Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:46 am
Shuchi-sama
"im new to.lets see umm...yesterday i started here"he said.

"Why did other people look at you with a angry/scared look?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:32 am
Adam The Clownz
Name:Flak
Powers:Controls darkness fully.The result usually ends up random or funny
Race biggrin emon
Personality:Serious,somtimes in a joking mood.
Appearance:User Image

Theres mine,lol  

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:46 am
"its about the thing they call 'monsters'..."then he whisphered to her ear."its about my abilities.same goes for some more children."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:17 am
Flak walked over to his new locker in the school,surprised that everyone was staring at some of the people here.
"Geez,they ever seen a student before?Must be blind if they haven't."
Now,Flak headed for his first class for that school year.
God,I hate going to a new school! He thought to himself while he headed for History class.
"Wonder why the principal said science class was closed.I'll figure it out later.Might as well make an appearance switch on my way there."
Flak gathered up the shadows from most of the shady corners from around him,and used them to make a dark,misty set of headphones.
He slid these around his neck while walking down the hall.

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 am
Jubei sat down at the seat nearest to the window and looked up at the sky.
Walks out of class, and gets a book out from her own locker, and walks back to the classroom and reads the book.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:42 am
Rob sat down to his seat as the bell ringed.Rob was realy bored during the class since he ussualy never learned everything in this class because his dad teaches him pretty much about history.  

Shuchi-sama

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 am
ooc:Instead of using 4 powers Ill only use like a little in each post instead of all of em

Scanda had skipped History since a teacher thought he was a robber but thats sorted now so he went to his next lesson which was english "Ok Ive read a few books of Skulduggery Pleasant and H.I.V.E how hard could it be to right an entire book of a horror story"he said getting a pen and begining his story.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:40 am
After class, Jubei walked out of class and went to the Libary, and bought 2 books to read.  

XStarlight_DustX

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm
when class ended Rob walked to get his gym clothes and get dressed before gym.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:19 pm
Yuko Matsuki
User Image
Ability: Guardian, almost like a ghost and an angel, but you can see me. I am able to disappear/reappear quickly. My body goes solid when I want it to. Her control over nature and the clouds(lightning and water) needs to be worked on. She is also able to turn herself into any animal she'd like. Yuko is able to climb, but is very clumsy. Her sword fighting ability is very powerful.

Clumsy, hyper, and happy. This girl has no time to be depressed when she is helping others almost all day long. Her master had summoned her to protect those around her, yet her master died. She is in search for a new master; whose kind and will take care of her as if she was a kitten.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm
Yuko made her way past the office, she had already checked herself in. She proceeded down the main hallway to find her locker, hopefully her class mates were friendly although by the look of some glances she received; this wouldn't be easy. Maybe the dirty glances was for wearing such bright, neon colors when the whole school seemed black. It didn't help much that outside a forest floor covered the grounds and it was rainy.
"Hope I don't share a room with some demon," Yuko thought with her lips moving and no words coming out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:17 am
iMisaMonster
Yuko Matsuki
User Image
Ability: Guardian, almost like a ghost and an angel, but you can see me. I am able to disappear/reappear quickly. My body goes solid when I want it to. Yuko is able to climb, but is very clumsy. Her sword fighting ability is very powerful.

Clumsy, hyper, and happy. This girl has no time to be depressed when she is helping others almost all day long. Her master had summoned her to protect those around her, yet her master died. She is in search for a new master; whose kind and will take care of her as if she was a kitten.

Please make your powers up to 3 or 4>.> (Well, thats what somebody told me to do)  

XStarlight_DustX

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 am
iMisaMonster
Yuko made her way past the office, she had already checked herself in. She proceeded down the main hallway to find her locker, hopefully her class mates were friendly although by the look of some glances she received; this wouldn't be easy. Maybe the dirty glances was for wearing such bright, neon colors when the whole school seemed black. It didn't help much that outside a forest floor covered the grounds and it was rainy.
"Hope I don't share a room with some demon," Yuko thought with her lips moving and no words coming out.

Jubei looked at Yuko and read her mind (Thats my ability) "You could share a room with me if you want." ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:04 am
Scanda was writing away when suddenly he remebered a friend called Issac Mendez whos ability was to draw the future and Scanda didnt know what he was gonna draw but he had finished the story at the end and then there was a blank page suddenly Scanda was drawing away and nobdy could stop him.After 20 minutes he had stopped "What happened"Scanda said as he saw the teacher staring at what he drew in amazment he drew himself dead outside the school when it was a prom "Oh ****".  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games