Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:12 pm

*She closes her laptop, removing the flash drive and tucking it in her shoe. With Ghost practicing mirror tricks, she closes her eyes to get some rest.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:17 pm

*yawning, she quickly tosses her purchases back in the bags so she can breeze by and grab them on the way out. Making sure everything was packed and ready to go by the door, she changes her clothes and climbs into bed, hoping against hope that she can gain access to a few more throwaways between now and Venice. Checking her glock, she replaces it under her pillow and lays back, staring at the ceiling, mind flooded with thoughts of Flame and the boys, L and dame*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 pm

((Ack 4 hours in to a nine and half hour flight... Icy's gonna end up in Venice with me and then I'll never find her crying ))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 pm

{{ rofl LMAO! Brat I didn't know you were keeping real time hon. We've been kinda making our own time schedules and all.}}

{{too lazy to change avi, so let's pretend he's naked for the time being}}

-shifting in a deep sleep, the fragrant aroma of apples invade his dreams. Soon dame is at the forefront of his mind, sporting the pair of black thigh high stockings he'd gotten her for her birthday anonymously, with black spike heeled stilettos and nothinng else, strutting his favorite walk. Smiling, the scent becomes stronger, almost as if it was so close it was tangible.

Starting to get confused, his brow furrows, and he begins to stir, the scent getting stronger and stronger. He soon realizes he's not alone in his room and wakes up fully to find dame sitting on the couch. Rubbing his hand down his face hard, he groans, hoping she hadn't seen him smiling like a chesire cat in his sleep. Sitting up, the sheet slips to the floor while he stretches, forgetting that he was naked-

So, no luck in finding her eh?

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 pm

((Good, I was about to fast forward the clocks, Bratty is getting tired of being on this damn plane.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 am

dame jumps slightly when she hears him groan, and tries to shimmy faster out of her under camisole, gonk redface stressed Dammit! She knows she should have just dealt with being a little warm. dame really hopes it's too dark for him to see her compromising position. stare stressed Hoping and praying she is far back enough on the dark couch for him to see, she slips the cami out from under her other shirt and stuffs it into a pocket then stands up, stretching. " stare No, I had abso-" eek stare she finally looks at him and notices he is naked. " stare Do you always sleep naked while in the hospital, Flame?" She stalks over to his bedside and leans over, snatching up the sheet and throwing it over him. "Geez, cover that stuff up. rolleyes " She then mentally facepalms, realising if she can see him so clearly, he probably saw her. stressed sweatdrop stare

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:13 am

*Brat's startled from her rest by the beeping on her phone. She looks at the number, not recognizing it and smiles.* About time he got there. *She reads the text.*

Kat's text to Brat
Brat, last I heard, Icy was in Lugano, and was then going to head to Italy. Will keep you in the loop. Katana

Oh Flip... doesn't give me much time. *She checks her watch, then signals the crew.* How much longer to Venice? *As he goes to check, she sends a message to Kat.*

Brat's text to Kat
If she contacts you, tell her to stay put please. I'll need a hotel name, too. She can call me on this phone.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 am

-smirking, he simply tosses the sheet back off, standing up and padding across the room to where his clothes were-

twisted I sleep naked. Period. And do you always shower and undress in other folks hospital room? twisted If you're so hot, you could always turn the air on. wink

-getting dressed, he keeps his back towards her, talking over his shoulder-

And besides, as I recall, this is my room, so I should be able to sleep however I so chose. Now, as you were saying about the hunt for Icy?

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:27 am

She crosses her arms over her chest and stares off to the side, muttering, " stare Not like you didn't enjoy the free show. Funny, I sleep in short boxers and a little lacy cami. twisted And I already explained why I showered in your room! stressed So it IS your room, and after this little conversation, I'll be taking over Icy's."

She huffs and continues staring to the side, stare "ANYway," she takes a quick peek at him, flush creeping up her chest, "It wasn't much of a hunt. stare I wasn't trained in tracking, especially through a city. I lost her cold. I have no idea where she's at."

Her eyes roam over his back, even with the bandages, it's damn fi- stressed HEAD IN THE GAME, DAME! scream she scolds herself mentally. She starts to take a step toward him but thinks better of it and hops up onto his bed, swinging her feet slighty, "You know her best, do you have anything that could help me?" dame starts picking at some lint on his fitted sheet.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 am

*Her phone beeps and she looks at the next message.*

Kat's text to Brat
I'll try my best, but if she's using throwaways, I can't guarantee she'll get the message.

Feck! *The crew member looks at her as she swears softly, then answers her earlier question, telling her they'll arrive within the 1/2 hour.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:43 am

-chuckling at her tone, he finishes dressing and goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth. A few minutes later, he appears in the doorway and leans against the doorjamb looking at dame-

And just what makes you think I'll help you all capture her? Damn, I may be a lot of things, but traitor and turncoat ain't none of them. stare And before you give me some hoity toity girlscout speech, rolleyes it doesn't matter your reasons for going after her, I'm more concerned about L's reasons. I don't trust that b***h to the tip of my nose, and that's still too far. stare

-just then, his stomach grumbles, making him realize he hadn't eaten since he'd been there. Walking over to the bed, he stands in front of dame and leans over, looking as if he's about to kiss her. Instead, he reaches past her and presses the call button to the nurses desk-

Do you guys plan on feeding me anytime during my stay or am I to starve? Hell, if you tell me where the cafeteria is, I'll go feed my damn self. stressed

Oh my! I'm sorry sir! We'll have something to you in just a few!

-standing back up straight, he grins at dame and walks over to the couch and takes a seat, secretly reveling in the heady scent her hair was giving off-
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:50 am

((kiss her! KISS HER!!!! KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS HEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd rofl ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:53 am

((*Puts on her Jamaican Crab voice and sings:* Go on and kiss the girl.))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:57 am

dame's breath hitches in her throat and her body tenses as he comes too close for comfort. Her breathing becomes shallower and the flush creeps a little farther up her chest, reaching her neck. stressed Dammit, Flame! She inhales sharply, getting a good whiff of whatever it is he uses and her eyes roll back in her head. She crosses her arms over her lap and digs her fingers into the bend of her arm, turning her head to the side to get out of his way. Damn that man. stressed He did that on purpose! Thoughts interrupted as she feels his hot breath on the nape of her neck. Oh Jesus... redface

She is very much relieved when he moves away from her. dame jumps off the bed and is suddenly dizzy, she grabs onto the bed to steady herself. What the hell, yo? She mentally does a run through of all her facilities to figure out what caused this and then smacks herself on the forehead. The last time she ate a meal was right before the mission. She really must be stressed. dame never goes without eating. And that woman can EAT.

dame pushes the nurse's call button, "Make that food a double!" She doesn't wait for an answer and goes to sit at the opposite end of the couch from Flame, one foot flat on the tile and the other leg bent on the couch so she can face him better, "Well then, Mister High and Mighty, what do you suggest I do?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:58 am

(( rofl Ya'll ain't even right! stressed rofl rofl rofl heart ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games