Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 pm
I just don't know. I suppose I had better ask him. neutral

*Her phone in her coat pocket starts to vibrate and she takes it out answering it.* Yes, this is the Mistress. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:52 pm
(( Phone convo between Cop and Psy. Cop is back at the estate at MWEET. ))

*Mistress ... xd he smirks at her response.* Hey there, love ... busy? smile  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:54 pm
She gave Psy a quizzical look when she answered the phone, wondering who would be calling this late at night. Must be Dougherty or Gio....everyone else is here...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 pm
*Startled it's her husband.* Um…… I was just talking to Katana outside on the balcony. Are you okay? Everything good over there? User Image We'll be home tomorrow. *covers her phone and speaks to Katana.* What time are we going to be back? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:59 pm
She rolled her eyes at Psy's question.

"It's YOUR private jet, I imagine we can be back whenever we want to. You told Gio you'd let him know when to pick us up, remember? rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:04 pm
Must be a bit chilly out there ... Considering the circumstances, I'm alright ... It's been really quiet around here ... *He hears her muffled voice speaking to he assumes Kat, so he waits for a pause ...* Say, I had an idea ... ninja  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 pm
*Nods at Katana* I have a fur coat so I'm good. cool Yes? That's wonderful darling. I'm glad you found some time to brainstorm. I have been having ideas myself. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 pm
I'd like to hear your ideas ... but mine first. xd What would you say to me flying up there to join you? ... say for a few days or so, maybe? ... We could take in a musical, or go to the opera ... or just talk ... Perhaps we could find that one Irish Pub we ventured onto awhile back for a bite to eat? *His heart continues beating rapidly as he waits on her response ... *  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:20 pm
((I think you better get to a doctor and have that heart issue checked out before you have a heart attack rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:22 pm
(( He's just really anxious! xd ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:22 pm
Um…… oh … okay. Fly up like when? Tonight? *Looks around for a clock.* I can send a car for you but it would be very late before you got here. We'll all be sleeping most likely. neutral I can tell Claude and he can have a key for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 pm
*He checks his watch and notices the time.* eek ... Oh, I didn't realize it was this late. *He boots up his computer and pulls up flights to NYC from GGG* ... There's a flight out first thing in the morning, I could take that one and grab a cab ... That way, maybe I can see the twins too, before everyone leaves for the trip home ... Will that work for you?  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 pm
Um…… o… okay. I'll work out everything over here and I'll just see you then around noon. I have to go now darling let everyone know and find out who is going home and who is staying. I'll talk to you and have lunch ready for you here at the apartment. Kiss kiss. User Image

*She hangs up and pockets her phone.* William is going to come up here tomorrow to stay a few days. We had better go check and see who is staying and who is going back home. *She grins at Kat and goes back inside to check with Palmira and Florence.* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Surprised that he was coming up to NYC, she shrugged and got up to follow Psy inside.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:46 pm
Awesome! emotion_awesome I'll see you later then ... Goodnight, love. whee *He then ends the call.*

(( Call between Psy and Cop now ended, with Cop at the estate at MWEET. ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games