Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:40 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai watched as Erin as he spoke to Light, until Light wanted to speak to Sasha. She looked at the ground, staring at it for a few seconds before her mind goes blank again. Her body starts acting on its own again, she stands up from her seat and she starts to leave the room.

[OOC:]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:22 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

Sasha smiled towards Erin.
"its ok, her memory will either come back on its own or she may need learn herself and others around her again. Dreadful process if its the latter."
She walked to Talia and shined a light in her eyes for a second to see if any blood vessels had broken, thankfully not finding any.

She saw Light walking in, without his crutches
"you know, if your not going to use the crutches, at least return them. Some things can't be teleported here" she said rather calmly but irritated.
"What is this favor you need?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin bowed to Sasha. "Thanks."
He saw Wakai and decided to follow her. "Oi, wait up!"

Light rubbed his head. "I hope it's not asking much but I was wondering, do you think you can take Ene on as an apprentice? I don't see her really as the fighting type and was looking at the next best options and..." Light's voice faded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:14 pm
kalenakeeper

(wrote myself into a corner and didn't do anything for a while. Time for some nearly unnecessary interaction. emotion_awesome )

Lawrence entered the infirmary and smiled at Sasha. "I see someone's kept herself busy," he said chuckling. He looked around the room and saw Sasha had what looked like a few patients. "Need any help? I don't have any classes scheduled for a few hours and not much else to do," he said rubbing the back of his head.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:05 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai did not stop walking, however she was walking at a pace so that Erin could catch up. She continued on to the courtyard with Erin following behind.

[OOC:]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:30 pm
gaia_diamond
User Imageright: gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

"I just have to make new memories our dear lady and friends..i need a sensei to help master my powers.. any one up for it..of course, I want to train when I am well.." Talia breathes slowly and relaxs her body on beds as she saw Erin talking to other people. she did have a hint that Atlas was not there to check up on her.

"That boy with wicked white hair isn't coming here yet and for some reason, he should visit me here.." She thinking how the boy is important to her when she lost her memories of him too.

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:00 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas walked into to the room with the key still I'm his chest and sat on the bed I'm going to need alot of banged in a moment he says to the doc-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:56 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Erin continued to follow Wakai.
[Exit]

He heard what Talia had said. "I might be able to help a little."
He froze when he saw Atlas walk in. "Aren't you a locked door?" He said with a grin, seeing the key in his chest.
Light sighed and waited patiently for Sasha to talk to the others.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:16 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
[quote="fox137]

Sasha understood the joke Light had said towards Atlas, but it was quite rude as well.
"oh dear Sera! What is Sera's name did you do!" she said panicked towards him.

She looked to Light
"well im sorry, I don't think Ene should see this. X has and if she had a heart, she'd get sick. This job isn't for the faint of heart, I can teach her a few things but...id say let her learn what she wants to, let her follow her own path but have a gentle hand to guide her" she sighed and looked to Lawrence

"Thank Sera you are here Lawrence. Wash up and give me some help, I would say give me a hand but someone actually ripped off his hand, I wonder if he was a zombie."

Sasha seemed to becoming overwhelmed. She knew Misty would have ran out in cowardice because of all these patients.

She turned to Atlas as she placed on a new pair of rubber gloves.
"I guess you truly are heartless if you are like this Atlas, even when I knew you as Kie, I never want to know if people are heartless, nobody, or normal." she said as she softly placed her hands around the wound on his chest, not even grabbing the keyblade just yet. She seemed to be concentrating.
"Atlas, how far did this go, can you feel it or no. I can remove it, if that if what you want."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:25 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light nodded. "Still, it's for the best. I'm not letting anyone else in my family die."
He watched as Sasha went to work.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:52 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas started at her for a moment with cold eyes just shut up and get me some bandages he snaps at her as he takes a few breaths before gripping the key in the center and yelling out as he gripped it lighter and condensed it down to be smaller then the hole that it made as he coughs of some blood then throws the key to the side as he starts bleeding badly-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:09 am
gaia_diamond
User Imageright: gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

"oh dear Mr. Atlas seems to be too much of bad personality...why are you so temper Mr. Atlas. I feel like your the bad guy when you treat with no respect and Erin an little help will go long ways..." she said as she shamed Atlas for his misconduct towards ever one in the infirmary. she maybe clueless but disrespecting others was not cool with her. as her stomach growls and looks at miss Sasha.

"Uhh..could I have an ice pak on my head and I want some food...I cannot move."

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:32 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
[quote="fox137]

Lawrence nodded and washed his hands. He raised an eyebrow at the zombie comment. "First dragons, now zombies? Are there any more species in this school I don't know about? Perhaps a covet of witches or some sort of... that happens in Atlantica though... Nevermind. What is it you need me to do Sasha?" he said. He grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and handed it to Talia. "I can get you some food once the other injuries here and whatnot are taken care of," he said to Talia.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:56 pm
size=24] gaia_diamond
Talia

Talia smiled and takes the ice pak and puts it on her forehead as she rest and takes a nap. she still there passed out in sleep real quick with an empty stomach. not much to do with sore body, she did test her strength at the courtyard.

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:05 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
[quote="fox137]

((Fox, are you trying to get me sick!!!!))

Sasha immediately pushed in a lot of gauze into the severely bleeding hole in his chest
"you are worse than DK sometimes Atlas!" Sasha said keeping calm, but inside her was almost grossed out.
"you are much more rude!"
She sat him up enough and rolled him onto his side to help any blood safely drain out of his mouth without having to put a tube down his throat.
"now if you don't stay right here like this Atlas, I will sedate you and make so you can't move like last time, and I would prefer not to do that. So please, do not force my hand."

Sasha snapped her fingers and a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich appeared next to Talia's bed on a floating plate.
"its what I can manage when im busy like this" Sasha explained to Lawrence.

She then addresses Light once more however being too busy to turn to face him, she was wrapping up Atlas's chest wound while casting a healing spell that would work whether he's a heartless, nobody, or somebody.
"Light, normally I wouldn't say something like this, but X tends to run into battle sometimes if its important to her, Ene and X are friends but Ene might run after her, be careful about what X does. Most of what she knew as a nobody is the same for now, she knows how to fight, and how to run away. Everything else is still greatly new to her, even though she can fein friendship, and she probably really wants it, but its hard for her. Do you understand what im saying?"

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games