Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:20 am
[[Bahahaha! I'm like that...I love Rp'ing...I have like 100 thread subscripsions and I rp all of them...]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:22 am
Derrek hopped out of the shower and pulled his jeans and boxers back on. He then went and got a tee shirt. After that he wandered downstairs and went outside to find Lilly.

[oh i know. it's kinds sad how many RPs im in...]

[and my RP should be up within the hour...maybe. if i dont go watch a movie...my friend is coming over and im gunna make him help me with it.]

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:26 am
-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly was still on the steep ledge watching the moon. Her and her brother did this most of the time when they were kids. Then she silently began to hum a song.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 am
Derrek scanned the area and finally spotted Lilly. He strode over to her and sat down on the ledge next to her. "What'cha doin?' he asked softly.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:32 am
-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly smiled and looked over to Derrek. "Just,Enjoying the moon and it's magic..." she said,still humming the song to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:40 am
He smiled and laid down next to her. " Moon magic..." he muttered to himself. After a moment he said, "So, what kind of magic does the moon have?"

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:44 am
-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly laughed. "The magic that I get when I look in your eyes.." she smiled. Then she looked up back into the sky.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:22 am
He laughed lightly. "Aww. so cheesy and so cute." he leaned his head in and kissed her cheek.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:25 am
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan kissed her back. "So, do you want to go anywhere today? Or just hang out around here?" He asked placing his hands on her hips.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . .

- - -

- - RoXY .//.

Roxy yawned as she stretched her arms above her head. She had fallen asleep on the couch in the most awkward position and now, she was sore as ever. She sat and stretched again, trying to crack her back. "Ow.. that hurts."

- - { bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere } - - //

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:58 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex smiled "I wanna stay here with you" she said as she rested her arms and the side of her head on his chest, closing her eyes.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:44 pm
[will u people come at least check out muh RP

...and join if you think its good! we could use people ^^

the link is in muh siggeh]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:51 pm
User Image:{Johnny}:

As Roxy woke up Johnny came up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders quickly,hoping to scare her. "Finally up sleepyhead.." he chuckled.  

iK3RO

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:23 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan smiled, "I think I can handle that." He kissed the top of her head and got comfortable.

{ No idea what to put... }

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . . \

- - -

- - RoXY .//.

Roxy screamed and dropped her phone on the ground. She turned around to glare at Johnny. "That was mean." She said bending over and picking up her phone. "But don't worry, I forgive you." She stood on her tiptoes and gave him a quick kiss.

- - { bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere } - - //

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:40 pm
[bumps because this thread is too far down >w<]  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:25 pm
{-} The thread totally died-ed... :tear: {-}  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff