Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:28 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Holy Rinaku
Snow_Akechi
Holy Rinaku

Aww..sadface. I was so hoping to master it, who knows maybe there is a way! :O Maybe mastering the first 7 might equal..who knows. I'll find out soon though eh? :3
Possible. It seems master for Akira is open still so ill probably get that. Very few use fans. I found them to be very efficient in the last exam tournament^^

We don't really use the whole Style Master thing as of right now... maybe in the future.

HAJI GLOMP!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm
Holy Rinaku
Grand Chevalier Haji
Holy Rinaku
Snow_Akechi
Holy Rinaku

Aww..sadface. I was so hoping to master it, who knows maybe there is a way! :O Maybe mastering the first 7 might equal..who knows. I'll find out soon though eh? :3
Possible. It seems master for Akira is open still so ill probably get that. Very few use fans. I found them to be very efficient in the last exam tournament^^

We don't really use the whole Style Master thing as of right now... maybe in the future.

HAJI GLOMP!

-ish glomped-

x-x

*waves*  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:35 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Holy Rinaku
Grand Chevalier Haji
Holy Rinaku
Snow_Akechi
Holy Rinaku

HAJI GLOMP!

-ish glomped-

x-x

*waves*

Hi :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:37 pm
People of nations. I have an issue. I have been searching for an older looking picture for my character taka but cant really find any that suit her. I need one with similar facial structure and built but if possible with 1 or 2 fans. I just cant seem to find any. Link to her profile below...

here ya go  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:18 pm
Holy Rinaku
People of nations. I have an issue. I have been searching for an older looking picture for my character taka but cant really find any that suit her. I need one with similar facial structure and built but if possible with 1 or 2 fans. I just cant seem to find any. Link to her profile below...

here ya go

http://www.zerochan.net/Fan,Black+Hair,Solo,Female

razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:24 pm
Wow, it's been a while since I posted in the OOC here ^ ^;

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 pm
Logicka Inferni
Holy Rinaku

here ya go

http://www.zerochan.net/Fan,Black+Hair,Solo,Female

razz

Blinks and silently bookmarks  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 pm
Holy Rinaku

Nobody has done something with the Akira arts because most of its moves are a huuuuge waste of space. I was in the middle of fixing that, but things got... Well, life got messy. I'll probably finish redoing the damn thing during the holidays.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku

Nobody has done something with the Akira arts because most of its moves are a huuuuge waste of space. I was in the middle of fixing that, but things got... Well, life got messy. I'll probably finish redoing the damn thing during the holidays.
I disagree. When you translate out the mistakes with some of the writing, the moves are salvageable. Especially the ones that arent labeled as a number akira. The spin burst mk2 is always a nice surprise. I fairly enjoy it anyway. Id still like to see more use out of it but it did create one of my most dangerous characters ive ever made. So to me not so much a waste of space. I will say that tonfa's need to be look at heavily though...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 am
Holy Rinaku
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku

I disagree. When you translate out the mistakes with some of the writing, the moves are salvageable. Especially the ones that arent labeled as a number akira. The spin burst mk2 is always a nice surprise. I fairly enjoy it anyway. Id still like to see more use out of it but it did create one of my most dangerous characters ive ever made. So to me not so much a waste of space. I will say that tonfa's need to be look at heavily though...

Don't get me wrong. There are some really, really nice moves in there. Most it's later in the style, like learning for the final Akira. Most of those moves are pretty useless. The style has potential, which was why I was redoing it.

I've talked with most of the crew, and we've all agreed the tonfa style can't and likely won't be salvaged. Debate has arisen for finding someone willing to create a replacement.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:11 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku

Don't get me wrong. There are some really, really nice moves in there. Most it's later in the style, like learning for the final Akira. Most of those moves are pretty useless. The style has potential, which was why I was redoing it.

I've talked with most of the crew, and we've all agreed the tonfa style can't and likely won't be salvaged. Debate has arisen for finding someone willing to create a replacement.

Yeah i like most of the later stuff. Like the toxic chakra mod for the weapon itself. Some of the early stuff too like the sparks and tiny motes of light created from the first akira, to distact people. Never does BUT there still cool XD

Theres a staff style trainer would possibly allow you to use for nations. But youd have to catch her online.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:11 pm
Holy Rinaku
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku

Yeah i like most of the later stuff. Like the toxic chakra mod for the weapon itself. Some of the early stuff too like the sparks and tiny motes of light created from the first akira, to distact people. Never does BUT there still cool XD

Theres a staff style trainer would possibly allow you to use for nations. But youd have to catch her online.

size=10]I guarantee you, there likely won't be that toxic mod by the time I'm through with it.

A quarter staff would be cool.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:15 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku

size=10]I guarantee you, there likely won't be that toxic mod by the time I'm through with it.

A quarter staff would be cool.

Should i bother training them then?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:24 pm
Holy Rinaku

I was saying that from the get go, but if you're insisting on training it in the first place, you'll be required to follow all noted requisites. If it's needed to go some place with it, you should.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:39 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Holy Rinaku

I was saying that from the get go, but if you're insisting on training it in the first place, you'll be required to follow all noted requisites. If it's needed to go some place with it, you should.
Ill wait to continue on that style for the revamp. Train my other things. Need a hand with it i can try and help but im not great at reworking things.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5612 5613 5614 5615 5616 5617 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games