Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:34 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Hah! And Ishihara lied for him too. Well at least the man was on his side tonight thought Shou as he finally got the other boot off and felt much more at ease. "I'll see you after the New Year. Remember you're off tomorrow. But I will be attending Narcissus' gig with Ko. Maybe I'll see you there." Shou yawned a little and leaned back on the couch.

"Alright, you get some rest and enjoy the show. I might be there. Jaz-san is running the boards in the back. I enjoy seeing his handiwork." Haru picked up his bag and smiled at You, "Yes, much easier. Thank you."

"Ah...good. Thank you because I'm sure I've no idea right now as to what is on my schedule." Shou's eyes flicked over to Haru and the man nodded back to him.

"I'll take care of it. I have a feeling that Ko is in for a very strict instructor." Haru said with a grin as he headed to the door to grab his coat.

"Mmm...I already feel sorry for him." chuckled Shou. No child was happy with going to school but at least Ko wouldn't be in a school he didn't know anyone in. "See you both later."

Haru waved and walked outside with You. "Thanks for taking me home." He was still formal because there were guards outside. He wouldn't relax until they were well away from Shou's home.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

"Yeah...if your tempted by your inner demons and can't resist then it's hard to change your life. Everyone's got them." Oreo's eyes drifted around the edge of the bar as if he could survey those demons people hid within. "I know what you mean."

"Me....Oh...mmm...well I can't change the past. So that's out. Mm...so I'd change who I trust. I used to be a bit more naive than I am now. I guess I've already change that aspect of myself. You learn a few things from getting burned enough." Of course he'd change the job if he had a chance! But he couldn't say that to the customer. "I've had time to do a lot of self accounting and self evaluation." What he wouldn't give to burn the man that threw him into the Pit.

"Yep...That's my work. So me and your vocalist friend must have some thing in common." he laughed and watched the parasol twirl slowly. "Mm...then you may or may not like my particular skills...some men don't want to give up control. So you might find the softer pleasures of a more natural coupling." Oreo knew how to advertise without giving away the package. He wasn't about to get in trouble upstairs on level one.

His eyes glanced over to the guards and he knew he'd have to go back downstairs soon. "So...do you want to take a chance and see the world below? You're welcome to stay above and enjoy the party here. It will go on until morning. Up to you..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bowing to the elder Oumori brother, Ishihara smiled, "I hope you and Ko-kun both enjoy Narcissus-san's show. The last few days of the holiday... then it's back to the mad rush once more. Good night, Shou-san." he added, following Haru out the front door.
You too did nothing untoward. "It's no trouble at all." the VP of PR said with a smile, unlocking the car and getting into the driver's seat.
They were about five minutes away from Shou's before Ishihara spoke again. "Did you really have a nice quiet New Years, Haru?"

Naive... changing who to trust... getting burned enough...
All of those things were Naoko's own feelings deep down. Was there really someone else who saw things the same way?
Maybe Naoko was still naive... maybe he hadn't completely changed who to trust. He didn't trust this man, this Oreo clad in leather. He didn't trust Suzaku, even though the guitarist seemed harmless enough.
Then again, sometimes the pianist didn't trust himself either.
"Welcome to stay and enjoy the party without your company, I take it." Naoko spoke, sighing slightly but his amber gaze focused back on the man at the bar. "I'm rather used to giving up control, Oreo-san. It tends to be in my nature. But... well... if you'll have to leave me... perhaps I'll be forced to take that chance and see this world below. I wouldn't want any more drunk hands trying to part my kimono."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:53 am
((OOC: Multi-post.....multi....multi-pass....oohhh...gotta go watch The Fifth Element again!))

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Public place, yeah yeah...everyone here already knows I'm a crybaby, so I don't care..." Hideki giggled, unable to resist the electric feeling that permeated the atmosphere.
It was his turn to twirl Izzy around, and he pulled the man back in expertly, focusing on sounds and the very movement of the air to make sure he didn't accidentally thwap Ishi right in the face or anything.

Izzy was dead on, though...if he could see his one-time manager, he likely would be trouble. Just what he had felt, that little glimpse...mmm...

"Ruki..." the kid began, his voice giving away his naughty little thoughts almost as much as his Cheshire cat grin as he whispered right into the manager-turned-vocalist's ear, "If I weren't head over heels for my Kai-bear, I'd be the one thieving from Akihiko."
Chiyou left it at that. There was so much more he could say, but he'd just be being lewd if he did. A little flirt was innocent. While he always adored Ishi Ruki, he really had fallen so hard for Nakai that, even if he had Izzy on a silver platter, he wouldn't take advantage of that. Unless maybe Kai wanted to play with them...but he wiped that thought right out of his little head. No way in hell it would ever happen, and he didn't want to embarrass himself and Ruki by accidentally getting turned on on the dance floor. Not to mention the fact that Narcissus might kill him...or, more likely, laugh his a** off at him.

Nezumi was so happy, being able to have even a moment with Hiroki, finally.

"Asato...." the mouse smiled, "How have you been? I know things have been...well, not exactly good. We were all very worried about you for a while, though. Nobody could get in touch...and...." he drifted off, not sure what he wanted to say right now.

"I'm just glad you're back. Obviously, you're here all in one piece, right? Heh..." he nervously scratched the back of his head. What should he say? Was now the wrong time? Well...hell...no time like the present, huh?
Glancing around, he made sure nobody was near enough to hear a word, and he spoke in a hushed tone just to make sure.

"I was scared...you know. You can't tell me you don't know that I'm in love with you. Just...please tell me, Asato...do you love me, too? Because...I feel like you do...did...I don't know, but...I want to be with you..." Nezumi was trembling...excited to hear yes, terrified to hear no...desperately hoping that tonight, maybe, he would go home with a full heart.

"I...really want you to be my first...Asato..." he whispered, biting his lower lip just a little. So nervous. So totally, utterly, desperately in love.

"Are you shitting me?" Suzaku squinted, looking over Narcissus' shoulder again. Was that really the manager he'd met? Good god!
"Huh...go figure. Don't judge a book by it's cover and all that, I guess..." he laughed, his attention going back to the brightest star of Ohayou.

"My condolences." the guitarist nodded, understanding exactly what the man meant, "You're an incredibly strong individual, though. I admire you." he smiled, actually very happy to see the man holding up so well. After all Akihiko had been through...after all that he had done to the man and his manager...after Hawaii...so much pain and so many scars...it was another thing on his list, to see all of that healed and, maybe, made right one day.

"Me? Play? Hm...hadn't really thought about it, but it does sound like it would be tons of fun..." he mused, absently moving his bangs out of his face so that he could actually look at the musician with both eyes properly.

"Lost in the halls?" he laughed, very amused by the thought of a little Narcissus freaking out in a closet in such a big place.
"No...I've not gotten lost as of yet, but I am enjoying Ohayou. Everyone here seems so friendly and...good."

Unless given a reason not to be..., he thought, remembering his encounter and conversation with Koyasu Aki and Takagi Yuuji in Hawaii. He had deserved that...and what he'd gotten had really, truly been merciful, in the end, so, yes...they were, at heart, good people, he believed. Just...not to be messed with.

"I look forward to working here, as long as my fingers can keep plucking strings." he chuckled, meaning he had no intention of leaving until he was too old to do this anymore...or dead, one.

"Did I tell you you look absolutely amazing, Narcissus-san?" he changed the subject, looking the vocalist up and down, "I adore what you've done with your hair...it makes you look rather...heavenly."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 pm
OOC: Michi/Hirkoki/Izzy...etc combined post.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Yes, a terrible crybaby." Izzy rolled his eyes wondering how in ever Chiyou would impress the girl fans of him being like that. He twirled around and kept his wits about him not wanting to miss a beat.

"Oh?" Izzy shook his head knowing that would never work. The young man had to grow out of that idea. One day it would certainly happen. Maybe several boyfriends later but it would. Akihko was a seriously jealous man too. He couldn't even imagine what Akihiko would do if Chiyou started making plays for him. "I don't think Akihiko would allow you to steal me away. And I believe I'd have some thing to say about the matter too." If he would have had his glasses on he would have pushed them back on his nose to make his point. Fortunately the young man had Nakai. "You're just going to have to settle for Nakai and well I'm sure he's a far more interesting bedtime companion than I would be." Izzy was certain of Nakai's preferences as a dominant partner even if he had only witnessed the man in action once. His first time meeting with Nakai and Naoko was burned in his memories.

----
Asato leaned against the balcony doorframe looking out toward the city, "I'm glad to be back as well. But..life hasn't been easy. I've lost my sister and my boss and now dealing with the company fall out." How should he be? Beyond the things he didn't want to remember, Hiroki Asato was trying very hard to accept his new world. "Yes, it seems like I am in one piece...even with all that has happened." One I

The Elephant of Ohayou expected this would happen. He had an innate feeling that one private moment would bring this sort of confession. He took a breath because at one time, he had felt something for Nezumi. But he followed Aki, he always followed Aki. And now he was in love, but not with Nezumi but Katsu... He glanced down then looked taking a breath as he focused on Nezumi and tried to break things gently, "I...don't know what to say. I won't say the right things to you...that I know. I won't be able to say what you want to hear." he paused for a moment and sighed, "I didn't follow my heart then when I made my choice before. But right now, my heart...I don't want to lead you on. I want you to be with someone special who feels the exact way for you. But...right now, I don't have the same feelings for you as you do for me. I'm sorry."

He really didn't want to hurt Nez but he knew whatever he said would bring about the same out come. Asato tried to be gentle as he could but he had to be fair with himself because his heart wasn't there. He was in love with another man, although he preferred to keep that to himself. He might have talked to Akihiko about this, but he didn't need to tell everyone. His world had changed.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"We shall, and you take care Ishihara-san. Thank you for bringing me home." waved Shou upon their departure. Then he rolled back on the couch and took off his mask wondering if Naoko would make it home tonight or be out until tomorrow.

Meanwhile in the car, Haru reached over and took You's hand, "It was actually quiet outside of Ko playing in Shou's studio. I had to convince him to stop and eat. I doubt he would have noticed me otherwise. He's not that difficult to take care of as long as you don't get in the way of him and his music. But he doesn't want to focus on many other things unless coaxed. So you're really going to be teaching him? I'm surprised you'd take on that job too." At a stop light, Haru leaned over and kissed You's cheek. "I'm glad you came to pick me up. So how was the party...really?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

"Well you could possibly still have my company but...I need to go back downstairs." Oreo said with a smile not wanting Naoko to rush off if he didn't want to. "Forced? Oh no...I don't think you should feel forced...Be willing. It makes exploring your carnal desires much more intimate and satisfying don't you think?"

Oreo got up and then back at the TV. "The fireworks are over but that doesn't mean the embers are gone for the night. We could rekindle their glow, but only if you're willing to let go." Oreo wasn't going to make Naoko go downstairs. Some people were much better on level 1 than anywhere below. If he got past the elevator doors, Oreo would only go down to level 2 or 3 but he couldn't be certain if Naoko would follow him or be tempted by the darker pleasure further below.

"If not, that's alright. You'll always find me here. Sometimes the pocket book restrains the temptations." Oreo didn't know that the master of the Pit had dealings with this one. He had no idea that Naoko had taken part in a sushi feast and other activities further below. If he had, maybe he would have warned him off in some way. Because once you experienced the darker pleasures to be found in the Pit some just couldn't help but be addicted to them.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:13 pm

"Thank you... but me? Heavenly? Hardly." Akihiko replied with a laugh as he sipped at the champagne. "There was a point in this company that people referred to me as a devil, you know. I suppose I still am... in a way." he teased with a playful wink. "But I'm glad you're finding everyone friendly... just be sure not to lose those fingers anywhere. You know... car doors or chopping for stir-fry."
At first it seemed he was joking... until Narcissus presented one of his own hands for Suzaku to see. His right ring finger actually. If you looked close enough, there was a small scar, half hidden by his nail. "Seriously, stir-fry is a dangerous thing." the young tiger said with a smile. "Musicians need all their fingers intact. And then you've got people who play too much... like Nakai-san." he indicated the man on stage. "His fingers are probably rubbed raw by now. He's been putting in a lot of hours in the studio. And here I am picking on him to play."
Blue eyes refocused in on Suzaku. "There are lots of pains, Suzaku-san. The strength of a true musician, a professional, is to be able to hold up under that pain... at least when eyes are on him. Can you do the same? Nakai-san could've refused my request for him to play... but if he did then he'd be admitting defeat, in a sense. And seeing how he and I have a fierce competitive streak... not just between each other but for other rivals as well... you'll have to be able to hold your own. We won't give you any slack... nor expect you to give any to us."
How true those words were... because here Akihiko was, about to play a sold-out three shows when he very well should be in the hospital. It was the past all over again, and while deep down he was still afraid of a similar outcome... the show had to go on because Ohayou couldn't afford for it not to.
Suddenly however, there was a slight tremor. Maybe slight wasn't quite the word because the chandeliers overhead began to swing as the floorboards beneath their feet creaked. The sound of a few empty champagne glasses and china plates shattering on the floor from the buffet table caused a few of the female workers to jump or cry out in surprise. For a moment, Akihiko felt like his legs might give way and he reached out to steady himself, instead pulling Suzaku against his chest and simultaneously taking half a step back, hitting the wall behind him.
It felt familiar... this body against him... in his position... during an quake...
Then it just stopped. For a second, Akihiko stood there, somehow keeping hold of his champagne glass still. No one seemed hurt... one of the assistants was saying to his circle of conversation that there had been a quake to the south of Tokyo but that it wasn't very big at all. Hardly even a 4 with no reports of damage so far.
Letting go of Suzaku, Narcissus smirked slightly. "That's the second time someone with your body's build has been in my arms in a earthquake." he joked before something suddenly occurred to him.
"Ruki..."
Setting his glass down on a table nearby, Akihiko excused himself from Suzaku and the conversation and pushed through the throng of people, most of whom were checking their cell phones.
His manager's hair wasn't hard to pick out, and thankfully Narcissus was taller than a lot of the others at the party. Quickly he stepped around women in dresses and by passed men in suits before lithe fingers reached out at Izzy from behind and grabbed him, pulling the man's back up against his chest.
"You okay?" Akihiko whispered, not giving a damn if someone was looking at them right now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:40 pm

Was he willing to let go?
Could he let go?
Should he?
For a moment, Naoko hesitated. This was New Years... he should be having fun. After all, this place seemed to cater to those with sensual appetites, at least to a degree.
And this man said things that the younger Oumori felt deep down as his own truths now. Had said things that he agreed with... that he felt. And... well... Oreo wasn't dragging him over to that elevator.
Naoko had a choice.
And it was rare that he ever had a choice in matters like this...
"Matte..." the pianist downed the rest of his drink, passing the glass off to the bartender, before stepping up beside the leather-clad man. "My pocket book doesn't really have many restraints... and yeah... I think for one night, I'm willing to let go." the fingers of Naoko's free hand brushed against Oreo's own fingers. "That is... if you're willing to show me just what it is you do..." he teased with a wink.

Ishihara was sorely tempted to return that kiss, but right now he couldn't. Well no he could... but he did need to focus on driving more than anything else.
Besides, they'd be home in no time.
"I took the job because it keeps me closer to you and to Shou-san and Ko-kun. With what's been happening... gomen, Haru-kun, but I don't trust your security detail as much as I trust myself. Besides..." his dark eyes flickered over to glance at his partner. "Would it really be so bad having me around?" the man teased, taking one hand off the wheel and grasping Yamada's fingers, bringing them to his lips for a kiss.
Unlike Izzy Lucky... Ishihara drove an automatic.
"Oh the party was dull and boring and full of business as usual. Except Shou-san... I think he tried to come onto me." he laughed softly.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:19 pm
((OOC: Chiyou/Nezumi/Suzaku post))

User Image

"I'm not settling for Nakai...you know..." Hideki's mischievous grin turned into a fond smile.

"I really do love him, Papa...." he admitted, a little hint of pink coming to his cheeks. The guitarist really, really had changed the young man, in a lot of ways.

"Besides...can't you tell I'm just picking on you, now? I'd never do something against you or big bro like that..." Chiyou laughed...but that laugh quickly turned into a frightened scream as the kid was thrown off balance by the shaking of the room. Not being able to see made the whole experience far more frightening to the kid than it normally would have been, and he immediately fell to his knees, shaking and hyperventilating, obviously having a panic attack.

For a moment....Shinobu didn't know what to make of those words. It was as though all the air in the world had just gone away and he couldn't breathe...
His heart felt like a mirror...shattering to a million little pieces inside his chest.

"Asato...I...." he stopped himself right there. He could beg. He could cry. He could be angry...but none of that would make Hiroki love him, now, would it?

"It...it's ok." he finally breathed...letting it all out in one cool breath.
For a second, he was quiet, but then continued on, "I'd much rather you be honest than anything else. At least...it's good to know you once saw me as something more than a little fool in a suit." he cracked a smile, his shining eyes gazing up at Asato in the moonlight.

"Besides...if you love someone...let them go. I've always believed that...and...I'm not lying when I say I love you. In the end...I just want you to be happy...even if I can't have you." the mouse was holding back the tears. It wasn't the place...and he didn't want to show just how deep the bullet went. Ending this night with a smile had been his goal...and he wasn't ready to give up on that just yet...

"Just promise me one thing...don't ever go disappearing like that again, ok? Because honestly...that'd be the worst thing you could ever do to me. Tell me no, tell me you love someone else, be mean to me...I don't care what you do, as long as you don't do that." he seemed suddenly very serious, like he meant business. It was his way of saying...fine, he'd let it go...as long as Hiroki never did that again. If he did...then he'd have something of a mouse problem on his hands.

Leaning against the balcony rail, the manager looked up at the sky...seeming to make peace with things as they were.

"Hm...that settles that, then. I think...no, I know, everything is going to be alright." he seemed genuinely happy as he looked back at the man he loved...and, as if right on cue...the world beneath his feet began to shake and, before he knew what was happening, he'd lost his balance and gone over the balcony railing...left hanging on by only a few fingers at the bottom of the railing.

This was not at all how he'd hoped this conversation would end...

"I don't doubt that you've been called a devil. There are two sides to every coin, after all..." Suzaku smirked, shaking his head at the man.
"No way I'm gonna let anything happen to these hands, Narcissus-san. There's a lot I plan to do with these hands..." the guitarist wiggled his fingers at the star, then took a look at the man's hand.

"Ouch. I'll keep that in mind, then. I do like to cook..." he frowned. Jeeze...the though of himself accidentally losing a finger in a fight against a carrot kinda bothered him.

"Sir, I don't expect to be given any slack, and I think you'll find that I'm not one to easily be brought down." he replied to Akihiko's words. He knew what it took, and he'd come through hellfire and brimstone already, himself. It was time to take up a more heavenly sword and fight the good fight, now.

Next thing he knew, though, the room was rocking...and as quickly as Narcissus had grabbed ahold of him, Suzaku had put his arms out, above the man's head in a shielding position, much like he had in Hawaii. He had no intention of letting the man get hurt, even if it meant taking a blow to the head, or worse.

Dark eyes stared at Narcissus with deep concern, but no words passed his lips. He wasn't certain what to say, he was so taken aback by the situation.
And then...the man took off, in search of his lover, he knew, which was as it should be.

Taking out his own phone, he dialed Naoko's number as if by reflex, just wanting to be sure the pianist, and everyone else, was safe.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:32 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Not settling for Nakai-san?!" Izzy blinked as if Chiyou grew a second head. "Oh goodness, now don't let him hear that or he'll probably swat your butt. I know I would."

"Well good." said Izzy just a little bewildered by the young man. "Yes, Yes. I can." huffed Izzy as he turned his head just enough to look over at the blonde on the stage mouthing, "Chiyou needs a spanking." At least Chiyou couldn't see him do that. The only benefit of Chiyou's blindness....

Then the world shook Izzy lost hold of Chiyou as his eyes lifted. For a moment, he saw that tsunami and his eyes widened. The rage of the ocean screamed in his ears. A memory from the past come to life. In a sudden moment of panic as his feet shifted. "Nn....No...." His feet turned grabbing for Shou's hand but quickly was grabbed by another. He gripped at Akihiko's chest and for a moment he thought it was Shou, his fierce and crazy friend. His eyes raced upwards but it wasn't Shou's face he found but Akihiko's "I...I...I'm ok. We're not by the water...right?"

He didn't want to look like a fool in the crowd as his panic started to subside. So thankful that Akihiko was near. His lips pressed as a shaky smile formed as he took a quick breath in, "I'll survive. Everything is ok." Reliving a nightmare wasn't fun. All he could remember that hand grabbing his own and the big wave howled above. "You're here with me...I'll be alright." He looked up into those clear eyes wanting to get lost in them.

------

Hiroki knew he had hurt Nez but what could he say. Life moved on and he had to as well. He didn't say anything as Nez spoke but then nodded when the man said to not go disappearing again. But how could he promise that when he hadn't...planed on disappearing in the first place. But he couldn't say that either. Couldn't reveal the nightmarish world that brought him to this point. No he really didn't want Nezumi hurt.

"II'll do my best to keep in touch when I have to go out of town." he answered because really he wasn't sure what the future had in store. All he knew is he would try. "I'm sure everything will be...."

His words got cut off as Nez went over the edge and like in the movies Hiroki leapt forward racing his hands across grabbing at the wind. His hand suddenly latched on to Nez's wrist and he braced his shoes in the rails so he wouldn't go over any further, "Hold on!" yelled Hiroki as his arm steeled. At least, he still worked out and lifted weights even if it were tactical body weight training. Hiroki screamed back through the door for help!

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou went upstairs and checked on Ko before heading into his own room to start removing the layers of his latest costume. He set his phone on the bedside table and started to feel more sober even though slightly buzzed still. He accomplished a few things but....His eyes glanced at the clock. Maybe he would play some music before bed.

----
Haru was enjoying the feeling of kisses on his finger up until the point that You spoke about Shou." What?! He tried to come on to you!?" exclaimed Haru as he crossed his arms in the car. "You're mine and that's all there is too it. Of course Shou doesn't know that and you're a very handsome man. But still mine. He's such a flirt when he's drunk no wonder he gets into so much trouble at parties!"

The assistant leaned back in his seat then commented on the previous conversation, "No it won't be bad having you around But my crew is well trained and they are not owned by Smash. I pride myself on excellence. Oh yes, and Shou's cars are alright. Everyone of them came up clean."

Oreo waited as the younger man finished his drink. "You could have taken that with you." he said with a flirtatious smile. "Alright then, Why don't we head downstairs. Just let me handle everything well....except the pocketbook matters. I'll take care of everything else."

He took the hand that brush against him, "Oh I'm willing...I'll give you New Year you won't forget, Naoko" Oreo walked with Naoko towards the elevator straight past the guards and hit the button. The guards eyed him but said nothing since he was going down.

Once in the elevator, Oreo pushed a button and they went down one floor. It opened up into a well lit warmly painted area. A service counter and a young woman waiting there. "Oreo, I thought you had the night off?"

"Yeah...well you know it is the New Year so what better way to get it on than to celebrate with someone special, ne?" he answered before seeing another man out of the corner of his eye.

"Ok...well, the room you like is open so there's no problem there. So...mm...sir. Here's your form and the cost. Oreo will take you through everything else once you get in the back." She handed him the form and it basically kept them from any liability. On the second floor things were more on the up and up than those floors below. Every floor different in that regard. The deeper you went the darker things became.
Beyond that there was a strict cost per hour.

"Oh good, then that means I've access to all the equipment and things I need." Oreo grinned and glanced back at his new sub for the next few hours. Yeah, this would be fun.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Blue eyes remained focused solely on Izzy, arms wrapped around the man and holding him close. "No... we're not by water." Akihiko whispered, bending down JUST enough to place his forehead against his manager's own. "Hey, look at me..." he redirected the man's attention, seeing that near panic in the earthy eyes before him. "It's okay, Ruki. I won't let you fall... remember? Just a tiny quake. Nothing to worry about." the young tiger spoke with a soft smile.
Until he heard Nakai on the stage with the microphone. "You! In the back! Balcony doors! NOW!"
Akihiko's blue eyes flickered over to the glass doors, watching as a couple of people pushed through them and grabbed... Hiroki? No wait, Asato was holding onto someone else!

Luckily for Hiroki... two of the bodyguards who had been hanging back watching the crowd, rushed over to help. One grabbed hold of Asato himself, making sure the man wasn't going to go flying, while the other reached out over the railing and quite literally grabbed Nezumi by the back of his clothes with one hand. The other hand grasped onto the wrist which Hiroki was holding, and quickly helped haul the mousy manager back over the railing.

"Okay... glad that's okay. Everyone else alright?" Nakai asked over the mic before noticing Chiyou was missing. "Yo! Hi-chan?!"

"He's here!" Came back Akihiko's voice as he released Izzy for a split second and grabbed Chiyou under the arms, hauling the young man to his feet. He took one of the vocalist's hands and put it around Lucky's waist at the back, "You're okay. Everyone's alright." Narcissus whispered to the 'kid' before putting an arm around Izzy's shoulders once more, letting the man lean on him.

Nakai sighed, "Okay so we've got some broken glass by the buffet. Everyone wait a bit while it's cleaned up. The band's going to take a break too... so just make small talk, ne?" he spoke, flashing a smile before putting the guitar down and jumping off stage.
The blond was beside Chiyou not long later, an arm around the 'kid's shoulders. "You okay?"

Ishihara sighed slightly, "I know you pride yourself on excellence, Haru-kun, but I just want to be on the safe side. Besides, you can't wear a bullet-proof vest all the time." dark eyes flickered to his partner seriously as the shark turned a corner. "AND you can't watch the boy and watch Shou at the same time and you know it. Two sets of eyes are better than one... even if you do trust your security more than SMASH's... I don't trust them, any of them, over myself."
Which was true. Most of the SMASH security personnel he'd trained himself at one time or another, especially some of those who knew the seedier side of things. Still, You felt better about his own red gaze on his lover and partner's star than he trusted any other eyes.
"As for to whom I belong..." Ishihara smiled slightly, kissing Yamada's fingers again. "I think you know where I stand. Let Shou flirt all the wants. You're not getting rid of me that easily, Haru-kun... and you know it." he added with a wink.

Amber eyes looked down at the form. "The fact that I'm signing a liability waiver doesn't do anything for my confidence, Oreo-san." the young man spoke, a bit hesitant.
Liability from what?!
Well that was listed on the form sadly... everything from cuts to drug induced side effects and even death.
Death?! Seriously?!
"Starting to wonder where the hell I am..." he sighed, signing the form anyway and pulling out his credit card.
It wasn't cheap... but then again, Naoko didn't exactly expect it to be cheap. If it was then he'd be questioning his chances of getting some disease or worse.
But that death bit was still bugging him...
The woman handed back the card and the pianist pocketed it in a wallet which was hidden in his kimono sleeve. He glanced at Oreo, seriously wondering what sort of equipment this man would need in the first place!
"Why do I get the feeling this is an S&M nightmare waiting to happen?" Naoko asked as he followed after Oreo, practically ignoring the girl behind the counter and never taking any notice to the man in the room. Again the megane-clad man's fingers found Oreo's own, because he honestly didn't want to get lost in this place.
too many grabby hands no doubt.
"And maybe I should've gotten another drink and brought it down." he joked with a half smile. "I've a feeling I'm going to need it."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:45 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's doe eyes gazed into those blue ones and he started to relax. "I'm glad we aren't by water..." he said quietly and nodded. "I know you won't...and I should have realized it was a small one but...I could see the wave in my eyes. I just wanted to get to the boat. But there's no boat in a tower is there?"

His phone rang just then and he slipped his fingers into his pocket answering it immediately. It was Shou. "Yes, I'm ok...Yes, Narcissus is right here. You ok? Thank goodness. Yes, I know. Thank you Shou. Happy New Year."

He looked back up at Akihiko again, "Shou was worried for me. He's still at the Smash party. Sounds a little drunk too." Izzy laughed feeling more at ease.

But then he looked down at Chiyou as Narcissus took care of the younger man. He hadn't seen what happened to Chiyou because his head had focused elsewhere but he was happy the boy was ok. And Nakai moved pretty quick to get to him.

---
Hiroki was relieved when the others came to help. God that was close. His breathing was racing as they got Nez back over the railing and into the ballroom. "Are you ok?" HIroki asked as the body guards check Nez over. His eyes reflected the worry as he waited for the guards to give their ok. Then they closed off the balcony and locked the door just to play it safe. "Is everyone else ok?" Hiroki called out then listened as Nakai spoke of the glass by the buffet. He was relieved that no one had been really hurt. Yes, it was a very small quake but sometimes up high they felt a bit larger.

Once Hiroki knew that everyone was safe he called Katsu....but there was no answer so he left a voice message, "There was a small earthquake, I wanted to check on you. Send me a text and let me know you're ok. I'm guessing you're still at the party."

OOC: Since this scene is happening during the Smash Party, there wasn't any way that Shou wouldn't call.

"I'm sure that we'd be ok..And I've been wearing a bullet proof vest a lot more lately. You shouldn't worry as much about my security. I've got a very talented security staff. But you're right I can't watch both of them at the same time on my own. However, I try to keep people on top of the matter." He didn't want You to think he couldn't handle his job. He worked very hard at keep things together.

Of course he would explain the other things he had going on in the background. There were just some things that You didn't need to know.

"You're really interested in my fingers today." His smiled broadened as those fingertips were kissed. "He better only flirt. He's terrible when he's drunk. I swear."

Oreo laughed, "Maybe because you are? Nah...its not that bad up here. Unless you want it to be." He winked and as soon as Naoko had signed, he started pulling him down the hall. "Don't worry Naoko, everything I do is pro, you won't die. I take my work seriously. Oh another drink, sure...There is a small bar on the way. This level is sort of like above but it has more private rooms for special clients like yourself."

They stopped at the bar and Oreo leaned up against it as Naoko ordered. This level was plush and smelled good. Lots of scents to take from the lazy aroma of incense that drifted in the air. The lighting had dimmed some in the halls further down setting the mood.

As they continued down the hall, Naoko would be able to hear some small sounds behind closed doors. He could also see alcover and open rooms with people causally making out, smoking and drinking. When they finally ended up at door way at the end of the hall, Oreo spoke up, "And here we are, this is my play room most of the time. I think you'll have fun. Just trust me. We will talk more inside."

He opened the door and let him in.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:18 pm

This time, Naoko went a bit more elegant and ordered a glass of port. He was sipping it casually while they walked, amber eyes flickering from room to room.
Damn some of those rooms, he knew, were hot... Some with girls and guys, some with guys and guys, and still others with girl and girls or just a huge mash up of genders.
The pianist wasn't really paying attention to where Oreo was taking him though, because a combination of drink and incense was setting his mind at ease quite a bit faster than one would expect.
Then they were before a door and amber eyes flicked to it for a moment. Naoko glanced to the leather-clad man, still a bit unsure. "You tell me not to worry... demo..." images of locked doors flashed within the pianist's mind. Jun's closet, barricaded from the outside... Hayato's attic... bloody fingers smashing through the old wood... Blinking, Naoko sighed. "Okay. Maybe I'm naive to trust you... but seeing how I just paid a good amount of money, I really doubt you'd off me... especially if you wanted me to come back and pay... or play... again." he reasoned as Oreo opened the door and they stepped inside.

"If there were a boat up here, I'd be wondering how they hell they got it through the elevator." Akihiko joked, his lithe fingers rubbing gently against Izzy's upper back in a soothing motion.
He smiled softly, "He probably is drunk. Why we're not yet is beyond me... no wait, Yammi already is..." the musician teased.
Of course he knew they couldn't get smashed. Tomorrow was a show after all... even if his guitarist already had one too many. Then again, he supposed that Yammi could play through a hangover if worst came to worst.
"Whatever will you do if there's a quake and I'm not here?" Narcissus asked softly, his head just barely touching Izzy's own as he stood at the man's side, loath to let his partner go just yet.

"I'm going to worry about you when I can't see you, baka." Ishihara laughed softly, his fingers entwining with Yamada's own as he drove. "And I can't just lean over and kiss you when I have to keep my eyes on the road so yes... your digits are interesting." he teased with a smile Haru's way.
Finally... they arrived home.
Once inside, You shrugged out of his coat and started taking off his shoes just after locking the door. "Believe me, if Shou ever did anything besides flirt, you'd know because I'd tell you to lecture him... if I didn't already myself."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:05 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy giggled with the joke and then slowly, started feeling more normal. "You're right, he's drunk but happy. I'm surprised he could even call."

Then he smiled brightly, "Because you've a show Mister." Of course he groaned when he saw that Yammi was drunk. "Great, we better get some water into him so he doesn't have a hangover. Oh...he'll be a grump if he's got a hangover on stage."

"Mmmm...Well...um...um...I don't know. Umm...I don't want to think about that." pouted Izzy then he glanced around realized that people were looking at them closely. Suddenly he was a little self conscious, "Oh..we should mingle again...and mm...get the music going again." Even though he wanted to snuggle they could do that after they went home. Akihiko had promised that.

Haru smirked as he let his partner just do as he wanted with his fingertips. "I know you worry but in all these years I've done a good job at taking care of Shou's affairs. And having you at work with me will make me wish I could kiss you on the job. And...you know that's impossible." he teased.

He pulled off his shoes and tossed them aside rather amused, "You know he won't listen to you if you lecture him. He'll totally go into La La Land in his head. Mr. Pillow-san...." Haru swatted You's but playfully.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:36 pm

"I'd much rather be Pillow-san for you." Ishihara teased, turning after the swat and wrapping his arms around Yamada's waist. "And I know the temptation is horrible... but you'll just have to show some restraint."
Of course You showed none of his own, kissing Haru's lips lightly. "Shou's affairs are you concern. But someone is targeting SMASH stars... and that's my concern. Imagine the a** chewing I'd get if he got hurt, Haru-kun." the shark whispered, claiming the other man's lips gently a second time.
"I like my tail just where it is... and I'm sure you do too."

Luckily for Izzy and Narcissus, Jaz was trying to get Yammi to drink a bottle of water even as they spoke.
Blue eyes focused back in on his partner. "I don't want to mingle again... because I'm quite happy right here by you."
He waved a hand at the stage and the band from before started getting things going again. At least this time it wasn't as droll as the slow dancing that he'd come into contact with earlier.
"See? Magical music and people are talking again. Plus Nezumi didn't fall off the balcony completely so... seems everything's alright now." Akihiko said with a smile, looking back to Izzy. "How about we get something to eat, ne? The buffet looks picked up. It'll give me a reason to stick close to you for a few minutes longer anyway." he teased with a wink, carefully directing his partner toward the food with one arm around the other man's shoulders.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Kou paused mid bite in his pizza when Ryuu asked that question. "I'm not sure I'm quite ready to go stay at your place. I mean we've only started seeing each other a few days ago. We've not been even on a real date yet." Kou didn't want to hurt Ryuu's feelings but he didn't want to rush thing too quickly.

"I'm happy to come visit but I think we need time to get to know each other better. Especially since you are sort of mixing me up with your Ex that you aren't remembering." He took another bite of pizza and swallowed, "Give things time and let's get you healed and clear headed first."

He smiled and leaned in to give Ryuu another peck on the lips. You are just way too eager, puppy". He turned just enough to grab the remote and changed the channel to the parties on TV. "Oh look. That's Ohayou's party outside. Wow. Narcissus looks good. But who's that beside him??"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:01 am
(OOC: Chiyou/Nezumi/Suzaku post)

User Image

Chiyou hardly knew what was happening to him when strong hands picked him up off the floor just as if he were a little child.
Hearing his "big brother's" voice in his ear, though, helped to settle him a little bit, and he nodded, holding on to Izzy tight, until the second he heard Nakai's voice. He was like a magnet, instantly drawn away from Ruki and to Kai, taking shelter under the guitarist's arm, deeply soothed by the weight of that limb around his shoulders. No...he wasn't settling for Nakai. He was choosing him, now. He could tease Izzy all day and night, but when it came down to it...he wouldn't choose anyone else over this man who watched over him, encouraged him, gave him hope, and helped him become stronger. Sure, Ruki had done those same things for him...but in a very different way. He was definitely "Papa". Kai...Kai was a whole 'nother world.

"I'm ok...I'm ok, now. Just...don't leave me right now, Kai. I...got scared. I don't wanna be without you if it happens again..." the kid whispered, wishing he could just wrap his arms around his boyfriend and kiss him, hating that he absolutely couldn't do that here.

Hanging by a thread...that was all he was doing now, dangling from the balcony, a freezing wind whipping up against him, the sense of panic rising until his very blood ran ice cold.

"Asato...." he gasped, looking up at the man who barely had a hold of him now. It didn't look like the elephant would be able to hold on to him for too long, but he reached up with his other hand, clinging to that strong arm anyhow.

For a second, the mouse wondered how high up they were. What floor was this, again? If he fell, would he die?

Looking down, he knew that, yes, if he fell...it would be a miracle if he lived...and he'd surely never walk again if he did.

Looking back up, he saw that Hiroki was straining to keep hold...starting to lean further and further over the rail...almost about to tip over...he'd fall, too. They'd both die...

"Iie..." the mouse swallowed hard, a determined look in his eyes as they met the elephants. A tear ran down his cheek, and, with a sad smile, he released his grip and let his body fall...willing to sacrifice himself for Asato without hesitation.

And, like a scene from an action thriller, the manager felt his body catch right then, strong arms hauling him up and back over the railing. A second later, and it would have been too late.

Sitting on the floor, Nezumi kind of just stared off for a minute, completely shaken. He had just lost his heart...and nearly lost his life right after. It sank in very, very quickly, then...how fleeting and fragile life really was. In the span of just a second...you could be gone, just like that. Never expect it, never see it coming. And...he would have gone out with so many things left to do in his life...

No...no way he could die like that. He would have given himself up to save Hiroki, sure...but he had been saved at the last minute and now...now he knew he wanted to live, more than ever.

"Yeah...yeah...I'm....I'm fine, Hiroki-san..." he finally answered the man, his mouth feeling as dry as paper. Everything around him seemed to be moving in slow motion, as if in a dream, for a moment.
As he stood up, everything seemed to clear.

"I'm fine..." he repeated once more, but this time, with a smile.

"I...need to go check on Tanaka-san...Nakai and Chiyou, too..." the manager stated, then just...walked away. Thing is...he walked away a completely changed man. The little mouse who had always been so frightened of everything, so nervous and clumsy and easily embarrassed...that man didn't exist anymore. Sure, Nezumi was still Nezumi...but, from now on, he wouldn't be afraid of life anymore. If he could survive a broken heart...and a brush with death...then he was strong enough to do anything he wanted.

Jun frowned deeply as he got no answer from Naoko, only his voice mail.

"Naoko, are you okay? There was just an earthquake here...I'm assuming you felt it and I need you to call me back right away..." he practically ordered the pianist, the mask of Suzaku having nearly slipped away completely in his voice and speech as his mind raced, thinking back to Hawaii...Shou swept away...losing his mind and everything he loved...
He caught himself, however, and took a deep breath, bringing himself back to the present...and who he was supposed to be.

"It's Takehiko...I'm just trying to make sure all my friends are ok..." he ended the message and hung up, bringing his hand to his face to pinch the bridge of his nose.
Narcissus' words seemed to echo in his head now...was he strong enough to do what had to be done? His weaknesses were few...but they could prove his downfall if he didn't learn to control them. Jun knew he'd have to work on that...work on his self-control, work on keeping his mask in place, even under stress, pain, or fear.

Slipping his phone back in his pocket, the guitarist began making his way to the stage, talking to the director to arrange him going on to play after the next song or two.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games