Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi did see what his friend was doing but he did see Izzy grabbing his phone and recording. Probably a good thing Michi couldn't see or he wouldn't have known what to do. But he had a feeling something was going on back there the way the crowd was reacting. Thank goodness he didn't look.

The party goers were eating up Michi's sexy vibe because he really did know how to let it loose when he wanted to. The sudden feminine 'iku' caused a smirk to cross Michi's lips before he turn around to swing behind Narcissus' and do a bit of a grind to the wriggle of Narcisssus' hips just to amuse the fans.

This erotic song sure seemed to loosen things up because people were laughing and snapping shots while others were drooling behind napkins and drinks. Izzy grinned brightly as he watched the two shake it up onstage. He enjoyed seeing his star make an impression and have a great time while doing so. Yes, this was how things should be...fun and lively. All great music came from that.

When the song hit it's final notes Michi relieved that he had made it through alive. He wasn't sure if messed up the lyrics anywhere. But he got to the end and had a heck of a lot of fun doing it!

People were dancing and clapping by now so the music had to continue or someone else need to take the stage. Michi glanced at Narcissus and the crew because he wasn't leading this party. "So are you doing another? Or you dragging up the lazy blond over there?" he teased meaning Nakai.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't do... that..." Ishihara sighed as his glasses were stolen.
Thank god he wore his contacts too... least that red gaze suddenly be visible to anyone standing there. Glad that Shou returned his glasses, You placed them back on the bridge of his nose before grabbing the star again to steady him.
However... he hadn't counted on mirrors being such a distraction.
Ishihara laughed, "There's two of you because that's a mirror, Shou-san." You spoke with a smile, steering him away from it and toward the waiting valet.
As they stood there while the man picked up Ishihara's car, You couldn't help but watch the musician out of the corner of his eye.
"I doubt Yamada-san is asleep. Cute? And here I was under the impression he never slept since he seems to always be at your side." You joked.
Of course he knew how cute Haru was asleep!
He'd spent man nights just watching his partner snooze.
That gorgeous innocent smile... the soft rise and fall of his chest... lips parted just enough to be enticing... Thinking about Haru was turning Ishihara on slightly though so he turned his attention to something else.
"Did your dinner with Matsumoto-san go well?"

By the time the song was finished, Akihiko was taking off the guitar and depositing it back with the original owner, glad that Yammi's guys were just playing some softer background sound to keep the tempo going in the room.
"Before I make the lazy blond," he winked at Michi as he grabbed the mic. "I'm going to do one song solo... then I'm partying for a while. Sorry guys."
Kai rolled his eyes and started moving forward. He'd play the damn guitar... his fingers would hurt like hell... and Narcissus would owe him one come the New Year.
Akihiko grabbed one of Michi's hands then twirled him around toward the edge of the stage, just before the old band whom they had replaced reached up and helped get Tanaka down as Narcissus let that hand go. There were a few 'awwww' sounds coming from those watching and the young tiger put his hands on his hips.
"Would you rather I leave poor Michi-kun up here on his own? And, Ruki..." he pointed to his partner. "Better record this too, ne?" the man said with a wink, glancing to Yammi and telling him what he wanted.
Drums cued up and, microphone and mic stand in his hands, Akihiko started dancing. The mic was like an extension of his body, and the fact that he never got stuck in the chord was a miracle.

乾いた大地に零した涙を
いつまで数えて眠るのかい?
消せない傷跡抱えて泣いても
誰にもオマエを癒せない

傷みに微笑み立ち上がれるなら
今までの弱さはもうなくなるだろう OH!

孤独に怯え涙流しても
オマエのことなど誰も救えない
Ever…朽ち果てるまで戦い続けろ
拳を挙げて…
Whatever they say, Never change your way!

~ ~ ~

How long will you sleep
counting the tears spilt upon the dried up land?
Even if you cry, bearing the un-erasable scars
no one can heal you

If you can smile at your pain, and stand up
even your weakness from up until now will vanish, oh

Even if you shed tears, terrified of the solitude
no one can save anything of you
Ever...
Keep fighting until you rot away
Raise up your fists...
Whatever they say, Never change your way

By the time the chorus came around, the mic stand was practically between Akihiko's legs. One hand kept around it, the other moving in a purely rhythmical fashion as he tossed his head to the side slightly, boots tapping on the stage. For Narcissus... this song held a bit of a deeper meaning. Those who knew him felt it keenly as he sang, belting out notes that even before hadn't been this confident.
A soul bearing song to some... a pure rock and pop delight to others.

零れた涙で傷口流して
消せない傷みに微笑みを交わす
誰も…誰にも救われなくても
未来は必ずやって来る

降り始めた雨に涙隠せるなら
慰めの言葉はもう要らないだろう

孤独の果てに微笑みなくしても
誰にも消せない心燃やして
Ever…朽ち果てるまで戦い続けろ
拳を挙げて…
Nobody can take away from your pain

~ ~ ~

Bathing your open wounds with the spilt tears
you exchange a smile with your un-erasable pain
Even if... no one can be saved by anyone
A new day is certain to eventually come

If you can hide your tears amidst the rain that began to fall
then you'll no longer need words of consolation

Even if you lose your smile at the edge of solitude
Let your heart burn so that no one can extinguish it
Ever...
Keep fighting until you rot away
Raise up your fists...
Nobody can take away from your pain

The melody... the beat... Akihiko was lost in it. Not in his memories or his feelings. He didn't care about anyone standing there right now, couldn't give a damn that complete strangers were seeing him shed his narcissistic skin right there before their eyes.
Only three people in that room mattered to him in those minutes of song and voice.
Asato Hiroki
Tanaka Michi
Ishi Ruki
No wait... maybe four... because blue eyes saw someone at the very back to the room, a dark gaze focused on his dancing form... a smile on those lips.
Takagi Yuuji
Winking at the cousin whom he should have just jumped from the stage and beaten to smithereens... Akihiko's blue gaze narrowed as he sang and just let his body go to the sound of his soul around him.

いつかは誰もが消える運命なら
燃え尽きるまでもっと高く翔べ

この世の果てで全てなくしても
誰にも見えない答えがあるから
Ever…朽ち果てるまで戦い続けろ
辿り着けるさ…
Whatever they say, Never change your way!

~ ~ ~

If it is fate for everyone to vanish someday
Soar higher and higher until you burn to nothing

Even if you lose everything at the end of this world
there's an answer that no one else can see
Ever...
so keep fighting until you rot away
You'll get there some day
Whatever they say, Never change your way

Pulling back from the mic, the drums and the guitar continued on, running out the song. Akihiko's hands released the microphone stand in a flourish as he spun then... he laughed.
Purely laughed.
People were clapping and Narcissus couldn't care less... because right now... everything felt so real. So true. Pure... in a way he had seemed to have forgotten.
Then, with a charming smile, the young tiger leaned over to the mic and spoke. "Guess I have to leave you with Nakai-kun for now... enjoy the party. You only live once." Akihiko winked to the audience before quite literally jumping off the stage.
Kai would've worried had he known Narcissus' condition, but he didn't and he was already stealing a guitar to start off a song. Soon as there was music, Akihiko was by Izzy's side, an arm going around the man quickly.
Then he grabbed Michi from behind and pulled him to his other arm, standing between the two very gorgeous men.
"Tonight, gentlemen... we party. Then we go to bed... and do it all over again tomorrow." Narcissus said with a smile, planting a kiss to the temple of each in turn.
After all, it wouldn't look so odd if he was just happy and smooching everyone in sight. But he held up a hand to Hiroki, "I'm not kissing you though." Akihiko laughed with a wink. "Because I know what happens when you get drunk around me." he teased playfully.
For now... life was good and he could forget the pain... because he'd just screamed that agony out for the entire room to hear, if they so chose.

(((OOC: Obviously used GACKT's song "EVER". Still my fav GACKT PV and my fav GACKT song, hehe. Damn sexy fedora! -licks lips- ******** yeah...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi chuckled as Akihiko grabbed the mic and started to prepare for the next song. He spun around when Akihiko grabbed his hands and sent him off to the edge of the stage. He was rather relieved to get off the stage although hearing the disappointment in the crowd made him smile a bit brighter. They must have liked it some!!

Hiroki shook his head as Akihiko hammed it up. The young man seemed a lot more alive than previously. And for that he was happy. The words of the song carried a lot of meaning in the back of his mind about the future of things to come. He still worried though about Akihiko's health and hoped that he wouldn't be calling an ambulance. So he moved just a little closer to the stage and kept his hand on his phone.

Izzy just rolled his eyes and would have agreed with Hiroki. His partner was a HAM!! A big one too. But he kept recording with his phone as Narcissus started his song. A lot of energy was rolling off that man on the stage and Izzy was proud. He couldn't help but smile as he listened. He was seeing that old groove of the star he had wanted to manage a long time back rather than the frustrated and sick man he had seen in recent days.

The manager was ready when his star hit the floor and he hoped that the arms around his shoulder was for a warm hug and not for support because of health. "You sounded really good!" he said as the smooch hit his head.

"Oh no...you better not kiss me!" frowned Hiroki not wanting to think about that drunken moment. He already suffered Azriel's irritation, he didn't want anything to do with Akihiko's lips. He hoped Katsu was having a good time tonight because Hiroki felt he was here at this party.

Michi laughed, "Awh, Hiroki-san, Akihiko probably isn't a bad kisser." There was a smirk on the young man's face and Hiroki rolled his eyes. At least, Michi didn't know what had happened. "I'm never getting drunk around you ever again, young man." Then he turned to watch Nakai play. He had to pay attention to all the stars on stage so they didn't feel like he didn't notice or care. He really did care.

"So...now I can get my beer!" Yammi sped past them to the bartender and before anyone knew it, he had a pint. "MINE!" Yammi started guzzling it down and the other band members raced to stop him.

"Yammi! You can't get drunk tonight! We've got a gig tomorrow!"
Obviously...the party was ON!

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh...seriously....is that why! Hey yeah...sure it is because that's part of my new album name!" he replied as he was steered towards the waiting area for the valet.

Shou was thoughtful for a moment then tapped his foot, "Yes, he's very cute. Of course he's fallen asleep before. Oh he doesn't want me to catch him but I've tippy toed just like this." He tried to tippy toe but he ended up wobbling in to You. His head leaned against You's shoulder for a second. "He's got a sweet face and he smiles when he sleeps! Nothing like he is when he's awake. Grumpy...busy....organized...But he's MY Hamuuuuu!"

The mercurial and rather toasty star had seen Haru nod off on the bus of really long road trips. And he sometimes tried to get close enough to snag a photo but Haru was very aware and would never seem to let him get a good shot!

Shou patted You's a** as he finally straightened up, "Of course I did. Matsumoto-san made a bet with the skinny girls at our table to see if they'd be able to transform into men in a month. I can't wait to see the prizes you have to buy for it! I get to help judge! If neither wins they have to do a duet together. Katsumi-san was giggly but I don't think he's happy. He puts on a really good act." Shou smiled a bit and chuckled as he watched Ishihara's car pull to a stop before them. "I'm sure he was just trying to make sure our dinner went well."

"Oh...so this is your car?" Shou was distracted once again as he practically floated towards the vehicle. "I want to drive!"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:37 am

He was late! Late for a very important date!

Nezumi had been drinking a bit prior to the party, trying to get himself in some kind of state to actually do what he planned to do.
He'd had a driver take him to a stylist...and he actually let himself be prettied up for the party. A little hint of the daring he'd gotten from being around his star. Of course, he'd been sipping wine the entire time he was getting hair and makeup done. Frankly, he was amazed with how he looked when he was done. He actually seemed young...and...pretty sexy! Of course, that might just be the wine talking...

Dashing into the party, late, the mouse was only slightly tipsy, but completely adorable, and just in time to hear his star singing beautifully.

When Michi left the stage, it took the manager a few moments to make his way through the crowd, finally winding up in front of Tanaka, Hiroki, and Narcissus.

"Michi-kun! Great job! Sorry I'm late. Good evening, Narcissus-san. Hiroki-san, great to see you, oh, we still need to talk later, but there's time for that." he smiled and rambled, seeming way, way more sociable than he probably ever had before. It was about to be a new year...and he really wanted to try....being new.

The only reason he wasn't polite to Izzy Lucky...was the fact that he didn't even recognize the man right now.

Glancing back up at the stage, the manager's smile grew even brighter. Nakai was going up and that pleased him greatly. It really made his night, hearing his star's music, and watching them shine.

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou was dressed edgy, little leather gloves covering the burns on his hands and looking incredible with the 80's, Billy-Idol-esque getup he had on.
He was happy when Kai was called up to the stage, but the moment the guitarist was away from his side, he began to feel anxious.

On the one hand, he knew he should just stay put and wait...
On the other...the kid had never been good at being good. He grabbed two shots of vodka from a passing waiter, slammed them down, and tottered right off, bumping into a few people along the way.

Unfortunately, in the crowd, Hideki couldn't really tell where he was or where he was going. It was just a stroke of luck that he wound up walking directly into Izzy Lucky's chest.

"Awh....gomen nasai..." he frowned, apologizing to the "stranger" he'd just run into.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" the vocalist immediately cheered upon hearing Kimura's voice announcing "dinner".
He was eager to eat, and eager to spend time with his lover, as well.

"What did I do today? Well, watched some anime...the doctor cleared me to get up and walk around, said I needed to be moving and I'd heal quicker. Oh, and he said I can be released tomorrow, so that's gonna be awesome!" the violinist pushed off his sheets and sat up, letting his legs dangle off the edge of the bed as he leaned over and kissed Raito's forehead.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:31 am

"Mirror?" Ishihara asked, not having known the exact title of the new album, even though his department had been getting things ready for it's promotion upon release.
Suddenly though You was grabbing Shou again to keep him from toppling over. "I'm sure he looks much more innocent asleep than awake. Because asleep he can't scold you for your antics, ne?" the man asked with a smile.
Haru wasn't Shou's...
Not in the same way that he was You's at least.
Damn how he wished Yamada was there right then, right now... all this talk about his partner was seriously starting to make Ishihara a bit warm.
Thankfully the valet pulled up in You's black 350Z.
"No, you can't drive, Shou-san... you're drunk and I'd rather not have to buy a new car when you wrap it around a light post." the megane-clad man spoke, making sure the star was nicely strapped in, the box of sweets behind the seat, before getting in on the driver's side.
"Katsumi-san?"
That was a new name... but hadn't Izo been going to dinner with...
"Is that Azriel-san's real name, Shou-san?" Ishihara asked, able to put two and two together quite quickly.
Katsu...
Katsumi...
But why wasn't he using Azriel any longer?
"So I have to buy prizes for girly men? I don't see how I'm quite qualified for that." he teased. "But... why do you say you don't think Azriel-san is happy?"

"Probably?!" Narcissus said with a laugh. "And yes you are getting drunk around me again because you're not leaving this party, Asato, til you're good a tipsy. It'll help you sleep better."
Course he had no idea that Hiroki was supposed to go see Katsumi after the festivities... While Akihiko should have known... it hadn't exactly entered his mind at the moment.
Laughing, Narcissus watched as Yammi and the band were going for drinks... or going to stop the guitarist from getting a drink. Either way, he didn't think they'd be too hungover for the show tomorrow so, instead, Akihiko focused on his manager.
"Any chance of you singing tonight?" the young tiger asked, pulling Izzy a bit closer as he let go of Michi's shoulder.
He wasn't using the men as a crutch... far from it. Akihiko just wanted that close physical contact with the people he cared about.
Suddenly however there was a mouse amongst them. "You clean up nice, Nezumi-san." Narcissus spoke, looking the manager up and down. "Someone lit a fire under Nakai's a**." he jerked a thumb at the stage. "Seems we have you to thank for that, ne Ruki?"
Oh it hadn't escaped Koyasu that Nezumi never acknowledged Izzy... so the young tiger would simply remind him with that well placed question.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:05 pm
OOC: Michi/Hirkoki/Izzy...etc combined post. Oh and the last post on the page is for Naoko.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy laughed when Hiroki's lips pressed in a slight bit of frustration. "Don't worry Hiroki-san, Narcissus here won't have time to make sure you get tipsy. He'll be too busy mingling with the rest of the crowd. "Me singing tonight? Mm...." Izzy glanced up to the stage, "Well...that band wouldn't be able to play my music. They don't even know it. And your band...." His head turned to the bar, "They look like their not going to be able to play my music in the near future."

Hiroki shook his head and slightly smiled, "Yes, since you've official got this party going. You're the ambassador of it tonight. So mingle and don't get into trouble, Narcissus. Seems like your band has gotten off to a good start."

The older man glanced at Nezumi when he said they needed to talk later, "If it is about business you can talk to me when I'm back in the office the day after New Years. I plan on enjoying this night with as many of the employees I can since my job sort of demands that of me now." He wasn't sure how Aki did this work at the parties but he figured if he could mingle with most of the people he was doing pretty good.

"Thanks!" Michi said with a big grin on his face as Narcissus let go of him, "Looks like you're very cheery tonight, Nezumi-san. You going to try some dancing this evening?" He knew the manager was the wall flower type but he might as well throw that out there. "Oh yeah, I remember I was going to take you around to mingle with all the people here before I went home to get as much sleep as possible for the show."

Izzy eyes shifted to Nezumi and he noticed the slight but he chose to ignore it. He didn't like Nezumi and he didn't like the idea of the man managing Nakai, Chiyou and Michi. But right now, he wasn't going to go out of his way to say those sorts of things because he was a fun party with good friends all around. People were watching things more closely so Nezumi wasn't going to be able to take advantage things the way he did last time he managed.

"Yes, he's really working up there isn't he...Sounds good too." said Izzy with a smirk as he glanced back over Narcissus' shoulder at Nakai. "Sore fingers...the man has to be ready for a tour. He better start building those callouses up!"

But then Izzy was smacked in the chest which crushed him up more against Narcissus in the crowd. "Chiyou! Goodness....So there you are. You really need to watch where you're going!" Even if the boy couldn't see as well, he should have been able to hear his voice and the others present. Izzy shook his head as he looked at the boy. "Where's your walking stick? You should have one with you so don't run into people." He patted Chiyou's shoulder knowing the young man couldn't see him but obiviously his voice has to be familiar.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Shh...don't tell Hamu that or he'll never sleep." Shou whispered close to You's ear as if Haru could hear him. "He's always watching...."

"Awh...but a nice car like this would look good with me as the driver." pouted Shou as he waited to be let in. He snuggled into the seat an pressed his long blond hair against it. Turning his head just enough, he made sure that he could see the box of sweets in the back.

"Yes,...Katsumi-san. Mmhhmmm...yes...that's his real name. He's making some big changes and going to tell his fans. Didn't even wear outrageous makeup. Some kind of new image. But his old image wasn't that old....so...." Shou closed his eyes and stretched out in the seat. Glad that the car wasn't too chilly.

"Mm....not happy...Why? Oh...his eyes. Their easy to read....He looks at people different and I think he tries to see their souls but his eyes tell a lot of stories to me....He wasn't happy...although why, I don't know. Matusmoto-san didn't say much after getting the lyrics...Must be about him." he muttered as he curled into the seat trying to get comfy. Shou didn't fill in details because it was beyond him right now. If You was able to piece together the conversation it was totally on him.

"Yes, girly men that need prizes for becoming real manly men. " Then Shou laughed at You's remark. "You're more qualified than me!"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kou was surprised by how excited Ryuu was considering he probably was still really sore after surgery and the accident. He had a feeling it was all the medications they had pumping into Ryuu that kept the pain at bay. Of course soreness could be slow to follow after such an event and it was possible that the aches Ryuu would feel would come much later.

"That's fantastic. Sounds like you had a lot of fun for a lazy day. Oh...Here's a soda and your box. Oh yeah and sprinkle cheese is in packets on the inside of the box." mentioned Kou as he lifted the lid and looked at his pizza. It had hot dogs rolled into the crust! Yuumy! Pulling out the first slice, he covered it with a packet of cheese and took a big bite. "So good! Do you want to watch the New Years parties on TV?"

Then he seemed thoughtful for a moment considering he didn't know anything about where Ryuu lived. "So...do you have someone picking you up tomorrow to drive you home? Is a car from Smash coming?" Kou asked as Ryuu kissed his forehead.

Back at the Smash Party, a gentleman in a fine suit pointed Naoko in the direction of several limos and taxis outise. "Pick your poison and thanks for coming to the Smash New Years party. If you prefer to go home we've several taxi." The man was a special concierge assigned to this task almost every year. He handed Naoko a list of parties and pointed out the various vehicles. A few of the limos had their doors open still and party goers were hopping in here and there. Naoko would have his choice of several cars.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm

The list which Naoko was given... wasn't exactly the same list everyone else seemed to be receiving. In fact, which limo was assigned to which party was completely different and while the blond considered which to attend... he never knew that what he was really picking was the worst of the worst...
Picking something that seemed innocent enough, a bar with a light dance scene called Ichigo's... the limo that the pianist jumped into was, in fact, heading to Prospero's.
He stepped in carefully, mindful of the kimono and the parasol in his hand, sitting beside one man and across from another three. Another elegantly dressed gentleman slipped into the limo behind him and closed the door.
"How come I didn't notice you at the party, honey?" the man to Naoko's right asked, obviously drunk or well on his way to it.
The pianist smiled slightly, "Maybe you were just preoccupied elsewhere?"
"I think we would've noticed a sweet girl like you." spoke another of the men.
Inwardly, Naoko sighed.
Great... they thought he was a girl too...
Maybe he did need to stop wearing dresses in public...

"He has a right to always be watching... what with where you keep sticking those hands of yours." Ishihara spoke as he pulled away from the party, referring to the slap on the a** that the mercurial man had given him prior to getting in the car. "And I like him watching you. Makes my job easier, Shou-san."
It was an interesting choice that Azriel seemed to have made, and the shark had half a mind to question him about it later. Using a real name... no make up... people who had visited the PIT would recognize him if given half the chance now.
It could make things complicated... especially from a security point of view.
There were a lot of men none too happy when Katsu went off the proverbial PIT market...
But something else Shou said was drawing Ishihara's attention moreso than previously. Of course there was a reason Katsu was unhappy... from all accounts he'd grown up in hell. Yet... from You's understanding... the bat was always thrilled with the spider. A rift? Should he be worrying or should he leave it alone?
Did the shark really want to chance a second skinning?
But then Ishihara smiled, "I suppose I am... which do you think is more girly then, Shou-san? NAKO-san or Azriel-san?"

"I didn't want to be ambassador!" Akihiko whined, leaning his head on Izzy's shoulder at the mere thought. "I just didn't want everyone standing around looking depressed. I've had more than enough of that, thank you."
Sighing, he glanced over to Nakai. Yeah he could tell Kai's fingers hurt just from the way he was playing. He'd need bandaids by the end of the night. Blue eyes went back to Hiroki and the man stuck his tongue out. "I'll stay out of trouble."
Suddenly though Chiyou was bumping into his manager and Akihiko's arms went out, grabbing the man to keep them both from toppling over. "Whoa, kiddo... Guess I shouldn't have stolen away your keeper, ne?" he teased, ruffling Chiyou's hair with one hand. Bending over the musician whispered in the young man's ear. "Be mean to Hiroki-san for me. He's making me mingle." Narcissus joked before actually giving Hideki a small peck of a kiss on the forehead, "Happy New Year, Chiyou-kun."
With that the man quite literally let Izzy go and turned on his heel, running face first into a few secretaries from the front desk who were staring at him. Putting on a charming smile, Narcissus got to work. Asato had told him to mingle... so mingle he would... least for a little while.
Til he got bored mostly.
"Ladies? Something on your minds?" he asked, ignoring the conversation behind him for the most part.
He took a picture with them, then followed one of the young women who had asked if he would like to meet a few of the girls from the mail room.
Why not?
If he was supposed to mingle... least he'd do so in style with a few cute girls on his arms.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"My hands?" Shou grinned and winked at Ishihara. "They've a mind of their own sometimes." He was very playful and he did like Ishihara. The man was nice most of the time and a bit like Hamu...rather cute too.

But Shou then laughed and his eyes rolled to look at the ceiling, "I'm a star. You've no need to worry Pillow-san. I won't do a Ryuukaze-san and create a scandal tonight with you..." A complete turn about for the mercurial star and why? Because he just knew innately that it wouldn't work. Relationships were just that....silly dreams best left to the stage.

"Easier...Oh I suppose. Hamu does a fine job. He puts most to shame. Worth every penny...." he tilted his head and watched the cars go by as they drove along.

"Mm...of the two of them?" For a moment he stared out into space as if he could grasp the answers from the stars above him. There was a strange far away look there... "Katsumi-san....He's had more experience at it. I can see it in those eyes even when he lies. And Naoko....he only knows how to dress as one. He wants to be different from what he is...running circles around himself trying to escape. Katsumi...mm...struggles with his self identity. He wants to be more...if he can just reach that far... "

Shou's insight was scary when the man pulled on his his inner instincts. But he didn't often talk about others so candidly. He usually wasn't drunk. And many times he just totally forgot about the things he found curious because they weren't that important to his own situation. He really was a flighty man at times. Ko had taught him to focus more on the little things. He couldn't forget the child that needed him everyday....so dear to him.

The limo ride to Prospero's was fairly uneventful except for the men constantly hitting on Naoko. Most of them might have been eager to give it a go but the limo driver warned them that if they didn't behave the limo would never make it to the 'real' party. Soon the limo was pulling up to a well lit entry way in an underground garage that just lead to the first floor of the club. The driver told them all that he'd be there for the next 3 hours if they needed a ride back to Smash to get their cars or home. If not, he gave each of them a card to a reputable cab company.

There was no sign on the door but it opened up to reveal a party going on within. The sounds of popping corks, music and merriment could be heard over the crowds. The bouncer at the door, ushered everyone inside and gave them all party hats and a tab for a free drink at the bar.

Of course how long it would take Naoko to realize he wasn't at Ichigo's would be totally up to him. On the surface this area seemed like any normal club but further in the back on this level one could pair up with the various hosts and hostess waiting to entertain the welcome guests.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Naoko was more than grateful for the limo driver's warning, because the man to his right had already tried to put his hand up his skirt once. One of the others kept stroking the parasol... though the pianist had to be happy that wasn't his leg instead.

When he got out of the limo and into the party, it was almost immediately apparent that this wasn't his intended destination. "I thought this was the party at Ichigo's?"
One of the men who got off the limo with him laughed, "Hell no. Look, you'll have fun here, honey. Just relax." he moved toward the one-time blond but Naoko backed up instead.
"I'll find my own entertainment, thanks." the pianist spoke, glancing around and making his way to the bar quick.
With a rum and coke in hand, one with a sakura accent in it, kind of like an umbrella, he walked around the room, watching people laughing and smiling and drinking.
They were having fun.
But it seemed they all knew someone else... and Naoko felt a bit out of place, even as he absently wandered toward the back of the floor.

"Well that I can tell and I'm happy you don't want to cause a scandal. One this week is quite enough for me." Ishihara replied with a wink.
Course it wasn't exactly a scandal involving him... but the very one Shou had suggested... Ryu and his new 'boy toy'.
Driving kept most of You's attention on the road and the traffic, but he listened closely to the words that the mercurial man had to say. This was interesting... Shou could tell when Katsu lied, and few could.
"Why would Azriel-san want to be a woman in the first place? He's certainly handsome enough when not wearing that makeup." Ishihara spoke, stopping at a light. "And I doubt NAKO-san wants to be a woman... maybe he just feels more comfortable in female clothing? Usually I've seen him recording in jeans and a t-shirt so it isn't as if he's always in a dress or kimono."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:37 pm

A blush colored the manager's face when Narcissus said he cleaned up nice. Any sort of compliment from "the great one" was kind of a big deal, given the history of the vanity that the star was known for.

The mouse blinked when Akihiko addressed Izzy, looking around for a second as if to say, "Where?", until he squinted and realized that the man was literally standing right in front of him.

"Izzy....Lucky-san?" he tilted his head, absolutely amazed.

"Wow...I....I'm sorry...I didn't even realize it was you! You look....incredible!" he commented, meaning it in only the best way.

Looking back to Hiroki, the mouse....giggled?

"Work work work....please. I'm here to have fun tonight, too, ya know. Can you not spare a little while to talk to a friend? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were avoiding me..." he teased. Nezumi didn't know how close to being right he probably was, though.

"Mhm...I wanna dance tonight, Michi-kun. We have got to party it up tonight!"

Jeeze...talk about coming out of his shell. It was pretty obvious that something was up with the mouse, but it didn't seem...bad, per se. Just...unexpected.

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Of course, Chiyou hadn't been paying any attention when he plunked right into Izzy, but when he heard the man's voice, a smile instantly spread across his face and he wrapped his arms around the man in a tight hug.

"Papa..." he said softly, just loud enough for Ruki to hear him.

He didn't really care that he had been careless now, because it had gotten him in the arms of "family", at least.

"Didn't wanna bring my walking stick. It isn't fashionable....and kinda makes me look stupid..." the young vocalist whined a little, then let out a tiny "vodka burp". Ohh...it burned!

"You stole my boyfriend..." Hideki corrected Akihiko, sticking out his tongue playfully.
"We made it official, me and Kai are...an exclusive item now." the kid grinned, his tone a little bit hushed...conspiratorial between Narcissus, Izzy, and himself.

Then that hand was on his little blond head, ruffling his hair just like a big brother would, with a chaste kiss to his forehead as well.

"Happy New Year to you, too, Ni-san." Chiyou looked up to the man with big, silver, blinking eyes that looked more "through" than "at".

Turning around, he took Ruki's hand, and addressed Hiroki.

"Excuse me....Hiroki-san...." the kid began, polite as ever, before stomping the man's toe, sticking out his tongue, and then traipsing off into the crowd, pulling Izzy along with him.
What a brat he was being tonight! But...Akihiko had asked him to be mean to Hiroki.
Sure, Izzy would probably fuss at him, but whatever! It was a party, and the mood was very, very playful tonight.

In the middle of the crowd, Hideki pulled Ruki against him and started to dance, whether his "papa" wanted to or not! He might not be able to see, but he still had rhythm, dammit!

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

Suzaku stood at the edge of the party, drink in hand, just watching the goings on around him. It was interesting, yes, but so much was on his mind right now besides having fun and socializing.

It was good, watching Tanaka-san perform, though. Gave him more of a feel of who he'd be working for, and how.
Seeing Nakai, though....well, it only made him think more of Naoko.
Closing his eyes, he imagined the seductive notes of a piano in place of the rock and roll strum of the guitar.
He really hoped that Naoko and Shou were having a good time, tonight, and that they were both staying out of trouble.

Pulling out his phone, he sent the pianist a text, Happy New Year to you and yours!

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Raito had barely handed him the box before Ryu had pulled it open and crammed a slice into his mouth. He hadn't really liked lunch...and had just picked at it a bit, so he was pretty hungry.

"Yeah, lets watch the parties on TV." the pup nodded eagerly, cracking open a soda with his free hand and guzzling some down.

"Yup...car from SMASH. All worked out." the star was pretty disinterested in talking about those details right now. Something else was on his mind, though.

"So....Raito...." Ryu finally put down the pizza, looking very serious now as he addressed Kou.

"You think...maybe you'd like to come stay at my place for a little bit?"

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah...causing a scandal with you wouldn't be much fun. You'd cover it up too quick. Wouldn't be a scandal at all. You're not the type to let those things slip by...." Shou popped his knuckles and leaned his head against the cool glass again.

"Mmm....who knows...well maybe not a woman..but you know some men are women at times. I think, he's that type. Ah...but we shall see how they come out at the end of the month, ne?" Shou closed his eyes and took in a breath,Yes...I suppose...appearing as a vulnerable woman has it's advantages at times. People make mistakes in front of women..." he mumbled and yawned.

In the back of the room there were several hosts and hostess that were available. Obviously some of them were looking for new people to pair with. But one man was just sitting there staring at the fireworks on tv. Drinking some champagne. He was wearing leather and had a big smile on his face as if fascinated by what he was watching.

Naoko could also see a gate leading to a few elevators going up and down. People were being let in and out from there to other areas of the club.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 pm
OOC: Michi/Hirkoki/Izzy...etc combined post. Oh and the last post on the page is for Naoko.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Ah thank you, Nezumi-san." Izzy said politely knowing that he'd remain polite tonight because it was a party. He wasn't about to lose the atmosphere that Akihiko created.

Hiroki tilted his head at the comment. "Well, I'm glad you're here to have fun. Tonight is just for that. I hope everyone will avoid working tonight." And he was rather amazed that Nez was out of his shell tonight. Surprising enough but maybe the mouse had gotten some courage...or alcohol. Either way, Hiroki was happy for him. After his own mistake, it was good to see that life certainly seemed better for Nez.

"Dance? Well sure. Let's go Nezumi-san. I'll hook you up with some of the girls here we can have a great time." said Michi as he patted the man on the back and pointed to several lovely women at the edge of the dance floor. "Hey girls...wanna dance?" he asked as he dragged Nez over there. Of course he was a little surprised with the man because Nez had said he didn't dance but most of the people here didn't do any real dancing so it was fine. It was just good enough to wiggle around and go with the beat of the music. Sometimes it was better to be the playful fool than the skilled dancer.

Izzy smiled as Chiyou called him Papa. "If he were to steal your boyfriend you'd be wondering where he was later tonight. Narcissus is a very bad boy." Izzy pointed out as he watched Narcissus ruffle Chiyou's hair.

Hiroki winced as Chiyou stepped on his toe. This wasn't not his day! "Why you little...." he was ready to scold the boy but the young man had already dragged off Izzy Lucky into the crowd. Even Narcissus had run. Leaving Hiroki to just hold on to his revenge until...later.

But Hiroki didn't need to scold because Izzy did instead! "Chiyou! You shouldn't just do what Narcissus says like that." Oh he was going to scold Akihiko later too! That man!!!

Even so, Izzy laughed as he dance with Chiyou. "Are you having fun tonight? Did you try the sweets at the buffet yet?" He wasn't going to talk about work tonight if he could help it. "So you and Nakai-san are a item now? When did this happen?" Ok...so he was a little amazed because Nakai used to hit on him too. He hoped that Nakai wasn't trying to take advantage of Chiyou but then again, This was better than Chiyou trying to date Papa.

Hiroki walked over towards where Suzaku was and smiled, "So...you think you'll be able to manage playing guitar for Michi-kun? His style isn't as much like Narcissus' from what I've heard but he has a lot of fun with his music."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Amber eyes focused in on the man sitting there, calmly drinking champagne, watching television with a smile. Walking over, Naoko looked up to the television, standing next to the sitting man.
"I completely forgot about the fireworks." the pianist spoke with a smile, taking a sip of his drink as he watched. "Happy New Year." he said, clinking his glass against the leather-clad man's own

"No, I'm not... and yes, I would. Besides... it would be bad for business at any rate." Ishihara replied as he turned a corner.
For a moment though, the man said nothing.

People make mistakes in front of women...

Inwardly, You knew that was true of men and women... he'd made a lot of mistakes in front of many of Shou's entourage. Blinded by anger, Ishihara had foolishly gotten himself nearly killed.
Because Haru had been hurt...
Because someone shot at his partner...

"It isn't just women, Shou-san." You spoke as he drove, reflecting on his own actions. "People make mistakes in front of men too. Especially when it's someone they care about." dark eyes glanced to his passenger. "If you're implying that Azriel-san is the bottom of a relationship... the woman of the relationship... I can't say 'yes' or 'no' to it because it isn't my place. I think though... he's an opportunist. You act as if all women are vulnerable, Shou-san. I'd have to disagree... though I suppose it comes easier to act vulnerable for the opposite sex than it does for men... In reality, I think women are a lot stronger than men. They just wear their emotions better than we do."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou perked up a bit at this more stimulating conversation which he was rather surprised to hear in his rather drunken state. " Ah...but you miss my point. It's not that men don't make mistakes. It's just easier to slip up when you're around someone you consider more vulnerable than yourself. People let down their guards when they feel they've the upper hand. Men are more apt to protect women before protecting another man...unless...of course you care about that man deeply. Thus, acting like a woman brings out a more masculine role in other men."

"Opportunists....yes, I suppose he is an opportunist. Taking advantage of everything...if he can. One can't afford to let one's guard down around that type. But continuing my point...I don't think all women are vulnerable. But, men are more inclined to let down their guard around them. Thus, choosing to act like a vulnerable woman makes it easier to acquire certain types of attention." Shou really had to focus to maintain the conversation because he really wasn't sober even though he was starting to feel less drunk than prior.

Oreo turned his head from the TV to capture the view. Very pretty...and...Male! Well Well. What did we have here? But Oreo was on free time. He didn't have to try to convince anyone to play tonight. He had champagne and a TV! LUCKY!! "You forgot about the fire works? Whoa...They are the best part of New Years!" he said with a genuine smile and then clinked back on the glass. "Happy New Year! Did you come for the party up here or are you drifting downstairs? I'm Oreo, just like the cookie. You?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games