Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:01 pm
Remus gazed in amusement as Sirius proceeded to brandish a stick, successfully stopping the willow's movements. "My lady." Remus gazed increduously at him, before shaking his head at the my lady comments. Stride past Sirius and down into the tunnel, he muttered, loudly enough for Sirius to hear.

"That's a hell of a thing to say to the man that had you screaming his name only a few hours ago," he replied dryly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Harry followed Kathryn's example, slipping off his robes and hanging them up on the clothes rack. "Your leg feeling better?" he asked, collapsing onto the couch beside Kathryn.

(Must...finish...Dragon Wing...Hugh the Hand is so hot blaugh )  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:08 pm
Sirius stood frozen as Remus passed him and commented. He tried to say something, anything! But all that came out was a small squeak as he stood there staring off into space his jaw dropped and his eyes wide unable to move properly.

((BAD REMUS! BAD!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Remus had walked about five feet before he noticed that Sirius wasn't following him. With an irritated sigh, he turned back around and ducked back out into the growing darkness. The moon had appeared, nearly full and he gazed at it for a moment before grabbing Sirius' arm and pulling him down into the tunnel.

"Honestly Pads," he said with a laugh. "You'd think I'd told I killed Dumbledore or something."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:13 pm
Kathryn raised an eyebrow at Harry and raised a hand infront of his forehead and gave a quick flick.

"Right, are you back to reality? You seem distracted" She laughed and shook her head in disbelief. "Did fighting the Dark Lord screw with your head?" She joked ruffling his hair and then placing her arms behind her head.

"Bloody hell I hate full moons..." she added, her slightly bloodshot eyes looking up at the ceiling. She was thankful for Harry following, but she couldn't help but thinking he might run off or recoil in fear. Then again, she had her wolfsbane so things should be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:18 pm
Sirius stumbled after Remus staring intently at the hand on his arm.

"Was I really that loud?" he muttered briefly, thanking every deity known to man kind that the tunnel was dark and Remus couldn't see the blush spreading across his face for asking something that....that...

Insane.

That was a good word for it. Insane. Sirius stumbled over a tree root in his stupor and mumbled.

"Sweet Merlin...Insane!"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:19 pm
Harry blinked at Kathryn as she leaned back into the couch. "Dark Lord?" he asked. "Only Death Eaters call him that," he said with a grin. "Spending too much time in detention with Snape like me."

He mumbled something along the lines of greasy git as Kathryn expressed her hatred for the full moons. "Don't worry about it, we'll...play fetch or something."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:25 pm
Arching her back she figeted so she had her feet up on the couch.
"Snape needs a girlfriend" She groaned stretching a bit and pulling out the elastic that held up her hair and run her hands through the red locks until she reach each fingertip. Leaning forward she yawned.

"Fetch sounds awesome..." She mumbled tiredly. Looking up at Harry she gave a sleepy smile.

"Thanks for coming by the way"  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:30 pm
Remus rolled his eyes. "No, I was just poking fun," Remus said with a grin. "You weren't screaming...much," he added with a wicked smile. "And you're not insane, at least not tonight. That would be me, Loony Lupin."

He caught Sirius' elbow before he could stumble himself into the ground. "Don't fall," he warned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:39 pm
Sirius shook his head.

"That question was insane--and if I trip it's all your fault." They got to the trap door and Sirius looked at Remus.

"Well, this is it. Not sure how exactly you want to do this," he said looking back at the door and pushing it open, unsettling 4 years of dust. He coughed and groaned.

"Assuming you want to go in there at all."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:45 pm
Harry smiled gently. "No problem," he said absently. "The last time I saw a Werewolf transformation was when Lu-Remus transformed back in my third year. I didn't get to see much, Sirius was telling us to run and well, sort of got a bit confusing."

He grinned.

"As a wannabe Auror, I'll think of this as a learning experiance."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:48 pm
Kathryn chuckled.
"Oh yes, I can imagine... You'll learn how to properly play fetch" She laughed futily and then exhaled and walked over the the fluffy towels and picked one up and hugged it.

"So soft... Fluffy" She said. She was getting tired and she almost half-wished the moon would hurry up  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:50 pm
Remus shook his head. "I can't go back to the castle and I've learned my lesson about wandering about the grounds, I need more than just a dog here," he said, stepping past Sirius and pushing the trapdoor up the remainder of the way.

"Let's try to clean this place up. I'm not keen on lying on the dust covered floor come morning."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:53 pm
Sirius pushed Remus in.

"The moon is almost up. Let's just do the upstairs and if we've got time we'll do the downstairs. You need to get ready though," he said pulling his wand out and shooting off random "scourgify"s as he headed up the stairs.

"C'mon Moony, when the children are away, the canines will play!"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:56 pm
Harry rolled his eyes as Kathryn snuggled one of the towels. "How much longer?" he asked, gazing at his watch.

"No offense or anything," he said worriedly. "I just...I mean, I'm going to have to not fall asleep aren't I so I can keep you entertained?"

He stiffled a yawn.

(I think all muggleborns just have watches...its a rule so everyone can tell then apart from the purebloods xp )  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games