Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Best part?" amber eyes flickered to the television as he took in that statement. He'd forgotten them quite easily... so for him they really weren't the best part... then again...
The pianist kinda wanted to design a hanabi kimono now...
"Oreo-san? Hajimemashite. Naoko desu. Douzo yoroshiku." the younger Oumori brother said with a smile and a very slight bow. "I... well actually I meant to go to another party but somehow I got in the wrong limo and ended up here. Didn't really realize there was... a... downstairs..."
No, he did, but he hadn't paid attention to it til now. Seeing people coming and going from the elevator... he'd missed that somehow earlier.
But then Naoko's attention was back on the rather cute man sitting by himself. "Are you here for the party? I thought you seemed a bit... lonely." lithe fingers absently twirled the parasol in one of his hands, the other occupied with a drink. "So I wandered over here when I saw you. Everyone looks like they're having a wonderful time."
This wasn't so bad really... nice conversation... a drink... no one trying to jump his a**.
No, that wasn't quite right, because a man came out of nowhere behind him and gripped said a** with one drunken hand. Annoyed, Naoko pulled away quickly.
"Come on, girl... just a little taste?" the man asked, leaning in close.
Amber eyes flashed, "I'm not a girl."
For a second the drunk man seemed like he wouldn't mind, then he shook his head in disgust. "The hell's a punk like you dressing like a damn girl for then?"
It was at that second... that the man got a parasol... right to the groin. He doubled over and backed away, cursing at Naoko who just smirked at him.
Amber eyes flickered back to Oreo. "Sorry about that... happens a lot lately... does it look like I've got breasts under this thing?" he sighed, taking a big gulp of his drink. "Then again... I am in a dress... kinda... sorta..." tilting his head to the side, the ribbon on top of is head slipped just enough that he could see the edges from the corner of his eyes. "Oh yeah, forgot that... Maybe I shouldn't have been so harsh..." Naoko glanced back but noticed the struck man had apparently already moved on elsewhere.
Thus, the pianist's attention returned to the fireworks watching man before him. "So. Why do you like hanabi so much, ne?"

"I think it depends on the man." Ishihara replied soundly, enjoying the conversation.
Even if Shou was drunk, he at least had his wits about him enough to probe the matter deeper.
"Personally, I'm not more apt to protect one over the other... but I am more apt to protect someone more vulnerable than myself. Like you or NAKO-san or Ko-kun... like at the onsen. Even if it wasn't business, I couldn't very well stand around while someone took shots at people. Course, I think there wa a time when I was younger that I wouldn't have cared either way." which was true... to an extent.
When he'd come into a bit of yakuza power in high school, Ishihara hadn't cared who got shot... long as he was alive and his plans weren't screwed with. After going into business for Matsumoto though... he'd learned to care about certain people's well being... mainly due to contractual obligation.
But Shou was important to Haru.
And what was important to Haru, was important to You.
Izo's order be damned, he'd protect the man simply because he didn't want his partner hurt doing it instead.
"I can see where acting like a woman would work on others though... especially the more gentlemanly or romantic types." dark eyes flickered to Shou as he stopped at another light. "Does this apply to you as well, Shou-san? Are you more inclined to let your own guard down around women than around men... or is that only reserved for the men who act like women?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:34 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou listened to Ishihara and nodded. "I suppose it does. Some men don't follow the norm. That is true. Yes, but you did almost get yourself killed. My poor assistant...he really did have a rough night there. And well...losing Hayato-san too. Sometimes it doesn't seem to matter who you want to protect, you end up losing someone anyway. But I thank you for doing such a good job." It was a very bad day for Shou and he didn't really want to think to deeply on it because while he had moved on, he just felt at odds with all the things he couldn't do himself at the time except for sitting in a bathtub while Jun...mm...was he having health issue then? He had been so young. And would that have changed anything had he known the man was about to die? No...he wouldn't have changed the path he chose to follow. Getting back together wouldn't have happened in a heart beat.... and maybe not at all. Shou sighed thoughtfully. Life moved on.

Ishihara's life seemed a little deeper into his aspects of bodyguarding than Shou thought. It seemed like it was a more important aspect of Ishihara You when Shou might have thought the marketing career might be more him. However, after the Onsen incident, Shou had to wonder a few things although sometimes he just preferred not to dig to deep in others lives lest they dig into his.

However, he smilled slightly though when Ishihara You asked that question, "That's a secret I won't reveal." He was drunk but he wasn't a complete fool. "Although, I've been known to protect the fairer sex so...in my fantasies."

He tilted his head to the side and wondered how long before they got home, "Next week will be very busy...work is going to pick up quickly again. And I'll still have to get Ko a tutor. Maybe I will sleep in tomorrow...ha...no I won't, Ko will be up early waiting for his gift. It's hard being a single parent. Being a star and a single parent...even worse. Dating is impossible." He laughed then shook his head with a slight sigh, "But maybe that's for the best. Hamu doesn't have to worry so much for me..."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

"Nice to meet you Naoko-san." Oreo replied with a slight bow in his bar chair. "Oh...mm...you could say I'm here for the party. I work here... but I'm on free time right now." Oreo made everything sound nature because most of the people that worked on the top floor did go home at night.Just like a normal club. It was those below that never left. He was up here but the guards had their eyes on him. He wasn't going to screw this up even though the door was just way over there. Oreo wasn't going to make a mess of the gift that Katsu had given him.

"Lonely...well..if you put it that way...I don't mind the handsome company. I should be happy you got in the wrong limo then." he winked at Naoko and took a sip of his champagne. He wasn't lonely but it might have appeared that way considering he wasn't taking clients but he could make an exception for pleasant conversation.

But then, Oreo spotted the culprit and Naoko took offense. Oreo didn't lift a finger letting Naoko handle it. He was sure the guard would make sure that one got pushed out of the bar sooner than later at least on this floor. "Well, I'm guessing from behind, some might wonder if you were girl" Oreo grinned as he called over the bartender. "Whatcha drinking Naoko-san? Matsu-san will get it for you."

After Naoko ordered, Oreo leaned back on his bar stool and glanced up at the TV. "Because it reminds me of a romantic nights and festivals....fun times. You know?" He seemed wistful in those thoughts hoping that the fireworks would last long enough that he could just have a nice conversation before being sent below once more. "So what sort of things remind you of fun times? If not fireworks?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:46 am

Just before Michi pulled him away, Nezumi pointed at Hiroki and mouthed, "Later....you and me.", with a huge grin on his face. As they passed a waiter, the mouse snatched a glass of something...and downed it in one go.

Oh...god...that was strong! What was that? Whiskey? Oh wow...

"Heyyyyy ladies!" Nezumi winked at the girls Michi pulled him toward. So what if he had no idea what he was doing, he was gonna keep right on smiling even if he made a fool of himself tonight! Definitely! He had his star by his side to keep him going, for now. Plenty of drinks to keep him going...later.

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Even if Akihiko ni-san tried to steal Kai from me, Kai wouldn't abandon me like that." the petite blond said with the utmost confidence.

On the floor, he held on to Izzy as if the man were a woman, hands on his former manager's hips, their bodies close together in the crowd.

"Heck yeah I'm having fun! Haven't had any food yet, though. Kinda waiting for someone to feed me...cause, well, can't tell if I'm gonna eat cake or escargot without someone telling me, ya know." he joked, then brought his hands up to Izzy's face.

"Ruki...you mind if I..."look" at you?" he asked, meaning he wanted to feel the man's face. It was the only way he could really "see" him now, after all, and oh, how he wanted to see him.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

Slipping his phone back into a pocket, Suzaku turned and smiled.

"Ah, Hiroki-san, right? Mmm...yeah, I've been practicing the pieces, and seeing Tanaka-san live help. I'll be able to play for him, no problem. I hope we'll get along, too. He seems like a super fun person. Dedicated, too. We should be able to make beautiful music together." he chuckled, handing his empty champagne glass to a passing waiter.

"So...big party tonight, huh? I'm afraid I don't really know anyone here, so I'm being a bit of a wallflower, tonight." he explained, though there were other reasons besides that as to why he was hanging back.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 am

"Rum and coke." Naoko spoke to the bartender, moving to sit on a barstool as well but realizing that might be easier said than done in geta so instead, he just stood between Oreo and the next stool.
Amber eyes were on the television as he thought about his response. What did remind him of fun times? Could he really remember fun? Real fun?
"Piano keys." the megane-clad man spoke softly. "Piano keys and ice cream on the beach... would it weird you out if I added Princess Tea Parties to that list?" Naoko asked, laughing softly as he thought back to being a child... to Sai dressing him up in lace with petticoats... walking along the beach with a little parasol by his brother's side as they ate ice cream cones. He'd been happy then... happier than he was now at any rate.
The pianist glanced to the man beside him, "Have you run out of fun times?" he questioned.

"I appreciate the thank you, Shou-san." Ishihara replied with a slight smile.
Izo hadn't thanked him for keeping the peacock safe... though You wasn't dead so maybe that was thanks in itself. He'd royally screwed up that night...
The shark couldn't help but laugh softly, "Keep your secrets then. I won't pry into them like a magazine reporter. People in this business have to keep some things close to the vest after all." You glanced to the man beside him, slowing the 350Z down at the gate to Shou's house and pushing a button to buzz the guards.
"You know... I could tutor Ko-kun for you. Plus I'd be around in case anything happened and I could protect the boy. You might want to consider it, Shou-san. That and he already knows me... you know me... Yamada-san knows me. Certainly be more convenient on you I'd think."
A smile came to Ishihara's lips then, "I think Yamada-san would worry about you dating or not. Yet... I can understand your position there too. It's hard to find a partner who doesn't mind the time you'd have to spend away from their side."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:20 pm
OOC: Michi/Hirkoki/Izzy...etc combined post.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy wondered if Chiyou meant relationship wise or just on stage. He doubted in his wildest dreams that Nakai and Akihiko could pair up like that. It just was wrong in his head. They'd fight. They'd argue and one of them would probably punch the other. Yeah that seemed more possible than Akihiko stealing Nakai way in some wild heated fantasy.

"Feed you? Oh I'm sure you can tell the difference between cake and escargot just by smell and feel. If the cake here smells like escargot then you best tell the waiter." He wanted Chiyou to work on his independence because eventually he'd have to learn to live as an independent man. "And while the cane isn't fashionable it would help you get around" He sometimes was just like a parent but most of this was common sense. Izzy didn't want the relationship with Nakai to become one of dependency. He wanted both men to be happy.

The manager didn't mind dancing with Chiyou. And most of the employees knew he had worked with Chiyou and several other kids so dancing this close to the young man probably wasn't going to cause any strange stirs in the crowd. But then the young man brought his hands up to Izzy's face and he paused before smiling, "Alright but don't mess anything up I've got a gig tomorrow."

Hiroki didn't comment on Nezumi words. The man seemed tipsy and Hiroki certainly wasn't about to bring about any false assumptions with Nezumi. Right now, he had Katsu in his life and although Nez didn't know that, Hiroki wasn't quite in the mood to discuss it with just anyone.

Michi smirked and took a girls hand pulling her to the dance floor hoping that Nezumi could handle a few things on his own even if he were gay. Dancing didn't need to be romantic but it was a fun way to release and enjoy the company of others without being entangled into relationships. Michi showed of some of his moves and discovered his female partner wasn't half bad on the dance floor. Fun times!

"Yes...right..Well, I'm sure you'll get along Tanaka-kun is a nice guy and low key. I've no doubt that you'll get along with him. He gets along with almost everyone." Hiroki answered as he took a quick look at his own phone then took a snapshot of the party. He wanted a good memory to add to his collection. The new future of Ohayou...

"Oh yes you did just start here. Ah..." Hiroki started pointing people out and identifying them from employees in different departments to the stars on the stage. He really did know everyone's name even the janitors. "You should get out there and dance. Live it up a little bit. Get to know Tanaka-kun better since you're going to be working with him." Hiroki put his phone back into his pocket and turned as he saw a waiter passing with some appetizers. He snagged a chocolate covered cherry and smiled. He planned on taking a few home to Katsu if they weren't all gone at the end of the party. "I'm surprised you're a wallflower with those looks. Don't be so shy especially tonight...Everyone is having a good time. Go mingle."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Tutor Ko?" he pondered the notion. "Matsumoto-san said something earlier that you might have some ideas about tutoring or knew of good people. Mmm...but really as VP Marketing, would you have time to tutor Ko? That might be a bit much for you." answered Shou as he looked up at his home and saw lights were still on inside.

"Well yes, Yamada-san does know you...and so does Ko...mm... Are you a certified instructor??" he asked as he pondered the idea thinking how much easier it would be to transition Ko into a learning environment around someone he knew rather than scaring him with a new instructor. "It does sound like a tempting idea considering my future work schedule. Mm...do you like kids, Ishihara-san? Why would you want to teach him?" This seemed like a valid question considering he didn't think any man with a job like Ishihara You's would be interested in a side job like this.

"You're right Yamada-san always worries no matter what I do. Yes, and that's true too. Or a partner that can accept you for who you are...when you're not who they think you are. Stars lead a much different life from others it seems. And...Stars don't make the best of partners." Shou didn't detail out that part, he probably was one of the worst people to be in a relationship with even if most of his fans daydreamed about the idea.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

No...dressed like that, I think Princess Tea Parties might be appropriate." Oreo mused guessing that the dress made a statement about Naoko's past life. Maybe he was just more comfortable dressing as a girl. Oreo really didn't mind either way. Clothes were...clothes afterall. The important stuff was underneath.

Of course, the returned question was hard to answer because the Pit really wasn't...fun per say. Well it could be fun with certain clients, however, he wouldn't call the place fun. He wasn't the happiest here but he learned to live here. Right now, in this bar was the closest thing to freedom he had really. "Ah...well you could say that in a way. I suppose that work kind of takes over a lot and I get sucked into it. Tonight is an exception though. I earned some free time to enjoy this. New Years is a very busy night." He held up his drink and gestured to the TV. "And of course, the gracious moments of your company." smiled Oreo as he sipped the champagne.

Seemed like the guards were a little too busy with customers to be worried about one dom pet at the bar so he stayed put and continued enjoy Naoko's company. "So...that's where the strong thin fingers come in, eh?" His eyes drifted down to look at Naoko's hands. "Soft, supple but just enough muscular toning to strike the notes." Oreo knew quite a bit about flesh so he could tell what had been worked out and what wasn't ready for sudden tension. He had to be aware to take care of special clients. "Is it a hobby?"

Oreo didn't know Naoko's career path, he might have heard his music on the radio but his life prior to the Pit wasn't one where he spent much time on the concert scene. Accountants lived very boring lifes it seemed. So much had changed for him now. Survival of the fittest...and he had become fit.

The bartender brought back a rum and coke setting it on the bar in front of Naoko then took the free token for the drink. Oreo glanced at the glass and grinned. "He put the good rum in there. You'll enjoy it. I think."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:58 pm
((OOC: Chiyou/Nezumi/Suzaku combined post))

User Image

Mess anything up? How could he mess anything up, Chiyou wondered?

Gently, the young man put his hands on Izzy's face, letting his fingers slowly wander, tracing familiar features...and recognizing significant differences.

"R...Ruki...." he gasped, unsure if what he was feeling was exactly right or not. Carefully, he let his hands flow around the hair, then back to the face...then, right down the body, little fingers and palms working hard to take in every detail.

When the kid looked up, there were tears in those staring, silver pools that seemed to look right through Ruki.

"Papa......is beautiful...." Hideki smiled, but seemed to almost choke on his words, fighting back tears of both joy and sadness. Joy that he was here, dancing with Ruki, who would always be so very important to him. His first love. His "father", his friend. Sadness because he knew he would never be able to look upon that man's kind face again. Not like he used to.
That was probably the most tragic thing to him...
At least...by some miracle....or at least some trick of the mind...he could still see Nakai.
Burying his head against Izzy's shoulder, Chiyou just kept right on dancing.

Swallowing a little lump in his throat, Nezumi followed suit and took a young lady by the hand. She was a cute one. Tiny, with a super short, sassy haircut.
Unfortunately for the mouse, she also seemed to be the feistiest girl of the bunch. It didn't take long before she had picked up on the manager's innocence, either, and was pulling moves on the poor man that he'd never actually seen done before. Not long into thing, he found himself sandwiched in between the little one, and a taller girl with a high ponytail. It was all he could do to keep moving in time with the girls, who were grinding against him and dropping it down low.

"W...woah!" was all Nezumi could manage, as he looked over to Michi with a somewhat shocked expression and a red face. Why had his star gotten the calm one?!

"With almost anyone?" Suzaku arched an eyebrow.
"Hm...well, he does seem the type." the guitarist added with a little smirk.
Oh yeah...Michi was very easy to get along with. He'd learned that one a long, long time ago, in a little, tiny dressing room.

Listening carefully to his boss, Suzaku took note of the names and faces Hiroki pointed out.

"I should, should I? With these looks?" the guitarist's grin became almost catlike as he leaned forward, nipping the chocolate cherry right out of Asato's fingers as he deftly reached out and plucked up another one, popping it right into the man's open mouth.

"Mmm..." he licked his lips, "I won't be shy, then. Have a good night, boss."

And with that, Suzaku turned and just sauntered off into the party, looking to track down Michi....but instead finding himself face to face with Narcissus.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Now why are you crying? I'm just cleaned up and toned up....Ok so the extension are a bit longer. Nikki went crazy with the hair. But it's mostly the same old me." Well...maybe. Izzy had a different perspective on life now. Not so much worrying about working all the time but becoming happy in his own way. After the tsunami he deserved that...right? His eyes drifted over to Narcissus as the man mingled. Oh yes, he deserved that....

"And now that you've got a boyfriend crying over me just won't do at all. You should be happy as a clam." he said with a smirk before taking over the male side of this dance so the young star would have to perk up. "We're suppose to be having fun tonight!" he laughed and then spun Chiyou around making sure he had a good hold of the young man so he wouldn't fall. "You and Nakai should come to one of the 3 gigs this week if you're not working in the studio."

Meanwhile, Michi could only chuckle as the girls danced...played with Nezumi. While Nez might have thought Michi got a calm one, he was just skilled enough to control the action. She followed his lead not the other way around. But...in the mouse's case, the cats were having a great time. However, just to save his manager from losing his mind, Michi switched partners and took the two girls for a spin leaving Nez with the 'calmer' of the three.

Michi knew how to handle the high and the low giving the girls a run for their money in the grinding game. Oh he'd make them wish that this was for more than just a moment on the dance floor. Michi was having a blast and it showed.

Hiroki's eyebrow arched as the guitarist walked away. Well, that was interesting. From wallflower to prowler in the the span of one chocolate cherry. And HIS chocolate cherry! Hiroki huffed and made his way to the tables with the desserts. Then before anyone knew it, several chocolate cherries had been boxed and sent to the Valet to put into Hiroki's car.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:28 pm

"Hobby? Hmmm... well yes and no." Naoko raised one hand, looking at his fingers. "You can really tell that?" he asked, glancing at Oreo with a smile. "It's a hobby but it's also my career. I'm a pianist for SMASH."
After all, what did it hurt to tell Oreo this? Wasn't like he said what his real name was nor which musician he worked for.
Then again... would it really matter?
Turning, the megane-clad man picked up his new drink and sipped it, amber gaze focused on the man beside him. "I can tell it's busy... you must've been working hard to get this night off, Oreo-san. I'm guessing by your attire that you do work here, right?" Naoko couldn't help but laugh softly, "But yeah, I get it. Work does sometimes have a way of zapping the fun out of things. Work or relationships. Fate... I'm starting to think it's all against you and as long as you keep your head above water, you're not that bad off."

"Well... usually I'm not as busy as people think. I get faxed things to read over or sign... but I'm usually not in the office anyway. Most of what I do is through email anyway, unless a star has a particular request." Ishihara replied as he pulled in through Shou's front gate. "To be honest, when I'm not checking on star security... I'm at home reading or cooking. I've plenty of free time... except for big events like the funeral. How is NAKO-san doing by the way? I mean... after that loon ran off with him."
Stopping the 350Z, Ishihara turned in his seat to look at the mercurial man seriously. "Yes, I like kids, though I haven't any of my own and yes I am a certified instructor. Matsumoto-san has used my services for some of the company's child stars when their tutors were sick or on leave. I've reason to think someone is targeting you and those around you, Shou-san and I would feel much more at ease if I was nearby. What better way to do that than tutor Ko-kun? Besides... he's a cute kid." You smiled at that, thinking back to the discussions about fish he'd had with the boy before. "And I'd like to see him get a good education, unlike me who squandered his high school years. Really I just don't think any of the tutors under SMASH's payroll could keep up with your schedule either. Not when they have more than one child on their plate."

The conversation with the girls had turned into a bit of giggling and then somehow, in their midst, Akihiko got forgotten.
So, true to form, he sought out more mingling. None of the conversations were lasting very long though, until he turned around and realized there was someone right there behind him... well, now in front of him.
"Ah, Suzaku-san, ne?" Narcissus asked, remembering the man from actually hiring him while at karaoke with Michi. "Did you see Tanaka-san yet? I think Yammi-san is looking forward to someone else playing guitar for him soon." the man spoke with a smile.
Pleasant and polite...
Wasn't so hard... right?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:20 pm
((OOC: Chiyou/Nezumi/Suzaku multi-post))

User Image

"Iie...you're very different, now, Ruki. I can feel it. Everything about you is so...vibrant...and wonderful...now. You used to be so much...simpler....but now, you're like a flower that's blossomed." Chiyou looked up, wiping his eyes as he explained.

"I am happy, Papa. Please don't misunderstand. I'm happy for you. For me. For everyone. Can you tell me you've never been so happy that you've cried?" he asked, letting Izzy spin him out, then pull him back in gracefully.

"I really missed you, ya know. I was...so scared...when you were gone. It feels like I've been waiting forever to see you again. I'm very glad that I get to see you so...new. If only I could actually look at you, ya know..." Hideki laughed, then gently placed a kiss on his former manager's cheek, just like a loving son would.

"We're planning on coming to see the show on the first night, actually..." the kid commented, switching roles again and taking the lead.

"And I promise I'll bring my walking stick..." he grinned, "Papa!"

Frankly, Nezumi was very grateful to be rescued from those two scary girls! Never before in his life had he ever!

At least...after that, it didn't seem so daunting, to dance with this young lady.
Taking her by the hand....he just kind of moved to the music, letting his old dance lessons come back to him, except now, he was willing to just go with the flow.

Without thinking of people watching, or thinking about what he might do wrong or be embarrassed by, he began to lead his partner in a ballroom style jive to the beat of the rock music. She seemed to follow suit easily, and the manager couldn't help but smile. This one had obviously had a great deal of formal training. Before he knew it...he'd fallen into the music, and was flipping, dipping, and spinning this young woman all over the floor...the crowd parting like the red sea to watch the show.
See....Nezumi hadn't ever said he couldn't dance. He simply didn't...or, at least, never really had let himself.

By the end of the song, he was well out of breath...and very surprised when he noticed everyone looking on and clapping.
Oh....crap....
Smiling nervously, he kissed the young lady on the hand, then took off like Cinderella at the end of the ball, rather shaken by the crowd.

At a table far to the back, the mouse cowered, shaking just a bit, as he tried to calm his nerves back down. His little heart was about to beat right out of his chest! Grabbing some champagne, the manager sipped on it and sighed, then noticed the dessert table near by.

Scurrying over, he plucked up a nice slice of cheesecake and began stuffing his face...until he looked up and saw Hiroki standing there.
Oh god....he'd seen him out there...doing that...and now standing here with cheeks full of cake....he had to have just made a fool of himself!
Sipping his drink and swallowing, he tried not to let himself think like that, though. He'd promised himself that tonight, he'd be different, for once.

"Hey, Hiroki-san!" he waved, trying to act like he wasn't a nervous wreck, "Wanna step outside with me for a minute? I'm burning up in here!"

"Ah, Narcissus-san! Yep, it's me. How are you?" the guitarist began the conversation politely.

"Mmm...no, I haven't run into Tanaka-san as of yet. Was actually looking for him, but it's very good to see you. How are you doing on this lovely night?" Suzaku asked, then seemed a little distracted by the "show" going on in the background.

"Geeze....who's that guy? Looks like...a cute little dancing mouse...." he commented offhandedly, not recognizing Nezumi in the least.

((OOC: This is kind of an example of the dancing Nezumi would have been doing...though, of course, a little less choreographed and to different music...you can at least get the idea.

JIVE DANCE  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:33 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Seriously? Hah! Delegation! I see. So that's why the marketing department swarms with minions." Shou laughed thinking of Ishihara sitting on a small throne waving the pen of doom as the employees scurried around him.

"Maybe you should be VP - Security and not VP - Marketing. It might be more fitting for you but then you really wouldn't have any time off." smirked Shou as he started to unbuckle his seat belt.

"Ah...so you are. Mm...I had no idea." Shou seemed thoughtful as he listened to You speak about the fact that someone might be targeting him. "I try not to worry about myself so much in regards to being targeted with all my crazy fans. But I do worry about Ko...mm...well..mmm... Many people won't be able to keep up with my schedule that has been the frustrating part."

He opened the door and put out a leg then said, "We can try it and see how it goes. Ko needs a tutor and I need piece of mind until he's a bit more settled. But that does mean you might be on tour with us this year. Mm...hopefully Hamu can get all this organized so you can be set to go with us. Ko is excited about touring. Not sure how he'll feel about it after he sees how busy we are." Shou stepped out of the car then leaned in to pick up the box of goodies. "Do you want to come inside, or are you heading home now?"

"Ah...a pianist for Smash. I've heard of the company." Oreo said as he peered into his glass wanting to make this drink last as long as possible. He doubted the bartender would just give him another. "Good work I can imagine."

"Oh...you could say I was working hard." grinned Oreo as he thought of that afternoon with Azriel. "Yes, I do work here. Like the leather?" He ran his hands over the supple material and was glad that he got more expensive costumes than most. Leather gear wasn't cheap but his clients paid enough for him. "And if it weren't for my good luck I'd be busy a floor or two downstairs. Kind of glad I got lucky. Too man drunk ones tonight Not quite my style. And I've gotten the good fortune to meet you."

"Work can suck the soul out of anyone....But relationship well that's another story. You can avoid work but you can't avoid contact with others. Unless you're living on Easter Island or something. Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming." laughed Oreo as he put his elbows on the bar.

"Most people don't get to know themselves before they try to get into relationships with others. It's kind of like accounting...figuring out your own needs, setting a budget in yourself based on dreams and goals. How much you keep of your heart, how much you can give to others. What you might consider for charity and friendships. In the end, if you do it correctly you come out ahead. If not, you feel like you're on a sinking ship really quick. Most of the time people don't self analyze the mess they've got inside so they never know what they have, what they need, or what they could do without. Hard to build a relationship on that kind of foundation, ne?" Life was sometimes easier when he spoke of it in within the terms he understood. Taking a good accounting of one's self always seemed like the best way to figure out what direction to go within one's life and how to build good relationships. Oreo was stuck in the Pit but he wasn't an idiot. He kept his wits about him even if he had no real way out.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:34 pm

Turning his head, Akihiko rose one eyebrow as he watched the mousy man dance. "That would be Nezumi-san. Tanaka-san's manager. Well, Chiyou-san and Nakai-san's manager as well." he focused back on Suzaku to answer his earlier questions. "I'm fine... well as fine as to be expected." Koyasu replied, smirking just ever so slightly. "If but for one night I can forget my own troubles and make others happy... then I'll gladly hop on that stage and sing. Seems I get to do that for four nights in a row." He winked to Suzaku suddenly, "Lucky me."
Lithe fingers reached out, grasping a passing class of champagne from a passing waiter.
"Now perhaps you should find your way to the stage, hmm? Play a little guitar for the people to dance to? I'm sure Tanaka-san would love to hear you play. Then again... he may be too busy dancing." the young tiger laughed, catching his friend on the dance floor out of the corner of his eye. "And how are you finding Ohayou so far, Suzaku-san? Have you gotten lost in the halls yet? I did that once as a boy... wound up in a janitor's closet totally panicked." he teased.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Even as Shou was asking the question about if Ishihara would come inside or not, the VP of PR was already around the car, a hand on the peacock's shoulder, making sure he didn't tumble over as he leaned down.
"How about I make sure you get through the door, hmm?" You asked with a smile, picking up the box of goodies before Shou could. "And I wouldn't want to be the VP of Security. I enjoy my flexible schedule. Lets me help those I want to. Like you and Ko-kun."
In truth, Ishihara meant well. He liked the kid, even though he knew now that Ko was the infamous package which Izo had lost. Still, if he could protect the boy and Shou, then in a sense he could protect Haru. It killed two birds with one stone really.
Being this close to the peacock though... again Ishihara felt something off... a light tingle in his body each time he took a breath. It was a bit annoying obviously, but once more he passed it off to maybe a tad bit more to drink that he should've had to drive.

Naoko couldn't help but sigh. "You sound like a friend of mine." he replied, rolling his eyes. "Sometimes it's not so easy to do that, you know. Sometimes there are people or unforeseen factors that pull you in a direction you don't want to go and then... well then you wish you'd had the time to do a good accounting of yourself." for a moment, the pianist just took a long drink, the glass half empty when he was done.
Then his amber eyes fell on Oreo again and the young man smiled, pushing his own conflicting inner thoughts away. "I like the leather." he replied, the smile widening. "I bet it feels much better than lace. But tell me, what do they do downstairs, hmm? What is it... you do exactly, Oreo-san?"
Of course the megane-clad man had no idea that this was Izo's prized PIT nor that he'd been there before... twice...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Simpler? Hmm...Maybe so. Well, I cant' say I've not changed some." A smile remained on his face even though he didn't want Chiyou to cry over him too much. "Ok, I've done it before..but I try not to do it in a public place." Izzy was a little self conscious about giving the right impression to people.

"Yeah, I know. I missed you too. But maybe in some ways it was a good thing that I was gone. Gave you time to find a new boyfriend, and start moving on with your life. Hah...if you could see me you'd probably be trouble." Izzy had a feeling that Chiyou would be all defensive about others in contact with Izzy if he knew how he looked. Izzy had seen Michi's dropped jaw earlier so he could only imagine.

Izzy let Chiyou take the lead again and chuckled, "Good, then you'll get to hear me sing. And that too...don't forget it."

At the end of the song Michi was humored by the manager that supposedly could not dance. Yeah right...liar. Hahaha. Oh well, some people just needed to loosen up and shake off the old self once in awhile. Seemed like Nez was doing that tonight. Nice way to start the new year. Michi continued to dance with the girls even as Nezumi escaped for a drink.

Hiroki glanced up from a chocolate covered cherry that he finally was able to enjoy. He had watched the mouse enjoy the dance and stuff himself full of cheese. It was good to know that Nez was having a nice time. In fact everyone was. And nothing bad was happening for a change. Thank god.

"Sure, just for a minute because I don't want to miss the music or any of the other employees I've not greeted yet." Hiroki had been making rounds assuring that he talked to everyone there at least once. He wasn't Aki but he tried to make a decent impression. Tonight was the Honeymoon of the New Year...and after tomorrow, he'd be digging out of the questions that would be coming to him about all sorts of issues. Every person here hinted at questions they were just too polite to ask at a party.

He opened the door to the balcony near by to let in some fresh air but he didn't step completely out there. He wasn't going to cut him off from the party lest he be a bad host.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh..maybe that would be good." wobbled Shou as he handed off the goodies and looked up at his house. "True, the schedule would be a bit more strenuous for you."

He smiled a little when Ishihara said he wanted to help. The man seemed nice enough even if he worked for Izo. "Well I guess, you can start after the New Year. I'm sure Ko won't mind. But he might be unhappy to have to go to school again. I suppose we all hated school and he's rather brilliant in some areas but slower in other so I have a feeling it will be a challenge to you."

Shou opened the door to his house and walked in calling out to Haru. "Hamu...I'm home!"

Haru looked up from the couch where he had all his papers and laptop arranged His eyes rolled when he heard the word 'Hamu' but as he looked back he also saw You and was a bit surprised, "Shou-sama, Ishihara-san...Did the party go well?" Haru asked as he stood up and started collecting his things. "I've got the schedule organized but I was in your liquor cabinet. I had a drink to celebrate."

"It's alright. You deserve a drink after staying here for me. The party was good. I'm a little drunk. Ishihara-san drove me home so I didn't have to catch a ride. Was Ko good?" Shou asked as he sat down to unlace his boots.

"Very...he played on the piano for most of the night then watch the TV to see the New Year celebration. He had his dinner and went to bed when I told him. Overall, a very easy night for me. Ah, Ishihara-san, is it possible to hitch a ride with you. I'm afraid I took a cab here tonight." Haru knew what the answer would be even as he packed up his laptop.

"Ko has a new tutor. Ishihara-san here will be giving him instruction during the week while we work." Shou pulled off one boot and set it aside then curled his toes, "I think that Ko won't mind."

"An excellent choice. Even though you are drunk. I can smell the alcohol on you. You didn't get into any trouble at the party did you?" question Haru as he put on his shoes.

"No....." He lied with a sly smile. But he wasn't going to mention that he had patted Ishihara on the butt and hit on him too. He knew Haru wouldn't believe him either but he wasn't about to tell him all the things he had done at the party.

"Sound like a friend of yours? Ha...I suppose you're right. Sometimes there are things that you can't overcome so easily. Believe me, I understand. There are many things that I wish I could change too." Like being trapped here. That would be the first thing he'd change. One force he could never control...one force that controlled his whole life. And here he was giving good advice. But that advice was only really useful if you live outside of the Pit.

"However, you can always tell others no. At least some people, then there are those you just have to walk away from completely. It's hard to cut off some people. But you can whittle down the problems one at a time. At least, in theory unless your a pessimist or just lazy. I'd like to think nothing is impossible." he patted the bar and gave his glass to the bartender. It was empty and he knew they wouldn't just give him another.

"Lace is a little to scratchy for my taste. Always wonder why women like to wear it." he answered with a slight smirk wondering if there were lace panties under that kimono.

"What do they do down there? Well...let your imagination roam and that answer might come to you. What do I do? Mm...well...I take the fantasies of young men like yourself and make them come true." he winked then leaned with his back against the bar. Oreo didn't give a definite description but he had a feeling Naoko could at least guess part of the context.

However, he did lean forward and said rather softly. "I recommend sticking to Basement level 2 or 3." He leaned away from Naoko with a smile on his lips, "I think you'd have fun...but that depends on your tastes of course."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:59 pm

Naoko stood there, one hand filled with his drink, the other still holding the closed parasol. It tapped against his leg slowly, swinging back and forth as the pianist took in Oreo's words seriously.
"Walk away from, ne? I suppose... I think it's harder to cut oneself off than to cut off another person though. Sometimes you just get so used to something or someone that once it's gone, or once you realize it needs to be gone... you just want it more, you know?" he laughed softly, amber gaze on the liquid in his glass. "Then again... What would you change, Oreo-kun?" the young man asked, with a slight tilt of his head.
But the other words...
Mmmm....
They certainly stirred the darker side within. "My tastes?" the natural blond laughed softly, twirling his parasol idly in one hand. "You make fantasies come true? And here I thought the vocalist I work for did that..." Naoko winked but then went back to Oreo's own words. "My tastes sometimes aren't quite that far off the radar really."

"I'd welcome the challenge." Ishihara said with a smile, holding the door open to make sure Shou got indoors. Seeing Haru, the man bowed politely. "Yamada-san. Yes everything went quite well and no, Shou-san got into no trouble at all. I just thought it would be easier if I brought him home. Less of a chance of him getting into trouble that way. Unfortunately... I wasn't quick enough to corner NAKO-san too. He is, no doubt, at one of the many after parties so I'm sure he'll have a cab bring him home."
Carefully, You walked into the kitchen, putting the sweet treats in the fridge, before returning to the living room. "And yes, I can give you a ride, Yamada-san. Much easier than waiting for a cab, ne?" his dark eyes flickered to the mercurial musician. "I'll coordinate with Yamada-san as to when you'll need me for Ko-kun. Give me a day or two to get all the materials together that I'll need... and to let the poor boy know that school's back in session soon."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 559 560 561 562 563 564 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games