Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bonslydude

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:55 pm
Hoy paella!
i'm bonslydude,or Ross, i'm 13 years old and i live in Liverpool, England. I collect the eldar, used to collect the Tyranids, got bored of 'em. The thing that most attracted me to the eldar race was it's..it's beautiful warcaft and slender lines, it's myriad of possibilities and craftworlds. I paint the Uthwe colour scheme, and have an etremely strong psychic bond in my army, each warlock complimenting each other in a massive chain of destruction. My vehicles are not a force to be reckoned with! Especially with 3 fire prisms 5 falcons and 12 vypers, I usually have my enemy knee deep in starcannon rounds by the 3rd turn! I enjoy roleplay and I am part of attack on rouston 4. I also enjoy writing W40K short stories, mainly about the 13th black crusade.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 am
Hail there fellow members of the 41 millenium!
I am the newest member of the guild and I am happy to be here. My current army is that of the Dark Angels Space Marines, though I am going to try and convert it to another home brew army of mine. Hopefully it won't be too hard. sweatdrop
Besides that I generally like the whole lore of the universe. As for armies I want to try and get a Thousand Suns or Tau, when though, I'm not sure.
I play Dawn of War as well, and have Soulstorm and all the other expansions. I'm relatively good with, you guessed it, Space Marines and Sisters of Battle.

So this is me and I hope to have some fun.

Aku Kami Kurayami

Dangerous Genius

Brinny_Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Hi, I'm Brinny_Boy. I started playing Gaia in the last month and couldn't pass up this guild.

I only play 40k. I currently have Space Marines and Imperial Guard. My most recent addition is a Baneblade. Altogether I have almost 5000 pts. I created my own SM chapter and I use doctrines with my IG.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:21 pm
aloha. i'm 21 years of age and live in Spokane Washington. for the life of me i havent been able to find a place that sells Tao or even land kits. currently go to ITT tech, bout two sets of classes away from my associates degree in multi media, and after that i'll be going for a bachelors in game design.

i own Dawn of war 1 with all of the expansions. i also signed up for the beta for the new warhammer MMO. i play as the Tau empire. still looking for people to join a warhammer RP, but i'll ask the guild mods before i start to advertise openly recruit.  

Caex Silverfall

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:44 am
Hey all, u can call me Raven, i am 25yrs old, i have the 2nd battle company of Ultramarines and vehicles, that is around 4,175pts and imperial guard Tanith 1st with armour support around 1500pts, i have gaunt, dorden, corbec, milo, larkin, bragg, mkoll, eszrah and saint sabbat  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:00 am
Hi names Kyle and i live in Florida. I currently play the space marines and have been playing them since i was 8 years old. My new army that i am just starting is going to be eldar. I have a topic in 40k discussion if anyone would like to give me advice on the army.  

Holy_Surfer

InteriorCrocodileAligator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:56 pm
Well, my name is Björn (I dare u to pronounce it) and is a 17 year old dude from Sweden. And since most of u are american, I just want to tell u in case u dont know... no in sweden we dont have german accents! razz so umm anyways....

Well in wh fantasy I play bretonnia but now that the Dark elfs have been updated I'm thinking about going back to the army I started out with those many years ago... well if 3 years counts as many.

When it comes to 40 k I play my lovable tyranids <3

well uhhh thats it for me I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:33 pm
Bynne
Well, my name is Björn (I dare u to pronounce it) and is a 17 year old dude from Sweden. And since most of u are american, I just want to tell u in case u dont know... no in sweden we dont have german accents! razz so umm anyways....

Well in wh fantasy I play bretonnia but now that the Dark elfs have been updated I'm thinking about going back to the army I started out with those many years ago... well if 3 years counts as many.

When it comes to 40 k I play my lovable tyranids <3

well uhhh thats it for me I guess.
Yey, I'm not the lonely Swede anymore... :'D  

Shinobi_8745

Seift

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:34 pm
hey people. i'm usually called red, so just call me that. i am 16. i am collecting space marines, and they're a custom army type, and if you read my book in my journal *(friends only)* then you can understand them. i will edit this space and put in some pictures when i get back from out of town  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:00 pm
Just call me Yugo, (No its not my real name). Im 21 years old and I live in Newark, DE. I've only played WH Fantasy so far, I have 3.5K worth of Dwarfs and 2K worth of Vampire Counts at the moment. There may be a chance that i'll start up 40K but it hasn't been decieded just yet so tips if you guys wanna give me pointers id apprecate it  

Yugo NightBlood

Justinsanelylucky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 pm
Hello all! My name is Justin and I have been into Warhammer for around seven or eight years, and I am only seventeen years old.
I have Quite a few armies, the main ones being a pre-heresy version of the Night lords. Essentially all of my units either infiltrate, or deep strike right into action!
The army I used to play, but is now illegal because there rules do not mesh with hte new rules, was a full Death Company Blood angel army. With that I had around 3,000 points because my command squad took up a good 1,500 points XP. With the honor guard as well, can you say first turn assault?
For fantasy I play three different armies. The first being the Vampire counts which I had to drastically change due to the new rules that made me angry. The second being a small scale skaven army which I have given up on, and finally my last fantasy army is a small 2,000 point Empire army.

I am also a huge fluff fanatic! I know too much for my own good about the horus heresy. And for all of you emporer lovers I must tell you that he is a true monster compared to his sons. Including the one that he constantly sent assassins to kill, the great Night Haunter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:49 pm
I started playeing recently . My armyof Space Marines (until I get Black Reach) consits of 1 terminator, 3 bolters, and 2 servitors. no pics sorry  

Col Ironhand Straken

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:52 pm
greetings, fellow warriors of the 41st millenium, i am battle-brother Ragingblumunky of the Pheonix Lords chapter of Space Marines. i also play tyranidsof hive fleet Cerberus, and am planning on starting the 77th Stromhold "Raiders" regiment  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:14 am
Hello. I am Brother Sol, of the Black Templar.
Good to find a dedicated guild, to one of the most epic, and amazing game known.

My army consists of mainly armor. (Vehicles) Sorry. But I like the metal grinders. XP  

Solice the Slayer

Stone Monkey King

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Name is Stone Monkey King or even just Monkey King is fine. I play Tau for 40K and well a multitude of armies for fantasy.....errrrr I DONT play dark elves, Vampire Counts and Skaven.....I play the rest though.

Also play all the offshoot games of fantasy and 40K...woot for necromunda and mordheim!  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games