Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:27 pm
“M..mom?” Kazu stiffen into Neko and took a sharp breath as he felt the woman wrap her arms around him and blinked lightly and kept his arm straight st Iaffrette worked on his cut on his arm. The young demon moved his free hand and gripped the back of Nekos shirt and hide his face still crying. “ I don’t want to live anymore. Mom you have Hiei now. You don’t need me. I can’t do this anymore, I can’t deal with Able anymore. I can’t play happy anymore. Please I just want to go I’m done. “ He said and shifted when he felt Iaffrette working on his arm. He was starting to drop into shock as he was shaking.

His grip became weak before he let go and he was out cold. His skin cold and his eyes closed. He still had tears streaming down his face but it was safe to assume it was time to get him back to the castle.

Jen was laying on the bed in the medical room, bouncing his leg lightly trying to think and glanced at Isuna. “ You noticed kazy acting differently? He bailed on Iaffrette and I And was saying weird stuff...did he saw anything weird to you? Hell I didn’t even see him take any drugs today either. He just seemed...different.” Jen mumbled talking to isuna.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:28 pm
Neko just sat, holding him to her as he passed out, she moved and took Iaffrettes hand, porting them to Isunas medical room. "Isuna..."

Iaffrette looke around, a shivered, a chill running through her as they ported. She spotted Jen and Isuna moved to stand up. "Kazuhiro...he needs assisstance" she said not sure how to explain what happened.

Isuna dropped what she was doing moved, helping Neko get Kazu to a bed, noting that Neko had been crying. "What happened? Neko?"

Neko shook her head, lying Kazu down gently. "....He cut himself open.....and..." she trailed off pointing to Kazus arm.

Isuna looked, inspecting the cut. "Jen, Iaffrette, clear out for now. I'll update you later." She instructed, getting yo work with flushing Kazus system and bringing him back around

Iaffrette looke down at her bloodied hands and nodded, heading for the door.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:57 pm
Moving Jen stood up and was rushing toward Kazu before Akuro got up fast and moved to interfere and directed both Iaffrette and Jen out. “ Outside, you guys just wait. Isuna will update you here shortly.” Akuro said and closed the door on them. Moving the vampire walked over and frowned. “ What the ******** is going on? “ Glances at his arm and sighed. “ That’s a kill slice.” Was all a Akuro mumbled.

Kazu shifted laying there, small breaths here and there as he gripped the bed under him. The spring may of kept him alive but the pain from almost dying wasn’t helping, he felt so awful and he was already starting to regret this. He ******** up, he didn’t die and now he was going to deal with this after math. He groaned feeling a needle in his arm and gasped, his bad arm that was half stictched trying to go for the needle to remove it, he didn’t want to lose they high, his eyes glazed over as he opened his eyes. “ ******** off” he mumbled barely audiable. He wanted to die why the ******** weren’t they letting him die.

Jen shifted as he walked out the door and stared st it, all the blood on a Iaffrette, Neko and Kazu has him scared. He looked at Iaffrette trying to stay calm. “ What the hell happen? Why....what...” Jen said not sure what to ask, he was shaking though. “ his going to die..”  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:58 pm
Neko moved and caught the worst of the stitches arm, holding it in place as Isuna worked. "Dont." She said, voice a warning. "Dont you dare try and stop her."

Isuna paused only a moment, hearing Neko talk to Kazu. She frowned and inspected the cut, using her own healing on it to repair the majority of the damage. "He lost a lot of blood....Neko, he mentioned that you two were a match before..."

Neko didnt turn her head as she took her arm out of her jacket sleeve and held it out to Isuna. "Yeah, take what you need."

Isuna noddes, going to get a kit set up, and coming back with it and a scale. It wasnt long before Neko was filling a bag of blood up. Her free hand texted Hiei. [[Sorry, got tied up with Kazu. I'll see you when you get back. Have fun with the family.]] She hit send and sighed, not wanting him to rush back when he needed to get away from all the stress.

Iaffrette sho hed head, confused and more than a little pissed. "Why would he do such a thing!?" She almost yelled, moving to walk down the hall. "He will live if he knows what's good for him. I will throttle him if he crosses into hell!"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:07 pm
Kazu snarled weakly and tried to struggle in her hold and dropped his head back harsh and kept crying and struggling to get free. " ******** let me...die. ******** please." Kazu said crying and moved trying to keep Isuna from healing or making it a issue for sure.

He took a deep breath and moved one hand over his face crying and tried to move away from them. " Stop touching me. I refuse care!" He snapped trying anything.

Akuro shifted and used his own strength to keep the boy pinned down as tey fixed him. " That doesn't work here Kazuhiro. Nice try. Shut up and let us help you." Akuro said and held the young male pinned. " I'll hold him down Isuna. His not much strength right now" Akuro said and looked down at Kazu who finally passed out again. He glanced toward Neko with a small smile " His going to be okay Neko. Issy gonna have him fixed right up. . ." Akuro added trying to keep her calm as well.

Hiei shifted looking at his phone and texted her back. [[ IF you need me at all, just text I'll come to you. Is everything okay?"]] The fire demon texted back.

Jen stared at the door before walking after Iaffrette and sighed. " I don't know. I don't know what goes through his twisted little head. His never attempted something like this before. . . " He sighed and crossed his arms looking over his shoulder. " You barely know him, why are you so angry?" Jen asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:59 pm
Isuna moved, finishing up Nekos donation and changing it over to give to Kazu once Akuro had him settled down. "He'll be better tomorrow Neko...sleep, and a clean system. Are you alright?"

Neko held gauze on the spot the needle had been, bending her arm to hold it in place and watching Isuna. "Yeah...I just wish I knew things had gotten this bad for him. I wish he would of said something, talked to me...what kind of mother doesnt catch this kind of crap..." she moved, wiping eyes.

Isuna frowned, walking over and rubbing Nekos back. "Neko...this isnt youd fault. It's not even Kazus fault. You should get some rest. You may be a bit woozy after that pint. Take one of the spare beds down here." She suggested.

Neko nodded and moved, taking the bed next to Kazu and lying down. "Thank you issy, akuro..."

"Anytime"

Iaffrette shook her head, irritated. "You told me so much about him...I had this idea in my head I guess. I dont know." She rubbed her head a moment trying to calm down. "To see someone that is cared for so strongly by so many, take that and waste it like he tried to do...its irritating is all." She explained. "I need to clean up. Perhaps tomorrow will bring better news, goodnight Jencho." She waved and headed into her room.

[SKIP TO NEXT DAY]  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:14 pm
The next morning, Kazu was laying there, He shifted weakly pushing himself to sit up and sat there slowly crossing his legs on the bed and slowly moved the IV from his arm and frowned. " ******** cant just let me ******** die." He said quietly to himself and stared at his hand that was so stained in blood. His skin still a little white and his whitish blond hair stained with blood. He flexed his arm looking at the sitching and sighed.

He moved gripping his hand tightly trying to think before he moved slowly getting off the bed and stumbled slightly, he caught himself on a rolling tray and side at the noise it made as he shifted reaching for some of Isuna's drug on the shelf, not even caring that Neko was probably now awake. He read the label before popping a decent handful and moved leaning on the counter and reached for a smoke lighting it. He looked at Neko dully. He looked weak and tired and didn't feel great at all. " I'm not talking about it, This topic stops before it even starts and Im mad at you. You just had to come ******** find me. " Kazu hadn't even looked at her.

Akuro was sitting downstairs with Isuna and moved putting food down infront of her before sitting down infront of her. " What do you think...made Kazu did this?" He asked with a frown looking at the coffee.

Jen shifted, he hadn't been able to sleep all night. He just kept picturing Kazu bleeding out. He moved changing into a different outfit and was walking toward the medical room. Hoping to speak with his best friend. He gripped his arm as he stopped at the door and just stared at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:38 pm
Neko hadnt slept, she was lying on her back, arms crossed behind her head, eyes shut but not sleeping. She opens them as she heard Kazu move, and sat up so she was on the edge of the bed, staring at him as he caught himself on the tray, took his pills, and lit his smoke.

She didnt respond to his statement, instead, she got up and walked over to him. She stood in front of him a moment. Fists clenched at her sides and after a few seconds she reached and pulled him into a hug, holding him so his chin was by her shoulder, even if he fought against her. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, Kazuhiro...I will always come find you though. I'm always going to be there. Even when you dont want me to." She held him still, crying a bit. "Your my kid...my Kiddo....my Kazu, my son. I cant lose you. It will break my heart...so please...please dont ask me to let you die. Dont ask me to let you do something that would take a piece of my heart with it, do you understand me?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:54 pm
Kazu flinched and closed his eyes at first, it was his go to move when anyone came at him. He kept his eyes closed before opening them when Neko pulled him into a hug. He kept his arms to his side as he cried into him and he slowly moved his hands onto her lower back and weakly hugged her back.

He sniffled a bit and tried to hug her back tightly and nodded. " I'm...I'm sorry mother. I never meant for you to hurt. You were never suppose to find me. I was supposed to die in that grove with that slice " He mumbled and held her tightly. " I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I was...I was weak and it got in...I'm so sorry. I won't...do it again mother...I'm worry." He said quietly and gripped her before he hide his face. " I sometimes forget that you really see me as your son and that you'd be upset if I died. You are one of the only few." He mumbled. He shifted slowly moving away from her and leaned back on the counter feeling weak again and cradled his arm with the stitching. "....Please...don't tell Hiei. Enough people already know I don't need his judgemental stares either." He said quietly and frowned.

" Your not going to leave me alone...are you?" He asked, He wanted to hide in his room at his shop and drown himself in smokes, booze and drugs and he had a feeling that wasn't going to happen.

Jen shifted and opened the door. " Neko...Kazu...It's me...I just wanted to see if you guys were okay.." He said walking in and smiled seeing Kazu leaning on the counter. " Your alive. Thank god. I was so worried. What the ******** where you thinking!" Jen said finally realizing what happen. " Not to mention you scared the hell out of Iaffrette...Well mad her angry. I did nothing but talk you up all these months and you go off and do this. She was livid. You idiot! How dare you" Jen said.

Kazu only stared at him, he wasn't sure. Why was everyone so mad. He was trash these people shouldn't care and yet all of them where mad at him. " Why...are you all mad at me? I'm Trash. I'm only useful for Surgeries. That's it so why are you all mad. I was doing everyone a favor." He mumbled so unsure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 am
Neko held him a bit longer, loosening her grip and letting him go once he pulled away. She sniffed, wiping her eyes with the heel of her hand and shook her head. "You are so freaking grounded right now Kiddo, it's not even funny." She responded. She was honestly afraid to leave him alone again. She turned her head, hearing Jen come in, clapping him on the shoulder once his rant was done."Hey, ease up a tad."

Her ears twitched, hearing Kazu mumble and she turned to look at him, looking like hed just smacked her across the face. "Kazuhiro, you are not trash. You are not a fool we keep around for when its needed...you are our family and and friend. Removing yourself from our lives, it isnt a favor. It's a punishment for something we didnt even do."

"It is a slap in the face to those that care about you. Those that value for something more than just your skill set." Iaffrette was standing in the doorway, hands on her hips and bow and quiver on her shoulder. She was on her way to the woods to practice. The muscles in her jaw tightened a moment as she clenched her jaw and squared her shoulders. "I am glad you pulled through Kazuhiro. Do not squander this second chance you have been given." She turned and headed out.

Neko blinked and turned back to Kazu, "I think you scared the hellion Kiddo, that may be why shes upset." She pointed out.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:03 am
Kazu shrugged a little and looked down trying to think. " I'm...sorry." He said with a sigh and moved slowly pulling away from the woman and lost balance before falling down to sit on his butt on the ground and leaned his head back on the counter behind him. He stared at everyone and moved gripping his arm that held the injury that was half fixed. He stared at them just so unsure.

"....Why do you guys care...Why does she care? She doesnt even know who I am...." Kazu mumbled and moved reaching for another smoke and closed his eyes, tired already. " Father was excited when I almost died last time. He was more angry that it didn't happen." This had happen before, when Neko left. He tried to off himself to get away from Able. It was always Able. He moved and nodded closing his eyes as he gripped his hurt arm and dropped his head to he side, tired already from everything. " I'm sorry. I...I won't do it again, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said and looked toward Neko with a frown.

" I'm 17, I live on my own. I don't get grounded by nice try." He said looking at her weakly. Now that he wasn't wearing a long sleeve like he normally did when Neko was around, it was actually easy to see the needle marks, self harm wounds and burns.. . .

Jen shifted and glanced at Iaffrette and then toward Neko and Kazu and sighed. " Take the grounding Kazu. Neko is just worried about you. Don't do this again. Ever please. Your my best friend I can't lose you. Your my brother." Jen added and knelt down looking at him and moved some of the hair from his face. " Clearly he more stupid brother right now. Rest up and spend time with Neko..maybe it's time you come clean to her. I'm sure Akuro and Isuna are done lying for you....I know I'm tired of it." Jen said quietly and moved getting up and walking toward the door.

" Iaffrette wait up, I'll come with you to train." Jen said and stopped and looked back at the door before leaving and smiled before running after Iaffrette. " Jeeze the way your acting it's almost like you have a crush on Kazy" Jen said wit a small smile. Joking of course.

Hiei shifted walking back into the castle, Neko had never came back which was upsetting. It was supposed to be there time off together and what not. " Isuna, Is everything okay? Neko never came back to Human world..." Hiei said looking at the two of them eating in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:31 pm
Neko felt her fur stand on end when Kazu mentioned Able being happy about his first attempt. Her eyes trailed down to his arms, putting the pieces together. She grit her teeth, her gand fisting at her side and she moved to sit on the edge of the closest bed, putting her head in her hands and sighing. It was a lot to process, finding out that almost everyone except her knew what was going on didnt help. "I must be a ******** idiot..." she muttered. She took a breath a looked up at Kazuhiro. "Ill be staying with you at the shop, im having Isuna help fix you up. And then im having her come by and help me clean house." She kept her tone even, staring at him and waiting for him to argue with her. "I love you too much to let you keep doing this to yourself Kazuhiro." She shook her head. Side note, next time Able shows up, im your first phone call. Im ending him, plain and simple. Consequences bd damned."

Iaffrette slowed so Jen could catch up. "Sorry, it is just...I do not handle being scared well, I do not like it when my partner is upset, and Kazuhiro mamaged to cause both those things to happen in a matter of hours." She explained.

Isuna looked up, seeing Hiei and smiled nervously. "Sorry Hiei. Shes here, and shes physically okay. Kazu had an emergency last night and Neko is processing it all. She didnt want you to rush back since you needed time away." She explained.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52 pm
Kazu chuckled and shook his head. " You aren't an idiot. I'm just the master of lies and keeping stuff from you.." He said quietly and struggled to stand up. He used the counter beside him to walk, still feeling worn out and weak as he moved to lay back down on the bed and closed his eyes, crossing his arms over his body. " I'll stop hurting myself, but I'll be damned if you take my drugs away." He said quietly and moved curling up. " I'm also an adult and don't need someone watching me. I fell off the wagon, I lost my head for a few moments. I'm sorry. It will not happen again." He said, he didn't like the idea of Isuna and Neko coming to his shop and going through stuff. It scared him and all the things they could find...

"Someone has to love me, because I don't really love myself." He mumbled under his breath keeping that comment to himself. " I'm not calling you if Able comes around. His teamed up with Ayame. The last five months I've kept him at arm length to keep him from you." He said.

Hiei stood there looking at Isuna and shifted a bit, his mind working before he walked by them. " ******** kid tried to kill himself again." Hiei said more to himself heading toward the doors of medical. He had been there before when Kazu tried too. Because of Able. He shifted opening the door and looking at Neko and Kazu. " You idiot." Hiei sad staring at him.

Jen moved and crossed his arms as they walked. He shrugged a little as he tried to think of how to words things. " I never thought you could ever be scared." Jen started as they walked. " Yeah, his pretty good at doing stuff like that. I just never thought it would come to this....Maybe this will be the last time it ever happens...seeing that so many people care for him. "  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:30 pm
"This isnt a discussion or argument. Unless ypu have a way of stopping me, ill be staying with you until I feel you can safely be left alone." She knew he didnt have any way of keeping her from following him around. "As for Able, you can either call me, or I can go looking for him, and fight him and Ayame at the same time, your call." She added, again not sounding like the subject was open for debate. She looked up as Hiei walked in. "Im guessing Isuna filled you in." She assumed, raising a brow at him.

Iaffrette frowned a little. "Everyone gets scared sometimes. I am usually better at hiding it though." She explained, walking outside and into the woods. "If the spring had not of dried up, i would not have been able to get to him when i did. Though, it sounds like tge water disappearing is why he survived." She mused. There was no water in hell, not like there was here in demon world, so Iaffrette had never learned to swim.

Isuna leaned back in her chair, arms crossed and trying to think now that shed finished breakfast. "Nekos gunna make Kazu detox...probably..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:42 pm
Kazu stared at Neko and then toward Hiei before rolling his eyes and laying there. " Sure whatever. Fine." He said and closed his eyes. " You gonna leave me alone long enough to have a shower or do I need a babysitter for that as well?" He asked.

" The way your acting, You'll be bathing with the knights in the shared shower. so someone is in the room with you." Hiei said dully and looked at Isuna. " She didn't have to say much, I filled it in it." Hiei said walking over and sighed looking at Kazu. " What where you thinking Kazu?" Hiei asked.

" I wasn't thinking actually, I just did. Look I'm having a shower. Can I get a break?" He mumbled pulling himself off the bed heading straight for the bathroom and shutting the door. " I'll leave it unlocked but tha's it." He added as he went to turn the water on. He moved stripping and stood in the shower to get rid of all the blood from his body. He sat there looking at the needle he had grabbed from the counter and smiled looking at it. ' You don't judge me.' He thought.

Hiei looked at neko and frowned. " Are you alright?" He asked walking toward the shadow cat and touching her arm. " What can I do to help?" He asked.

Jen blinked a bit. " The grove dried up?" Jen was shocked and sad at the same time. He frowned a little. " The grove saved Kazu? Is that what you think? What happen?" Jen asked. " Water gods aren't suppose to ever commit suicide. It's a first ticket to hell and they lose there powers and rights. . . I can't believe to Grove saved him and gave him one last chance. . . His lucky.."

Akuro looked toward Isuna and nodded. " I'm assuming that as well. Should we go clean his shop out of drugs then?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games