Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 pm

(( Yea....sure..... stare Excuse me while I go back to the club and revise my contract with you as your employee...))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 am

(( eek get some of its DNA scream *chases after Lia with a list of "donors" - knocks Hauk over in the mean time with the running*))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:21 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 pm

*traipses in from Pandora's, not very happy with how neither the masseuses or masseurs would break out of their "all business" mode. They must be desensitized to naked bodies or something stare Wanders behind the counter and gets himself... or perhaps herself rather, a bottle of peppermint schnapps and a glass*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 pm

(( eek *takes pictures of TES like this for future reference* GOD DAMN WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK SOON!? stressed gonk ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:51 pm

(( As you would say lovely. "Oh ******** it" ))

Coming in through the side door of the club Anira was finishing up her playlist for tomorrow on her iPad. Barely noticing anything around her at the moment as she slips her ear cuffs off and places them on a pouch to her side.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 pm

*eyes the elf DJ from next door. She always seems too preoccupied with her job to notice anyone around her when she's working... but she's not working now* emotion_awesome

Guten tag twisted
*waves a pinky at the elf while sipping from his her glass*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Looking up a bit dazed when she hears an unfamiliar voice speaking to her. She recognizes the accent as German but that was about it. Seeing a dark figure drinking at the bar she goes into hostess mode and softly smiles. Good day to you. How are you faring today? She walks behind the bar to get a bottled water from the fridge.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Booooored~ *spoken with somewhat of a whine*
Bored bored bored emotion_donotwant

There is nothing to do in this horrible little town except humans, and even they have become boring rolleyes

*eyes the elf once more and grins slightly*
I see you are not a human, though.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:11 pm

Anira giggled at the attitude of the newcomer, understanding the hint that was in her words about "doing humans". Something about the accent, and the tattoos on her face looked familiar though. Or more of the fact that she had this nagging feeling that there should be something important about it but she was so tired from the plans for St Patty's in the club that she couldn't think of what that was. Indeed I am not. If I had a drop of human blood in me I would be certainly shocked. She takes a swig of her water and rubs her eyes a moment from the lack of sleep. It is a lovely day though, I am sure there are plenty of things to do in town with the weather as it is. whee

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Feh! talk2hand Perhaps if I was into nature walks or some other tree-hugging activity, that would matter rolleyes

No offense or anything... *figures this elf woman is probably one of those tree-huggers, like a lot of the "good" elves are* stare
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 pm

*appears behind the bar*
*is about to get her scotch but sees another other there*
*looks her up and down*
Really? emotion_eyebrow
This should be good...

*grabs the scotch bottle*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 pm

No offense taken at all, I was thinking more of the facts of just shopping, seeing a show, or swimming in the lake. Course I prefer to swim at night more than in daylight. Much more private in a ways. She sips her water some more and plays around on her iPad a bit more.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Ja. All the best activities are best left to the night twisted
*grins wider when he sees the succubus arrive*
Guten Tag, meine Dämonin.

*downs his her schnapps and pours another*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:32 pm

This is also very true. She looks behind the new girl and sees Leko. Smiling at the demon of seduction she moves around the bar to sit down on a stool. Good day Ms. Leko. Seems strange for you to be around at this time of day. How are you today?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 5618 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games