Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:23 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Deep down...it kind of made him mad, being told no, and being reminded of this "ex" that he had no recollection of whatsoever.
On the one hand...he could understand how Raito must feel really weird right now, and he very much appreciated the young student sticking by him, helping him, and showing him affection.
On the other hand...he just wanted to snap every time he was reminded of this mystery person, and made to think of how fallible his own mind was being. It was frustrating, confusing, and, sometimes, downright hurtful.

With a sigh, Ryu shook his head and smiled, hiding his feelings so as not to appear any "crazier" than he already thought he had to seem.

"Hey...I'm not asking you to marry me or anything ridiculous like that..." the vocalist laughed, shaking his head.

"I just get lonely really easy...that's all. I'm...well, I guess I'm kinda scared of being alone...though I really don't even understand why, myself..." he was honest about his reasons, at least.

The peck on the lips distracted the violinist enough to get his mind off of things, however, and by the time Kimura was asking him about who was with Narcissus, the man had practically forgotten what they had been discussing.

"Hm? Oh, that's Izzy Lucky. He's Narcissus' manager. Well...used to be. Is he, still? Hm...I dunno...but the guy's gonna be a performer now, I hear." Ryu replied, pigging out on the pizza again already.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:26 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"My Pillow-san?" Haru smirked as he was pulled in close by You. "I think that I would like that. Mmm...hmm...temptation is horrible. Yes, and you'd have to show restraint too." His lips brushed up against You's as the man teased him.

"Mm...Ok ok...I don't want you to get your a** chewed." he murmured then shut up as those lips claimed his own. His fingers reached down and gave You's butt a squeeze. "Yes, I do...mmm...Happy New Year, You... Aishiteru yo."

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

OOC: Michi/Hirkoki/Izzy...etc combined post.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Alright Alright...but remember we are in a public place." he chirped as he tried to look the part of his semi star- semi manager status again. It wouldn't do if he stood around being frightened by a small tremor. Japan had tremors all the time!

Izzy looked over and saw that Chiyou was with Nakai and things seemed ok there. Izzy was hopeful that Chiyou was really happy with a real relationship for a change. Rather than thinking of 'papa' in that role. It was good to see.

"Yes, I see. Mm....food." Izzy's eyes turned towards the buffet like a magnet. Maybe we should get something to eat." He let Akihiko lead him to the buffet and Yammi glanced over to them with a big grin.

"My Booze were Shaking!!!" hollered Yammi as Jaz pushed a water bottle into his hand. "Just like those boob...." Jaz slapped his hand over Yammi's mouth!

"Shut up, Yammi! Drink this. Or we'll all be shaking our fists at you when you're grouchy tomorrow." Jaz rolled his eyes and looked at Narcissus. "Seriously shouldn't have told him there was beer here."

Michi walked over and glanced at everyone, "You guys alright? I had gone off to the bathroom for but a moment and the place started rocking."

"We're fine." Izzy said with a small smile as he picked up a plate and started peering at the goodies. He never commented on Nez's fall because he really didn't want to talk about the man. Although he was happy he didn't fall. That would have been a terrible way to start the new year for Nez and the company.

----

"I'm glad you're alright, Nezumi-san. Ok...you do that. I'm sure they are fine but it's good to check" Hiroki said with a very relieved tone before watching the manager walk away. He'd be alright. At least that's what Hiroki hoped. Although he had to admit that the mouse probably wouldn't forget this rejection and brush with death only moments apart. It didn't set well with Hiroki but he couldn't do anything about it. Realistically, he had to let everything move forward.

His shoulders slumped slightly as he wondered about Katsu. Was everything ok? Surely he was fine, it was only a tremor. Hiroki tried to put that to the back of his mind and walked up to the bar to get a scotch. He surely needed a drink after all this.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

"Marry you?" he blinked then laughed, "Oh no no I know that. I'm just saying you sounded so serious like we were further along than we were. I'm just saying we should go out on a few dates first."

"Well, you know we can go out together. And see each other when I'm not at school or working. You're going to be back full time at your job soon after the New Year right? So you're not going to be alone that much." Kou smiled warmly and grabbed a napkin to wipe of Ryuu's lips before focusing fully on the TV.

"Oh so that's who it is. He looks a lot different from the guy that was on that youtube video. Some kind of lover's spat song with Narcissus or something. My friends posted it online somewhere to watch." Kou took another slice at this point and started enjoying the pizza a little more.

"Maybe next week if it isn't so cold we can go to Ueno and see the zoo. They've some polar bears on exhibit there and a few penguins." Kou tried to think of something nice that would be fun and reasonable cheap for him to pay for. "That is if you have time in your schedule."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Narcissus couldn't help but roll his eyes. Of course he knew they were in a public place. But his own nature dictated that he was a hellacious flirt with both sexes. No one would mind. Least, that's what he figured.
And so, Akihiko kept that arm around Izzy as they stepped up to the buffet. He was about to jump at Yammi, but luckily Jaz had things under control.
"Don't argue. Drink the water." Narcissus ordered with a smirk, glancing to the light board operator next. "What sort of party would it be without a little alcohol? If he's grumpy tomorrow... we'll just have him run around the block a few times, ne?"
Of course the young tiger said this loud enough for Yammi to hear. And he meant it really. No grumpy-asses before his show... before Izzy and Michi's show.
Of course Akihiko's attention was soon stolen by the physical therapist. "Yeah, we're okay. Didn't fall off the toilet, did you?" the musician smirked lightly, picking up a plate as well, following Izzy's lead. "Not so sure how 'okay' Asato is though... bet it scared him half to death, Nezumi over the rail like that." He realized that Tanaka didn't know what they were talking about and so he explained Nakai asking for someone to help the elephant of Ohayou. Blue eyes spied Nezumi now talking to Nakai and Chiyou... and Hiroki at the bar. "Maybe Asato should think about turning in?"

"Just breathe." Nakai whispered, ruffling Chiyou's hair as he pulled the 'kid' after him toward the side of the room. Less people staring. "It'll happen again because there will be aftershocks, Hi-chan. But I'm right here, okay? Besides..." amber eyes flickered down to look at his fingers.
One had a nice sore that looked about ready to bleed.
"Don't think my fingers can take anymore guitar tonight anyway." he added with a smile, focusing on the vocalist beside him.
Least until their manager walked up to them.
"Seriously, Nezumi-san... I thought you were about to be a pancake. You okay?" the blond asked, clapping the man on the shoulder.

"Restraint's my middle name..." Ishihara teased, moving his hands up from his partner's hips to just below his shoulder blades.
There was some truth to that statement... especially when one knew You's darker hobby.
This was what he'd waited all night for... what he'd wanted and craved even while talking to Shou. Yamada's hands and lips, that warm contact that spoke volumes.
Ishihara laughed softly when his a** was squeezed. "Aishiteru, Haru... Happy New Year." the shark smiled, claiming another kiss all his own. "I'd much rather have spent it here with you though... kissing these perfect lips..." You teased, stealing more tender kisses.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Oh? Is it now?" Haru titled his head and leaned in further when those fingers drifted up his back. He was tired after working most of the night so listening to You's heart beat was quite relaxing.

His lips parted with all the attentive kisses. "I think I just want to curl up with you and snuggle" he admitted he caught his breath. "I think a lazy New Years is in order. Do you have the day off tomorrow too?" he asked as he nipped You's bottom lip.

OOC: Michi/Hirkoki/Izzy...etc combined post.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy laughed when Narcissus ordered Yammi to drink some water. The guitarist didn't seem so inclined to do it but he finally suck down some of the water. "Well, seems you've got some influence over him." Izzy complemented Narcissus as Yammi staggered off sucking the rest of the bottle down.

"He said he wasn't going to get drunk." Michi scratched his head because he hadn't even had one glass of alcohol because he had been on stage and the dance floor most of the night. So he took up a plate and decided to have some food just because if he didn't he'd be starving later.

"Yammi always does that." stated Izzy as he put a variety of treats on his plate. "Until he sees what's on tap then all bets are off. The only time I've ever seen him stick to his guns is when the tap was really bad beers."

"Oh..." Michi said as his eyes followed Yammi for a moment before refocusing on his plate. "I'll have to remember that. And NO I didn't fall off the toilet!" His rolled his eyes, "It was only a small tremor. That wasn't anything."

Then Michi's eyes snapped to Akihiko, "He what? Almost fell off the balcony. Seriously?"

And right on cue Akihiko got a text from the older man. I think I'm going to head home now. I've said hello to everyone at least once and think I'd like to take a breather after the balcony. Please take it easy before the gig. I'll see you at the club tomorrow night

Hiroki slipped away quickly afterwards. He smiled as he looked at the box of chocolate covered cherries in the car. The sighed in relief. He really didn't want to chance any more incidents this New Year's Eve. He wanted to end things on a good note. So going home to Katsu's and waiting for him to return seemed like a pleasant option.

His driver took him to Katsu's home and let him out then waited for him to go inside before driving off.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Narcissus was smiling as he put a little bit of everything on his plate, mostly healthy foods like sushi or vegetables... very little sweets aside from an occasional manjuu. "What will we do if Yammi ever runs out of beer or cigarettes, hmm? I think I'll have a very unhappy guitarist on my hands. Best to let him drink some and be angry in the morning, than have him just angry now and then, ne?" he asked, popping a piece of sushi in his mouth. "Besides... it's New Years. He deserves to..." suddenly however, the musician's pocket was vibrating and he licked one finger, banishing away a tiny bit of wasabi in the process before pulling the cell from his pocket.
A few seconds later the man winced. "Great... guess I'm in charge now... Asato went home." sighing, Narcissus pocketed the phone and looked to Izzy, giving him very sad eyes. "Guess this means no early retiring for us, ne?"
"No... it means you go home when you need to and I'll handle things." came Yuuji's voice from behind the trio.
He really was like a ninja at times...
For a moment, blue eyes narrowed, then Akihiko nodded. "Alright. You deserve no sleep anyway." he spoke a bit coldly.
Of course Takagi didn't mind the cold shoulder. He'd earned it today.

Ishihara had to stop kissing his partner to think about that actually. "You know... I don't know if I have the day off or not. I assumed so but..." he pursed his lips, not enjoying this notion because technically everyone at SMASH had New Years day off...
"I suppose as long as I check up on Ryuukaze-san then I should have the day off... Least I can't think of anything else I need to do. There's nothing in regards to PR... but after the breaks on Ryuukaze-san's car... well, I've already double checked Azriel-san's security and obviously you seem to have everything under control in regards to Shou-san... I'll need to make sure NAKO-san arrived home alright tomorrow but... yeah, I think I've pretty much got the day off."
Least he hoped so... because Ishihara planned on sleeping in and just spending the day with his dear Haru.
Smiling, You couldn't help flicking his tongue against Yamada's teeth as he got his lip nipped. "Snuggling sounds very good. Just you and me curled up properly for once, ne? No distractions?"

Pretty much as soon as Hiroki entered the house... he was greeted by Nishikawa. "We need you." he spoke, stepping behind Asato and directing him down the hall.
Of course Takatori appeared to take the man's coat and the box of treats, disappearing to put them both away, while his partner had the megane-clad man moving.
"Azriel-sama has been in the shower for the last hour. We've been watching him on the security cameras." Nishikawa was saying once they finally stopped at the bat's bedroom door. "We wouldn't have thought anything about it except Takatori-san said that this house doesn't have a tankless water heater. About five minutes ago, Azriel-sama just sat down against the wall of the shower, all curled up in a ball, and hasn't moved an inch since. We were about to go get him out ourselves but... well... you showed up with perfect timing." the guard placed a hand on Hiroki's shoulder, though it wasn't anything menacing and actually seemed a bit friendly. "Care to find out what's got the boss in a tizzy now?"
"You should've heard the scream earlier." Takatori replied as he came down the hall also, slipping past both men and into the room where the security system was set up.
Nishikawa smiled slightly, "He hasn't hurt himself so we didn't feel the need to, you know, pry. Until now of course. If he stays in there, he's likely to freeze after too long."
Carefully, the bodyguard produced a key and unlocked the door, opening it to let Hiroki in... before stepping away and closing it once more.

What Asato would see was... well pretty much the normal. There were clothes discarded here and there, the same ones which Azriel had worn earlier. The only sound was the shower running from the open bathroom door.
Inside... Katsu quite literally was sitting with his back against the wall under the shower head. His knees were pulled up to his chest, arms wrapped around those knees, and his chin resting on top. Dark eyes just stared... not at anything in particular but just kept gazing. The bat's body shivered slightly, his lips starting to take on a tiny bit of a blueish tint to them as ice cold water pounded down from above.
Azriel didn't seem to take any notice of Hiroki at all either...

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:35 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki walked inside slowly after hearing the news. His brow furrowed because he hadn't expected a situation such as this after what happened at the Ohayou party. "I guess...I should try to figure out what's wrong. Why didn't you guys just ask him? If he was screaming earlier. Seriously, you know he hates the cold so something has to be wrong." Were the two bodyguard just idiots tonight or what?

He entered the room and tried to steel in his inner self because sometimes he just didn't know what to expect with Azriel. And his own night hadn't been fantastic. Well ok...at first it was, but it ending on a bad note. When would he catch even a small break?

Not waiting for an answer, he walked into the shower, and turned off the icy water. Something the guards should have done! Then he grabbed a towel and slid it over Azriel's body. But he made sure he was quite aware of those hands and feet. He didn't want to get clawed up. He knew that the young man might be dangerous like this.

"Katsu...I'm home." he finally said with a slight sigh under his breath. His worry was apparent on his face but obviously Katsu wasn't looking. "Did the party go that badly. What's wrong?" No he wasn't fool enough to lift the young man no matter how much he wanted right now. However, he wished to warm him up quickly. "What happened? Will you talk to me....?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Mm...that's good....because I want to sleep in and hold you in my arms." Haru replied then laughed as his teeth got tickled by that tongue.

"Indeed....no distractions." He pulled out his phone and dropped it on the kitchen counter before dragging You off to the bedroom. "You...me....and in the morning books and coffee...nestled under blankets." It sounded like a great idea. "And no fish..." He didn't really want to do all that in the shark room.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Lithe fingers curled around the towel, nails against the soft fabric. Thankfully this kept his 'claws' away from Hiroki.
"I'm fine..." came a soft whisper from Azriel's lips, though he didn't move. "Hot water ran out... didn't feel like getting up..."
Dark eyes flickered and Katsu blinked, turning his head slightly to catch the older man in his gaze. "Nishikawa and Takatori tried to make me come out... I yelled at them. I hate cold... but... Wrong?" Azriel's head tilted to the side ever so slightly. "Party? No, I... I didn't go to the party... he didn't want... me... to..."
It was very obvious that the bat had been drinking... a lot. He didn't slur his words... but a few seconds later the young man was standing up and almost falling over, grasping onto Hiroki in the process to keep upright.
Katsu released his pet a few moments later, stepping around him and out of the shower. He didn't say a word... just went to the closet instead. A minute passed and then Azriel came back out wearing a very thick long black robe and matching house shoes. The bat was still shivering slightly, the towel around his shoulders in case his hair dripped.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:03 pm
OOC: Michi/Izzy...etc combined post.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Worry more if he runs out of cigarettes. Then you're in trouble. Even if he can't light it up in some buildings he horrible if he doesn't have one." Izzy advised as he took some sushi. "Oooh... so many yummy choices."

Izzy looked back at Narcissus as he pulled out his phone, "Oh? You're in charge? But..." Before he could say anything further Yuuji cut in. He could hear the cold edge in Narcissus voice and gave him a nudge with an elbow. "Don't be mean."

The manager smiled at Yuuji, "Thank you. But make sure you don't leave to late either." Izzy didn't have every detail of what happened but he didn't want to end the night on a sour note either. "Let's go enjoy our snacks, Narcissus-kun." he teased and started walking away towards a table. There was a slight sway in those hips not so obvious but he was sure it would catch the tiger's eye.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Didn't want you to...mm...Ok..." Hiroki decided not to ask why right now Because really with Katsu being drunk the conversation wouldn't go well. Most drunk people didn't have nearly as much control so Hiroki was leery of setting Katsu off with any uncomfortable conversation.

He held Katsu for only as long as he wanted and just kept a watchful eye as Katsu came back into the room with a robe and slippers. "Would you like to just go to bed and sleep it off? he asked carefully. Hiroki wanted to be helpful but he hesitated in making any forceful decisions. Whatever had set off Az earlier was liable to be still lingering.

Hiroki didn't talk about his night...didn't add anything to the evening. Really, he wasn't sure what to think right now. But he wanted Katsu safe and comfortable rather than cold and miserable as it appeared he was. "Would you like me to warm up the electric blanket?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Blue eyes focused on Izzy and Akihiko smiled, "Yeah... good idea." he said, still obviously giving Yuuji the cold shoulder.
The man followed his partner, that gaze unable to focus on anything except the hips that wiggled just a bit in those gorgeous pants...
"You're being a horrible tease." the musician spoke, sitting at the table next to Lucky. "And I'm not being mean. Mean would be me saying something I shouldn't." he added with a soft smile. "So, what are you looking forward to eating most on that plate, ne?"

Meanwhile, Takagi looked to Michi and nodded, "You cleaned up better than I thought, Tanaka-san." the man spoke, careful to be polite.
After all, he had no idea if the physical therapist was going to be as angry at him as he knew Narcissus was. Michi had a reason to be of course... but Yuuji couldn't help hope that he hadn't burned his bridge with Tanaka completely.
At least not on the level of friendship.

Yamada's phone wasn't the only one to find it's way onto the kitchen counter. Ishihara deposited his own then as well beofre letting himself be dragged off into the depths of their apartment.
"Wait no fish? Boo..." You teased with a pout before smiling. "I suppose I can deal with that. Provided you make the coffee."
It would be a perfect New Years... because in truth, Ishihara couldn't dream of anything better than himself and Haru alone.

"No." Katsu spoke softly, glancing over to his pet. "But there is something I want you to see in the living room. So..." one black nail beckoned the older man to follow him then.
Azriel turned on his heel, walking swifter than one might give him credit for since he was rather drunk... but he was easily a few paces in front of Hiroki and soon he sat down on living room sofa.
Lithe fingers reached out to pluck a glass from the coffee table, filling it half full from a bourbon bottle that remained from his earlier drinking escapades. He turned on the television, which was hooked up by a long cord to a laptop sitting at Azriel's side. Strange symbols ran over the screen every once in a while, but it mostly looked like a very long playlist in DOS mode. It only took a few key strokes to start the video playing again, and it seemed like he had watched some of it previously.
"Come watch, Asato-kun." Katsu spoke, patting the sofa beside him, dark eyes trained on the screen.

"First day of the procedure. The patient is sedated and restrained."
"Sir, I..."
A man in white surgical garb with a mask, goggles, gloves, and cap on looked to the cameraman. It would be impossible to tell who this surgeon was... but Azriel knew him well.
The Doctor.
"Hurry up and spit it out."
"He... I don't think he's sedated, sir." the cameraman spoke, panning the camera over the form on the operating table.
It was Katsumi as a teen, strapped down in a light blue hospital dressing gown, his dark eyes open and moving very very slightly.
"He's out of it enough. Nothing else is moving on him is it?" the Doctor asked.
"No, sir." the cameraman replied, even though the lens clearly caught a slight twitch of the fingers on Katsu's left hand.
"Then, as I said before... First day of the procedure. The patient is sedated and restrained. I'm attempting a final success in a long string of so far failed experiments to enhance the human body and tap into what some have thought as the ESP sensitive areas of the brain such as the limbic system within the right temporal lobe. There will also be slight altercations along the way to the patient's cerebrum, mainly the occipital lobes as well as the brain-stem. Further altercations of the optic cranial nerve, the oculomotor cranial nerve, and the trochlear cranial nerve will be made at this time as well. His right cerebral cortex has been altered slightly in his youth but I am going to attempt to alter it further and see how far the talents within can be pushed." the Doctor picked up a scalpel, standing just behind Katsu's head. "Now, for the first incision..."
As the knife passed, cutting skin and hair both away, the bottom edge of the camera could barely capture the fingers of the bound man's hand twitching, the nails digging into the table beneath them.
Blood flowed up freely, to which another man clad in the same garb used a bit of suction to keep the Doctor's workspace clear. Once a portion of Azriel's scalp had been cut away, the Doctor picked up a cranial saw. As he cut away, tears slipped from the "sedated" patient's eyes, flowing quite freely.
"Sir, I think he's awake..." the cameraman spoke, noticing the tears.
The Doctor looked up for a moment, "As long as he doesn't move he could scream to high heaven for all I care. Now shut up and let me work." the surgeon snapped, removing a portion of skull large enough for him to work within.
Katsumi's brain was exposed for the camera to see... and so the Doctor began with various instruments, to poke and prod and cut and attach... here and there... until an hour later (which Katsu fast forwarded through in a matter of seconds) he screwed Azriel's sawed off skull fragment in place then sewed up the rest of his work. The screws would deteriorate and eventually the skull would regrow properly to give no further problems. Plastic surgery would be performed later to hide the fact that anything had ever happened in the first place. Finally, bandages were wrapped around Katsu's head tightly and the camera shut off.

Azriel's fingers tapped on the keyboard, those strange symbols returning before another video appeared on the screen. But the man said nothing to Hiroki... his dark eyes remaining on the screen as, every once in a while, Katsu took a drink from the glass in his hand.

"Day One. Patient has been awake and restrained with a blindfold over his eyes for the last twenty-four hours. He hasn't said a word nor moved."
Azriel was clearly seen, laying strapped to a cot-like hospital bed in the same light blue gown he had worn during the procedure. It was impossible to tell if he were awake or asleep because he never moved. Just the light rising and falling of his chest.
The room was sparse. Just the bed and a few machines. No blanket, no pillow, no mirror or windows, save the one at the door where the camera was peering in. White tile made it hard to tell floor from ceiling and a single light illuminated the room from high above.
The camera then became fuzzy, as if switched off and then...
Static...
"Day Two. Patient was released from restraints. He promptly tore the blindfold off his eyes and began to scream."
Katsu was on his knees, screaming... a blood chilling agonizing sound. It was hard to tell when he breathed because the sound just kept going and going, never seeming to stop. He was holding his head in pain, a sight that would be all too familiar to Hiroki and Kaito both because the same thing had happened just the other day.
The camera zoomed in for a close up of Katsu's face, the pupils of the man's eyes going small then widening at an alarming rate, much like a zoom lens being zoomed in then out over... and over... and over again...
Static...
"Day Three. Patient was found, still screaming, with welts and self inflicted cuts all over his body."
Azriel's body was covered in cuts and welts, blood running everywhere to pool beneath him or smear along the white floors and walls. But still the screams issued forth, though not as strong as before but certainly still as gut wrenching. The blood was everywhere, the bed overturned, and Azriel writhed on the ground screaming in the midst of it all, his body wracked with pain that sent him moving in odd almost convulsing angles along the floor.
Static...
"Day Four. Patient was mitted at the end of Day Three. His screams have turned into silent outcries as he pounds on the door and walls. Fear that vocal chords may be damaged."
Katsumi was on his knees near the back wall now, black mitts over his hands. He was bandaged up pretty well but still the young man beat against the wall with everything he had, soft barely heard cries issuing from a mouth that was open in a full out scream. His throat just couldn't take it.
Then Katsumi coughed, blood pouring out of his mouth. The camera went shaky as the cameraman dropped it, the lens still capturing what happened next as the door to the room opened and a few men ran in, grabbing a struggling Katsumi and hauling him onto the now righted bed as he vomited up a stomach full of his own blood.
Static...
"Day Five. Patient has been sedated for upcoming surgery to tie off his vocal chords temporarily. He has been given a blood transfusion to compensate for severe blood loss and an IV drip has been set up since he has refused food the last Four days. His screams caused severe internal bleeding of the throat at the end of Day Four."
Azriel lay unconscious on the bed, strapped down, a blindfold over his eyes once more. There were two IV stands, one of which was red, giving the young man much needed blood while the other held nutrients to keep him alive. There were monitors attached to him now, but it seemed that he was being kept heavily sedated... far more so than he had been during the initial surgery at least.
Static...
"Day Six. Patient is silent for the first time in five days. He is awake and conscious after surgery. Mitts were removed prior to surgery. Still on an IV drip and restrained. Has been given a cocktail of substances to combat a side effect of the cranial surgery that results in sporadic eye movements."
Katsu, for the first time, was restrained without a blindfold. His throat was bandaged now however, and he made not a single sound. He was taking in IV fluids still, his head turned to the side, staring out the window in which the camera was filming in from.
As the camera zoomed in, it seemed that the young man's pupils would flicker every now and then, but the spasms, under the influence of a variety of drugs, seemed to have lessened enough that at least it didn't seem like the young man was in pain nor wanting to scream. Then again, he might've just been too doped up to even attempt to cry out.
Static...
"Day Seven. Patient has exhibited erratic behavior after being unrestrained. Was given chalk as a communication tool."
Azriel, like a man possessed, was constantly writing and scribbling kana all over the walls and floor and parts of the ceiling except in the far back corner of the room. There was no Kanji because he obviously couldn't write in it nor read it properly... but the black charcoal chalk is already coating the young man's pale arms, feet, hands, and legs. There are even smudges on his face and on the bandages around his head and neck. But he just keeps writing... lyric line after lyric line as if a flood were pouring forth.
Static...
"Day Eight. Walls and floor and bits of ceiling are covered in words. Could be lyrics. Have not had the chance to record them all. The patient ran out of chalk."
Katsumi hasn't stopped writing all night it seems because now every single inch of the room is covered in small lyrics... except the far back corner. There is hardly a speck of white that isn't covered... even the bed, top and bottom, have been written on by now.
He's sitting in the corner now, acting as if he is writing but there is nothing in his hand and, though his eyes are wide as if intently focused on the task at hand, his fingers do nothing but hit the floor over and over and over again. If someone put a piece of chalk in his hand, no doubt, words would be seen soon enough... but no one enters the room.
Static...
"Day Nine. Patient has spent a majority of the day curled in the corner of the room in the only surface not written on. His body seems to be in shock. Further observation is needed."
Azriel is curled into a ball in the corner, shivering violently, eyes squeezed shut. The young man appears to be freezing, his arms wrapped tightly around his body as he tries to occupy as little surface area of the cold tile as possible. In blood from a broken nail, on the floor before him, is written two words.
Death. Cold.
Static...
"Day Ten. Patient has been moved to an intensive care room. Fever had developed and stress and shock helped lead to infection."
Katsu is laying on the bed, strapped down and unconscious once more. The bed is being wheeled from the room and toward the door. His skin is flushed, sweat covering his body, and still he's shivering.
Then the bed goes through the door and the camera clicks off.
Static...
"Day Fifty-three. Patient exhibits weak motor functions after a forty-three day coma in the intensive care room. Has been returned to old room now that fever and shock are no longer present."
Azriel is sitting in the bed, his knees pulled up to his chest, not moving very much. His arms are wrapped around his legs, hugging himself tightly for warmth it seems. A sound comes from a room down the hall and the young man's eyes dart toward the sound fearfully but it isn't until a few seconds later that he covers his ears from the earlier sound. It is obvious that his body is responding at abnormal rates.
Static...
"Day Fifty-four. Motor skills improving. Throat seems to have healed. Patient is sedated for untying to vocal chords."
Katsumi is laying on the bed, eyes closed. The bandage around his neck is gone, though the one around his head remains. Nothing happens, but it's obvious from the red scar on the young man's neck that his vocal chord surgery was a success.
Static...
"Day Fifty-five. Patient is silent but mentally and physically responsive. Finally eating. Motor skills almost back to normal."
Azriel has a pen and tablet this time. He is sitting in the corner again, curled up, a bowl of plain rice and a bottle of water sitting next to it are beside him. The young man is writing slowly, but it's obvious that he is penning lyrics again like before. He turns the page in the tablet and keeps writing. Two fingers reach down and scoop up some rice, as he has no spoon or chopsticks, and he quickly eats it before continuing to write. Every so often he will lean his head against the wall and then bang his head against it a couple of times. It isn't hard enough to cause harm however, so no one stops him. A shiver passes through his body and his eyes roll back in his head. The pen and tablet fall from his fingers and he curls in on himself as if freezing. Azriel stays like that for a few minutes, then he breathes heavily, as if exhausted, before picking up the tablet and pen and returning to writing.
Static...

As the video went to static once more, nothing further coming onto the screen... Azriel didn't say a word for a few long minutes. There were more files of course... files of experiments on him as a child... files of how he learned to process the thoughts flying through his head... the madness of lyric and song... of eyes that saw too much in a world of shadow.
But for now... this would suffice.
Hiroki didn't need to see more to understand hell.
Katsu spoke coldly, his hand tight on the now empty bourbon glass. "You wanted to know what was wrong..." for a moment, the young man sighed before continuing, "Fifty-five days... that was the minimal recovery period then. Of course that's not counting rehabilitation time... just... recovery. I wonder what it will be this go around. I wonder if I'll go mad again... taste my own blood... If I'll scream until my vocal chords, my precious gift..." his fingers absently touched his throat. "...break under the strain this time... But... that's not why I'm watching these records... Fear of what's coming isn't why I'm sitting here, alone, drunk in the dark of my home on a night when I should be out partying and partaking in pleasures of the flesh that you could only dream about..."
Slowly, Azriel stood from the sofa and walked forward, stopping in front of the fireplace. "My father gave me to that man. Gave an innocent happy boy with a mother and siblings... to that thing in the abyss. You think I've put you through hell here, Asato... You think I'm something that you need to fear? You know NOTHING of hell. NOTHING of fear. Maybe I should cut your skull open and poke around in it for a ******** hour! Then you might, MIGHT, know a fraction of hell!" Katsu turned, facing Hiroki for the first time. "A man died the day before yesterday. And yesterday you learned that this man left behind two grandchildren. Yesterday... you KNEW who my father was... didn't you... Hiroki?"
From his robe pocket, Katsu withdrew something swiftly... and then Hiroki's world crumbled into absolute agonizing pain as with a simple press of a button... Azriel delivered a devastating shock.
When the pain subsided, his dark eyes, a gaze devoid of any mercy whatsoever, remained fixed on the pet before him. "I want the truth because I can be merciful unlike the pig who did THIS to me." he pointed to his own head. "I CAN be gentle and I CAN give a damn! But I won't tolerate lies... I won't abide deceit. Not from someone I trust. Not from someone I want to love!" he took a deep breath, calming the maddening rage in his heart. "You wanted to know what was wrong... and what is wrong... is this... Did you know yesterday that the b*****d I've been worshiping like a god all this time... the one who gave me freely to a hell of his own making... was my father?" his finger hovered over the small remote's button as a warning. And that button was almost as dangerous as if Azriel were pointing a loaded gun squarely at Asato's head.
If Hiroki lied... he would push it.
If Hiroki moved to flee... he would push it.
If Hiroki moved to strike... he would push it.
If Hiroki did nothing at all... he would push it.
But if he told the truth... well... Katsumi would decide the punishment for that depending on the words he heard.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki stood there...horrified. That was the only word for it. So horrified that he turned and ran to the trash can near by and threw up. Everything that he had for New Years was in that bucket. Had their been anything left from earlier in the day it would have been in there too.

He didn't understand why...why...this had happened. Or why he was being showed this nightmarish video. He shuddered as he wiped off his lips and looked back at Azriel. Just listening and not even knowing what to say.

It wasn't Hiroki's fault that this had happened to Azriel....what had he done? But then the threats started to come and Hiroki backed up. Panic hit his eyes when Azriel threatened to cut open his skull. And the visions of his first few days with the young man rushed forward spreading terror throughout his being. Monster....monster.... Oh god....why?! Even before he could utter a word, he was writhing on the floor in utter agony.

His body convulsed on the floor in pain as the muscles cramped up with the shocks through his system. The young man wanted an answer but he was so scared and for a moment his mouth just parted without words. But finally he gasped out an answer in fear of repercussions. "I...was told about you! But, I didn't say anything because I was so upset about Aki and my loss. I...I didn't want ask you about it when....I knew I wasn't thinking clearly. I didn't want to hurt you with the wrong words because I was in pain. I didn't even know if you knew. I didn't want to hurt you...."

Tears rolled from his eyes and all he could do was cry. The horror of those sick videos, this wicked nightmare before him. Everything else that had happened to him recently, it was too much....

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:15 am

Azriel stood there, listening... watching... He had expected the stomach churning response. Expected the tears. But the truth?
Dark eyes narrowed, the reader pushing forward even in Katsu's drunken state. He stared at the writhing man before walking forward, dark nails resting just beneath Hiroki's chin, forcing the man to look up at him.
"Can you imagine it?" the bat whispered softly, the tips of those nails very very gently stroking the elephant of Ohayou's throat. "Learning so many truths in one day? Yes... I think you can imagine it because I've shown you so much... Can you imagine learning..." he stopped, putting the remote away in his pocket before withdrawing the old photo of his mother. "You were loved? Learning you knew what love was... not in the physical sense but in it's purest form..." There was something in Azriel's eyes... something sad once the reader had retreated. "If I died, would you really care? Or would you be happy to be free of me?" carefully, the bat's nails moved a bit to lightly caress the side of Hiroki's face, one nail wiping away the tears. "I made a decision today... standing in that shower before the cold water started. I'm my own man. I have a name. I... I want love, Asato-kun. I... want you to understand... I want someone to understand... please..." Katsu whispered, kneeling in front of Hiroki. "I... I'm a monster, Asato-kun... And I thought that I could learn to love you..." for a moment the young man sighed and seemed a bit defeated. He put the image of his mother away before lightly placing his hands on either side of the megane-clad man's face. "Aki died and I know his death allowed you to learn who I am. But I can't help wondering if some part of you knew earlier... After all... a kitten isn't much different than a tiger cub now... is it?"
Gently, Azriel moved his fingers through Hiroki's hair. "Don't cry... I won't push it again... you told me the truth... I don't like seeing you hurt... You're the only person I don't want to see hurt... Shhhh...." soft but still cold lips pressed softly against the older man's forehead. "I'm not mad... not at you... not really. I'm jealous of the family I was torn from and angry at the man who sired me... angry at the dead tiger who sent me away... All I wanted this morning when I woke up was to feel your warmth beside me..." Katsu stopped talking for a few minutes then. It took some time before his voice broke that silence... and even then it was soft.
"He wants you to be my pet... That's been the plan all along dear sweet Asato-kun. You would love me and I would keep you and your precious Ohayou would be Matsumoto's one day. But I'm tired of pets and masters... Tired of acting and wondering when my act is actually turning into the truth... Tired of doing as I'm ordered like a proper pet... He wants me to be your master... But I want to be my own master. I don't want you to stay with me because Izo wants it. Not anymore. You're so warm and nice and sometimes I think you love me even though I'm absolutely mad... but can you love that?" he asked, indicating the blank television where horrors had played out just earlier. "Can you love me? Can I throw away this?" Azriel withdrew the remote once more, this time placing it in Hiroki's own hand. "Can I just get rid of what the spider wants and seek what I want for once in my life? Can I trust you, Asato-kun? Can I learn to love you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:13 am
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

Getting the go ahead, Suzaku made his way to the mic on stage, picking up a guitar on his way.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!" the guitarist began, "I know that the majority of you have no idea who I am...but you're about to. Call me Suzaku. I'll be playing guitar for the very, very talented rising star, Tanaka Michi, who you all saw perform earlier with Narcissus-san, and I thought I would help entertain by plucking strings for a little while, myself." the blond smiled to the crowd, then pointed to the band and the DJ who brought in the tunes of some popular music that he just so happened to know how to shred to.

((OOC: Jun's guitar playing: Call Me Maybe

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki didn't get up, didn't move too much because his muscles were painfully cramped. His tears flowed like a faucet and he couldn't stop them even if he had wanted to. His lips formed no words after his admission they just trembled. Even as those finger nails ran over his throat, he could only shudder.

He didn't want to imagine the horror he saw on the screen. Had he real deserved such terrifying enlightenment? He hadn't been prepared for this and even as Katsu pulled his head up forcing him to look at him he didn't know what to say. All he could do, was listen.

Katsu didn't love him. How could he? He said it in so many words. But he wanted love?...knew he was a monster?....but..wanted to control his own life?....be his own master? Many of these words were just a jumble of unprocessed thoughts in the Elephant's frightened head space. T

That fear was swirling in his head as his eyes closed to feel a kiss on the forehead but the tears kept dripping down his face making wet spots in the carpet below. He wouldn't say that he had suspected that he felt a connection between the Koyasu and Azriel. He had but he just couldn't prove it at the time. Finally, Hiroki's sniffles quieted and he had really wished that he could just disappear.

Anger started to bubble, as Katsu laid out Matsumoto's plan and while Hiroki had tried to deny his memories of the past, those first days days with Katsu, he should have realized that everything which came after had all been a clever ruse. And here he had just rejected Nezumi tonight because he thought he had something more here.

What Katsu pointed out on the video wasn't a monster at the time but a victim. And now? What was Katsu? A monster a victim or both? Both was probably the right answer. What was Hiroki? Right now, he didn't even know anymore. He had wanted to love, to just be happy for once in his life but he felt betrayed. And that betrayal he really didn't feel came from Katsu but from himself. He should have never fooled himself into believe that things had been more than what they were.

Slowly he lifted himself up. His fingers slowly circled the remote. He want whatever was inside of him out. He wanted to crush it. But instead he threw it straight into the fire place when finally his ability to cope shattered.

"You....you...." His fingers clenched just before he leaped forward and harshly tackled Azriel straight to the ground, "I would have told you the truth without this! You could have ASKED without this! I stayed because I thought you loved me. I shouldn't have forgotten when and why you brought me here. I knew you were messed up without all the extra videos to solidify it. You made that quite clear in our first few days together. And somehow I couldn't help but want you. I didn't want to remember what you had done, what you had been. I wanted to help you find what you could be!"

His vice grip shook Katsu like he was a rag doll. His heart pounded as his rage spewed from his mouth like the vomit from minutes before. "You're not absolutely mad! If you were you wouldn't be making decisions for your life at all. You'd be still writhing in that Pit right now not giving a crap about music or your own dang skin! You can CHOOSE to be a Man, Monster, or frigging mouse. You can't tell me that you didn't choose your own path right or wrong after you got out of the Pit! No matter what that blasted father of yours says. You may be uneducated but you're NOT an idiot!! Don't give me those excuses for your abusive nature!"

Nishikawa and Takatori ran into the room. One leaping over the couch the other rounding to the side and grabbing Hiroki and dragging him off of Katsu. Both worried sick that Ishihara You would be down their throats if something happened to their charge. Hiroki struggled in their grasp screaming trying to get himself free.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games