Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Team Posted! [[Oct-Dec 23]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

BROKE MY HEART ON THE ROAD
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S̷E̷W̷I̷N̷G̷ ̷T̷H̷E̷ ̷P̷I̷E̷C̷E̷S̷ ̷B̷A̷C̷K̷ ̷O̷N̷ •.••}
                                  █▌█▌WALKING GETS TO BORING WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO FLY !

Won't confess all my sins!
                                                                            You can bet I'll try it!
                                                                            But you can't always win!

IWONTCRY I'MTOYOUNGTODIE IFYOU'REGONNAQUITME

ςยรє เ'๓ ﻮұקรұ, гє ұ๏ย ς๏๓เภﻮ ฬเҭђ ๓є?

A I N TxxxI TxxxJ U S TxxxT H ExxxW A YxxxL I F ExxxG O E S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxc̷o̷m̷e̷ ̷a̷l̷o̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷t̷h̷e̷ ̷r̷i̷d̷e̷.

He continued to search. He was silent.

Position: Seeker
                                  AC: 13
                                  Modifiers: +3 Spot and Catch
                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                  Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  3/3 Catching up
                                  2/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn kept searching. This was getting really ridiculous.

Position: seeker
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to catching and Spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna was almost there. She was close. She didn't know but she was in the lead of a bunch of seekers. All that had spotted the snitch.

Heading that way! 3/3
                                                              Grab the Snitch -/2

AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 to catch and spot
                                                              Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

There! He spotted it! And Shayna was almost on top of it! Damn it! He sped up.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  1/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:57 pm
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine began to speed up. Not only was Shayna on the snitch, but Cash seemed to have found it as well.

AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: + 4 (spotting the snitch), + 4 (catching the snitch)
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Final Roll: No Roll
                                                Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

quidditch x ooc :: - - -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Outfit, and thinking about _____.
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
First Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn sudenly stopped. What was that? The snitch! She almost squealed when she saw it, but the oldest was there reaching for it and the other two were on the way... She sighed but sped after it anyway

Get there~1/3

Position: seeker
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to catching and Spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: quidditch pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's play
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Team
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna was there! She reached out for it!

Heading that way! 3/3
                                                              Grab the Snitch 1/2

AC: 18
                                                              Modifiers: +8 to catch and spot
                                                              Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ]

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:15 pm
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxthe worst failure is the failure to try.

Third Year | | Thirteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood | | Reserve Seeker

Lexine watched as Shayna missed the snitch. She still had a bit of a chance, Lexine only had to get a bit closer.

Final Roll: No Roll

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:25 am
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

He was getting closer. Shayna had also missed catching the snitch. It looked like it was still in her sights though. All he had to do was get a bit closer and hope she didn't catch it before then.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  2/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:34 am
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine was close enough to attempt a grab at the snitch, so she took her chance and reached out for it.

Final Roll: 12

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
First year|Ravenclaw|11

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin made his way up the pitch quickly, moving at high speeds. Echo had not tried to steal yet, but Benjamin knew that he had to be on his toes and keep his head in the game, because the kid could be anywhere. Echo was easily a better flyer than the first year; so he expected to be caught.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Position: Chaser
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 (Stealing Quaffle) +2 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [x] [x] [x]  
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:13 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo took another swing at the bludger, hoping to extend his already good streak. He knew that he had to focus on his own tryout, just for the practice, and just to prepare for the season. He had zero competition, but he was enjoying himself at the time. He was even the most seasoned 'beater' on the team. Well, at the position at least, not in years. Gypsy was the most seasoned in general.

He found the single bludger again and swung at it, wondering if he could make another good connection with it. He smiled as he made another pretty much perfect connection and smacked the target. So far, he had an eighty percent hit rate, which was the best he's ever done. Maybe his practice really was starting to payoff.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +4 (hitting and blocking bludger) -1
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Roll: 17
Final Roll #: 20
Lives: [x] [x] [-_-]  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:32 am
x
x
x

User Image

x

She missed, but tried once again for the snitch.

Final Roll: 5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:49 am
User Image

User Image

You can bet I'll try it!

He was so damn close. He had to be able to do this. He needed it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                  19+ to spot
                                  22+ to catch
                                  3/3 Catching up
                                  -/2 Attempts
                                  0-0

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

stitchkin babe rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:22 am
x
x
x

User Image

x

Lexine missed the snitch again, then lost it. She began looking around again.

Final Roll: 21

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games