Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm
Redera Issun
Err'body goes to Kiri. ~o~

Haku just gives no s**t. -__- Sometimes.
Haku, I don't think I've ever seen your character here. It's so weird, now that I think about it xD Where is he/she?

No ******** were given by moi - ever. And he exists...in my mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:48 pm
xD How are you still here though?  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:48 pm
Well rynny asked me too so I am XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:56 pm
Redera Issun
xD How are you still here though?

Because of my charm and affable personality.

But more seriously, most of the crew is spineless. They don't want to or won't ban me. Or maybe they secretly enjoy my devil-may-care attitude or are all so damn close and cuddly with one another that they all just wub one another so gosh darn much and need someone to collectively despise in order to keep themselves from drowning in their own ocean of disgusting sentiment.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:07 pm
Oh you troll.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 pm
Tenshi_Ryukai
Hi shinny! -waves-
Hi everyone else oh and mal Road to Ninja is a giant illusion cast by tobi/madara/obito
-waits patiently for Bloodline Sample to be approved- :3

That is what I said......  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 pm
    I should sleep...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm
It's probably that I appeal to the part of everyone that loves chaos and rebellion and discord. The part varies in size for each individual, but everyone has it. I just embrace it. Everyone's morals, righteous standings, ideas of right and wrong: they're all a joke - one big joke. And it's hilarious.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:18 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Everyone's morals, righteous standings, ideas of right and wrong: they're all a joke - one big joke. And it's hilarious.

I understand your view.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 pm
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku
Everyone's morals, righteous standings, ideas of right and wrong: they're all a joke - one big joke. And it's hilarious.

I understand your view.

I don't think you really do.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:37 pm
Sugar Dhaku
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku

I understand your view.

Now I really know that I do, because I knew you would reply in that exact way. Although I find that the following is more hilarious.

I see myself going to school everyday, average student, not popular, but not at the bottom. I know what every student is thinking by what they are wearing, doing ,reading. It is not because of some super power, life has become so dull and unoriginal that psychiatrists should all be fired. Manipulating these people would be so simple if I had the conviction to do so. Then I hear some vice-whatever that each individual is different and we all have different personalities. Bologna! These "personalities" that you see are all fabricated. To fit in, people adapt. I've done a bunch of subliminal social experiments and the results always tend to amuse me.
Although if you still think I do not understand you, it's alright. Humans will continue to amuse me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:26 pm
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku

I understand your view.

Now I really know that I do, because I knew you would reply in that exact way. Although I find that the following is more hilarious.

I see myself going to school everyday, average student, not popular, but not at the bottom. I know what every student is thinking by what they are wearing, doing ,reading. It is not because of some super power, life has become so dull and unoriginal that psychiatrists should all be fired. Manipulating these people would be so simple if I had the conviction to do so. Then I hear some vice-whatever that each individual is different and we all have different personalities. Bologna! These "personalities" that you see are all fabricated. To fit in, people adapt. I've done a bunch of subliminal social experiments and the results always tend to amuse me.
Although if you still think I do not understand you, it's alright. Humans will continue to amuse me.

Don't be so quick to count me amongst the rest of you humans. For all you know, I'm an incredibly advanced AI.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:35 pm
Sugar Dhaku
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku

I understand your view.

Don't be so quick to count me amongst the rest of you humans. For all you know, I'm an incredibly advanced AI.

If you are an incredibly advanced AI, then i'm going to my underground bunker in South Carolina.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:13 pm
Sugar Dhaku
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku

I understand your view.

Is it wrong of me to find this partially believable?  

Kazzoh

Codger

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 pm
Kazzoh
Sugar Dhaku
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku
malavaes
Sugar Dhaku

I understand your view.

Is it wrong of me to find this partially believable?

No kaz because I do too...  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5602 5603 5604 5605 5606 5607 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games