Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:22 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
I had something else to say . . . oh yeah I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow so um . . . yeah . . . just to let you know.

Oww.

I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out this summer when I'm home. I am not looking forward to that D:
Gaia just ate my post.

I'm just getting them out because they've already cause me lots of pain of coming in. wasn't fun. I'm not looking forward to the shorts or the whole my mouth being sore thing . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:31 pm
Masquanade
OGTs- or the ones I'm thinking of were for Ohio. Mistake me if I'm wrong. Here in Mississippi we take PSAT . . . and no it's NOT the pratice SAT though I think they stand for similar things. Hmmm ANYAYS that's what they're called that or state tests- WHICHEVER.

Yes, the new Ohio Graduation Tests. Last year (my sophomore year) my class served as the guenia(sp?) pigs for the test; we weren't affected if we didn't pass. But this year it counts.

Here's the Ohio Government: "Education standards are slipping! Instead of putting more of our tax dollars into our education system, let's just introduce yet another required test! It's cheaper!!" rolleyes  

Durza the Shade

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:52 pm
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
I had something else to say . . . oh yeah I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow so um . . . yeah . . . just to let you know.

Oww.

I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out this summer when I'm home. I am not looking forward to that D:
Gaia just ate my post.

I'm just getting them out because they've already cause me lots of pain of coming in. wasn't fun. I'm not looking forward to the shorts or the whole my mouth being sore thing . . .

Mine haven't come in yet, but by this summer they'll be in enough to take out. From my X-rays, it looks like they'd cause trouble.

Goshdarned obsolete body parts. Like appendixes. They don't do anything; they just sit there unless they get infected.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:03 am
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

Oww.

Gaia just ate my post.

Mine haven't come in yet, but by this summer they'll be in enough to take out. From my X-rays, it looks like they'd cause trouble.

Goshdarned obsolete body parts. Like appendixes. They don't do anything; they just sit there unless they get infected.

Yeah but humans are slowly involving and people are starting to be born without wisdom teeth- I don't know about apedenixes. I do know our thumbs are going to be able to rotate 360 degrees because of cell phones video games are making them evolve to.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:45 pm
*denies blank request* All they really have to put is "I like band," is that so hard? *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:48 pm
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

Oww.

Gaia just ate my post.

Yeah but humans are slowly involving and people are starting to be born without wisdom teeth- I don't know about apedenixes. I do know our thumbs are going to be able to rotate 360 degrees because of cell phones video games are making them evolve to.

I hadn't heard that. But yeah, my wisdom teeth are going to have to come out this summer or next. I once ran into an old marching band friend of mine (graduated) at an away football game, and she had just had her teeth pulled. She could barely talk. gonk Not looking forward to that.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:02 am
Well I'm fine now. The back of jaw is sore, but there really isn't much pain- like yesterday. And the bleeding has stopped. Hopefully I'll be all better soon. I hope on going to turn my application for a job today, but I'm going to wait for my mom to get home to drive me- I'm afriad to drive myself. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:53 pm
Masquanade
Well I'm fine now. The back of jaw is sore, but there really isn't much pain- like yesterday. And the bleeding has stopped. Hopefully I'll be all better soon. I hope on going to turn my application for a job today, but I'm going to wait for my mom to get home to drive me- I'm afriad to drive myself. sweatdrop

My wisdom teeth haven't come in yet x_x I've gotten a tooth pulled before, but I imagine that's a bit different from the way they pull out your wisdom teeth.

Where are you gonna work?  

RinoaHeartilly

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:59 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
OGTs- or the ones I'm thinking of were for Ohio. Mistake me if I'm wrong. Here in Mississippi we take PSAT . . . and no it's NOT the pratice SAT though I think they stand for similar things. Hmmm ANYAYS that's what they're called that or state tests- WHICHEVER.

Yes, the new Ohio Graduation Tests. Last year (my sophomore year) my class served as the guenia(sp?) pigs for the test; we weren't affected if we didn't pass. But this year it counts.

Here's the Ohio Government: "Education standards are slipping! Instead of putting more of our tax dollars into our education system, let's just introduce yet another required test! It's cheaper!!" rolleyes

Our Government is retarded. Whitmer just had some faculty basketball game against the channel 13 newscast and Ohio's former governor was supposed to be there... Forgot his name sweatdrop He was the idiot who made all the fire hydrants green and white.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:26 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

My wisdom teeth haven't come in yet x_x I've gotten a tooth pulled before, but I imagine that's a bit different from the way they pull out your wisdom teeth.

yeah it is because they have to go into your jaw to get them out crying that's why it's so painful afterwards

I'm planning on working at Applebee's with a friend of mine and usually they do interviews on the spot when you turn in your application.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:33 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

yeah it is because they have to go into your jaw to get them out crying that's why it's so painful afterwards

I'm planning on working at Applebee's with a friend of mine and usually they do interviews on the spot when you turn in your application.

I don't wanna get my widom teeth pulled x_x but I doubt they'll come in straight, so that's probably what'll end up happening.

Me and my friend Kris are gonna try and get the same job too =D.

Haha, I remember in grade school where they would tell us all these tips for interviews for future reference when we were trying to get a job. Good luck! =)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:00 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

I don't wanna get my widom teeth pulled x_x but I doubt they'll come in straight, so that's probably what'll end up happening.

Me and my friend Kris are gonna try and get the same job too =D.

Haha, I remember in grade school where they would tell us all these tips for interviews for future reference when we were trying to get a job. Good luck! =)

Well my friend already works there
That's one of the reasons I decided to work there
Funny thing is my mom has been yelling at me to get a job and then finally whenI put an effort to get one, my mom says I should get a job else where. SHe's so picky. No matter what- she bitches at me.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

.Ch!na.Doll.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:38 pm
Good luck, Masq. I am back for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:10 pm
GUESS WHO"S BACK!  

DiddleFreak61387

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:34 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Our Government is retarded. Whitmer just had some faculty basketball game against the channel 13 newscast and Ohio's former governor was supposed to be there... Forgot his name sweatdrop He was the idiot who made all the fire hydrants green and white.

eek What? Last I checked, the hydrants are red where I live. confused  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games