Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 am
meekstape
online........

confounded internets!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:31 am
ALSO MEEKS U WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

i drew a kawaii tali last night and I got like...70 notes in a few hours sobs  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:33 am
Kiaori Moon Warrior

aw, take care of that cold of yours D: *gives warm tea* . I'm...absolutely nervous: I have this test tomorrow and though I've been studying all summer for it, I keep feeling like my life is gonna end ._.
*takes the tea carefully* Thank you Kiaori. *sips* Good luck with the test, as long as you studied for it, it's all that matters. I hope you do well on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:37 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior

aw, take care of that cold of yours D: *gives warm tea* . I'm...absolutely nervous: I have this test tomorrow and though I've been studying all summer for it, I keep feeling like my life is gonna end ._.
*takes the tea carefully* Thank you Kiaori. *sips* Good luck with the test, as long as you studied for it, it's all that matters. I hope you do well on it.

Thanks wink I'm gonna need all the will power I can get XD And, I'm curious, do yo study, work, both...?  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:43 am
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Thanks wink I'm gonna need all the will power I can get XD And, I'm curious, do yo study, work, both...?
I'm out of work because I was laid off from my old job. So, I'm just unemployed for now that's why I'm on here more. At my old job, I worked part time 1 day or sometimes 2 days a week during 2 years of my working. I got laid off the day after my grandpa's funeral during bowling...Boy my mom and I were both pissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:48 am
Prince Ichi

its sad but it works. alternatively you could draw what appeals to tumblr: counter culture babes, monster girls, pizza, drippies. seapunk. lmfao  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 am
meekstape
Prince Ichi

its sad but it works. alternatively you could draw what appeals to tumblr: counter culture babes, monster girls, pizza, drippies. seapunk. lmfao
what the ******** is seapunk

is it like steampunk sailors or lovecraftian seamonsters?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:57 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior

I'm out of work because I was laid off from my old job. So, I'm just unemployed for now that's why I'm on here more. At my old job, I worked part time 1 day or sometimes 2 days a week during 2 years of my working. I got laid off the day after my grandpa's funeral during bowling...Boy my mom and I were both pissed.

D: that sounds terrible! hope you find work any time soon 3nodding  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:07 pm
Prince Ichi
meekstape
Prince Ichi

what the ******** is seapunk

is it like steampunk sailors or lovecraftian seamonsters?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:08 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior

why is everything reduced to fandoms with Reapersun? ;_;
I don't know to be honest. emotion_facepalm Sorry about that. That was kind of what I read about last night. *has never watched Sherlock and doesn't plan to*

You're missing a treat, Sherlock is wonderful.
There is a hint of Moriarty in Mephiste/Jackdaw, but you could also say there's a hint of Mephistopheles in Moriarty, which leads us back to Faust(us).  

Bohemian_Scara

Melodious Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:08 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Thanks. and that was rater unprofessional of my work to tell me personally at bowling that I got laid off rather than telling me in person when I was still working after the storm we had with the winds that knocked out a lot of power and only 7000 places still had lighting. I was out of work since that storm and when they moved into the new building, they told me at bowling I was laid off. emotion_bigvein  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Thanks. and that was rater unprofessional of my work to tell me personally at bowling that I got laid off rather than telling me in person when I was still working after the storm we had with the winds that knocked out a lot of power and only 7000 places still had lighting. I was out of work since that storm and when they moved into the new building, they told me at bowling I was laid off. emotion_bigvein

agh, that sucks D: really, how unprofessional.  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior

agh, that sucks D: really, how unprofessional.
I know...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:31 pm
The Undead Suitor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interesting settings ruined by poor performances  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 pm
The Undead Suitor
Uncle Haijin
warrior_of_boognish
Uncle Haijin
Lauren Faust is making shorts about Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wonder Girl. emotion_c8

I hope it doesn't get a creepy fanbase like MLP. emotion_8c

>implying those particular characters don't already have creepy fanbases of their own?

Point taken. I grew up on superhero cartoons but I stay faaaar away from the fandoms.

I take it you haven't seen the robin/nightwing/whatever tumblr fandom

I'm pretty sure there's like ten normal people on Tumblr lost in a sea of batshit crazy that I should avoid at all costs except for finding reaction images, so nope.

Also, I have just returned from Print Design and I have no clue how I can be better at basic design concepts and Photoshop than people whose actual major is design-related. That's not a testament to me being good; rather, everyone else sucks so much. Like, bright red Arial Bold on a black background bad. I don't understand how they can look at their homework and think, "This looks good. I should show the entire class."

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games