Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:10 pm
"Well, what did he say when you asked him what would make him happy? Or what one of his goals was? And since your marriage is shaky right now, if you tell him to go back to the night shift, he'll most likely wonder why you want him gone at night at work when that's when the majority of your social commitments are."

She shook her head again. "I don't know what to tell you, all I can do is be here for you as your friend and listen to you. neutral "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:18 pm
*Sips her drink and sighs at hearing Katana.* He wasn't very specific about his goals. It was mostly what he wanted was for me to accept him for who he is and his goal was to be with me and make me happy.

I don't understand why he's so suspicious of me. gonk He didn't used to be like this. User Image Kat! surprised Maybe I should talk to the University and enroll William in some classes. He could take Italian! biggrin

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:22 pm
She burst out laughing.

" rofl Wait a minute, his GOAL is to be with you and make you happy? What the ******** kind of goal is that? What if he'd never MET you? Surely the man has some sort of personal aspiration that he wants to achieve for himself! rofl "

She snickered again and sipped her drink and then went over to the pitcher that was on the table to refill her drink.

"Enroll him in classes? Take Italian? lol Is his being around so much at home got you wanting to get him out of the house some? rofl "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:27 pm
Kat! He could become a plastic surgeon!! emotion_jawdrop And I'd be the wife of a Doctor! My mother would be just so pleased. emotion_kirakira  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:29 pm
" rofl A plastic surgeon? Do you know how many years it takes to become a doctor? lol "

She had to sit down so she wouldn't spill her drink from laughing so hard.

"Dougherty as a plastic surgeon. lol He should just become a masseuse and then he could work at PB. xd "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 pm
*Sighs and sips her drink* I suppose it's a little late in his life to be switching occupations. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:43 pm
She decided to switch directions with the conversation, she hated seeing Psy so upset about her husband.

"So, that afternoon I spent with Gio...I learned quite a bit about him. He even showed me his gun that your father gave him several years ago. Tell me what he was like back then. I'm sure he was as cocky as he is now. lol "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:54 pm
*Grins* Mr. Giovanni must have had the eye of every single eligible girl around. User Image Its always been like that. But he just never seemed to pay it much mind. He would walk me home every day from school…carry my books for me and we would talk and laugh. He can be very funny. User Image

I remember one time in particular, we were walking home and we passed by this florist. I stopped and looked into the window at the most gorgeous Lilies I had ever seen.

Well the next day he was waiting for me as usual, took my books but all along the way there were these lilies one by one placed in various locations and he pointed them out as if they were a complete surprise to him. And one by one I was picking them up. Well when we reached my home, I had picked up 2 dozen of them. User Image He completely denied he had anything to do with it. But I knew better. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:57 pm
"So, Gio has a romantic side to him, huh? He ever do anything else? Did ya'll ever date? biggrin "

All she knew was the cocky, self-assured Gio...now she wanted to know about this other side that apparently Psy had only been privy to.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 pm
*Sips her drink.* No… not really. You can't really call it a "date" per say. rolleyes My Father insisted Alfonso take me to school functions. It was more like a mandate so I don't really think of it as dating. He would tell Alfonso to watch over me, take care of me and make sure no other boy got near me and then he'd palm him some money. And Alfonso would simply say "Yous gots it Boss." stare

Well true to his word he saw too it that no other boy got near me EVER. In fact, he broke one guys nose by the punch bowl because he gave me this look, winked at me and said "How you doin?" emotion_facepalm

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:10 pm
She laughed at the story Psy told her.

"Omigawd, he broke some guy's nose? rofl Now THAT I can see happening. lol "

Her laughter subsided some and she looked at Psy. "I know it was a surprise for you the other night to find out what your father had intended for you and Gio. Hell, while we were playing poker, he went on about you in your younger days, how beautiful you were, and how your father said he had to make something of himself before he'd give his approval. You still had no idea how he felt about you? confused "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:28 pm
Well… I mean … we were friends and he was always very nice to me. But he got more and more involved with my Father. He spent a lot of time with him and it just seemed like he was just spending time with me because my Father told him too. neutral

There was this one time though he took me into Venice. We had dinner and it was getting late. We were walking down some street and we stopped on this bridge to look at the moon. Only I was looking at the moon and he was looking at me. I turned to speak to him and he had this look in his eyes. He just took me by the upper arms and kissed me. It wasn't one of those little kisses either, I mean kissed me and he took me by surprised so I pulled back and slapped him. I slapped him real hard. He got this look on his face. It was like he was confused and …… hurt.

It was just awkward so I asked him to take me home. I was very upset and my Father was not happy I was upset. Next thing I know, Alfonso was all business. He had engrossed himself in the business and he worked all the time. Took care of things. My father still saw him a lot and he still watched over me, but it was more formal after that. neutral

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:34 pm
She sat and thought for a moment before saying anything.

"That must have been when your father told him he had to make something of himself. Gio said something to the effect that your father wasn't going to just let anyone marry his only daughter. So he's been carrying a torch for you for years then, hasn't he?"

She came out of her thinking out loud and gave Psy an embarrassed look.

"s**t, sorry....you have enough going on without me adding to it by bringing up Gio's feelings for you. stressed "  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm
I don't understand why he just didn't tell me. User Image *Slams the rest of her drink.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:41 pm
She shrugged.

"Maybe it was a respect thing towards your father? I've never known my father, and I didn't grow up in the same situation as you, so I don't have a clue as to the etiquette that would be involved there. sweatdrop Maybe he wanted to prove to your father that he was worthy of you before he let you know how he felt? confused "  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games