Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Heh. I don't mind and I'm sure she'll learn something from all of us." Mikey said as he fixed Xena a plat and set it on the table for her.
"If I've known any better, I'd say you're enjoying being the spoiling uncle." She laughed a little before she started to eat her breakfast.

"Me? Never." he said laughing.
She smiled. "She does really need it now that she has you guys in her life. Now all that's left is meeting my side of the family."

"Dude, they'll love her! Probably spoil her even more!" Mikey said smiling.
"Maybe." She smiled. "I want to wait until we got everything settled here first before I take Yumi to my world. Only we can travel between both worlds. No one else can cross into this world, or vice versa."

"Oh? Well, I suppose that's fair. I'd have liked to meet your folks."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled. "She does really need it now that she has you guys in her life. Now all that's left is meeting my side of the family."

"Maybe." She smiled. "I want to wait until we got everything settled here first before I take Yumi to my world. Only we can travel between both worlds. No one else can cross into this world, or vice versa."

"I can tell you right now that they're not your typical parents." She said with a chuckle, smiling fondly as she thought about her parents. "Though Raph didn't exactly score brownie points with my dads when he first visited my world."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I can tell you right now that they're not your typical parents." She said with a chuckle, smiling fondly as she thought about her parents. "Though Raph didn't exactly score brownie points with my dads when he first visited my world."

"You shoulda took me. I coulda broke the ice all nice and Mikey like and then they'd been more open for a horrible looking hot head like Raph." Mikey said teasingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You shoulda took me. I coulda broke the ice all nice and Mikey like and then they'd been more open for a horrible looking hot head like Raph." Mikey said teasingly.
She laughed a little. "Well...one of my dads did kinda did something to your counterpart one time where he ended up having a mouth on his stomach...." sweatdrop  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She laughed a little. "Well...one of my dads did kinda did something to your counterpart one time where he ended up having a mouth on his stomach...." sweatdrop

"On second thought next time take Leo." mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I don't know how he would take being in my world...if he thought zombies were bad...then again, I wouldn't be able to take any of you with me to my world. Just me and Yumi." She chuckled a bit before there was a sadden look in her eyes. "Though it would be nice to have the whole family together if me and Raph were to get married, but I don't know how this is going to work if I can't have my family be there for something so important...and with Raph being a zombie, he couldn't really get to 'Kiss the Bride'."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I don't know how he would take being in my world...if he thought zombies were bad...then again, I wouldn't be able to take any of you with me to my world. Just me and Yumi." She chuckled a bit before there was a sadden look in her eyes. "Though it would be nice to have the whole family together if me and Raph were to get married, but I don't know how this is going to work if I can't have my family be there for something so important...and with Raph being a zombie, he couldn't really get to 'Kiss the Bride'."

"I'm sorry." Mikey said sympathetically. "It's gotta be hard on the both of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm sorry." Mikey said sympathetically. "It's gotta be hard on the both of you."
"Yeah..." She murmured then shook her head. "Yet I made the decision to give up coming home for him...it was luck that I was given something that would allow me to return for a visit."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah..." She murmured then shook her head. "Yet I made the decision to give up coming home for him...it was luck that I was given something that would allow me to return for a visit."

"That's good at least then, right?" Mikey asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod. "Yeah, otherwise they'll be tearing the sky looking for me. Once everything's settled here, I'll go back home to give them the news."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod. "Yeah, otherwise they'll be tearing the sky looking for me. Once everything's settled here, I'll go back home to give them the news."

"Your parents sound terrifying. No offense." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"None taken." She said, shaking her head a bit. "They're really not so bad once you get to know them."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"None taken." She said, shaking her head a bit. "They're really not so bad once you get to know them."

"Heh. I guess not. You turned out alright." Mikey said smiling as he started to set out more breakfast plates.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Heh. I guess not. You turned out alright." Mikey said smiling as he started to set out more breakfast plates.
"Thanks." She smiled as she started to eat her breakfast.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Thanks." She smiled as she started to eat her breakfast.

Mikey nodded and fixed his own plate as his other two brothers and Splinter soon wandered in to fix a plate for themselves and eat.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games