Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
"You don't have to be rude you know."
"Oh it's not rude. It's true, and truth hurts."
"Oh chill, you are making her cry."
"I-I'm not crying! Not b-because of her!"

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: (Location Here)
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Shayna: She needs to cheer for her family...
                                                      Sapphire: I want to go back into my dorm
                                                      Raph: What is wrong with them
                                                      Celaena: Why must she be so mean...
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Each other

Shayna led the group of students into the stands. Of course she was at the head, being the eldest of the four. Then there was Sapphire who refused absolutely to come. Then there was Raphael who was comforting a worse for wear first year. And Celaena in the rear, her sister had thought to tell her she was going to die the first game. Was she really cut out for this sport?! Sapphire could only chuckle as her fox snuggled around her shoulders. He wasn't going anywhere anyway. While Raphael and Celaena were arguing whether she was fine or not, Shayna found a seat towards the front. Celaena would need to be able to jump into action! And She was rather hoping to watch David play. She knew that they would be against each other sooner than later. And she was actually hoping for a good game. Last year she had been taken out by bludgers. This year? Well she hoped they would be just fine.

Sapphire glared at each of them. "And why am I out here again? I don't care for this sport." "You are out here, Sapphire Snow, because your sister is on the team about to play your house team. You are going to sit there and cheer for her, whether she is out on the field or not." Sapphire growled and went to sit farther away from her annoying older cousins and little sister. If only it was Cettanna that had been at the school. She actually got along with that sibling.

Raphael only rolled his eyes as he sat. Sapphire was so melodramatic and very annoying. He smiled at Celaena. "Don't worry Laena. You won't get too hurt. The ref is there to make sure nothing happens to you. Alright?" He said once more. The blonde nodded and put her eyes on the game. Raph could only sigh. He looked over and smiled. He was glad Shayna was back to her usual self.

When you are as different as they are, you know you are family.

Snow Children front and Center!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:35 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Third Year
Reserve Chaser

Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff Seventh Year
Chaser ~ Head Girl ~ Dating Sun

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Pitch: Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

Leonette walked into the stands and took a seat to watch the game. Wearing her Quidditch uniform she wondered if her assistance would be needed. Chances were probably not but that was fine by her. Although she would have loved to walk away from being a reserve and into first string it just wasn’t in her cards. Despite all that she was there to cheer on her house team and watch a good game of Quidditch.

Chloe had the very same outlook on the game although she wasn’t reserve for the Hufflepuff team. Getting to the stands the seventh year looked around and soon spotted the young Gryffindor that was her cousin. She was sitting alone at least for the moment. “Hey Leo ready for the new season?” she asked taking a seat next to her. “Yeah your first game’s against Gryffindor right?” Leonette asked. “Yeah it is but hey it’ll be fun regardless.” Chloe said with a smile. “Think David will be alright out there today?” she asked suddenly. “Sure he will. He was great at try-outs.” Leonette replied. Of course he wasn’t trying against anyone then…

Leonette

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

Chloe

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform
_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:08 pm
User Image
𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispace
CURRENTLY // Looking Bookish in the Standsspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Gypsy, Jessspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Boredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Actually playing is a lot more fun than watching... wait since when do I think playing is fun?' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceEcho sighed as he climbed into the stands, still not really sure why he was bothering to come see the game. Honestly, there was no point to it. He found himself thinking he'd much rather be playing than just watching, and then had to shake his head because hey, since when did he actually enjoy playing? But, Tanya was playing this game, and he did want to try and be supportive... he was pretty sure she went to all the Ravenclaw games to cheer for him, after all, so it was only fair. He could be a good friend, too, after all! Trouble was, he didn't really have anyone to sit with. He didn't know what Kas' opinion on the sport was, but he wasn't going to drag his boyfriend up here and make him watch the game. Besides, he doubted he'd pay much attention to the game at all if Kas had come. The other boy did tend to distract him rather well... he fought the light flush that was attempting to fill his cheeks at that thought, but didn't bother to hide the smile. With a sigh, he noticed his sister's bright green hair and figured there would be worse things to do than sit with her. As he approached, he realized Jess was with her, too, and considered bailing for a second before telling himself how silly that was. He joined the pair, sitting on his sister's other side with a small wave. "Erm, hey, Gypsy. Jess," he murmured awkardly, and then he was watching the initial toss-up. He couldn't help but smirk as he watched Gypsy's boyfriend go up against Tanya for the ball, and lose to the tiny Gryffindor girl. "Sheesh, Gypsy, how long has Daniel been playing this game? He's about as good as you are," the third year said with a snicker. The look on her face was priceless, although he could've done without the punch to the shoulder. Whatever. Totally worth it.

════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:50 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in the Standsspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jess, Echospacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'First game of the year...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy smiled when Jess sat down with her and smiled widely, eyes flashing. "Well I'm certainly not cheering for that dork you call a brother," she told the Hufflepuff with a grin, poking the girl lightly in the ribs. When Jess teased about Toby managing to take Daniel out, she rolled her eyes, opting to do it as over-dramatically as possible. "Oh, please. Like he could take Daniel out. And yeah, the Slytherin beaters are brutal. But I'm sure Toby'll be fine... he's tougher than he looks," she said with a light smirk. Honestly, getting hit with Bludgers sucked, but there were worse things that could happen to you. Getting hit three times did sound rather suckish, though.

spaceThe fourth year didn't quite manage to contain her shock at the sight of her younger brother, and actually blinked a moment when he sat next to her as if to ensure that yes, in fact, he did just join the pair of them, she was not, in fact, hallucinating. After verifying that she wasn't insane, she threw an arm around the kid's shoulder. "Aw, look who's shaping up to be a team player! You ditched your muchkin to come watch a game! Fancy that!" she declared with gusto, delighting just a little too much in the annoyed look on his face. He got her back a moment later, though, when Tanya managed to beat Daniel in the toss-up. She glared and punched him in the shoulder. "Can it, ya twit. Like she'll have the ball long," Gypsy replied, obviously annoyed to no end. She heard her brother mumble something about a jinx and punched him again. "Oh, you just wait. Next practice, I'm going to borrow one of the beater bats and use it to beat your head in!" she said, eyes flashing. Ironically, she was more annoyed that Echo had compared Daniel's failure to get the Quaffle with her own lackluster ability than she was at the fact that he was insulting her boyfriend. Like she needed the reminder that she sucked. She was going to kill the brat if he kept it up.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:30 am
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {Quidditch Stands A and Feeling Lost in the Crowd}
❤My time on the clock is at the first Quidditch game of the year

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Casual Clothes-showing no aligance to either team ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy hurried up the stands, feeling so tiny among the energetic crowd-pretty much decked out in red and gold of Gryffindor or the green and silver of Slytherin. She really didn't know what team to root for so she had decided to dress in neutrals, which in the end just made her stand out-or would more if the crowd wasn't so big full of so many upperclassmen. Her brown eyes scanned the crowd as she hoped to spot someone she knew. She was sure her brother wasn't going to be here as he had state specifically over the summer that flying was stupid and the class was a useless requirement unless you planned to do quidditch-which was an idiotic sport where you purposely put yourself in harms way.

She actually had found flying sort of exciting and was intrigued by the wizarding sport which her brother seemed to loathe. Of course there was a lot of things he didn't express particular interest in unless he saw some obvious logical practicality in it. It seemed sort of a boring way to live, but then again that was just his personality, their Dad was sort of the same way. Cathy had decided to show up to the first game just to see what the sport was all about, but not wanting to be bias decided to root both teams on, even if she supposed she had technically more reason to root on Slytherin as her family had been all Slytherins.

Before she could find anyone she heard a whistle and turned quickly, and slid into a seat between the divide of Slytherin and Gryffindor fans, though she supposed she had end up a bit more on the Gryffindor side of the divide. She leaned forward and watched curiously as the younger Gryffindor girl managed to grab the red ball at the whistle. It was called a quaffle she was pretty sure. She frowned a bit as she watched trying to see what was so dangerous about the sport so far. Was there really a reason to hate a sport so much? And all these words-like quaffle-made her feel like she was working on learning a new language, except she was placed in the country before having time to prepare with anything beyond the most basic of knowledge. Either way, she assumed quidditch couldn't be that hard of a sport to figure out in the end. Hell, David hated the sport and knew the rules and he had apparently avoided any opportunity to watch a game ever as far as she knew.

Quote:

{ OCC: Free for interaction with anyone. }

Even if I laugh or cry or don't get rewarded
I will love that life
There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:43 am
User Image
                                                    I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
                                                    I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
                                                    I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
                                                    I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Elijah walked up the many steps to the top, avoiding multiple upper classmates as he went. He might look like some kind of hoodlum in this getup, but at least he wasn't going to be fried to a crisp in it, he mused. Shoving his hands deep into his pockets, he scanned the crowd, glad that at least his sunglasses were working. It was rather bright today, after all. Spying a blonde head, he made his way forward, dodging an older set of students, one that was making someone in his year cry. He frowned, thinking that he should step in, somehow. But how was the question. Chewing on his bottom lip, he debated internally before throwing caution to the wind. He could get a new set of sunglasses if someone broke this pair, after all. He walked toward the group of other students, making apologies to Lina in his head and clearing his throat. No pressure, after all, it was him versus a group of older students, right? Nothing to be afraid of. "Um, hi. everything okay over here? I erm, mean, well..." Now this was awkward. He rose one pale hand and scratched the back of his head, thinking that he really might have thought this through first. But, he was here, and he was definitely thinking that he could help out. Maybe.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hope no one bites my head off for this...
                                                    OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
                                                    I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
                                                    I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
                                                    I believe that family is worth more than money or gold

shabatha

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:08 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

"Blimey! That isn't-! It is!" Utterly shocked, his jaw dropped. He jumped to his feet at the start of the game, Gryffindor had initially snatched the quaffle, at least, until it was stolen by his sister! "By Merlin's white beard, I can't believe she even tried out." He laughed and plopped back down on the wooden stands. Soon, Gryffindor stole possession of the ball and he was tangled in his emotions. But, above all, that little green monster called jealousy was eating away at him. Quidditch as his sport! Not hers! He should have tried out! He just.... Didn't ever think a first year would make it. He hummed thoughtfully and glanced around the crowd. Several stands below, he recognized the blonde first year and jumped down the seats to sit beside her. "Hey, Cathy right? Or was it Cate? ....Katie?" He shrugged; names were usually an easy thing to remember for him. "That's right," he nodded as if realization hit him. "Every mate calls you suttin' different, or at least it seems that way...

"I'm Axe, by the way, but after all the introductions in class, you probably already know that, huh?"
                      He chuckled. Inquisitively, he searched deep into depths of her eyes curious as to what he might find.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
First Year, Gryffindor
11 years old Ψ 4'9" Ψ 86lbs Ψ halfblood
Quidditch Stands, with Cathaline
Dressed in: gryffindor robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:49 am
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
❤My wand is... 8 ½ inches, acacia wood, with fairy hair core, springy, and spiraled.
My directions say I am... {Quidditch Stands A and Axel Roach}

❤ You want to know more about me? Wearing: Casual Clothes-showing no aligance to either team ❤ (Oh and my big brother? He's a 3rd year Ravenclaw.)

User Image

Cathy glanced up when she heard a stream of names, or derivatives of her full name, addressed towards her. It was one of the Gryffindor boys in her class, Axel who she didn't ever remember him actually giving his last name in any of the classes, not that she supposed it mattered, like he said she was called a variety of names herself so it wasn't like she should find anything with names that odd.

She nodded with a smile when Axel joined her and she said, "Axe, huh? You usually use Axel when introducing yourself in class. And, I'm good with names so it's pretty easy to remember," Cathy said her smile brightening and she let out a bit of a laugh, "And, yeah, Cathy is the most common name. I've also got 'Line and Linnie... so I've heard a variety. It's actually Cathaline but I've never really used my full name. Anyways, a name is a name, right? I'm not very particular about whatever my name is shortened to."

She glanced back at the quidditch field noting all the action occurring and realizing that the players with the bats were hitting what looked like iron balls at various players. Okay, that would explain the danger aspect, she supposed. Watching the game a bit wide eyed she glanced back at Axel and said quickly, "I've only heard mention of quidditch and that was after I got my letter. Apparently, my brother hates the game and everything about it. Something that he says is just an 'idiotic way to seek out injury' or things like that. I thought I should check it out. I mean, flying is fun and he hates that so I think he just hates anything that isn't what he deems as useful."

Smiling at Axel she tilted her head and said brightly and hopefully, "Maybe you could explain the game... I haven't gotten that far in reading up about the sport..."

Essy ze Ninja

{ }

I will love that life

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:46 pm
She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.
And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids.
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."
She sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~ Fourth Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: exuberant} {thinking: ...} {with: Gypsy} {at: Stands}

Jess poked Gypsy back, bumping shoulders with her. "A dork with a mean bludger-hitting arm." she retorted with a snicker, and then glanced ruefully out at the pitch. "I hope he doesn't end up in the Hospital Wing, though. Then I'll have to bring him his homework. Ew." Then she was distracted by spotting Echo, Gypsy's younger brother.

"Awwwwww, little Lord Echo has come to join us peasants," she mocked playfully, leaning around Gypsy to smirk at him. "Word in the corridors is you've got yourself a booooooyyyyyyfrriiiiiieeeennnnnnddddd," she sang. "That redheaded Ravenclaw, right, right?" She wiped the smirk off her face and adopted a look of appropriate outrage when he antagonized Gypsy, though her eyes kept on glinting with amusement.

Friendship is my weapon of choice.

Cara MiaKitty

Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what she is going through.
They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane, living life without knowing.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it."

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:29 pm
[]User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani's face lit up when the older girl recalled her first name. "That's right," she said as she shook the other girl's hand."Stewart, Danica Stewart, but most people just call me 'Dani'." She chuckled, and added, "Why would I be here early? We could get called in at any time, you know. Besides, this is the first official game I've really gotten the chance to watch. I have to admit, though, I'm more used to being on the field already. All through grade school I started every football and cricket match I was ever in."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
"You don't have to be rude you know."
"Oh it's not rude. It's true, and truth hurts."
"Oh chill, you are making her cry."
"I-I'm not crying! Not b-because of her!"

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: (Location Here)
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Shayna: She needs to cheer for her family...
                                                      Sapphire: I want to go back into my dorm
                                                      Raph: What is wrong with them
                                                      Celaena: Why must she be so mean...
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Each other

Shayna was watching the seekers. From here she could see they were both looking very hard for the golden ball. But neither were successful. The seeker was looking as well and soon spotted the glinting gold of the snitch and smiled. They were so close yet so far. That was until someone came over towards them and she looked up. He was addressing Raph and Laena.

Sapphire was trying to pay attention to the game. But she just couldn't keep herself from hoping that the beaters on her house team would miss the chasers. If Celaena had to go into the game, she wasn't sure what she would do if one of them hit the girl. They would be in for her wrath. She could already feel herself glowering at the idea of one of the upper classmen even AIMING at her sister. Whether they hated each other or not. That was when she noticed that the gryffindor that had spoken to her at the station was the Lion's keeper. She was sort of shocked, but then... Not really.

Raph looked up as a first year came over. He waited for the girl to answer first. "Oh... H-hello. Everything is fine... Elijah right? Thanks, just sisterly problems. I really appreciate it though. Do you happen to know if Cathy is around? No offense Raph, but I don't really want to be near family." The blonde said standing when the white haired male came over. She had noticed that the boy was friends with her friend Cathy, so maybe the male knew if she was there? That would be better than sitting with her cousins. She smiled. Very thankful he had wanted to even ask if she was okay.

When you are as different as they are, you know you are family.

Snow Children front and Center!

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:53 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: Weekend-First Game of the Year (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)
In Company of: Danica Stewart
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform (Hopefully Unnecessary)

Hmm... guess she doesn't have Alex's habits about punctuality.

"Some people aren't punctual by nature," Veronica said with a shrug. "You also might regret having a nickname, some people outgrow their's. If you pay attention you'll notice that I get called 'Ronna' by most of your upperclassmen. Anyways, I'm not criticizing your punctuality, I grew up with that sort of thing stressed as important. Actually, I was kind of used to the whole arrive early and stay late mentality."

She smiled leaning forward watching the game, "I actually didn't play any formal sports in grade school beyond the arranged games in recess class. It was a small town I lived in... not a lot to chose from. I suppose, one of my Dad's coworkers did teach me some basic boxing and a few self defense techniques when I was younger. I did take up boxing formally this summer when I moved to London-more options of things to do in London than Hawkinge."

"Seriously? Slytherin has the quaffle, now," She sighed before asking bluntly, "So, let me guess, muggle-born? I used to think that that good skills in muggle sports would translate easily to quidditch, but that isn't really the case. I have a friend who apparently is really good at football, but hadn't had the best luck with quidditch. Then again, I've always practiced in batting cages usually over the summer for quidditch try-outs, and that works pretty good for me as a beater."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{OCC: Free for anyone to interact with.}

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________________________________________________________________
                        иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

He gave an impish sort of smile and gave a subtle shake of his shoulders; his eyes always darted every once in a while back to the game (just in case) but for the most part singled out her voice amongst the crowd. His chuckle was genuine, this Hufflepuff girl had to be the complete opposite of his step-sister. It was hard for him to be cynical, at one point, he tried actually scrunched up his nose trying to decide if she was just teasing him—or setting him up to be—but realized it all had to be genuine. The smile on her face had to be proof enough of that, right? ”Well, Axe isn't what I'd want to tell the professor's, right? I expect they'd want to be all 'proper',” he waved his hand in exaggeration. ”But, don't you think so many different names would get confusing?” He shrugged. ”I'll just call you Cathy, but one of these days I might call you Cat. I've always wanted a friend named Cat. ” his nod was matter-of-fact.

He'd caught her pause on the quidditch field and followed her vision across the field. The Gryffindor beater had his bludger deflected, and the Slytherin's caught the quaffle and proceeded down the field. He sighed. If he'd known that his step-sister had tried out, he would've brought something green. Now all he has is his ruby lion flag and not a single person that he actually knew on his house team. ”Oh, it's a bloody wicked sport—but it's a lot more fun to watch for some people—apparently not my step-sister, she's that tiny green dot over there.” With squinted eyes, he leaned in close to Cathy (it was just easier to get the vantage point, in his opinion) and pointed to the first year chaser in green. ”I...kind'a know what you mean, my da's a muggle and my mum never liked to talk about her bein' a witch, I didn't really know anything about magic, but then he married Cami's mom, and it didn't take me long to learn... Your brother must be one of them quiet types, huh? I have one of those too, he goes to Durmstrang though.

“See, those evil little buggers you're talking about are bludgers, it's the beaters jobs to defend their teammates from 'em and try and knock the other opponents off their broom. That red ball that everyone is trying to steal is the quaffle, that's like a football, and the chasers want possession of it so they can make it to the hoops and score. Weird thing is, every score is ten points, but that golden little snitch you might've seen at the start of the game, is worth one hundred and fifty—it's hella' hard to catch, and the seekers have to look all around the field to find it. It's near impossible for a team to win without that snitch, but it happens a lot in international tournaments, games can even last ages if the seekers don't catch the snitch.”
                      Axel always had a certain flair for dramatization and theatrics. "I heard advanced flying supposed to teach you how to play if you're interested."

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
First Year, Gryffindor
11 years old Ψ 4'9" Ψ 86lbs Ψ halfblood
Quidditch Stands, with Cathy
Dressed in: gryffindor robes
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:02 pm
[]User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani shrugged, and replied, "I don't mind. The only people who use my full first name are my Aunt Arabella, and my parents, and with them it's only when I'm in trouble. Yeah, I'm fully Muggle-born; the only witch I know of in the family is my aunt, and I live with her now."

She'll add, when Veronica mentions sports, "I think they do translate okay. Maybe not some of the skills, but the important stuff does. We're a team, we win or lose on how well we work together. No matter, what we depend on each other. Kinda like what the Head of House told us before the Sorting: your team is like your family."

"You said the Upperclassmen call you 'Ronna', is that what you want to be called?"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image
Cathy or Cate
Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff

I am a first year.
My directions say I am... {Quidditch Stands A and Axel Roach}

User Image

"I'm fairly good at Latin, French, and I practice Mandarin all the time when I'm back home in London," She said with a smile, "I'm good with languages and words and such, I figure keeping track of all those different names isn't all that hard, considering. And I like 'Cat'. I'm a cat person, I actually got a pet cat I call Meimei who I came to school with. She's cute. Get's along great with my Dad's cats back home, too, unlike my brother's owl who Tara and Tristan hate with an obvious passion. Dad says Tara and Tristan are my brother and my older siblings and that one of the big influencing reasons he married Mum was because they got attached to her."

She smiled and said "As for my human brother, I think 'over-analytical' or 'logical' and 'anti-social by nature' better describes my brother. He's not particularly quiet, though he generally prefers books to people, and compared to me he's quiet." She frowned and said waving her hands almost as if she was embarrassed by her own words, "Oh my God, that sounds so mean. No, I mean my brother is great, he just has his quirks like anyone else. He actually was the one who helped prepare me to get ready for Hogwarts-though Mum or I guess even Dad to some degree could. Dad's family is all magical and Mum is a witch so they both could have done the same. My brother volunteered to be the one to take me to Diagon Alley and explain anything to me. Like I said, my brother is pretty great in his own way." She nodded, seeming a bit relieved after clarifying her previous statement.

Smiling, she listened to Axel's description of the sport. It was surprisingly clear and concise explanation. And, his step-sister was even playing, which was pretty awesome. Focusing on the dot she recognized the girl-Cami, he had called her-as one of the girls from their year. Smiling she said, "Maybe I'll try out next year. My brother would go ballistic if he found out, but he never goes to any of the games, and it isn't like we're in the same house, so what are the odds of him finding out, anyways? It looks like a lot of fun... I mean those bludgers look kind of scary, but I mean if they couldn't fix you up right after from a game, I wouldn't think they'd let us play the sport, right?"

"And I can root on your step-sister," She added with a smile. "I didn't know what team to root for, but my Mum was a Slytherin and it was mentioned that everyone in both of our direct lines, except my Dad's mum and him and I guess me, too, who went to Hogwarts was a Slytherin." She glanced down at her twill skirt and blazer she wore and added with a chuckle, "Besides, now that I look at the gray in this it does have the slightest hint of green... I guess I sort of am wearing Slytherin colors even."

Essy ze Ninja

{ }

I will love that life

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games