Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:52 am
Not really, but it has been pretty close sometimes. And I think my mum is guessing something...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:13 pm
My brother on some account of times and he still really wants my parents to know but Im still a little devil and hide my sin so well. Though technically its not so a sin but my not telling my about my computer habits is. Parents are not openminded so I don't say otherwise.  

Yamane-chan

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:57 pm
I've been caught loads of times, heck, I don't even hide it! biggrin

User Image

Why hide it I ask?

If your parents or friends don't acept it, tough...

I just don't care what people think! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:52 pm
my mom lets me bye yaio but if my dad found out boy would i be in troble (i cant spell)  

penguin_1995

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:12 pm
Hid em under my bed, then one day they were found. People didn't take it as me being gay though, just me being me. Not unusual since I do random s**t and will read about anything if it looks interesting. Now they sit public in my room for everyone to see and nobody is even half suspicious of my sexuality. Strange idden it?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:32 pm
Hmm i just watch it when i want too
even when my dad or mom is walking behind me
they mostly dont say anythign about it
or they laugh and ask me wth are you watchin

so i guess they dont mind ^^  

l Hime-sama l

wickedest witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:41 pm

i bought a manga with two guys kissing and my mom looked through it and thought one was a girl n_n;; if she would have known she would probably just throw it away ><

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:29 pm
Well actually, my dad found out from my phone[stupid stupid me!]
And he doesn't care.
He just threatened to tell my mom once burning_eyes [she would kill me, then assume im a les]  

Meiyuri

Meiyuri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Akurei Demon Wolf
Erran
I've come REEEEALLY close to being caught before.

Like, seriously.... I actually always have at least four windows open besides the yaoi, because usually if someone comes into my room (the computer monitor is directly facing the stupid door, and it's RIGHT THERE as soon as you come in TT-TT ) I panic and click ANYTHING to get it off the screen. ^^;; Not to mention my mother has seen most of the books in my manga collection, and I think she has a pretty clear suspicion about it, but even if she did find out, it would just be awkward for a little while.
She's the kind of person who wouldn't say anything about it, but I would KNOW that she KNEW. My dad would be horribly grossed out, I'm sure, but I think he'd do something like "Well, I guess it's your eternal soul....." (He's not really that religious, but he is a bit.... traditional in some matters.)

Yeah. Not to mention, sometimes my mother will get it in her head that she wants to randomly come into my room to chat with me when I'm trying to RP via Instant Messaging, and I'll have to minimize the window for like, ten minutes until she leaves. =____= I always feel bad for the person on the other end.

that's happened to me before....the waiting for a person to get back from talking to their parents when we are trying to rp...tis very annoying burning_eyes

Damn that happens to me alot to,
because my dad saw some of my Gravitation Novels,
and Legal Drug 0_0
then, I have a comp. in my room that faces the door, but I use my laptop instead to make it face away so ya lol...
When my parents come in I have to get off of what Im doing until theyleave[which is like foreever!]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:02 pm
Never ever smile

Im happy to say--I would be chastized thoroughly if either of my parents found anything.
Ouch.
Anyway--they remain completely unknowing. I'm their 'Perfectley Straight" son biggrin  

H o r n C a l l s

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:15 pm
I don't hide it
At least from my mom >.>
But if my dad found out I'd be in for it. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:04 pm
`SteeF`
eh, I don't live under anyone, anymore. If I was under my last foster parents, I would probebly have been sent to some priest to have the demon chased out of me. -___-;

Sorry but that just made me rofl ^w^  

Meiyuri

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas