Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of St. Ivalice (Water Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:49 pm
CrystBalfast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Olothil
St. Ivalice Adventurer (Blue Mage)

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Amalthea, they're human legs and feet. Your human legs and feet are beautiful and so are you. Can you stand up? Olothil said to Amalthea as he blushed toward her, she was beautiful with her new human legs and feet but she was also naked as she sat in the water as a mermaid who's newly human.

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast

User Image
Amalthea
Wendy, Belle & Jasmine's sister

Human you're turning red, what did I do, as she saw him 4laugh and what's standing up?
thinks she's curious lol

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:51 pm
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Amalthea, please take my hand and I'll help you up. Do you have any brothers and sisters? If so, care to tell me about them? Olothil said to Amalthea as offered to help her on her legs and feet then keep her balance.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Amalthea, please take my hand and I'll help you up. Do you have any brothers and sisters? If so, care to tell me about them? Olothil said to Amalthea as offered to help her on her legs and feet then keep her balance.

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast

User Image
Amalthea

Oh pls, thanks, it would be appreciated redface feel a little shy, and I have 3 sisters Olothil . Wendy, a great care giver, Belle the bookworm,and Jasmine, another dreamy, strong =)
thinks to reply to him he has beautiful eyes

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:02 am
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil helps Amalthea up on her new human legs and feet then holds her to help maintain her balance. Amalthea, how do your legs and feet feel? You'll get used to having them. Standing and walking is natural for humans as its something we learn to do when we're toddlers. Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he held her on her wobbly legs and feet.
Olothil heard Amalthea as she yelped on her wobbly legs and nearly fell back into the water but Olothil caught her. Amalthea, are you alright? Am I making you blush? He also blushed at the mermaid turned naked newly human girl.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:46 am
CrystBalfast
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil helps Amalthea up on her new human legs and feet then holds her to help maintain her balance. Amalthea, how do your legs and feet feel? You'll get used to having them. Standing and walking is natural for humans as its something we learn to do when we're toddlers. Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he held her on her wobbly legs and feet.
Olothil heard Amalthea as she yelped on her wobbly legs and nearly fell back into the water but Olothil caught her. Amalthea, are you alright? He also blushed at the mermaid turned naked newly human girl.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast

Quote:

User Image
Amalthea

*yelps a little* no I'm not alright redface could not keep my balance , silly isn't it, and toddlers learn to stand and walk , oh my, I will get used to it I imagine, Olothil, thanks for catching me 4laugh pheww, takes some getting used to redface and it's colder out of the water too! yes you make me blush, all new to me, even the feelings she smiled,
thinks stand stay up, lol

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:49 am
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil helps Amalthea keep her balance. You're welcome, my Sea Pearl. Amalthea, any reason why you're blushing? Do you think I'm really handsome? Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he held her until she was used to standing. Olothil was blushing because Amalthea was beautiful as a mermaid turned human girl and of course, because of her nudity.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:57 am
CrystBalfast
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil helps Amalthea keep her balance. You're welcome, my Sea Pearl. Amalthea, any reason why you're blushing? Do you think I'm really handsome? Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he held her until she was used to standing. Olothil was blushing because Amalthea was beautiful as a mermaid turned human girl and of course, because of her nudity.

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast

User Image
Amalthea

ty and idk why I'm blushing, it maybe cause of you young Magician, redface yes you are an exceptional human wink but why are you blushing? never seen a young female's body before? she smiles , this not normal, for a human? she asks
keeps trying to walk to get out of the water,

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:57 am
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil helps Amalthea keep her balance. My Sea Pearl. Amalthea, its because you're human now. Once you're able to walk, would you like something to wear in the meantime, so as not to walk around naked? Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he helped her walk on human legs.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:04 am
CrystBalfast
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil helps Amalthea keep her balance. My Sea Pearl. Amalthea, its because you're human now. Once you're able to walk, would you like something to wear in the meantime, so as not to walk around naked? Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he helped her walk on human legs.

Queentintin

Quote:

Crystbalfast

User Image
Amalthea

Alright, I could not help that, so that's what attracts human males to the females. their being naked? I see redface then I'm really naked , looks at her legs and feet, very curious ,and yes pls, some sort of covering ,good thing mother does not see.. redface
thinks yes its kind of Olothil to offer her aid

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:08 am
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil helps Amalthea walk on human legs My Sea Pearl. Amalthea, what's it like to walk on human legs? Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he helped her walk on human legs, then gave her a light kiss on her cheek.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:13 am
CrystBalfast
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil helps Amalthea walk on human legs My Sea Pearl. Amalthea, what's it like to walk on human legs? Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he helped her walk on human legs, then gave her a light kiss on her cheek.

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast

User Image
Amalthea

Think I'm getting better at it, redface right Olothil, 4laugh still odd, sure is different, can we swim with these? eek ty, what was that? the emotion_kiss
thinks to keep walking along side of Olothil

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:16 am
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil then felt Amalthea's kiss on his cheek. He was kissed by a mermaid who is newly human and naked. Olothil was falling in love with her. My Sea Pearl. Amalthea, I can teach you to swim on human legs one day if you like. Are you falling in love with me, my Sea Pearl? Because I feel the same way. Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he helped her walk on human legs, until she was able to walk.

Now then, the first thing about being human is to dress like one, Amalthea. Let me know when I can turn around. Olothil said as he found a a white sail and a sienna rope for the mermaid, then turned away after he gave her the sail sheet and rope.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:25 am
CrystBalfast
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
Olothil then felt Amalthea's kiss on his cheek. He was kissed by a mermaid who is newly human and naked. Olothil was falling in love with her. My Sea Pearl. Amalthea, I can teach you to swim on human legs one day if you like. Are you falling in love with me, my Sea Pearl? Because I feel the same way. Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he helped her walk on human legs, until she was able to walk.

Now then, the first thing about being human is to dress like one, Amalthea. Let me know when I can turn around. Olothil said as he found a a white sail and a sienna rope for the mermaid, then turned away after he gave her the sail sheet and rope.

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast

User Image
Amalthea
My Sea Pearl. Amalthea, I can teach you to swim on human legs one day if you like. Are you falling in love with me, my Sea Pearl? Because I feel the same way. Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he helped her walk on human legs, until she was able to walk.
would love to someday learn to swim,and yes I am falling for You! if this is new love, Olothil, redface and ty yes would feel better dressed, biggrin
thinks yes she was blushing, as hse reponded to Olothil

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:31 am
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
My Sea Pearl. Amalthea, that's wonderful. So will you be my girlfriend? We'll have you all cleaned up and looking presentable. Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he waited for her to tell him that turn around once she's put the sail sheet on

You're beautiful as a mermaid, as a mermaid turned newly human and I think you'll look more beautiful in human clothes too, Amalthea. Olothil said to Amalthea.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:37 am
CrystBalfast
Olothil

[St. Ivalice, Beach]
My Sea Pearl. Amalthea, that's wonderful. So will you be my girlfriend? Olothil said to a naked Amalthea as he waited for her to tell him that turn around.

You're beautiful as a mermaid, as a mermaid turned newly human and I think you'll look more beautiful in human clothes too, Amalthea. Olothil said to Amalthea.

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast

User Image
Amalthea

redface you think so I'm beautiful Olothil, thanks, biggrin and you can turn around and you're quite handsome , love to be your girl friend? oh, to have a relationship as a human?
thinks to turn around, and thanks Olothil

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games