Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sineaed

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:18 pm
Remember yesterday
Think about tomorrow

Pegasaurus Rex
Shuukakuusha
Remember yesterday
Think about tomorrow

User Image
Ahoy!

I have been a Gaia member since 2007, so I even pre-date GC and thus have seen and experienced quite a lot here.
The recent developments however are the very first time that I am worried about Gaia and my fellow members
(mostly the members!).

Since a short period of time it's Grab-Bag after Grab-Bag, Flynn's Booty after Flynn's Booty and Gold Sink after Gold Sink, a Club Verge with perks here and there (nope, I am not a member!) and we call it even.
And I am not even to get started about messed up events because suddenly, those with a thick wallet, can cheat legitimately thanks to buying GC.

And that is not even what worries me the most...
No.
What worries me the most is the lack of interest in what my fellow community members have to say about these developments...
Never in my time as a Gaia member have I seen forums so swelled up with complaints.
And it pains me to see that, apparently, those members do not count anymore.
They are not heard....

So I am here to give my voice to those whom are not heard!
Which also includes me, truth be told.
Because I refuse to give up on Gaia without a fight.

But live today
Life is to short anyway

Hey, I joined in '07 as well! emotion_brofist
And I couldn't have said that better. There has never been this much distrust and chaos in Gaia history. It's so hard to watch.

Hopefully we will be heard and get things back to semi-normal.
Welcome to the guild, and I look forward to seeing you around!

Here is your Revolution: Gaia welcome kit! -

If you'd like to put a banner in your signature, we've got loads of them! Here's one example. Please be sure to check out the others if you're interested!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/revolutiongaia.gif~original[/img][/url]

Here are some threads you might be interested in reading:
Revolution: Gaia Rules and Guidelines
Ongoing Revolution:Gaia Events
Show Your Support: Get The Look!
Revolution: Gaia Chatterbox Hangout
Revolution: Gaia Charity

If you'd like an SOS sign, please let me know!

User Image
It breaks my heart, to witness this.
It makes me wish for the golden-olden times.
And I, for the love off, can not understand why the creators of this once so grand community can allow this to happen!?

It is my honor to be a member of this guild and I will do everything in my power to make our united voices heard!

But live today
Life is to short anyway

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:58 am
Pegasaurus Rex
village midget
Hello, 6 years on Gaia, female, English, grumpy, ED reg, not really a midget. emotion_awesome

Hey, Midget! (XD That sounds so wrong... what should I call you?)
Welcome to the guild!

If you'd like to put a banner in your signature, we've got loads of them! Here's one example. Please be sure to check out the others if you're interested!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/revolutiongaia.gif~original[/img][/url]

Midget is fine wink and thank you xd  

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm
Susue
Hey, everyone! I've been on and off Gaia since 2004. I keep coming back since I'm an avid avatar maker (AT is my home forum).
I think a lot of things are changing and they don't have to be for the worse, but Gaia's new business approach has offended a lot of their intended consumer base--as that intended consumer base it is our responsibility to speak up and change things. I see people argue that this is "just how things work" and that's not the right attitude. Business practices often change with enough negative consumer feedback, lost consumers, and drops in sale. It's up to the Gaia community to force these changes.

whoops that got kinda super cereal
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

OH HEY! I remember you! I tried to be a regular in the AT forum for a while but Gaia started making me angry and I kind of started not coming on anymore, plus I felt everyone already kind of knew each other really well already and felt awkward trying to butt in xDD

I'm glad you decided to join our guild, and welcome! I'm sure Pegasaurus already gave you the welcoming kit , but I just wanted to welcome you as well! ^--^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:39 am
la petite mignonne
Susue
Hey, everyone! I've been on and off Gaia since 2004. I keep coming back since I'm an avid avatar maker (AT is my home forum).
I think a lot of things are changing and they don't have to be for the worse, but Gaia's new business approach has offended a lot of their intended consumer base--as that intended consumer base it is our responsibility to speak up and change things. I see people argue that this is "just how things work" and that's not the right attitude. Business practices often change with enough negative consumer feedback, lost consumers, and drops in sale. It's up to the Gaia community to force these changes.

whoops that got kinda super cereal
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

OH HEY! I remember you! I tried to be a regular in the AT forum for a while but Gaia started making me angry and I kind of started not coming on anymore, plus I felt everyone already kind of knew each other really well already and felt awkward trying to butt in xDD

I'm glad you decided to join our guild, and welcome! I'm sure Pegasaurus already gave you the welcoming kit , but I just wanted to welcome you as well! ^--^

I remember you too! Sorry that Gaia was making you mad, but you should come back to AT sometime. Most of us don't bite. I swear. mrgreen

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!  

Susue

Alien Invader

Laiyolf

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:47 am
Hey, there.

I've been a member of Gaia since around 2004. I haven't been on in awhile since the inflation on Gaian items got ridiculous. Also, the users don't have the same personality they originally did, so chatting slowly lost it's fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:12 am
I don't think i ever introduced myself here, but hello. I'm Quank. I've been in the guild since day 1 so... xp
Thanks for taking care of it.  

Quank

Familiar Codger

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:22 am
Laiyolf
Hey, there.

I've been a member of Gaia since around 2004. I haven't been on in awhile since the inflation on Gaian items got ridiculous. Also, the users don't have the same personality they originally did, so chatting slowly lost it's fun.

Hope you find new friends to chat with here, and maybe the inflation will improve - were hoping, still!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:42 am
Laiyolf
Hey, there.

emotion_hug nice to meet you!

Welcome to our lovely guild. We can chat slowly here wink  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Laiyolf

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:53 am
Pwnder
Laiyolf
Hey, there.

emotion_hug nice to meet you!

Welcome to our lovely guild. We can chat slowly here wink

Sounds good to me. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:02 pm
I am Allestaine, Aka Noah, and I am related to Brommiel. I am glad to join and am honored to meet your acquaintance  

Allestaine

Wealthy Businessman

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:04 am
Allestaine
I am Allestaine, Aka Noah, and I am related to Brommiel. I am glad to join and am honored to meet your acquaintance

Hey Allestaine! Welcome to Revolution:Gaia. You've joined at an awesome time as we've got a TON of fun events going on right now! If you haven't already please read our Rules and Guidelines and get to know them. Then, jump right in wherever you want! We've got a guild's fair thread right now and a huge secret santa coming up as well as many other fun guild things going on every day. Of course we also have our job of being heard.

If you have any questions feel free to PM any member of the crew. If your question is specific, check out the Crew Roles thread to see who is responsible for handling it.

Thanks so much and welcome again to Revolution:Gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:27 am
Allestaine
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there, welcome to the guild! Xiva said everything I would have so I'm just saying hi C:

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

Sharima

Magical Girl

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:44 pm
Hola Amigos!

Mi nombre es Sharima. I am a 23 year old Canadian learning Spanish. Haha. I found this guild just a half hour ago when I was signing the petition to stop releasing Flynn's Booty and Chests. (wow Gaia that sounds wrong!!)

I opened my first account on gaia in I think 2003 named Dancing_Queen90 but in late 2006, it was hacked, so I made this new account. I LOVED Gaia SO much from the time I was 13 (2003) up until I was 19. That's when gaia became overwhelming with Gaia Cash and pushing us to buy items. Before, it seemed like it was an option to purchase with real money, now it seems like we have to in order to get anywhere! I don't like that. I miss how easy it was to make gold and purchase things and I do not believe that ANY game should ever have items in the game that are posted to purchase in the MILLIONS or BILLIONS.

My dream avatar from 2011 was 100k + a lil, now it's over 10 MIL gold... I just threw that idea out the freaking window. What happened? Did everyone become selfish greedy gamers or was the company screwing us over? That's why I decided to check out the Site forums and boy was I disappointed...

Alas, here I am. I want to make change!!!

UNITED WE STAND!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 pm
Sharima
Hola Amigos!

Mi nombre es Sharima. I am a 23 year old Canadian learning Spanish. Haha. I found this guild just a half hour ago when I was signing the petition to stop releasing Flynn's Booty and Chests. (wow Gaia that sounds wrong!!)

I opened my first account on gaia in I think 2003 named Dancing_Queen90 but in late 2006, it was hacked, so I made this new account. I LOVED Gaia SO much from the time I was 13 (2003) up until I was 19. That's when gaia became overwhelming with Gaia Cash and pushing us to buy items. Before, it seemed like it was an option to purchase with real money, now it seems like we have to in order to get anywhere! I don't like that. I miss how easy it was to make gold and purchase things and I do not believe that ANY game should ever have items in the game that are posted to purchase in the MILLIONS or BILLIONS.

My dream avatar from 2011 was 100k + a lil, now it's over 10 MIL gold... I just threw that idea out the freaking window. What happened? Did everyone become selfish greedy gamers or was the company screwing us over? That's why I decided to check out the Site forums and boy was I disappointed...

UNITED WE STAND!!!

Hey Sharima, welcome to the guild!

Yeah, things sure have gotten crazy. Inflation's really out of control. I can't believe your dream avatar went from 100k to 10mil! That's insane.

I'm really glad you found our guild and I hope to see you around!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:45 pm
Sharima
Hola Amigos!

UNITED WE STAND!!!
x私は最愛の人を愛してxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to Revolution: Gaia! I'm glad you found our guild ^-^ yes, everything has been crazy lately with inflation! I know how you feel. My entire account used to be worth around 20m a couple months ago, and now it's skyrocketed over 240 million gold. It's absolutely ridiculous! emotion_0A0
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games