Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5598 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:17 pm

One of the waiters enters the bar with Liada's order. The fox demon squees in delight and pays the good man for his trouble with a lovely tip and snaps her fingers to turn on the jukebox to enjoy some background noise while she ate. Refreshing her drink occasionally through her meal.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:59 pm

:: turns her gaze back down to her feet, brow furrowing ::
Yes I was. I knew exactly what I was doing. It wasn't as if I was drunk or under a spell or anything like that.

... I wanted to be with him...
:: shakes her head ::
Or rather... I wanted to be with Draa....

I wasn't even thinking about what it would do to Vassnta.
:: tries to keep from tearing up ::
It's like you always said: I only ever think about myself... and I hurt everyone I get close to because of it

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:17 pm

*takes another long drag off his clove instead of responding immediately. He can't say that he disagrees with her at all on that.*

Vassnta....

*touches his fingers to his lips as he tries to think of the best way to put it*
If you are thinking that you forced or somehow took advantage of Vassnta... which I know you are actually sweatdrop .... you are mistaken. In the discussion Quortek and I had with him when he... um... became "anatomically correct"... he had quite obviously expressed interest in... uh.... well..

*looks up at the ceiling and tries to think on it a bit more*
I suppose there is no polite sounding way of putting it.. sweatdrop As my dear m'ranndii would say, he wanted to "bone" you. sweatdrop When he learned that sex was something pleasurable, he wished to know if it was something you would enjoy. Quortek of course informed him that you were married, though I am not sure we ever explained the implications of that to him...

*waves it off*
The point is.... I believe, even if you had not done what you did.... he would likely have tried to initiate it himself eventually. And if it was not with you, it would have been with someone else. It was inevitable.

At least with you, it was someone he actually wished to be with.
*takes another long drag off his clove and looks around for something to tap the ashes off into*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:45 pm

:: gets a slight blush at what Ryzan says and his conclusion. She had pushed it out of her mind that Vassnta had been looking for someone to sleep with. It really was inevitable that he would have slept with someone eventually, though she still wasn't sure how to feel about knowing she ended his existence herself instead of it being someone else and wasn't really feeling any better about herself just from that ::

... that wasn't the case for you, though...

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:31 pm

*eyes narrow as he ashes his clove into a wastebasket by the bed*
Indeed it was not stare

*sees the cleric quickly falling back into her state of self-loathing because of his answer and sighs, taking a few more puffs off his clove before begrudgingly broaching the subject that he really was there to speak with her about*

... what happened between us...

.... admittedly....

*rubs his forehead*

... I... *sets his jaw and glares off to the side*
I have been mzilt harsher on you for it than you deserve stressed stare
While I would not go as far as to say that it did not affect me at all.... the fact of the matter is....

... I have been... used... and taken advantage of... quite a number of times. *lets out a humorless laugh* I just do not seem to learn my lesson.

There are a few of those experiences that I can undoubtedly say were.... quite a bit mzild traumatizing than what you did. That does not make it any better, rilu'oh.... I have been taking out on you all my anger for instances that you are not responsible for.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Having finished her meal she had the dishes sent back to the JD. After cleaning off her glass she goes to the entrance of the club to check up on things.

Liada Trovaras

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 am

:: hearing she wasn't the only one to do something like that to him only makes her feel worse ::
No... I definitely deserve it. All of it.... and more

:: clenches to the legs of her pants ::
You know.... even though I said it was to make you feel better... I was really just mostly trying to make myself feel better. He didn't tell me anything or even bother saying goodbye. He just... left. I don't even know how long he had already been gone by the time you told me. I know there wasn't exactly anything formal between us, but I would have thought that at least as a friend he would have wanted me to know. Instead, he left me hanging. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have ever known what happened.

He always had that "sex solves everything" approach, so I went with that. I thought doing it, if for nothing else, would prove that he's not the only one I could enjoy being with.....

:: hangs her head ::
I used you every bit as much as everyone else that's used you... and even worse, I did it even though you're my friend...

I always liked to think of myself as a good person.... but good people don't use their friends like that...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am

*can't help but roll his eyes at her self-righteous, self-condemning confession*
Qualla talk2hand I have known that from the beginning. rolleyes It really is for the best that Quortek talked you out of becoming a rogue as your talent for deception is incredibly dismal. It is surprising you manage to fool so many with that innocent act of yours.

*finishes off his clove and snuffs it out, more in the mood for a stiff drink by now*
When I said mzild traumatizing, I was not merely referring to one's intentions stare For instance....

*closes his eyes and takes a deep breath as he recalls the memory*
...I lost my virginity to a man who only wished to sleep with me to win a bet he had with his friends that I was gay. Jhal, that was not the worst of it...

*glares very intently at a spot on the ceiling*
.... the worst of it...... was that he forced himself on me when I told him I was not ready... and he would not stop no matter how mzilt I said it hurt.

*lowers his eyes to the cleric*
Compared to that, what you did was relatively mild... as is what you have gone through with this... doppelganger. I am not saying that you have no right to feel violated, as I certainly still felt violated by you, rilu'oh... perhaps having some perspective would do you some good.

*abruptly stands and exits the room, deciding to leave her with that before he gets any more frustrated with how she's handling things and undoes the work he did to lessen her burden of guilt*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:53 pm

INTERMISSION

This is an upbeat little number I kinda like. User Image
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 2, 1 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:31 pm

((But that's not the intermission song.))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:05 pm

(( Here's a classic Intermission clip that some may remember from days long past. xd ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 am

Faerie KatrinaZ
(( Here's a classic Intermission clip that some may remember from days long past. xd ))
{{ xd Classic indeed. Also, it's going to bother me to no end trying to figure out where else I heard the song Psy posted stressed I think it was in the credits of something or another I watched, but I can't for the life of me remember what gonk }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:49 pm

ThisEmptySoul
Faerie KatrinaZ
{{ xd Classic indeed. Also, it's going to bother me to no end trying to figure out where else I heard the song Psy posted stressed I think it was in the credits of something or another I watched, but I can't for the life of me remember what gonk }}

(( *Waves Hand* I know I've posted it before, I wanna say in the "What are you listening to" thread or something like that but it was so long ago I'm not entirely sure. I LOVE that song and I play it right after getting off a bad day at work mrgreen ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:01 pm

{{Well, it wasn't from you that I heard it. It was something the spouse and I watched and was in the closing credits I believe.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:01 pm

*adds a notes to the board*

Ryzan Vixtul
... Liada's incense as well as how she ignores all the signs that he wasn't who she thought him to be, but at the same **** , that feeling of wanting so badly for the

MiroIsBored
.... He just... left. I don't even know how long he had already been gone by the **** you told me. .....

*wanders around the bar wondering why she is awake at this hour* confused
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5598 5599 5600 5601 5602 5603 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games