Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Well it seems to have been a good thing for the both of ya, he built his career and you're still sassy classy with a good boyfriend. At least he better be with how I raised him.... stare She tipped back her glass and down a good portion of her drink. I just figured I'd give ya the heads up so you're not too surprised.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:01 pm

She smiled at Liada. "Well, thanks....although I doubt he'll be poking around here too terribly much. I'd expect he'll be spending most of his time in your club, chasing skirts. lol I'll have to remind Hauk that he's in town and will most likely be around....he needs to remember that Justin -is- a police officer, and needs to keep his temper in check around him if he starts acting like an a**. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Hhmmm..good point, with everything that's been happening I never thought of that. I'll be sure to warn him next I see him. He ain't working tonight so he's been catching up on sleep at home.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 pm

She finished her drink and took the glass to the sink. "And I think I'm going to call it a night as well, ladies. I'll see ya'll around later. biggrin "

She waved to the two and headed to the office and on down to her quarters.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Good night Ms Kat. Finishing off her own glass she gets up to clean. Then reclaims her hat and placing it on her head again. I shall be heading home as well. You coming with me?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 pm

She looks at her empty glass a debates a moment. Then looks back over at her book and thinks again on it. Yea I think so. I should look in my mini lab to see if I still have any DNA samples of TES or Draa's to get the plan somewhere in motion....She puts her glass in the sink and moves to walk next to the elf. Book floating behind them as they head out the front door.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:27 am

{{I think Liada might have obtained samples from both Draa and Tes to try to distinguish them from each other for some kind of trap she planned on setting for Draa. I really only remember her getting Tes' DNA via portal trickery, though. stare *rubs behind at the recollection of being stabbed there with a needle* }}
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 am

((*eats brownie* emotion_eyebrow ))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:38 am

(( twisted Tee hee, Thank you Mr, Photographic Memory. 4laugh I remembered getting your sample better than Draa's but I still wasn't 100% sure. Always good to have a Guild Chronicler in the bunch. rofl ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 am

{{Don't eat those! scream They're... oh wait... probably not one I made emotion_awesome

Anyhow, I honestly can't recall the specific instance in which Draa's sample was obtained, but I'm assuming it was obtained so everyone else may as well assume it was as well if no one else remembers for certain if it was gotten or not ninja But I remember Liada being on a quest to get both Tes and Draa's to find out the difference between them so that if she were to play a trick on Draa, it wouldn't affect Tes. }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 am

((I wouldn't want your eggless monstrosities anyway talk2hand
not matter how special they are! scream
.....I really just wanted to be difficult.))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 am

{{Nothing wrong with them being eggless! But they've probably got too much..... gluten ninja for you anyway. }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 am

(( rofl ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 am

((yes... gluten.... much too much, gluten))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 pm

[[I want to say something OOC too! Are glutens those little single celled thingies you find in ponds with a little squiggly tail to swim with?]]
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5622 5623 5624 5625 5626 5627 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games