Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chixen

Sweet Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm
A Redhead Angel
Oh yuck. gonk
I'm really glad I don't have that problem. Lol, yeah that doesn't sound like a great introduction to a new place.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:14 pm
Wow that's a lot of tent caterpillars gonk There are tent caterpillars where I live but they're not much of a problem.

I'm havin' a bug problem on a smaller scale.........aphids! scream
Apparently a few hitched a ride on my flowerin' maple when I moved. Probably came from my parents greenhouse.
I hate killin' bugs so I was nice and just trimmed the plant back and tossed them outside. They can go and find another damn plant.....but nooooo I must have missed one. stressed My plant is down to a few small leaves and some inch long stalks and they are COVERED in the lil' green bastards.
I tried to be nice.......but I'm buyin' some insect spray tomorrow. I will be so pissed if they get on my other plants. emotion_donotwant  

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:36 pm
Nikunya
Wow that's a lot of tent caterpillars gonk There are tent caterpillars where I live but they're not much of a problem.

Apparently a few hitched a ride on my flowerin' maple when I moved. Probably came from my parents greenhouse.
I hate killin' bugs so I was nice and just trimmed the plant back and tossed them outside. They can go and find another damn plant.....but nooooo I must have missed one. stressed My plant is down to a few small leaves and some inch long stalks and they are COVERED in the lil' green bastards.
I tried to be nice.......but I'm buyin' some insect spray tomorrow. I will be so pissed if they get on my other plants. emotion_donotwant

I feel you. I don't kill bugs either. When a new kid joins my classroom the other kids informally show them around and tell them about some rules. It never fails, one of the kids will say "We don't kill bugs in this room." And it is true. I will pick up spiders and put them out the window. My husband calls me to take care of spiders if he can't kill it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:20 pm
A Redhead Angel
Nikunya

I feel you. I don't kill bugs either. When a new kid joins my classroom the other kids informally show them around and tell them about some rules. It never fails, one of the kids will say "We don't kill bugs in this room." And it is true. I will pick up spiders and put them out the window. My husband calls me to take care of spiders if he can't kill it.

I do the same thing. Back when I lived with my parents my mom would always come and get me if she found a spider....'cause if I didn't come to rescue it she'd totally squash it. Their house gets a lot of those big brown house spiders and daddy long legs spiders. They're harmless but big so they freak her out. xd

Bugs don't usually bother me. I like bugs. whee
....but these aphids......I need to get rid of them before they hurt my plant. emo  

Nikunya

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 am
This really shouldn't annoy me so much...

I was bored today, so I decided to pop into the AT. Now it's not a forum I normally hang out in, but the GCD is very quiet at the moment so I thought I'd get a rate. I clicked on a rating thread, only to see the OP edit her post complaining that she'd only gotten one reg asking for a rate thus far. So now only 'regs' are welcome to post in the AT? There's very few things that truly
irritate me on Gaia, but close minded 'reg' elitism one of them. I actually left the thread without posting anything, because I knew if I did there'd be a danger of me losing my cool.

Now I know not all ATers are like that user. It's sad that people like that give entire forums a bad name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:55 am
Nikunya
A Redhead Angel
Nikunya

I do the same thing. Back when I lived with my parents my mom would always come and get me if she found a spider....'cause if I didn't come to rescue it she'd totally squash it. Their house gets a lot of those big brown house spiders and daddy long legs spiders. They're harmless but big so they freak her out. xd

Bugs don't usually bother me. I like bugs. whee
....but these aphids......I need to get rid of them before they hurt my plant. emo

yeah, something harming something else can't be helped...like fleas or ticks or something. I can deal with those dying.

My classroom is bug themed this year. More specifically GIANT, cute bugs like .this  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Bibaxt

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:48 pm
This shouldn't be something I complain about I consciously chose to do this.
I'm in the reserves and my two weeks of active duty training starts tomorrow.For a unit that barely gets anything done for some reason they've decided to go hooah hooah army and sleep in tents with no air conditioning in the middle of the summer in 91 degree heat with no electricity.I love this stuff some of the time don't get me wrong but I just started registering for another semester at school and there is some time crunching stuff I need to fill out online and send. Now I'm just SOL because they want to make themselves feel better when their organization skills suck and usually we all end up sitting around talking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:52 am
So, I moved out here almost two years ago. I have no local friends. I have no idea how to change this.

I often get told to get a job, take a class or just wander around and talk to people.

A) We have one car, and my husband needs it for work. Besides that, I don't drive. No license, no desire to drive, no sense of navigation what-so-ever.

B) I don't WANT a job, and I didn't have any work friends the last time I had a job.

C) There's nothing I want to take a class on.

D) I look young, and I think it's weird and creepy to just wander around and talk to people.

My husband's going to talk to one of his coworkers who has a kind of cool wife, and see if maybe us hanging out is a possibility, or if she could introduce me to some people. It makes me sound kind of pathetic though, that I'm a month and a half from 24, and I don't know how to make friends...doesn't it? I don't want pity friends, I want some cool people about my age, to spend time with.  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:11 am
Halfling Heroine
This really shouldn't annoy me so much...

I was bored today, so I decided to pop into the AT. Now it's not a forum I normally hang out in, but the GCD is very quiet at the moment so I thought I'd get a rate. I clicked on a rating thread, only to see the OP edit her post complaining that she'd only gotten one reg asking for a rate thus far. So now only 'regs' are welcome to post in the AT? There's very few things that truly
irritate me on Gaia, but close minded 'reg' elitism one of them. I actually left the thread without posting anything, because I knew if I did there'd be a danger of me losing my cool.

Now I know not all ATers are like that user. It's sad that people like that give entire forums a bad name.
I started derping around the AT quite a bit over the past couple months.

The AT is really tight knit, they're practically a guild xDD
So if a reg has an absolutely s**t avi, they'll get higher rates than if a non reg were to ask for a rate.

and i've noticed that a lot of regs won't post in non-reg threads.

most of the people there are really nice though there are a couple that i just want to grab and shake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 pm
B I B A X T
This shouldn't be something I complain about I consciously chose to do this.
I'm in the reserves and my two weeks of active duty training starts tomorrow.For a unit that barely gets anything done for some reason they've decided to go hooah hooah army and sleep in tents with no air conditioning in the middle of the summer in 91 degree heat with no electricity.I love this stuff some of the time don't get me wrong but I just started registering for another semester at school and there is some time crunching stuff I need to fill out online and send. Now I'm just SOL because they want to make themselves feel better when their organization skills suck and usually we all end up sitting around talking.

Totally sounds like my old army unit.
eek

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

american_hottie_abby

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:32 am
i hate it when ppl think they can control you and tell you what to do what to think and more  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:52 pm
Spidey reboot blew. emotion_donotwant  

Diet Poison

Heroic Mage

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items