Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 pm
"Not at all." Iago assured her, smiling. "You are strong, but I think I'm a little bit stronger...for example, I can pick you right up into my arms without much effort." he pointed out.
"Seriously though, I am fine." he added.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:39 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

So he was strong huh? Evie smiled mischeviously at him and pursed her lips.

"So in which sense are you strong? Physically strong? Or," Evie lifted herself up slightly to look into his eyes and started to unbutton the top few buttons to his shirt. Evie kissed his cheek then moved to his neck and spent more time kissing a trail down his exposed chest.

"Can you resist me?" Evie finished, kissing him again over his heart.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:44 pm
"Physically strong, yes." Iago admitted. He grinned as she began up unbutton his shirt and kiss at his chest. "Right now I still could resist you..." he looked over her bare body. "But you're so unbelievably beautiful, I don't know if I can resist." he admitted.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned, wondering if he could really resist her the way things were currently. She was completely exposed to him and well...maybe she should try harder to get him to react just so in the future. Evie sighed and laid her head on his warm chest, it felt good to just lay there against him.

"I see..." she replied simply, closing her eyes and relishing the warmth that radiated from him.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:52 pm
"Giving up, or just going to try later?" Iago asked, putting his hand on her head as she rested against him. He kissed her on the forehead and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head at his question.

"Giving up. It's so hard to be sexually appealing." Evie grimaced and closed her eyes again to rest them again. There wasn't much to say after that, she just lat there as Iago kissed her forehead and press her head against his chest.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:02 pm
"I had just been teasing you, Evie." Iago said, laughing softly. "I find you very sexually appealing...so much so..." his face flushed a little. "Did I not tell you about one of my fantasies about you, involving the forge?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:06 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie lifted her head up suddenly and eyed Iago with an intense curiosity.

"Fantasy?" Evie repeated, noting the blush on his cheeks. "Iago...you're blushing. Now you MUST tell me." Evie grinned, hoping he would continue on and not leave her curious as she was.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 am
Iago chuckled sheepishly. "Alright...well..." he looked away for a moment, then back at her. "Every now and again when I went to your forge, there would be something there that attracted me, physically...sometimes it was seeing you sweat a little, other times you had a bit of a seductive sway to your hips." his face flushed a little more as he continued.
"And one fantasy I had...involved walking quietly up behind you while you worked, and though you would try and fight it for a little bit, you would succumb to me, and I would take you right there, in your forge." he said, his face flushing even more as he finished.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:08 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him while he spoke of his fantasy about her and her forge. She never knew he harboured those thoughts about her...now she did and that intrigued her. Evie kissed him upon the cheek, feeling a stronger heat eminating from him that made her smile.

"You're blushing Iago." Evie pointed out with a smile, her hand caressed his cheek as she spoke.

"So you wanted to take me in the forge? Why there?" Evie wondered, her hand still upon his cheek was much cooler than him in comparison.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:12 am
"I think it was a combination of factors...like the fact we would be technically in public, so the thrill of the possibility of being caught was...interesting." Iago admitted. "But mostly, it was because this fantasy took place before I knew you loved me, or I told you. I think it's the fact that I made you admit to your love by doing something like that...like walking up behind you and hugging you around the waist, and though you'd fight for a little moment, there was that moment where you realized how good it felt, and gave in."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:21 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"So in part...you wanted me to succumb to your natural charm, you wrapping your arms around me and having me give in," Evie started and then,"So that you could make love to me in public? That's...different." Evie giggled and gently stroked his cheek with the back of her hand. She kissed him again on the cheek and smiled, her head shaking.

"I didn't think you would think about things like that. Have you fantasized about anything else?" Evie winked at him, finding this new side to her Iago rather fascinating.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:25 am
Iago closed his eyes, still flushed. He could see, in his mind's eye, the very same fantasy...walking up behind her...he wraps his arms around her...she gives a bit of a squeak of surprise, then starts to try and get out of his arms, almost shouting at him...and then she stops, and her expression softens, and she rests her head against his chest...he opened his eyes again, the fantasy fading.
"Not many...mostly small variations on that, or other fantasies of being with you...sometimes of us bedding, other times of us simply being together." he said.

[brb]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:33 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled sweetly at Iago who seemed to be gettig redder and redder in the cheeks than she had ever seen him. It was especially endearing the way he spoke of her and how he loved her so much even before they both admitted to the otherthat there were feelings shared between them. She continued to stroke kiss his cheek with a gentle expression.

"Your cheeks are so red my love." Evie grinned, her outstretched finger traced around the bones in his cheek. "You are not the only one who has fantasies darling. You don't have to be embarrassed."

.: lol okay :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 am
"Well, it's not every day I discuss my fantasies with the woman I love...especially one that involved taking her by surprise." Iago explained, smiling a little.
"Oh...so, that would mean you have fantasies about me?" he asked softly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games