Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Determined
                                                              Thinking : Ahhhhhh
                                                              Doing : Playing Quidditch
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor team; (Team One- Elli, Jacob and Eun)

His frown changed into a smile when he successfully stole the quaffle away from David. However, not a couple of minutes since he started speeding off to the other side, David had already stolen the red ball away from him again. He huffed, facepalming himself. He slightly leaned his head backwards, swallowing as he followed David again. So far, they only managed to steal from one another. He squinted his eyes, going beside David to steal the quaffle again.

Position: Team One Chaser
                                                              AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +4 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              /3
                                                              Final Roll = 21

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Yesh, okay~

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Xavier let out a sigh of relief as he managed to steal the quaffle from David again. Now, this is his chance. He spun around and sped off to the opposite direction. He gained as much speed as possible, his smile widely seen. Ahh how he loved Quidditch. Determination vs determination. That is the thing he really loved about the game.

1/3
                                                              Final Roll =

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Gonna sleep for a while. I'll be back later o3o

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

Quidditch was a great game win or lose it was fun. David was glad that he had the game in common with his best friend. Even his girl friend enjoyed Quidditch. Speaking of her how was she doing at her try-out he wondered. Well he would find out eventually he was sure. They would probably talk about it later on. Flying after Xavier David flew above him and tried to swoop down and steal the quaffle back.

With: Gryffindor Team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: I'm off to bed I'll post at the Gryffindor table tomorrow IceGreyWolf.
0/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 10)
Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +1 experience played, +1 class
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:52 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Xavier and his broom zipped past the skies, a red ball tucked under his arm as he protected it dearly. David managed to tap the ball away, but the brunette managed to retrieve it. He breathed, relief rising up as he wiped the sweat from his face. " That was a close one, mate, " he grinned, giving off a wave. He continued to lean forward, his Firebolt II mustering the most speed that it can. Just a little bit more. But of course, knowing David, he will attempt to nab the ball away from him again. He has one last chance to stop Xavier into shooting the ball against Minn. Xavier bit his lip, unsure of what to do.

2/3
                                                              Final Roll =

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: I shall sleeps now o3o

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 am
User Image

David was so close to getting the quaffle from Xavier. "No kidding nice safe by the way." he told his pal. Letting the air whip by him as he straightened his broom out so his path was underneath his friend David thought his plan of attack as they got closer to the goals. Coming back up to Xavier's level he came up beside him and tried to get the quaffle back. This would probably be his last chance to take it back before Minn was shot at.

OOC: I'm off to bed I'll post at the Gryffindor table tomorrow IceGreyWolf.
0/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:00 am
User Image

David smiled as he stole the quaffle from Xavier. If only they could be luck twice in a row when avoiding steals. Sadly they weren't that luck the only luck they had was stealing like crazy from each other. "Sorry there pal I was kind of hoping I'd miss there." he told him as he went back around to head for the goal.

OOC: 1/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 am
User Image
User Image

Keith flew after a bludger and went to hit it, aiming it at David. "Go!" he said as he swung the bat.

Position: Beater
AC: 10 + 2 (3 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 16
Modifiers: +2
Aiming at: David
Final Roll: 8
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Eun flew around, his eyes scanning for the snitch. "Come on." He said softly as he flew around.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 15
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying)
Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 9
Post Number:

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

kiska166 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron's eyes widened when he witnessed what Tevye had done. One hit?! It only took one of Tevye's hits to knock Jacob unconscious? While other students rushed down to help the keeper, Cameron stayed on his broom in the air. He decided it would be best not to get in the way of those who actually knew what they should do. After a moment, Remy called to the beaters and told them not to aim at Minn. Wasn't planning on it, anyway, he thought before shooting at glare towards Keith. That was when he realized that not only had he missed the boy, but a bludger was flying straight at him. However, it was had been too late and the ball smashed into his side. "Ow, bloody hell!" he shouted through gritted teeth. "I'll get you for that, Alvern!" he yelled before aiming another bludger at Keith.

Armour Class: +16
Aiming At: Keith Alvern
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 13
People Hit: 0
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image

David veered out of the way of Keith's bludger. He really didn't want to get hit again after last year. Not that it would be the worst thing for him but it really wouldn't be that great. Though he knew that Keith wouldn't be happy about missing. After all he was a great quidditch player that could take out everyone on the field. Sure he would just have to quite dreaming.

OOC: 2/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 10)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Romy gave a small smirk when the glint of gold flashed before his eyes. The Snitch. It was right there. Flying faster, the teen chased after the tiny winged sphere, determined to win.

{Wearing}
{In my notes I write:}

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Spot, +6 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 1/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll: 20
Roll Number: 14
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]  
IceGrayWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

He was so close! But yet again, David managed to swipe the ball away from him. He just chuckled all the frustration, and sped up to David, who was already near the unguarded goal posts. Wait, how did he get there so fast? Xavier tightened his grip on his broom and sped off towards David. " Ya know, mate? You will certainly be the one who'll get that last Chaser spot. I mean, you never let me go, " he smiled at him as he reached out for the quaffle.

/3
                                                              Final Roll = 7

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image

"I just like giving you a challenge." David told him. Noticing Xavier trying to steal the quaffle he veered to the side making him miss the opportunity to take it from him. Speeding down to field David approached the goal. Before anyone had a chance to try anything he fired the quaffle towards the goal and watched it go in the unguarded hoop.

OOC: 3/3 posts
Team Two score (0 - 20)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eun still had not sighted the snitch. "Come on." He said softly as he flew around looking for the Snitch.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 15
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying)
Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 15
Post Number:

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith saw Cameron hit another bludger at him, and dodged it with ease. "No you don't!" he said as he swung his bat trying to hit Cameron again.

Position: Beater
AC: 10 + 2 (3 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 16
Modifiers: +2
Aiming at: Cameron
Final Roll: 5
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games