's lips parted in a smile as he clung to Hiroki, still quite obviously asleep. A soft whisper of "okaasan..." came from those lips and for a moment, the bat stirred, turning in Asato's arms and onto his back. Black nails reached out, gripping the comforter even as the young man's left hip pressed against the older man's body. It seemed that Katsu didn't want to be parted from those warm arms... but his dreams caused him to shift and move. Azriel sighed softly, turning his head onto Hiroki's arm, turning further until his back was to the older man.
Then that lithe body wiggled backward to tuck itself within Asato's embrace, his body fitting perfectly as he curled back into that warm space.

User Image

"Yeah well, I tried burying it by helping find his son. He just keeps digging the damn thing back up." Akihiko replied as he tore a manjuu in half and bit one side, setting the other on his plate.
For a moment, the musician just watched his partner gush about the sweets, then he laughed. "Afraid I'm going to steal it if it was frozen?" he teased, picking up a spoon and stealing a tiny bit of flan. "Mm... that is good. What is it exactly? And you do realize you can use the gym at home, don't you? Which reminds me that I need to contact my personal trainer again... You're not the only one who needs to get in shape, Ruki." the musician spoke with a wink.

Dark eyes remained fixed on Michi, but Takagi smiled slightly. "Maybe I am stiff... not enough to drink yet perhaps?" he joked, though he knew that easily wasn't the reason.
Yuuji just didn't want to irk the physical therapist more than need be.
"You know you can talk to me about that stuff, right?" Takagi asked, grabbing a passing waiter's champagne glass for himself. "You helped me out a lot back then and you weren't alone."
Which was true... Yuuji had saved the man from a falling chandelier only to end up with shards of glass all up his own leg. They'd hot-wired a limo and gotten as many people to higher ground as they could at the time. But then Takagi had left for a long time... searching for any sign of Shou or Izzy.
"I'm sorry I left you alone with my cousin then. I suppose I just wasn't thinking about anyone's feelings at the time. Work came first." Yuuji replied, sipping his champagne. "I'm sure Akihiko wouldn't mind you talking to him about it either. You were kind of his lifeline at the time."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Just give him time. He's got a lot of guilt right now." suggested Izzy as he took a taste of the flan and squeed! Then he watched his partner steal a tiny bite. "Frozen flan? No this stuff doesn't come frozen as far as I know." He wouldn't have let Akihiko steal his flan as he held his spoon defensively. "And even if it was frozen it's mine! Ice cream is frozen and you wouldn't throw that away!"

Then he pondered the next question Akihiko asked, "Uhmmm....sugar, eggs, that sweetened canned milk stuff...things like that. I think." He wasn't the right person to ask since his cooking skills were atrocious!

"Personal trainer? Mmm..maybe I should talk to the man too. I need a schedule. Shou told me what his workouts are like. I can't believe he does all that at the studio gym. He's got a gym at home too. We did body weight workouts on the boat. I'm in better shape than I was but I want to get a lot better. Hey...you and I can train together!" he winked at his star and then took another bite of the delicious flan. Oh sooooo good. He was eating dessert first!

-----

Michi eyes drifted to the stage seeing his new guitarist playing a song he knew. "He's pretty good....maybe he won't mind playing music for me considering what he's playing right now." That was a humorous thought because Michi was closer to Jpop Dance than anything rock.

"Obviously not enough to drink." Michi took the joke and smiled back at Yuuji. But then nodded a little guiltily and said, "Yeah I know but when you look at your world through my eyes, my problems seem pretty small compared to you're and Narcissus' so I try not to add to that."

He grabbed the champagne from another waiter's tray just like Yuuji had before and turned to him more seriously, It's not really about being alone...I mean it's more like losing people. We weren't the only people affected that day. Just sometimes have odd feelings about my relationships since the tsunami. Well, I suppose I'm not committed enough to be a full time boyfriend...but sometimes maybe I want more. But yeah, that's confusing because I get antsy if I feel like someone is trying to be something more. I mean maybe not the same thing as how I feel for Akihiko. But..." then he rolled his eyes and took a long drink of his glass, "Man that sounds all sorts of crazy and disjointed..I think I just have some uncertainties that I'm slowly trying to come to terms with...you know? Just...a few issues."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki blinked when Katsu spoke in his sleep. Okaasan? But the smile that came after that small voice brought a tender smile to Hiroki's lips. He leaned over and kissed the edge of Katsu's temple before the young man started snuggling into a more comfortable position.

Was this the stability he had been looking for? He still couldn't believe he had almost wanted to die last night. He was truly a mess in his head. However, right now, things weren't going crazy and that brought hope back to his head. which for now wasn't aching.

He almost laughed as Katsu wriggled back into his chest. Seriously, the young man was a kitten. How could anyone want to harm such a beautiful young man, he would never understand. Couldn't imagine what a heartless monster Matsumoto Izo was. Couldn't imagine the vile doctor on that video. Then he stopped right there because thinking of that started making him queazy.

His eyes closed as he tried to settle his stomach then nestled his face back into Katsu's hair realizing that they actually were a perfect bed time pair. They spooned up nicely together as far as sleeping went. That took his mind away from the stranger darker topics. Soon he was drifting off again. Sleeping in was a good thing.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Beautiful sweet dreams of family... of a time before the darkness... filtered through Katsumi's mind as he slept. Knowing his mother's face forced the young man's subconscious to pull memories out from behind whatever wall had been put forth in the vocalist's mind as a child. That first surgery so long ago... filled with so much confusion, emptiness, and loneliness. But now he had good dreams for perhaps the first time he could remember. Pure sweet innocent memories of a boy and his family.
Time passed though, and not long after Hiroki started drifting off again... the bat's lips parted once more and he stirred. "Don't.... leave..." came the soft voice, black nails reaching out beside him as if trying to grasp something just beyond.

User Image

"I didn't mean what's in it... but what IS it." Akihiko laughed, setting his spoon down and pushing it toward Izzy as a means of saying, 'see? no weapon now.'. "Hmmm... ice cream isn't frozen when it melts." he spoke, eating the rest of one manjuu bun. "But it still tastes like ice cream... kind of. I don't like it when it's too cold. A little melted and it mixes really well with some chocolate sauce." the young tiger continued, pretty much keeping to his far healthier foods. "I had thought of that, yes... It would be a lot easier of my trainer just trained us both."
Narcissus sighed slightly, picking up his champagne glass and taking a sip. "What time do you want to head back home? I'd like to have a little time just the two of us before we turn in... and we need to be at the club by 10:00am."

"Just a few?" Takagi asked with a smirk, shaking his head. "Feel free to add to our problems, Tanaka-san. God knows we've dumped our own problems on you unfairly. But... well I don't think what you've said is crazy or disjointed. You want something more but you don't want something more with the wrong person." Yuuji replied, sipping the champagne in his hand. "I can't advise you who to chase after because it's none of my business... I can only say that I think you're doing the right thing. Not rushing into a relationship, I mean."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:05 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"OH! It's a FLAN!" exclaimed Izzy as he slurped in another bite before taking that spoon Akihiko pushed to him. Now there really was no weapon to swipe his flan out from under him. He grinned up at Akihiko and giggled, "I think you'd like Ice cream better with hot fudge over and a warm brownie underneath it. Mmm. But I better eat something health too after this." He poked at the sushi on his plate then picked up one and looked at it. "Uni? Really? Ooooooh." He popped it in his mouth and his eyes closed as he savored the taste. "Mmmm...now that IS heaven."

Izzy was totally focused on the food for awhile before realizing that Akihiko had asked him something, "You pick the time. We've been here a little while and we don't have to stay all night. Everyone knows there's a show tomorrow night."

---------------------

"Ha...well yeah...just a few." Michi downed a bit more of the alcohol and and smiled again. "Yeah, well, I'll wait till after these shows. Then maybe I'll talk a bit more about it. For now, neither you nor Narcissus needs any extra on your shoulders."

"Thanks, Not sure who the 'right' person would be. I mean, I'm not really looking you know? And most of the people I'd find remotely my type, well most of them are taken. Even so...well..yeah...I'm not sure I'm the type to be good in a committed relationship. I think I'll see how my singing career goes. Ah...man...so confusing but you're right. No reason to rush into a relationship." He reached back and picked up a piece of sushi from his plate then smiled, "So...you going to be here late tonight?"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

His eyes flicked open barely hearing those words. Did he say...don't leave? Was that meant for him? Or was that Katsu's dream. Hiroki leaned in and kissed Katsu's head and whispered. "I'm here....I'm not going anywhere...What am I going to do with you?"

Hiroki hugged Katsu securely to his chest and made sure the blanket was completely covered. "I don't know what I'd do without you....Katsu."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Katsu exhaled sharply then dark eyes opened. He turned his head, seeing Hiroki now, and he smiled softly.
But then the vocalist groaned and closed those eyes, burying his face in the older man's arm.
Hangover...
"God how much did I drink..." the bat moaned, snuggling down into the blankets and turning his entire body toward Hiroki, head pressed against the elephant of Ohayou's chest. Lithe fingers went up, grabbing the comforter and pulling it completely over his head, creating a dark cocoon of sorts as he tried to hide.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:58 pm

((OOC: Nezumi/Chiyou/Suzaku))

"I like your rough fingers..." Hideki whispered, a minx-like grin slowly sliding over his face. Oh, did he ever like those strong, rough hands on him...
But then he tilted his head to listen to what had happened to Nezumi.

Dark eyes narrowed as the guitarist began to confront his manager. Why was Nakai jumping down his throat over this? What was he supposed to do? Go cry in a corner? Just how was that gonna fix anything?

"Listen...yeah, I fell over the balcony...and I almost let myself splatter all over the pavement down below because I didn't want Hiroki to go over with me because he was trying to save me. Why? Because I loved him. I had just confessed to him, and he shot me down...just in time for me to lean against the railing right as the quake hit, sending me flying backwards over the edge.
Speaking of failed romance...I owe you an apology, Chiyou-kun. I sucked as a manager when I was managing you last time. I treated you poorly and didn't give you what you deserved. Why? Because I had fallen in love with you and you wouldn't give me the time of day. I felt slighted and jealous over how you used to fawn over Izzy Lucky, so I just shut down and started to ignore you, because that's how I felt you were treating me. Was it the right thing to do? Absolutely not. Am I still in love with you? No...but I do care about you as a performer and as a person. I'm very happy to see you and Nakai here getting along so well. Now...if you two will excuse me, I'm going to go "worry" about myself and see if I can't get laid by someone tonight, because I've never done it with anyone before..." the mouse rambled, not sounding like himself at all, before he turned on his heel and stomped off into the crowd.

"Kai...I don't think...I don't think Nezumi-san is okay at all...." Hideki blinked, completely blindsided by what he had just heard. Frankly, he was worried now, because it sounded like the manager was on his way into getting into trouble tonight...and well on his way into having a good nervous breakdown later. Poor mouse didn't even seem to know it, either.

Snatching up two drinks from a passing waiter, the mouse slammed them down, wishing he could just get buzzed again. He was painfully sober after the balcony incident...and he really, really didn't want to be, now.
Shifting through the crowd, the mouse came upon Michi and Takagi Yuuji.

"Ah, Michi-kun...you okay? Wanted to check on you after that little quake. How's your night going?" he grinned, then twitched just a little bit, seeming unusually energetic. The adrenaline was still pumping full force through his lithe frame, holding back all the emotions he probably should be feeling, and making him act far more impulsively now than he ever, ever had before.

"Are you wanting to leave soon? I was thinking we could share a limo home. Drop you off at your place on my way and all that." he smiled, lightly bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet as he stood there.

Suzaku finished the first song, then went straight into another with a seamless transition, keeping with the pop-music theme, helping to make the mood more fun and energetic once more.

((OOC: Song two: Turn Me On ))

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:14 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Dates, huh?" the violinist mused, imagining what it would be like to take Kou to an amusement park...eating cotton candy and riding roller coasters all day.

"We definitely need to go on a lot of dates..." he grinned, then chuckled as his lips were wiped like he was a little kid or something.

"Thanks, Kaasan." Ryu teased, then leaned over and licked a little smudge of grease off of Raito's bottom lip.

"Go to the zoo?" the star focused in, suddenly very, very interested. He hadn't been to a zoo in ages!

"Polar bears and penguins? Aw man, yeah...we totally have to go! I want to see the pandas, too. I love pandas!"

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"I'm fine, Nezumi-san. Going great, I'm listening to my new guitarist. He's pretty cool isn't he?" Michi pointed to the stage towards Suzaku and smiled. "Are you ok? I heard you took a tumble." Michi wondered because Nezumi seemed just a hair off.

"Well I wasn't planning on leaving for a bit because I'm wanting to talk to Suzaku some before I go." admitted as he continued to eat some of the food upon his plate little by little. "After I talk to him, I'll probably head back to my place. Man, Yammi-san wants me to be at the club by 10am. So I've got to make sure I get some good sleep. He's going to be in a really bad mood tomorrow if he's got a hangover."

Michi's eye drifted to Yammi who was leaning against his bassist chatting. He still had a water bottle but Michi knew that the man was drunk. "I wouldn't wait around for me if you're ready to go home Nezumi-san." he said with a smile and then laughed, "You make sure you're at my show tomorrow right?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:54 pm

"Yes, dates..." Kou laughed and shook his head wondering what might be going on in Ryuu's head. There was a certain sparkle in those eyes. " What are you thinking?"

"Oh no! I'm not your mom. I don't think I could keep up with you, young man." he burst into laughter when Ryuu licked his bottom lip. "That tickles!"

"Yeah...the zoo." Ok..so it looked like Kou had picked a winner because obviously Ryuu liked animals. "I bet they do have a panda or two. And maybe we can get some crepes in the park. There is a crepe stand just outside the man gate."

Kou was actually looking forward to this adventure. Of course they'd have to cover all that red hair so Ryuu's fans wouldn't notice and maybe put him in something normal like jeans and fashionable clothes. Kou decided to wear a wig that day, just in case he might be spotted. "So...we'll go as soon as you're feeling up to it. OK?"

Right after he said that, he peered at the TV, "Oh look! It's the count down!"
The new year was coming...it would be a good one. Right?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:57 pm

THAT... was random.
Nakai just stared at Nezumi. In fact he didn't say a word at all. Even when Chiyou started talking... he just stayed silent, watching the mousy man retreat.
"I um... Well no he's obviously not okay... What the ********, he loved you?" the blond asked in shocked surprise, staring at Chiyou suddenly. "That... that was way too much information. Nezumi-san loves Hiroki-san? I thought I was the only one who'd ever wanted to do it with him!" but then Kai blinked. "Oh wait I uh... damn it..."

"Late? Probably... especially with Hiroki-san gone." Yuuji replied with a slight shrug as if to say 'what can you do?' in response. "I... was thinking of visiting someone tonight but, well it depends when I get finished here. You know I called Aya-chan earlier and..."
But before he could say anything more about it, Nezumi popped up. Best not to talk about his crumbling marriage right now with someone who didn't understand the reasons behind it.
"Seems even mice can sneak up on ninajs, ne?" Takagi asked the physical therapist with a wink before bowing slightly to the manager. "Nezumi-san, it's nice to see you didn't fall to your doom outside. You'll have to send Hiroki-san a 'Thank You For Saving My Life' card." he smiled, trying to turn the experience into something a little lighter.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Blue eyes flickered with mischief. "Well then... soon as you're done eating cause no I'm not cooking you anything when we get home... let's ditch this party and go star gazing, ne?" Akihiko spoke softly, his hand drifting under the table to touch Izzy's knee lightly.
Actually, his fingers did a bit more than that... moving just enough to stroke the man's inner thigh. The tablecloth kept it completely discreet, not to mention there was a wall to their backs.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games