Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:59 pm
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x

lmao! I was refering to giving up on love...not on our little debates. lol ^^

salesman - I don't even want to know how you came up with that "J.H.M.C.O.R.C.W.C". It's rather hilarious though. mrgreen

It's a compilation of all the turns of phrase I've ever heard used in conjunction with Jesus' name. xd

damn. it sucks for not being christinan. less knowledge....

Pfft, I'm not even close to being religious. I just know way too much trivial crap, and my family swears too much. xd

really? i'll give you the hardest trivial question i know. what is 1+1?

*Kneads forhead*
Ooh... I know this one... I went to HERH, so I know that's not the answer... ugh... Fantastic Four... Fantastic Four... is it 2?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:01 pm
sorry, you are incorrect, it's a two (2)  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:02 pm
what the heck are you two dorks talking about? lmao! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:04 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
what the heck are you two dorks talking about? lmao! ^^

we're just reviewing calculus..or the basics and foundations of it....  

Ronzalpha201

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:05 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Forbidden - I suppose it is a waste of time if you put it that way. I haven't chosen to live life alone, I've chosen that maybe being in a relationship isn't my top priority. Maybe there's more to life than just wanting to be loved or wanting to be somebody special. I dunno, sounds like I haven given up huh?

You want it. I'm possitive you do. You just need to be patient. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it. You're a good enough person.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:09 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Forbidden - I suppose it is a waste of time if you put it that way. I haven't chosen to live life alone, I've chosen that maybe being in a relationship isn't my top priority. Maybe there's more to life than just wanting to be loved or wanting to be somebody special. I dunno, sounds like I haven given up huh?

You want it. I'm possitive you do. You just need to be patient. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it. You're a good enough person.

wow, you just never change. arguing for the sake of it. grand, i like your style. you receive a fishing rod (sorry, pokemon just had to pop in for a moment)  

Ronzalpha201

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:10 pm
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

wow, you just never change. arguing for the sake of it. grand, i like your style. you receive a fishing rod (sorry, pokemon just had to pop in for a moment)

And thus I delcare you ignorant.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:12 pm
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

you can't say ignorant, since i do listen to what people say. i'm just random and i over-post. that's all i can say about myself, though your opinion counts too.  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:12 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

I mean, yes...who doesn't want to be loved? who doesn't want somebody there for them? We all want and need it. Patient? I am patient...If i wasn't..I wouldn't still be single at age 22. ^^ "You're a good enough person." lol.....um...thanks, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:14 pm
Soup!  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:15 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

I mean, yes...who doesn't want to be loved? who doesn't want somebody there for them? We all want and need it. Patient? I am patient...If i wasn't..I wouldn't still be single at age 22. ^^ "You're a good enough person." lol.....um...thanks, I guess.

still between me and forbidden (wow, i really do over-post)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:15 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Soup!

ramen soup rules regular soup  

Ronzalpha201

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:19 pm
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

you can't say ignorant, since i do listen to what people say. i'm just random and i over-post. that's all i can say about myself, though your opinion counts too.

Actually I can say ignorant. You lack the knowlage of myself and my reasons to continue the "arguement".

And yes, you do over post.
And with Dial-Up o.0  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:22 pm
I think we should have a discussion about something completely unrelated to the current topic.  

TheEmoSalesman

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:25 pm
TheEmoSalesman
I think we should have a discussion about toast.

I love toast. o.0  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games