Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:43 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him only to see the vision. Blushing she looked at him,"Sweetie, I don't see you as a monster. But a man I love, you won't destroy nor taint him.", she said,"Or them, if we had more then one.", she added on more shyly. Slowly she sat up so she was kneeling and put his hands around her waist.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian gave a small grin to Abigail. He felt his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him before he kissed her gently. It was a brief kiss and then he pulled back and said."I hope you're right."Then with a bit of a wicked grin he then said."By the way Abigail how many children would you want. I'm happy to be there and help."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:09 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and looked up at him. "Well, how many would you like to have?", she asked. Now she managed to keep her thoughts blocked off. Of course she returned his kisses with passion she felt.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just grinned. And then he kissed her again. His kiss was gentle yet rough at the same time. He continued to kiss her in that manner for a couple minutes and then eventually he moved to her neck and kissed her there as well. Eventually he spoke into her ear."How about we just leave that a mystery for now."He then returned to kissing her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kissed him back with the same types of emotions. Though when he kissed her neck, she shivered. Hearing him talk she nodded but gently put her hand in his hair and tugged his head back. So he could not kiss her neck again,"No, we need to behave Damian. I don't want things to go to fast.", she said in a stern but shy voice. She was not sure about the chance of her getting knocked up just from one go. But something in her was kind of torn. Like she wanted to bare his children sooner, but at the same time she did not want to. Since they had not been together more then a month or so now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and then moved away from her neck and said."Very well then. I will try to not let things move to fast. Accept my apologies."Then he lowered his head to capture her lips in a gentle kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and nodded only to kiss him back. It was still gentle as she pulled him closer to her but parted after a moment to rest her head on his shoulder. "How much longer will the meeting last?", she mused.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian cast his gaze towards the sky."Overall the main bulk of the meeting is over. The rest will just be finalizing some current duties that the other gods will need to complete. I am usually gone by now. Would you like to return home now or will you want to spend a little more time here."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and thought it over. "Hmmm, I guess we could stay... I've never been to beach outside of the States.", she said. Only to blush and looked back towards the sky. Now she gently rubbed his leg through his pants as she bit her lip. Her mind was everywhere, but she was happy to be with him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned and then returned to gazing at the sky. He stayed quiet for about ten minutes. He always lost himself in thought looking towards the sky. He felt comforted by the sky and was content to just lay there listening to the waves lapping against the shore. Eventually he spoke and said."Abigail what are your hopes and dreams?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and pressed her lips together. "Hmm, to write a good book, to do more things then I coulda done in a human life. Open a candy shop, have a karaoke bar... Just more then I can, I mean could afford.", she said well now looking at the sky. Since she had been watching the water.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:59 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled a small smile and then said."Well that does sound very much like you. Those are all very humble requests. Many people would have probably said something like I want to become famous or something like that."He chuckled and said"Until I met you I just wanted to find a good death in a fight. Back then I felt like I couldn't be saved from what I have done. In my opinion those who pick up a sword will eventually die by the sword. I have seen many people that has happened to. They were guardians who protected those who couldn't protect themselves. After everything was said and done they were killed in battle."Damian looked away from the sky and turned and looked to Abigail."And If I'm going to be honest Abigail, I don't think I should be saved. I have done so many horrible things that I think it would be better if I did die."Damian still had a small smile on his face but his eyes held a sadness that almost seemed infinite.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She somehow got Damian pinned under her hearing him talk like this. Sitting on his waist she looked down at him. "Damian, don't talk like that.", she said and held his hands over his head. Her eyes looked into his well anger was a main emotion. "I would take a sword up to protect you if I had to! It's not just the man's job to protect his woman. But a woman to help her man!", she said as she started to get red in the face. "You should know how stubborn I am. Cause if I saw you hurt, I would fight for you.", she said, before stealing a rough yet passionate kiss from him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

As Abigail kissed him it woke his hunger for her. He continued to kiss her and brought her closer to him. Damian kissed Abigail until they were both breathless. Then he pulled back and said." I know how you are like Abigail and I know about your stubbornness. I never doubted that you would fight for me but please for my own sanity if something were to attack please get yourself to safety. I fear nothing in this or any world but if anything were to happen to you I don't know what I would do." Damian placed his head on her shoulder and just held onto her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:54 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had moaned during the kiss. Then she looked at him breathlessly and bit her lip listening to him. Now she glanced away and sighed as her hand rubbed his shoulder. "Damian you changed me, twice. I'm a pure blood like you now. I'll never be safe in reality and you know it. But I'd protect you, and any little ones we have... After I start carrying that's when I'll worry about my hide. 'Til then, please teach me about fighting and keeping myself and others alive.", she said, as she looked at him. It was clear she was selfless and brave with being scared. After she mentioned about having to protect their future kids, well he'd know she would have to kill bigger and badder things if push came to shove. Which honestly would be soon.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games