Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm
"You have moved up in world, my son." Bomani's father said with a laugh, clapping a hand to Bomani's arm. Bomani couldn't help but blush a little bit, looking over at Chione with a smile.
"What can I say, father. She is beautiful, and absolutely perfect. The only one for me." he said sincerely. The whole conversation had been done in Egyptian, so Chione could understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 pm
((Have to go out for a bit to eat dinner.))

Chione smiled back at Bomani, her blush deepening slightly. "And you are my other half." She said softly, bringing his hand up to her heart for emphasis. Even if they were in the presence of others, she felt that she didn't have to hide her love for him here.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:06 pm
"How touching." Bomani's cousin said in Bomani's native language, sitting across from him. Bomani gave him a look which only made his cousin laugh. "You are homeless now, you say?" Hondo asked Chione.

[Where do you live? Cos it's past midnight here XD]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 pm
((lol, I'm just going to tell you on the other side of the continent. I just ate dinner a bit late. ^^))

Despite Bomani's cousin's comment, Chione kept her attention focused mainly on his father. "Yes, it seems so..." She replied. Moving closer to Bomani she shifted her position in the sand into a more comfortable position.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 pm
Seeing her scoot closer, Bomani's arm automatically slid around Chione's waist, and he held her close to him. His father nodded, then looked back at a series of tents being pitched near some camels and caravans.
"You could travel with us." Hondo offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:04 pm
Chione looked from his father to Bomani, an uncertain look on her face, before returning to his father. "Well, I personally wouldn't mind, and am grateful for the invitation. But..." She turned her gaze to her lover. "Would you like to return to the nomadic way of life?" She remembered him speaking of settling down, and wouldn't mind that either. So, she didn't want to speak for the both of them without knowing his opinion of this arrangement.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:09 pm
[I'm off. By the way I'm going on vacation Thursday so tomorrow's the last day I'll be able to post for about 10 days.]
-----
Bomani had to think about it for a moment...did he want to return?
"Well...on one side, we live as I lived before coming to the palace...it would take some adjustments, but you'd get used to it." he said quietly to Chione, looking into her eyes.
"On the other...we go to the nearby village and wait...for help that might not come. And all that will happen is you will be forced into marriage, and I will be punished..." he gave a small smile at his next statement.
"I want to go. But I'm used to this way of life. It's up to you to decide." he said, his mind thinking of all they could do now that she was free of her status as princess. They could bed, and he didn't have to pull out this time...he could marry her and have a child, a family of his own...the thought made him smile wider.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm
((Alright. ^^))

Chione took all he said into consideration, weighing that with the situation they were in. They knew nothing of what was going on, and all that they could be certain of was that it was not wise to return. "Well...I think we can travel with them." She decided, looking up from the sand. "We can gather information on what is going on back at the palace at nearby villages and cities, should we pass by. And," she placed a hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes, "you won't be punished." The princess didn't quite understand why Bomani would think that he would be punished, but decided not to ask at the moment since they were focused on their situation.
"I think I will be able to adapt, as long as you are still with me." She said with a smile, tapping him on the nose.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 am
Bomani smiled. "And the best part is...now, we can maybe get married." he said with a bright smile. "Alright. We'll go with them." he said, leaning over to give her a quick but loving kiss on the lips, then he turned to his father.
"We'll go with you." he said. His father smiled. "Excellent! Now, you two should get some sleep. Come, we have room in tent over there." he said, standing up. Bomani stood up and held out his hand to Chione.
"Oh...I forgot to mention...that modesty doesn't really apply here...there's not a lot of privacy, and tents are often shared between a few people." he explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:22 pm
Chione was almost taken away by the thought of being married to him, enjoying the short kiss while it lasted. Taking the hand he offered she stood up. "Well...I can see why that is so..." She said, knowing that the people here carried only what they needed and that it was more efficient to share tents. "I don't really mind."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 pm
Bomani smiled, leading her over to the tent his father indicated. His father and cousin used the tent, and there was room enough for Bomani and Chione.
"I say we simply get some sleep...I'm exhausted." he said softly.

[Dunno if I mentioned but I'm gunna be on vacation for 10 days starting tomorrow, so no more RPing for me till I'm back.]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:43 pm
((You did, and that's ok with me. ^^))

"Me too." Chione sighed, looking around not knowing exactly where to lie down. She then remembered Bomani talking about his family, including the little brother he had. Then, she wondered where he was, or Bomani's mother. However, he was tired, and so she kept these thoughts to herself, deciding to have her questions answered in the morning.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:50 pm
Bomani took Chione's hand and led her over to a small bed on the ground. It wasn't luxurious, just a straw mat with a blanket and pillow, but it was a bed. He lay down slowly, and motioned for her to join him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 pm
Lying down next to him Chione sighed, moving close to him just as she did before. "I love you." She whispered, kissing him on the cheek before placing her head down on the pillow. The princess felt a little uncomfortable, but she figured that she would get used to it. With that she drifted to sleep, tired from the day's events.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 pm
"I love you too." Bomani whispered back. He put his arm around her midriff, his hand resting on her stomach, and soon he too drifted off into a peaceful sleep...dreaming of seeing his Chione in a wedding dress, being married to him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games