Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:07 pm
*He turns his attention back to his wife when she speaks to him.* Flamboyant, huh? Well, I like some colors too, just asl long as they're not too flashy. *He listens as she names off a few of Sergio's clients.* Uh, yeah ... I recall seeing some of those names before. *Of course she'd bring up Giovanni. stare He takes in a long breath, exhaling slowly to calm himself down. Just let it go ... * neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm
*jumps suddenly when she feels her phone vibrate and digs around for it. It's a text from Tony.*

Text from Antonio
Did Triny take you to that nice lingerie store there?

*face turns completely red*
Lingerie!? gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:15 pm
She turned and grinned at Flo.

"Oh-ho-ho.....you want to go lingerie shopping? wink I'm sure we can squeeze that in after we go to Sergio's. User Image Isn't that right, Psy? biggrin "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:16 pm
*Turns to Florence surprised when she says the word "Lingerie" so loudly.* Oh Sergio doesn't do lingerie, but there is one place in town that is just to die for, Florence. We need to make a stop there too just as Katana has mentioned. User Image

I mean that is if William doesn't mind. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:20 pm
Lingerie? ... No, I don't mind. wink *He thinks about all the lingerie that Trina has in her collection, and wonders if she'll be modeling different pieces for him later.* emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:21 pm
Eh? eek N-N-N-No sweatdrop I was just... I just... sweatdrop crying
*stupid phone* crying

I mean... I'm sure going in there would be very embarrassing for Mr. Dougherty and I wouldn't want him to feel left out or anything sweatdrop

*facepalms when Dougherty right afterward says he wouldn't mind* emotion_facepalm

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:24 pm
Suddenly materializes in the middle of the car. He looks around to his arms and legs and sees that everything is in it's proper place. He does however look down to see one article completely gone.

"Well the teleporter seems to work but... Where are my pants?"

He suddenly sees people packing various things around him.

"Umm... did I just pop in on something."

After a moment he also remembers what his missing. Ashby's ears shoot up straight and the fur on his tail stands on end. He places both hands between his legs and gives out a shriek like a five year old girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:30 pm
*Arriving, the car stops and the driver opens the door as the ladies exit the vehicle. She enters first and with out stretched arms loudly announces her arrival. Sergio claps excitedly and rushes to her and they exchange a customary Italian greeting.*

Now LADIES User Image ……oops and gentleman. User Image … Welcome welcome! *Sergio clasps his hands together and goes over to William. He walks around him and examines him closely. Picks up the hem of his coat and examines it.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm
She beamed at Sergio and one of his assistants appeared with a tray of martinis. User Image She plucked two glasses off and went over to hand one to Psy before wandering off to look at fabric samples.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 pm
*quickly shoots Tony back a text saying that apparently they will be going after they're done here* crying  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:36 pm
You must be Sergio. Trina has told me quite a bit about you. *He stands still as Sergio walks around him and surveys the inside of his jacket.* confused Uhm ... I didn't have time to unpack yet ... neutral

(( *Hits Pause Button.* ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 pm
Ashby crawled out the car with his hands still between his legs. He looks around and started turning red. He starts looking around for something... ANYTHING that could work to protect his modesty.

He saw a bush and just ran right for it. He sighed standing behind the bush which was just high enough to cover his nethers.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Taking a walk outside of the shops always put Anira in a pleasant mood. This time of year with all the signs covered with Holiday decorations and the music playing on the speakers, it was just enough to take her mind off more annoying things. Plus she needed to get started on her holiday shopping now that Thanksgiving was over. Hearing a rustle in the bushes nearby she turned in the direction of the noise and looked around. Hello? Is anyone there?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 pm
thaskarin

Thinking that she merely heard the wind, it had been quite breezy that day now that the sun had come out, she decided to continue on. Pausing for a moment to admire some new clothes in the display window where a lovely burgundy winter coat was hanging.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:16 pm
Ashby looks over and sees someone coming over. He panics looking for anything to cover himself. He curses as someone says "Hello."

Upon hearing he stands straight up, face still beat red. His eyes were closed so he couldn't see who he was talking to.

"DON'T MIND THE WEIRD PANTSLESS EX-HUMAN IN THE BUSHES! PLEASE JUST CONTINUE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY ORDINARY AND NOT WEIRD ACTIVITIES!"

He started to sweat. That and he puffed his cheeks up holding his breath. Childish as it was Ashby couldn't bring himself to open his eyes out of his own sheer embarrassment.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games