Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:31 pm
Heh ... No, I'm not afraid to go. sweatdrop I was just giving an alternative option for Mamma, is all. ninja *He glances over at Mamma P. and gives her a smile.* smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:33 pm
*has become distracted with sending Antonio texts, detailing her weekend. She's never been to New York before eek *  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:38 pm
*She comes back with a sandwich for him and side of pasta with white sauce. She grins as she places it on the table right in front of him with a cloth napkin and a set of silverware.*

She sits by him, places her elbows on the table and steeples her fingers together looking at him.* I've made an appointment for you for measurements with Serge. We want to get every single measurement so I can get some custom made suits made for you and some better dress shirts. Sergio is dying to meet you and he specifically said he was going to "do him up, girlFRIEND!" Then he did that triple snap thing he does all the time. Like this… User Image *Tries to do it just like Sergio.*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm
She laughed at Psy's not too shabby imitiation of Serge.

"Oh yeah, Serge is a HOOT. lol Now, if we're going to make it over there on time, I need to go shower & get ready."

She finished her coffee and stood up, smoothing out the robe as she did so.

"Oh, and thanks again for the lovely robe Psy. User Image I feel almost as glamorous as you now. xd I'll be ready soon!"

She smiled at the group and excused herself to her guest room.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 pm
*His attention turns to his wife when she comes back into the room, and when she places the plate of food down in front of him, he gives her a crooked smile.* Thank you, M'dear. *After placing the napkin in his lap, he picks up the fork and stabs at a couple pieces of pasta and takes a bite. Oh man, sooo good! emotion_drool He takes another bite while Trina speaks of him getting fitted for new suits.* ... Alright. I suppose I could use a couple of new suits. *When Kat rises from her chair, he sets his fork down and stands up, grabbing the napkin from his lap as he does so. When Kat leaves the room, he sits back down, then snaps his fingers three times.* Like this? ... *Though he's certain that he doesn't have the flair that this Sergio guy has.*

Edited  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:51 pm
*Giggles* Not quite, darling. User Image So you eat your lunch and I'm going to go shower. *Gets up, kisses him and leaves to go get ready.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm
*sets her phone on the table for a while to try to finish her breakfast, suddenly feeling like she's falling behind with the other ladies going off to shower sweatdrop Taking up her fork, she pretty much shovels the rest of it down* emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:09 pm
Alright ... *He grins when she kisses him, then stands up again before she leaves the room. Sitting back down again, he picks up his fork to stab at another bite, then notices Flo.* Heh, it may take awhile for them to get ready, Flo. *Starts digging into his own food, as he's anxious to see the twins before they leave for this shopping excursion.*

(( *Hits the Pause Button.* ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:30 pm
*While waiting for Katana and Florence, she whips out her iphone and starts the typical punching numbers and then walking around the penthouse speaking a mile a minute in Italian…gesturing, laughing, etc. xd

New York suits her. She loves this town. The city lights, the gourmet restaurants, Broadway, the arts…all of it right at her fingertips. Right here. Little Italy is a part of town she frequents and feels right at home.* User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:33 pm
Dressed and ready to go, she grabbed her purse and made sure she had her phone before she exited her room. She found Psy in the living room on the phone, so she took a seat on the couch to wait for her to end her call. User Image  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 pm
*Grins at Katana and hangs up her iphone. She checks the time and doesn't see Florence yet so she goes and bangs on her bedroom door.* Muoviti o faremo tardi! scream *She goes back into the dining room crosses her arms and stares at William while he eats.* stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:48 pm
She got up and followed Psy back to the dining room, and stood next to her, following Psy's suit of staring at Dougherty.

" stare So...you gonna have seconds or are we going shopping? rolleyes "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 pm
*Taking his last bite of food, he finds both Kat and Trina standing there, glaring at him. confused Quickly chewing and swallowing, he stands up and picks up his dishes.* What?... We're going shopping ... ninja *Takes his dishes into the kitchen, talking as he rinses them off.* Are the twins awake yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 pm
Yes. They are in the other room with Mamma. She's playing with them. User Image You know, Sergio doesn't wait for very long. talk2hand *Goes back over and pounds on Florence's door.* mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:02 pm
"That's right, Sergio is very high in demand, and we're lucky to be able to do this today. You are in for quite the experience, Dougherty. lol "

She snickered and leaned against the door frame, arms crossed.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games