Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 am
Hello All, Guten Tag and all that jazz.

My name is Rhiannon but you can call me Rai or Tsuki if you like.

I've been a Catholic for a majority of my life and I'm trying to find my own path in life. I've been interested in Paganism for......I want to say the past 6 years. -thinks- Hell could be 7 I don't remember.

I'm a native from Chicago, Illinois but I moved to Georgia when I was 8. I lived there for a year and moved to Texas when I was 9. I've been in Texas for 10 years almost and I hate it here. -.- I love the White Sox. :3 I'm an on again off again Lakers fan. I'm a Bulls fan. And I love the Bears and the Oakland Raiders. But I barely watch sports anymore...o.o

Random Fact: My mom wanted to name me Tesla. No not after Nikola Tesla but after the 80's band Tesla. o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:18 pm
Hi, my name's Ollin, I'm 19 years old mommy. ^^ and I'm married. and as you can tell I'm new here. You can call me Ollie, or Lollie. I've been really curious about witchcraft. Sad thing is I don't know where to start and I've been trying to find where to start off from internet to the library. But no luck. I hope someone can help me though  

Cute Hitomi

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:08 pm
Cute Hitomi
Hi, my name's Ollin, I'm 19 years old mommy. ^^ and I'm married. and as you can tell I'm new here. You can call me Ollie, or Lollie. I've been really curious about witchcraft. Sad thing is I don't know where to start and I've been trying to find where to start off from internet to the library. But no luck. I hope someone can help me though
Witchcraft is a very broad topic. It would help if you gave some context.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:19 pm
Greetings, my name is John, and this is I believe my second or third account in this guild. I've made several because of issues, all personal, in which I found simply blocking people to no longer be an applicable reason, enough said. I was originally invited by Tea some time ago, and again, since I See you down there, thanks again. Any who I'm turning 21 in a few weeks, September 2nd, and I'm not sure exactly what my faith is, but closest thing I've been able to come up with Eclectic Pagan. I've been going over religions now since... oh, 14 years now? I can't recall, I will just estimate at 7 years old, started with pretty much what I'm assuming to be the "staples" of Pagan research. Greek, Roman, Egyptian, all them really popular ones people enjoyed as a child.

However, today, my interests tend to lead me somehow to both the Heliopolis Myths, and Shinto faith. It's going to be odd somehow to put them together, and hopefully I shall be able to accomplish it, somehow placing them with my own beliefs, shall be quite amusing to say the least, even though, I still find myself lacking in knowledge of both, but I'll get my hand on it eventually. Umm... I can' tthink of anything else to say right now, if ya want me to explain more, just ask I suppose.  

Kitsune_Lunami

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:10 pm
Hello folks!
I've been lurking for a little while now, and finally motivated myself to start posting. I'm an eclectic witch, college student, and dancer. I like to make things. I go by Sam out in the real world, and I hail from the dirty south. Lately I've been on an Occult text binge, but its more out of curiosity than desire to incorporate high sorcery into my practice. I'd love to be a skilled herbalist someday.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:03 am
Name: Ai, Aino, Ailill, or Aino Ailill
Birthday: June 11

Vocation: Full-time student. I'm a Freshman. Class begins on Monday.
Passion: Learning. Preferably at my own discretion.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, researching, and hanging with friends.
Interests: Religion and Language.

Religion/Faith: Irreligious agnostic atheist.
Length of Religious Study: Around fourteen. I had given lip-service to Christianity for years and, by middle school, decided to stop. It took me to the end of middle school to begin studying and questioning myself further, though. I've looked into Wicca, Taoism, LaVeyan Satanism, and Unitarian Universalism primarily as religions to join.
Pagan Interest: Erm...well, anything really. I imagine I'll be lurking, more often than not, and asking questions as they occur to me about whatever subject is at hand.  

Aino Ailill

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 am
Kitsune_Lunami
However, today, my interests tend to lead me somehow to both the Heliopolis Myths, and Shinto faith.

Shinto would be hard to do outside of Japan and Hawaii and without training. You might want to invest serious thought into going over there and dedicating yourself to a Shrine, if they accept you, if you're serious about Shinto. It's very, very location and people based.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 pm
Konichiwa everybody
I'm Catastrophe and I'll be a junior in high school this year. I have no idea what my faith is or will be so I'm just here to learn what I can. If anyone has anything to say or ask just pm me.

ColetteCatastrophe

Obsidian Banshee

Undead Specter

33,315 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:16 am
Hallo! (Em hotep!)

Name: Kefet
Kemetic Orthodox, studying British Traditional Wicca. I love conversating with fellow pagans and learning about other peoples pantheons! I tend to use the Kemetic and not Greco Roman names for the gods (IE Hethert and not Hathor) so do bear with me. That's about it biggrin Not really fluffy just wanting a good community that won't shoot my beliefs down  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:21 am
Kefet Vamp
Hallo! (Em hotep!)

Kemetic Orthodox, studying British Traditional Wicca. I love conversating with fellow pagans and learning about other peoples pantheons! I tend to use the Kemetic and not Greco Roman names for the gods (IE Hethert and not Hathor) so do bear with me. That's about it biggrin Not really fluffy just wanting a good community that won't shoot my beliefs down

Hello!

I loved Egyptian mythology when I was little, but I'm still having trouble making the conversions between Greek names and Native Kemeti names. Doesn't really help that we don't genuinely know how to pronounce them because the Egyptians, like other Semetic peoples, didn't/don't write their vowels!

Fortunately I had a good Arabic teacher in high school (actually, an Iraqi friend who informally taught me chunks of Arabic), and it helps in knowing some of the more "unusual" consonants.

Anyhow, welcome to the guild!  

Collowrath

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:21 am
Kefet Vamp
Hallo! (Em hotep!)

Pooooke! Are you the Kefet I know? ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:28 am
Merry Met!

I'm PinkFluffyButterflies, a native to Utah (poor me huh?), and a small artist. I've been looking to paganism on and off the past few years, finally I'm going to put real effort into this. I'm just looking at Wicca as a whole, not any one field.  

PinkFluffyButterflies

1,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kitsune_Lunami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:16 pm
Thanks Deoridhe, and I know. And I do plan on it eventually. 3nodding Just right now things are kinda tight, and I'd be lucky to leave my house.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:51 am
Hello one and all. I'm Angel, or as most refer to me....Silver Dragon. I know very little about wicca, stopped practicing after being exposed to all of the fluff and none of what I needed to know. I was, at the time studying elements and dragons.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me in advance and I hope to make some really great friends. smile  

MissAngelDivine

3,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

A Sentimental Heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:41 pm
Hola all, I'm ze one and only Dee-Anira ( Belikov ). I've always been fascinated with the occult and just recently started to study Alexandrian Wicca, but I have a few questionable beliefs that don't exactly coincide with it redface .
Anyway, I hope to enjoy myself here and can make some new friends smile .  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games