Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:21 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola was sitting there shocked when Grim came in. So she was still processing the news. "Hey ya Grim! Oh, well, I think I broke your child's Mother's mind.", Cameron giggled. As Lola looked at Grim and blinked."I...I am pregnant...", she whispered as her hand gone to her stomach.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:31 pm
Raising an eyebrow at Cameron's joke he started to make his way towards her to see if she was okay. But when she said that she was pregnant he did something he had not done since he was a child. He froze in place with his jaw dropped. Slowly he walked over to her and placed his own hand over her stomach and keeled down so his face could be near stomach as well. " And your sure?", he asked his eyes locked on to where the baby should be. It was not out of fear that he asked this but out of hope that it was true.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She moved her body so he could kneel by her stomach. Now she nodded and put her hand on his head."Yes, I'm sure. Why do you think I have been making weird foods? Or why I have been sick then better? And let's not forget, I'm sweating even more then you when I go outside, for only a couple of hours.", she said. Only for Cameron to watch them with a grin.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:50 pm
A warm smile appeared on his face and he leaned closer to her stomach. He leaned so close that his ear was now touching her stomach and he just stayed that way for awhile. Closing his eyes and listening he had to ask, " How long do you think we have before we have a little bundle or bundles of terrors running around the house?" Joking about the terrors part of course because he was excited to have children with her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:00 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola watched him and smiled as she kept petting his hair. "Well I am guessing that she's about three months along by now. So that means about five or six months. Depending on when the baby wants to come. Let her do her normal chores. Even if it has a bit of heavy lifting until she can't do it. Though if she complains about her back, well spoil her. Though I think you would do good of keeping her happy.", Cameron said and smiled. Only for Lola to hug Grim to her stomach gently now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:09 pm
He began to chuckle. " I don't know she hates being spoiled. Will you be able to do any of your chores for today? Or do you need a rest after finding out that you have a baby or babies right here?", he asked as he gentle nuzzled her stomach a bit. After that he started to stand up and looked to Cameron. " So that means that you will be staying with us for awhile to help with the baby?" The fact that he could say that brought a smile to his face.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:49 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola smiled as he started nuzzle her stomach. Though she stood up beside him and started to rub her stomach. "Well I am going have to send them a letter explaining the situation. So yes I will be staying with you for however long you will need me. Even if it's after for a month. Though I may have to find a wet nurse if you can't breast feed.", Cameron explained. Only to see Lola to go back to prep dinner as she set lunch for them.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:01 pm
After they were all finished he went back out to work and farm. Though he would come by and check in on her every once in a while. But he did not come in the house unless he was told that she was in pain or hurt. When he did talk to her he did have to mention something. " Be prepared to have some more visitors later on. Because if I know Curson he will take any opportunity to see his little sister and also will want to see how you look with a baby in you.", he said. It was hard to tell what kind of tone he had to his voice because on one hand he would be happy seeing his friend be with his sister but on the other he knew how annoying Curson could be.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:16 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kissed Grim after he got done talking to her. "Grim, when the baby or babies come. We'll have visitors for a while. Partly to help me with chores. And if you want to hunt during the end of the pregnancy, you can.", she said and smiled.

Cameron had brought her backpack and bag. Of course Lola picked a room that was not beside the master bedroom but close enough. Right now Cameron was unpacking and humming.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:26 pm
He began to gentle rub her stomach with a smile. " So we probably won't be able to have some fun just the two of us for a while now?", he asked. It wasn't because he was disappointed about them not doing it that he asked this. It was just a little joke that he thought about just now. If they couldn't then he we fine mostly because it was not good for the baby or babies if they did do it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:47 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow."Grim, I have been told that... Well some women, most of the time can get frisky.. When it's a bit later in the pregnancy.", she said. Wondering how he would react. Of course she heard it from Cameron who had seen some women hint openly about "fun time" or she just figured out their codes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:58 pm
Now it was his turn to look at her and raise an eyebrow. " Really? Wouldn't that I don't know do some damage to the baby if they, or we do it?", he asked. He was a little curious about this and wanted to know more. To him it seemed like if they did have fun with each other it could harm the baby or babies inside which is something he would not do.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:11 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

"Grim, working ladies in brothels. I knew a couple of them. And they have healthy kids considering how often they were in bed with whoever.", Cameron said well walking towards the kitchen. Before Lola pointed at her source material, Cameron. Of course Cameron smiled at being pointed to and got herself a drink.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:19 pm
All he could do was shrug. " All right if you say so. You have more experience with this Cameron so I will trust you on this. After all I have no idea about anything when it comes to child birth." , he said as he began walking to their room. But they could hear him mumble something under his breath about needing some backup since he was out numbered at the moment.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:31 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

"Grim, if it's a girl. You'll be more out numbered!", Lola said only to giggle. As Cameron was already snickering mostly from when he walked off. Of course the ladies cooked dinner together and talked. Though Lola didn't care what their baby was.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games