Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 pm
((well im going to stop here so that the ones that are not on can post))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 pm
((Okay))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:22 pm
Vivi nodded as she led Ross out so Scarlet could get some rest.
Muraki grabed Ventrua & dragged him out so Scarlet could get some sleep without anybody watching her. "I know you want to stay with her, but wait til she's back up to speed other wise it will be tough for both of you ok?"
(Aww, Muraki is givin' out advise....to his rivel no less lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:27 pm
Ventura moved out of Muraki's grip. " Okay...okay, okay". He said while walking away.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:58 pm
Ross was still in shock from what Rui had said, when Vivi started leading him out. He went with out a fuss. But once out of the room. He leaned against the wall next to the door and slid down to be sitting on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:09 pm
Vivi got by Ross & hugged him, she hated to see him like this. She hugged him closer, while silently crying on his shoulder.
Muraki cocked an eyebrow at Ventura, "Heh? Well, then let's just see how this pans out." 'I will win her heart no matter what!' he thought.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:15 pm
Ross sat looking at the wall opposite him, as though it would give him the answer to some riddle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 pm
Vivi stayed that way as Ross was staring at the wall, a few tears falling on his shoulder.
Muraki looked at Ventura, then a wall while flexing his wings, which was a bad habbit when he was thinking of things. Because he almost hit Ventura with one.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 pm
( pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate bored lol)

Ross closed his eyes, and leaned his head back against the wall.

Erika walked through the halls to the one just outside Scarlets room. She'd gone back to the rebel base, when she came back, she heard news that the lady Scarlet wasn't well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:08 pm
(LOL you can pm me if ya want I'm a little bored too)
Vivi began to rub his shoulder trying to comfert him.
Muraki still was thinking & started to pase the floor while moving his wings unfortatly he hit Vivi with one, "Oops sorry, Vi"
"Hey!" Vivi said while eyeing him annoyed, "You know you have a bad habbit of that without hittin' me!"
Muraki rubbed the back of his head. "Meh, sorry *sighs* this whole thing has everyone all riled up" he then went back to pasing while almost hitting Vivi again.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:22 pm
Ross opened one eye when he heard Vivi complaining. He couldn't help but smile as Vivi's own demon hit her with one of his wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:48 pm
Vivi wanted to hit Muraki upside the head so he would stop that, "Muraki, if you don't stop it you'll be unconscious!!!!!!! on the floor!!!!!!" she was annoyed at him.
Muraki stopped in midstep as she threatned him. "Uh, maybe I should stand over there" he backed away & stood by Ventura.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:53 pm
Ross closed his eyes and chuckled. "you two are like an old married couple." He smiled and slid down the wall slightly, so there was a gap between his lower back and the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 am
Vivi cocked an eyebrow at Ross.
Muraki looked at Ross, "Yeah, right you're the one who sleeps with her at night." he pointed out.
Vivi twiched at it, "And that's why you won't get a girlfriend!!!!!!!"
Muraki did this at her * stare * He then muttered, "Ok, sorry geez...don't hassle me lady"
Vivi shot him a quick glare then leaned back against the wall & let her head fall back on the wall with a small thud.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:56 am
Ross grinned. "more than you can do." his eyes were still closed and he appeared relaxed for the first time in ages, it was also the most he had said in ages.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games