Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:42 pm
Ok guys....I'm going to attempt to get online tomorrow morning before I lose my internet but......if not, you guys might have to wait. A week....or so.

But if not, you all had fair warning that I would be going out ><

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:50 pm
Anyone mind if I have a character reboot. I want to make over my character for kumogakura.
I still have all of her information and stuff but I want to change a few things about her.  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:53 pm
Reaper Elyse
Anyone mind if I have a character reboot. I want to make over my character for kumogakura.
I still have all of her information and stuff but I want to change a few things about her.
Yes go ahead. If you have a bloodline though I will need to see your app or where it was approved for bookeeping.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:56 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Reaper Elyse
Yes go ahead. If you have a bloodline though I will need to see your app or where it was approved for bookeeping.

I wanted to change my traits and bloodline. I'm a Hari clan member currently but I wanted to give a whirl with the custom bloodline I made Kimukugan.  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:57 pm
Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Fallen
Reaper Elyse

I wanted to change my traits and bloodline. I'm a Hari clan member currently but I wanted to give a whirl with the custom bloodline I made Kimukugan.
Thats fine I will take you off the hari and go over your app once you have submitted it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:46 pm
Hm. Where to start... where to start.
[/ponders silently]

Lyrical Intent

Original Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:58 pm
WHOOOO BALLIN a** AVI !!!!!

And to answer your question I recomend reading up on the systems we use here in nations. From there pick a bloodline if you so choose, apply for it, pick your classes and post your profile ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

And to answer your question I recomend reading up on the systems we use here in nations. From there pick a bloodline if you so choose, apply for it, pick your classes and post your profile ^.^

Hey to add I need to apply for Kinmukugan or do I just get it because I technically made it. Not sure how that works or if that was a perk of the bloodline contest that i could do that once.

I was setting up to do the BL application but i wanted to be sure I wasn't wasting my time.  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:31 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Yo, you gonna run this biz-naz now?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:31 pm
Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Fallen

Hey to add I need to apply for Kinmukugan or do I just get it because I technically made it. Not sure how that works or if that was a perk of the bloodline contest that i could do that once.

I was setting up to do the BL application but i wanted to be sure I wasn't wasting my time.
Yes please do. Yes you made it but I need to see how you USE it before I can let you have it for your rpc.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:32 pm
malavaes
Azeiel The Fallen

Indeed. Also going to sleep gotta be up at 0515  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

I already read up on the systems. Guess it's time to pick a bloodline. Thanks for
the information, and the compliment! o 3o

I like your avi, as well. ^ -^

Lyrical Intent

Original Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 pm
Hello peoples im back after extended absence. Looks like we have some new faces around.

@Az : Nice to see someone doing a reboot here. I decided to just reuse Taka instead of bringing Wednesday in. Might bring her in later. Apparently the character was good according to past encounters.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:30 am
So..Kumo moves too fast for me right now, xD.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:27 am
Azeiel The Fallen
malavaes
Azeiel The Fallen

Indeed. Also going to sleep gotta be up at 0515

Go approve my things XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5610 5611 5612 5613 5614 5615 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games