Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:34 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slipping from Hiroki's arms, the bat walked over to get the cups of tea. He stopped though, glancing at the older man for a moment. Secretly, Azriel wondered if Takatori had drugged one of the cups... but he hadn't ordered it so certainly he hadn't... had he?
"I can... I can give you something to help you sleep." Katsumi spoke softly, sitting down beside Hiroki, offering him one of the cups. "It's helped you before. Kind of... kind of makes you just relax... a part of you forgetting whatever is wrong."
Of course it was a drug, but it wasn't something that would cause the elephant of Ohayou to crave anything. It might change his perception some... but it wouldn't fix the hurts... just a temporary bandaid really.
"Or... you can drink your tea and I can give you some aspirin. I'd give you one of my headache pills but... well... you don't react so good to drugs. Kind of like me... and my medicine is specifically tailored for my use." he laughed softly, thinking about it. "A designer drug for an unnatural headache." but then Katsumi smiled and picked up one of the chocolate covered cherries, holding it out for the megane-clad man. "Or maybe you're hungry or haven't had enough sweets or caffeine..."

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 pm

"My fingers will be fine. Don't worry." Nakai spoke with a smile, ruffling Chiyou's hair. "Not the first time I've had a blister. I'm surprised you haven't complained about my rough little fingers." he teased, winking at the 'kid'.
Amber eyes though focused on Nezumi. "Fine? FINE?! You almost fell off the ******** balcony! You're not fine! And yes, Chiyou and I are fine the guitarist said, folding his arms over his chest. "Why the hell are you worried about us when you should be worried about yourself?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:16 pm

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki shook his head and took the cup. God he didn't want to think of having more drugs in his system not knowing where the others came from. But he took the cherry into the other free hand before sipping the tea.

He didn't ask what they had been giving him. Hiroki wouldn't be able to take that sort of information right now. "Just the tea and this cherry. I don't think I could stomach the idea of anything else right now. "

But then his stomach growled. "Ugh...I guess that's a lie isn't it," He stared down at his empty stomach realizing he threw everything up. But he wasn't sure he could eat anything either. His lips sucked the edge of the cup and he took in more tea, then his eyes drifted up to just watch Katsu.

He almost wanted his collar and chain...almost wanted just the quiet of the darkness. Just a few normal sensations. But then again...were those things a lie too? He wanted something to feel stable...normal....so the sands in his head would stop shifting.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Somehow... some instinct within the bat told him he could help. He'd made this mess after all... wasn't he charged with cleaning it up?
Azriel's eyes widened as he stared at Hiroki, his pupils moving slightly. Then he gasped, putting a hand to his own head. Lithe fingers reached into the drawer of the nightstand, taking out the packet of pills and popping one into his mouth, swallowing it down with the hot tea.
"Gomen..." the young man whispered, rubbing at his temple, dark eyes closed. "I'll... I'll get you something to eat... Rice? I... I had some leftover fettuccine alfredo from dinner if you want that... It..." Katsu couldn't help but look to the man beside him. "We used to drug your coffee with... with DPress... It helped keep you calm when I was training you." he spoke honestly before snatching the cup from Hiroki's fingers and taking a sip.
When nothing happened, Azriel smiled slightly. "See? Not drugged. If it were... I'd know... I'd start tripping out. If I remember right, DPress used to make me really jittery instead of relaxed... paranoid almost." he was saying, taking a second sip of Hiroki's tea... just to be on the safe side. The bat handed it back. "That's... well that's what I was suggesting you take... but I think you're right. I can bring you a bottle of aspirin. An unopened bottle if you want. And something to eat too. Do... do you... I mean would it help?"
Azriel just wasn't sure how to aid the older man and get rid of his pain... alleviate his pain just a bit... "You're hungry, Asato-kun. It'll just make your head hurt more if you don't eat. We can eat together. I... I think I could use something after all the alcohol."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:41 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Rice?" That sounded mild and not as repulsive as other things might be. He had no idea what DPress was. But now he knew what had calmed him down on many days he had been agitated. He now eyed his cup as Azriel returned it but finally took another sip giving Katsu just a little trust about its contents.

"I...I don't know if I could take an asprin...but..maybe...it would be ok." The pounding in his head he doubted could be pushed away with asprin at this point. He almost rubbed his head but realized he was still holding the cherry.

Slowly he took a bite of it. So sweet...His lips puckered up as he pushed the rest of it into his mouth trying to swallow it. At least he knew where the cherry came from...that it was safe.

Then he rubbed his head and tried to pinch out the stress between his eyebrows. "I don't think asprin going to cut this."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Dark eyes flickered, "Do you think you could undress and get comfortable in bed while I get some rice?" Katsu asked softly, reaching one hand out to gently run through the man's hair. "I can help take the pain away... but I'll need you relaxed... and I can relax you naturally once you've eaten... it will just take some time." he replied, reaching into the nightstand again and drawing out an unopened bottle of aspirin. "Take a couple of these first... eat a couple of cherries... and get comfortable, ne? Leave me enough room to sit behind your pillows though, okay?"
Sure, he was drunk... and yeah, Azriel would probably be throwing up come morning... but right now, he felt sympathy. The bat understood such pain... the agony of the head... the mind...
He couldn't personally take his own headaches away... but he knew how to do so for others.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:14 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki looked back at the be then nodded at Katsu. His eyes closed at the touch of those fingers, "Your fingertips are so...gentle." He sighed as his eyes opened before he took the asprin that Katsu offered. Slowly popping them into his mouth, he swallowed them with a bit of tea.

"Ok..." said Hiroki with a slight nod and when the younger man left to acquire the food, he felt strangely alone and uncomfortable again. His heart pounded as he sat there so he put down his cup and quickly undress. Sliding under the bed sheets hid under the comforter trying to find some solace. "I don't want...to be alone..." he moaned to himself.

He felt so edgy and nervous that he couldn't pull himself together as he lay there. So he curled up into a tight ball and clung to himself.. Things weren't stable....he didn't feel quite safe. He had gone from dulled emotions to a wave of them and he didn't understand it. His withdrawals came on quickly mixed with all the other pain he had been feeling.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Katsumi smiled softly but he didn't say anything. What could he say after all? That his fingertips hadn't always been gentle? That they were only gentle for him? That they were only gentle when he wanted them to be?
The young man slipped from the bedroom, quickly ending up in the kitchen. Nishikawa arrived there to check on him, but Azriel waved him off, telling the man that neither he nor Takatori were to drug Hiroki without the bat's consent. Of course the bodyguard confronted him in regards to the knife, but Katsu simply told him that he himself had given it to the older man and that he knew what he was doing.
Needless to say, Azriel knew Izo would find a report from both men.
About eight minutes passed before the vocalist arrived back in the bedroom with a bowl of warm rice and a pair of chopsticks. He smiled softly at seeing Hiroki tucked beneath the blankets.
"Rice for a growling tummy." Katsumi spoke gently, coming to set it down on the man's lap.
He retreated into the bathroom then, coming back with a few very small bottles. Azriel set them on the nightstand before he crawled up onto the bed behind the megane-clad man and his pillows. Lithe fingers reached out, gently combing through Hiroki's hair once more.
"When you finish eating I'm going to help you relax, Asato-kun." the young man whispered, resting his chin on the other man's shoulder. "And then we'll get some sleep and maybe things will be better for us in the morning... ne?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki's tummy growled as if responding to that very comment. If Hiroki had been in better spirits he might have laughed but right now it was frustrating. He scooted his head out of the blanket and sat up as Katsu came in. His fingers encircled the bowl and slowly he started to eat.

His shoulders sagged as those fingers went through his hair again. It felt good even though his mind wasn't too clear right now. "Ok....I hope...I can relax." he answered softly and continued to eat. He hoped Katsu was right and things would be better by morning. He hoped this was all a bad nightmare and he'd wake up from it soon.

He didn't speak really at all while he at the rice. Mostly trying to make sure he didn't get the grains on himself or the bed. His fingers shook a little as he move the chopsticks. Slowly he was able to get the clumpy rice between his lips and by the time he finished the bowl, his tummy was at least comfortable for the moment. He just hoped he could keep it down.

Putting the rice bowl on the bedside table, he quietly sighed. "How are you going to make me relax??" he asked as he sat there feeling that edgy discomfort returning.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:04 pm

"Through suggestion, touch, and aromatherapy." Katsu whispered, keeping his voice low in a soothing tone. He hadn't spoken while Hiroki ate... just sat there, running his nails through the older man's hair. "I want you to listen to my voice and just do what I say. Nothing bad or hard... just relaxation."
Carefully, Azriel reached over and took up one of the bottles. He showed it to Hiroki. "This is peppermint oil. For the headache. It may sting a tiny bit but it will turn into a warmth after a time. This one..." the bat presented the other bottle. "Is lavender. For relaxation. It's the same lavender that's mixed into my bath products."
Katsu set the lavender aside but opened the peppermint, putting a bit into his hands. He didn't rub his fingers or palms together, instead the bat gently lifted Hiroki's head and began to stroke the back of the older man's neck. His fingers trailed upward, starting at the base and moving toward the hairline in slow soothing motions, rubbing the peppermint oil into the skin. Azriel then put more of the oil onto his fingers and gently began to along Hiroki's forehead and temples, massaging as he went.
"A woman taught me this when I was a boy and started having the first headaches. Make sure you don't touch where I've rubbed. It burns if you get it in your eyes." Katsu smiled softly as his fingers continued to work. "She would rub my head... her specialty was aromatherapy... and I would lay in her lap and fall asleep. When I woke the pain would be gone... When I start asking you to do as I say though... that little trick I picked up from an actor of all things. A way to relax myself... to just let the stress go... sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't. Either way, done long enough, I tend to fall asleep anyway." he laughed before moving out from behind the man and heading to the bathroom.
The water was heard and then Katsumi returned, taking up his spot once more, a damp rag in his fingers. "Sorry, had to wash my hands and get this..."
Carefully, he began to rub the damp cloth over the peppermint oil. It would sting then, but that sting would turn into a warm pleasurable feeling that eased the stress and tension in Hiroki's muscles.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:25 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

His eyes peered at each bottle then he looked over his shoulder at Katsu for a moment then turned his head forward again. "I don't think I've ever had aromatherapy." he admitted curious as to if it would really work.

But oh...how much Hiroki loved the smell of lavender. "Mm..." he sniffed a few times and smelled only the peppermint. However, he didn't mind so much as the fingers started to stroke his neck. "Ahhh...." he moaned quietly as he listened to that melodious voice. He nodded when he was told not to touch the oils. His eyes already stung so he didn't want additional pain. "That feels good...."

But then, Katsu got up and for a moment Hiroki was nervous because he didn't know why. However, when Katsu came back his shoulders relaxed again. Once the cloth rubbed over the oil he winced but then started the slow process of releasing tension. "This is so nice...I'm glad she taught it to you." he muttered as his eyes closed just to enjoy the smell and feeling of the cloth on his skin.

He hoped his head would stop aching and he tried so hard not to focus on that pain. But soon the oils and Azriel's fingers were starting to distract him little by little.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:38 pm

After about ten minutes, Katsu put the lavender oil on his hands, rubbing his palms and fingers together to smear it all over before carefully inserting his nails into Hiroki's hair, mindful of scratching the scalp.
"I'm glad she taught me too. Now... I want you to listen to my voice. Nothing else. Just listen and imagine yourself doing what I say but stay perfectly still. Focus on your toes. Each little nail... see them wiggle in your mind... let them go still... limp. Feel your toes relax. Feel your feet... your heels... the soles... the soft skin on the tops of your feet. There's no weight there... just relaxed feet... warm and comfortable under the blanket. Then your ankles. Feel the tension seeping from them like a mist. They're just there now... weightless... motionless..."
Katsu continued like this all the way up Hiroki's legs, over his groin and a**, his abs and chest, then from the fingers up the arms to the shoulders and the neck, ending at the tips of the man's hair. In fact, it took Azriel almost an hour of constant soft suggestion. He hinted that Hiroki's body was weightless, free of all tension, that the stress and pain was a wafting shapeless mass that had simply drifted away. By the time he was finished, the bat's nails were no longer rubbing that scalp. There was just the lingering smell of peppermint, the strong scent of lavender, and his voice.
"You're falling asleep now, aren't you? Relaxed... calm... at peace. Nothing will hurt you here... nothing will wake you until you want to be woken... You're one with the bed... one with the feather soft sheets... one with the downy pillows. There's no pain... no cold... just sweet soothing warmth engulfing you... wrapping you up in it's gentle embrace... holding you close safely... Sleep... Just sleep..."
In truth, Azriel wasn't sure if Hiroki WOULD fall asleep, but there would be no doubt that the man, if he focused on those words alone, would have felt beyond relaxed... probably melted into a pile of goo.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

While he focused on Katsu's soothing voice, his heavy eyes slowly drooped. The lavender scent was soothing and the and he didn't notice when the warm fingers had released. Each tense body part slowly unwound from the tight coiling sensation and soon he was drifting. He didn't even realize when it happened. The dark world melted away beneath him. His aching distraught mind needed to escape and soon even the pounding of his weary head disappeared as the sandman took those last waking thoughts away.

Finally there was just easy light breathing and quiet. He had fallen asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:08 am

Carefully, Katsumi came out from behind Hiroki and his pillows. For a long time the young man just sat there, watching as the elephant of Ohayou breathed lightly, sweet sleep having claimed his mind.
But rest wasn't taking hold over Azriel. His anger still simmered deep down, though not directed at the dreaming man before him... no... Hiroki had seen a portion of the horror that came into the bat's mind whenever he closed his eyes.
And yet... the older man was perhaps the only one who had staved off the kitten's nightmares. Those warm loving arms... would he feel them again?
Gently, one black nail reached out, tenderly running along the man's brow. "If you reject me come the sunrise... I will become my father. But if you accept me when you wake... I will surpass him... and you will be there to see it, dear Asato..." Katsumi whispered, leaning over and kissing Hiroki's soft sleeping lips.
Then he stood and walked around the bed, discarding his robe and crawling in beside the warm body. He curled against that bare chest, dark nails resting lightly on the man's soft skin.
"Will you hold me? To help me find peace?" Azriel whispered, his eyes closed as he relaxed, trying to find sleep.
But sleep would not come and instead, the young man lay there, trying to keep warm... remembering the freezing bite of the shower and the pain that was fueling his inner fire.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 am

User Image

Asato Hiroki

He didn't hear those words, he not even one single sound, but about 30 mins into that deep relaxed sleep, Hiroki rolled over and his arms shifted curling around Katsu like many nights before until his warm hands rested in a position that he always seemed to end up. Finally his chin rested above Katsu's fuzzy hair and a slow sigh came from his breath. His feet wove around Katsu until everything felt just as it should be in Hiroki's dreams.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games