Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:54 pm

After another drink she gets up to clean her glass and then heads over to the office to head downstairs to her chambers.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 pm

((Snap ~ I was gonna ask if she wanted to look at Bratty's wicked foster witch mama's book.... just don't use any of the spells in that book. ninja ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 pm

(( Yay for bad timings rofl Sorry Brat ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 pm

((Bratty & Gilda both have lousy timing. sweatdrop ))

*Gilda steps in to the bar and heads over to fix a drink. She fixes the goons with a glare as she pulls down a bottle of rum, pouring it over ice. She pulls out a can of diet coke, adding it to the glass and sits at the counter sipping her drink.*

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 pm

*She finishes her drink, tosses her can in the recycle bin and rinses her glass. She heads out in to the cool night, walking quickly to her car.*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Popping into the bar through the main doors Liada waves idly to the goons as she makes her way over to make a drink. It had been a fun day of girl's day out with some clients and it was time to wind down for the night. Getting behind the bar she picks up her usual bottles and a glass filling it with ice.

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:24 pm

*walks into the bar, ignoring the goons as usual* Hi Liada. ^_^ *takes a seat at the counter*

*Mwee follows Kits in and jumps up on the stool next to her*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:48 pm

*since Liada seems to be absorbed in her drink choices, Kits calls over to the Jade Dragon for an order of potstickers and some crab rangoons*

*sits with her front paws on the counter*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Snapping out of her dazed moment Liada blinks a few times before looking to see Kits was there with one of her pets. Oh hey Kits, sorry I guess I had too much sun. sweatdrop

(( Sorry about that, I was summoned to the apt next door to do some heavy lifting.....didn't think I was helping them rearrange the whole damn room stressed ))
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 4, 2 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:00 pm

((It's ok.))

I was starting to wonder... you were just standing there. cat_sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Yea.....the last few days have been such a blur I think my mind was trying to catch up too fast now that I'm standing still. rofl Once she finishes making her drink she goes to sit down next to Kit. Seeing Mwee she pulls out a tasty treat for her and dangles it a little. So how did the Exhibit go? Sorry I didn't end up making it, the whole lot of us ended up pulling all nighters at the lab. stare
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 5, 5, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 pm

I know how that feels. cat_lol

*Mwee sees the treat and raises one paw for it* emotion_kirakira

It went well. ^_^ We had a pretty good crowd. It's okay that you had other stuff you had to do. The exhibit will be up for a while, so you can go see it anytime.

*a waiter comes over from the JD with Kits' order*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 pm

After dangling it a little longer she flips the treat in the air for Mwee to catch it. Seeing the waiter come in with Kits food she realizes from the soft growl in her tummy that she hadn't eaten much today either. redface Pausing the waiter she asked if he could grab her an order of fried rice, shrimp shumai and some genton for her. Thanking the waiter as he left she turns back to Kits. Great I'm glad it went well. I'll have to be sure to take Anira with me and make some time to go see it. Anything else new going on?
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 6, 4, 4 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 pm

((Mwee, not Smok. sweatdrop ))

*catches the treat and happily eats it*

There's some really good art up this time. cat_3nodding Everybody seemed to like it. Miro especially liked one of my pieces, so I have a print of it for her... I'm just not sure how to get it to her. cat_sweatdrop She said to give it to Tes or Ryzan, but I hardly ever see them lately.

Not too much else. Just getting Aqua Springs ready for the summer. We've been replanting some parts of the gardens, and the sculptures I ordered should be coming in pretty soon. cat_3nodding

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 pm

(( Oops stressed *quickly edits* ))

Sipping her drink she giggles at the little dragon as her tail sways happily. Well if you want I could always drop it off at their chamber doors since mine is just down the hall from them. Shouldn't go anywhere since the whole downstairs is secure.

God I don't even want to THINK about summer yet! gonk We haven't even had a chance to enjoy spring yet it seems!
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5625 5626 5627 5628 5629 5630 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games