Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

This is how it feels when you take your life back, this is how it feels when you finally fight back...
When life pushes me, I push harder, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Mairi giggled as she shrugged, stretching as she shifted her weight on the balls of her feet. Okay, Mama, she said with a laugh as she shrugged. ','
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra relaxed on the chair but then noticed a girl that looked just like Mairi, she got up and went over to where the girl is only to find that the girl did look like Mairi but she was naked. Oh my goodness! Mairi, are you arlright? What happened to you and where are your clothes? Pyhrra said this to Mairi's double then covered her with her windbreaker coat.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi was utterly confused by this woman, not quite understanding what she said, but grasping her concerned body language much more clearly. Hã? Quem é Você? she said softly in her native Portuguese wondering who Pyrrha was. The confusion on her face was obvious. "Who... are... you?" she said slowly, her Brazilian accent quite thick and strong.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi's double I'm Pyrrha Ryder. And you don't look anything like Mairi to me. What's your name & Can you speak English? Pyhrra said this as she held out her hand toward hers.

TsukikuroiMai

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:15 pm
Mairi‘s Clean Clothes

This is how it feels when you take your life back, this is how it feels when you finally fight back...
When life pushes me, I push harder, what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Mairi blinked as she heard her mother's voice before she looked down from the alcove several dozen feet above the sand. Mama, are you psychic? she said with a laugh as she swung her legs from the tall rocks, almost a cliffside. She saw the girl look around in confusion, clearly hearing her voice. ','
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
(OOC -
Abri Grêle Marketplace)
AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:18 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi shrugged a little. Little bit, not very good, she said softly in a depressed tone. Kairi, she said slowly, her Brazilian accent making her name sound like 'Kay-ree'.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi's double then looked at the real Mairi, then looked back at Mairi's double. 2 Mairis?! You and Mairi look identical! Pyhrra said this in shock & horror as she's seeing doubles then looked at Kairi. Kairi, can you stand up & I would appreciate it if you spoke in English.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:39 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi tried to stand, though almost fell immediately as her legs were very, very shaky. Not sure... how to... she said softly in a confused tone. How... di... did... this... happen? she said slowly'. She looked over at the other girl who was laughing.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, are you okay? Pyhrra said this as she helps Kairi stand then holds her to keep her balance. Kairi, that girl over there is Mairi. Did something happen to you & why were you laying naked on the beach?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:53 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi blushed faintly, though it wasn't quite noticeable on her tanned, bronze skin as unlike most of her family and 'pod', she preferred to be in the sun as much as possible, which gave her a bronzed, coppery skin tone. Okay, though water was dirty from storm... disoriented and dizzy, though not sure... what na-ked? she said softly in a unsure tone. She fall? she said slowly, glancing at Mairi. Falling was very possible where Mairi was.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:58 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, it means you're nude. Aren't you embarrassed? No, you feel down earlier. Why don't you take a look at yourself by looking down? I covered you with my Windbreaker, its a light coat. Pyhrra said this as she keeps Kairi's balance.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:14 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi glanced down at herself before she blinked, noticing that the light coat only covered her to her shapely hips and no lower. Huh, so... this na-ked? Feels... windy, she said softly in a unsure tone. She glanced to the south, where dark clouds were gathering. Not me fall, her. Storm coming, she said slowly, glancing at Mairi. She gasped in shock as Mairi abruptly dropped from the alcove, not realizing the girl was much tougher and stronger than she looked.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, the weather said it would be cloudy but it didn't say it was going to rain. Pyhrra said this as she keeps Kairi's balance then turned toward Mairi. Mairi, could you please help me? I found someone who looks just like you but needs help.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:36 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image

Kairi Céuemar

Kairi jumped slightly in surprise as she felt something warm and soft wrap around her hips before she looked down to see a towel wrapped around her hips and stopping just above her feet. Eh? she said softly in surprise. I can see that, Mama. Just curious, but how do you make your nails those interesting colors? Mairi said with amusement as she squatted on the sand a few steps behind the pair, amused as her mother jumped in surprise, her soft footfalls having barely left marks save for the several inch deep divot where she'd landed with quite a muted thud. You... Mairi? she said slowly, mispronouncing her name as 'May-ray' rather than 'May-ree'. That's my name, don't wear it out, Mairi quipped as she straightened.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:48 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi Kairi, can you walk? Pyhrra said this as she keeps Kairi's balance until she's able to stand then turned toward Mairi. Mairi, this is Kairi. She looks kind of like you. But she doesn't understand, so we need to help her.

TsukikuroiMai

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games