Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
malavaes
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Villains don't care what people want. You don't ask the people you're going to murder what type of death they'd prefer, you cave in their head with a crowbar.

You're already failing and you've yet to start. If you couldn't tell, I have rather high expectations.

Yo, chill out.

I want to create an intelligent villian. I never said I would make my character ask how he would kill people please read more carefully, I meant during the creation stage. I want a villian that can cause a dent in the story. Not just any scrub. I want a Kabuto, a guy who starts as nothing and ends up being a main villain. You haven't seen my villians, but if you want to see a villian out of my own vision you wouldn't be able to take it.

Winters just started, so I'd rather not chill out. I ******** hate the cold.

I didn't imply that. You don't ask people what kind of villain you, the writer, want them to come up against. Tailoring an antagonist to the desires of others doesn't make it your villain, just some filler monster-of-the-week like those loser Bounts from Bleach. Villains develop, evolve, grow out of their environments and what you choose to put them through. You don't want a Kabuto, Kabuto isn't an archetype, he wasn't even all that threatening when he finally had to fight [but who thought he would win or even do anything, really?]. You want a manipulative b*****d, a chessmaster, someone with a excuse is sometimes sympathetic, if that's what you're going for, but some villains lose all sympathy when you prove they're beyond redemption. Villains run the gamut, so saying you want a Kabuto is just... Lame, to me. He didn't make a dent. He barely made a scratch.

I'm not saying don't make a villain, but if you are then don't ask for any input. Don't tell us about it. The best villains sneak up on you, they smile and shake your hand as they stab you in the back and you accept it. If you wanna make a dent then I suggest starting there, otherwise you'll end up like the guy Az made and be kind of forgettable. [No offense, but I really hardly remember him.]

Plus most of or members are a bit stupid. Don't ask what they want in a villain, you're just going to end up with Itachi or some other whiny Anime villain.

tl;dr don't ask us, go with your gut. sweatdrop

I have a guy for the main antag in my Bleach Guild (still under construction) that will be what you describe. I really don't plan on anyone realizing he's even a main player until the final blow comes down. None but crew should know who, and what, he is :3 A master of dark rituals, amoral, but totally able to justify why he acts the way he does. In my opinion the evil guys who can make you wonder whether or not he is RIGHT is the best, because they're the most devious.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 am
Lanfaer
Anonymous_Alcoholic
malavaes
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Villains don't care what people want. You don't ask the people you're going to murder what type of death they'd prefer, you cave in their head with a crowbar.

You're already failing and you've yet to start. If you couldn't tell, I have rather high expectations.

Yo, chill out.

I want to create an intelligent villian. I never said I would make my character ask how he would kill people please read more carefully, I meant during the creation stage. I want a villian that can cause a dent in the story. Not just any scrub. I want a Kabuto, a guy who starts as nothing and ends up being a main villain. You haven't seen my villians, but if you want to see a villian out of my own vision you wouldn't be able to take it.

Winters just started, so I'd rather not chill out. I ******** hate the cold.

I didn't imply that. You don't ask people what kind of villain you, the writer, want them to come up against. Tailoring an antagonist to the desires of others doesn't make it your villain, just some filler monster-of-the-week like those loser Bounts from Bleach. Villains develop, evolve, grow out of their environments and what you choose to put them through. You don't want a Kabuto, Kabuto isn't an archetype, he wasn't even all that threatening when he finally had to fight [but who thought he would win or even do anything, really?]. You want a manipulative b*****d, a chessmaster, someone with a excuse is sometimes sympathetic, if that's what you're going for, but some villains lose all sympathy when you prove they're beyond redemption. Villains run the gamut, so saying you want a Kabuto is just... Lame, to me. He didn't make a dent. He barely made a scratch.

I'm not saying don't make a villain, but if you are then don't ask for any input. Don't tell us about it. The best villains sneak up on you, they smile and shake your hand as they stab you in the back and you accept it. If you wanna make a dent then I suggest starting there, otherwise you'll end up like the guy Az made and be kind of forgettable. [No offense, but I really hardly remember him.]

Plus most of or members are a bit stupid. Don't ask what they want in a villain, you're just going to end up with Itachi or some other whiny Anime villain.

tl;dr don't ask us, go with your gut. sweatdrop

I have a guy for the main antag in my Bleach Guild (still under construction) that will be what you describe. I really don't plan on anyone realizing he's even a main player until the final blow comes down. None but crew should know who, and what, he is :3 A master of dark rituals, amoral, but totally able to justify why he acts the way he does. In my opinion the evil guys who can make you wonder whether or not he is RIGHT is the best, because they're the most devious.

We.....we got that down a while ago.......  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:22 pm
I...I wasn't here "a while ago" >.> So humor me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:30 am
-Chuckling at the talk of villains.-  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:37 am
    *Presses finger against railing, collecting dust*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 am
Redera Issun
User Image

Made my morning :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 am
Lanfaer
Redera Issun
User Image

Made my morning :3

Hurray!  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:45 am
    Guuuhhh... What've you guys been up to? :s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:49 pm
Just performed the ash spreading of my grandmother today. May her soul rest in peace that she could not find in life.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:56 pm
Shinsua

Lanfaer
Just performed the ash spreading of my grandmother today. May her soul rest in peace that she could not find in life.

......The hell man, something not s deep and sad......

I found out that civilization is built on beer and if the presidential voting ties the United States of America is going to be ******** in all senses. emotion_dowant

And I also found that out that human ashes are only minerals from the human body, the skin and everything else is gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:46 pm
-falls into the chatroom via hole in the floor- cheap wal-mart flooring...

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Tenshi_Ryukai

Yooooo, that just gave me a sick Idea!!

If you are in a building and someone falls from the floor above. Did they fall from the ceiling or the floor?!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:57 pm
malavaes
Tenshi_Ryukai

Yooooo, that just gave me a sick Idea!!

If you are in a building and someone falls from the floor above. Did they fall from the ceiling or the floor?!

In a way, yes. Though it's more Floor, Ceiling, Floor

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:01 pm
I so totally applied for that Yakuza Guild xDDDD I love em'.

Bweesh.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 5604 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games