Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:07 pm
Yeah, I've been fitted for a suit before, but not by Sergio. *As long as there's a bit of time, he slips by Kat and goes into the other room where Mamma Pavani and the twins are, so he can see them for a moment before they have to leave. Francesca crawls over to him, and with a huge smile on his face, he picks her up and gives her a kiss. emotion_kirakira Walking over to Nico, he sets Francesca down, then Nico outstretches his arms and he picks his boy up for a moment, and gives him a kiss.* whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:08 pm
*Florence comes out of the bedroom and Psy stares at her.* MY GOD…are you going to wear THAT?!!! *Takes her by the arm and goes back into the bedroom to help her pick something else.* talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:15 pm
Sighing when she heard Psy yell, she went to Flo's room.

"Psy! For the love of GAWD woman, we're burning daylight here!" She tapped her Tag Heuer watch for emphsis. "Just let her go as she is, you can always outfit her later at Sergio's. rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:16 pm
*Comes back out with Florence right behind her trying to keep up with the Mistress' quickened pace, she finds Katana and looks around.* Where did William go?!!! stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:18 pm
*Hearing his name ninja he quickly puts Nico down and tells his babies and Mamma P. goodbye, then goes to where the Ladies are.* I'm right here ... Everyone ready to go?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:19 pm
" stare About time....between you and Psy trying to make Flo change, we're never going to get anywhere at this rate. rolleyes "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:26 pm
*Heads toward the door and shouts as she punches numbers on her iphone.* Addio mamma! Ci torneremo più avanti! scream *hits the button for the elevator and puts on her sunglasses.* cool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 pm
*The elevator arrives, and he holds the door open, letting the ladies enter first before he steps inside. Punching the 1 button, the doors close and take them down to the Lobby.* So, is Sergio far from here?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:34 pm
*She listens to the ringing on the other end of the line and answers William.* No…he's just a car ride awa …… DARLING!!!! I'm in an elevator so I may lose you. I know…I don't know WHY they can't do something about the reception. talk2hand *The elevator doors open and she briskly walks to the front doors while motioning to Claude.* Yes … we are on our way. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:37 pm
She shook her head.

"Dougherty, it's SERGIO....it wouldn't matter where he was in the city, we'd go there. lol "

She stepped off the elevator and walked next to Psy, her pace matching her friends, the two of them leading Dougherty and Flo to the waiting car outside.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:43 pm
*holds her side as she struggles to keep up with the ladies. How they walk so briskly in such high heels.... or walk in them at all for that matter sweatdrop ... she'll never know. All this speed walking is giving her a food cramp already* crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:44 pm
*Gets into the back of a limo and continues to talk on the phone.* No we are in the car right now. We'll see you in just a bit. You have a nice martini for me, fix my husband and I'll be a very happy woman. Ciao! *She grins and puts her phone away.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:48 pm
Ohkay ... confused *Actually, that didn't answer his question, but he lets it go. Once at the car, he waits until each of the ladies get into the limo, then he gets inside, sitting across from his wife. After the driver closes the door, then goes around to get inside the driver's side and drives off, away from Central Towers. While sitting there, Will looks his wife over, a smile appears on his face as he notes how awesome she looks. wink Then his eyes stop on her chest ... he sees she's wearing that ruby and diamond necklace that Giovanni gave her, and the smile that was once there fades to a frown as he looks away.* neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 pm
She was seated next to Psy and the two of them chatted excitedly as the limo made it's way to Sergio's boutique. She was definitely looking forward to this shopping session, and wanted to get something spectacular for New Year's. whee  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:57 pm
*Decides she had best prep her husband.* Now William. Sergio is a bit…flamboyant. He is very good at what he does and he likes color…LOTS of color. He's tailored clothes for Franco and Mr. Giovanni…Mick "the hammer" Deluca, Guy "the nose" Sarduchi, Vinny "the sloth" Mancini, Slippery Tony, and a WHOLE host of other men you've probably come across in my file at work. User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games