Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:04 pm
"What?...tell me more"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:09 pm
"Sorry she said if I do she'll kill me"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:10 pm
Hitomi was smiling as she slept she was a little girl again dancing around with Ketsueki then stopped seeing all the people she killed while she was Kira they had slash marks on them and bleeding on the ground she looked over at Ketsueki and saw him gone then looked over at the people seeing a blade threw him then looked at the person who did it and saw herself laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:12 pm
"Heh, panzy" he says laughing moving faster  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:13 pm
"Ok fine...she just saw her self kill people...and you"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:17 pm
"Dammit, what the hell is wrong with Kagejouten he is sapose to help her, she is to weak, I wish I could help her" he says holding on to her hand as he moves faster "Please be ok.."  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:19 pm
"She won't let him"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:21 pm
( Hey I gtg sorry, I just thought I'd tell you lol O.o) "Why?he is sapose to help her when I can't thats why I gave him to her.."  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:21 pm
Hitomi's smile went away as she screamed in her dream and fell to her knees as blood flowed around her *its your fault all yours!!!!* Kira yelled at her laughing Hitomi was drowning in the blood out of her dream she started to cough it up getting more sick the marks where the sword were stabbed threw her started to appear along with any other wound she got  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:24 pm
Ankuko looked at her "HITOMI!!!" He yelled and faded into her mind. "Kira!?"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:26 pm
Kira wasnt there Hitomi did this herself feeling guilty (in dream)Hitomi opened her eyes looking over at Ankuko smiling throwing him out of her mind *I dont want you too feel my pain* she thought coughing up more blood she fell in more blood the people crowding around her stabbing more wounds into her  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:31 pm
Ankuko reappears in her mind. "I own you now Hitomi you can't get rid of me that easily" he growls locking himself in her mind.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:19 pm
Ketsueki looks at Ankuko "What's wrong??" Kagejouten feintly appears "She...needs...hel...", "Dammit I'm porting..." Ketsueki starts to move faster grabbing on to Ankuko and a dark portal opens and Ketsueki jumps inside jumpping out at a mountain base, Ketsueki looks tired tring to catch his breath letting go of Ankuko  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:40 pm
Ankuko's body falls over and he forces Hitomi to her feet.  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:44 pm
"What the hell are you doinf we need to get up this mountain first then we can deal with her you should be able to jump up there I'm just too tired to carry..you anymore" he says grabbing Hitomi again "Hurry" and he jumps up flash stepping up the mountain  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games