Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:38 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Alright, kids, that's enough. xd

kids, who are you talking about?!?!? I'm a teen for your info and kylie would be considered an adult. also, it's not a complete sentence. it's missing a verb. Quoting it would make it a spoken line, but it's still poor english (sorry, english/grammer class over-torture...)

Settle down, scooter, I call everyone "kid", even my parents. Take a deep breath there, governor. xd

here we go again stare , a scooter, is defined as a noun according to the dictionary and blah, blah, blah.....
xd
also, you just called me scooter, not kid...

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that. And stop attempting to correct my grammar before I track you down and beat you with a sock full of wood screws. xd Lol.

ahh, great, more education. without nuts, there would be no bolts (aka screws). also, according to the metal shop of my cival engineering class, wood would not be a great idea; you should alloy iron with titanium, remove the impurities by the process of blah, blah, blah, and blah blah blah, so blah blah...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:39 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Jesus Harold Murphy Christ on rubber crutches with crackers! Kylie! There's a brand new topic right behind ya! xd

it's funny how people annoy you.

it's also funny with how people ignore you (with the exception of me)  

Ronzalpha201

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:40 pm
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Alright, kids, that's enough. xd

kids, who are you talking about?!?!? I'm a teen for your info and kylie would be considered an adult. also, it's not a complete sentence. it's missing a verb. Quoting it would make it a spoken line, but it's still poor english (sorry, english/grammer class over-torture...)

Settle down, scooter, I call everyone "kid", even my parents. Take a deep breath there, governor. xd

here we go again stare , a scooter, is defined as a noun according to the dictionary and blah, blah, blah.....
xd
also, you just called me scooter, not kid...

Yes, I'm perfectly aware of that. And stop attempting to correct my grammar before I track you down and beat you with a sock full of wood screws. xd Lol.

ahh, great, more education. without nuts, there would be no bolts (aka screws). also, according to the metal shop of my cival engineering class, wood would not be a great idea; you should alloy iron with titanium, remove the impurities by the process of blah, blah, blah, and blah blah blah, so blah blah...

*Listens to Ron speaking like the adults from the Charlie Brown animated series, then turns back around*
So, Kylie, where've you been? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:40 pm
Forbidden - I suppose it is a waste of time if you put it that way. I haven't chosen to live life alone, I've chosen that maybe being in a relationship isn't my top priority. Maybe there's more to life than just wanting to be loved or wanting to be somebody special. I dunno, sounds like I haven given up huh?  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:43 pm
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
Jesus Harold Murphy Christ on rubber crutches with crackers! Kylie! There's a brand new topic right behind ya! xd

it's funny how people annoy you.

Lol, actually, you guys don't really annoy me. You're funny, and good to chat with. I just wanted to whip out my J.H.M.C.O.R.C.W.C... Haven't done that in a while. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:43 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Forbidden - I suppose it is a waste of time if you put it that way. I haven't chosen to live life alone, I've chosen that maybe being in a relationship isn't my top priority. Maybe there's more to life than just wanting to be loved or wanting to be somebody special. I dunno, sounds like I haven given up huh?

giving up already? i was backing you up there. so it's just between me and forbidden.  

Ronzalpha201

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:45 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

giving up already? i was backing you up there. so it's just between me and forbidden.

lmao! I was refering to giving up on love...not on our little debates. lol ^^

salesman - I don't even want to know how you came up with that "J.H.M.C.O.R.C.W.C". It's rather hilarious though. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:48 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

salesman - I don't even want to know how you came up with that "J.H.M.C.O.R.C.W.C". It's rather hilarious though. mrgreen

though in my opinion. you're the debate queen. oh well.  

Ronzalpha201

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:48 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

It's a compilation of all the turns of phrase I've ever heard used in conjunction with Jesus' name. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:50 pm
Ron - Debate queen huh? lol....nice....

Salesman - Your just wierd sometimes...lmao! whee  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:51 pm
Lol, oh, can it, you're worse half the time. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:51 pm
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

It's a compilation of all the turns of phrase I've ever heard used in conjunction with Jesus' name. xd

damn. it sucks for not being christinan. less knowledge....  

Ronzalpha201

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:52 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ron - Debate queen huh? lol....nice....

Salesman - Your just wierd sometimes...lmao! whee

yeah, well, at least on gaia. and it looks like salesman took my position of randomness...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:54 pm
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Pfft, I'm not even close to being religious. I just know way too much trivial crap, and my family swears too much. xd  

TheEmoSalesman

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:55 pm
TheEmoSalesman
Ronzalpha201
TheEmoSalesman
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Pfft, I'm not even close to being religious. I just know way too much trivial crap, and my family swears too much. xd

really? i'll give you the hardest trivial question i know. what is 1+1?  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games