Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxOback BaramaxXx

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 am
Name:Anna
Appearance:User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 am
Anna stood in front of the door of the orphanage. Her bag on her back. "Time to see my brothers,though im not sure if they'll recognize me." She said sighing and slowly walking into the orphanage walking towards her dorm she went in and looked at the two bunk beds and another bed beside it. She threw the bag on the stray bed and walked out to the hall and looked for two blond boys. She found them just around the corner and walked up to them. She crouched down to their hight and said "hi." She smiled very brightly at the boys. "h-h-hi..." Nicky said softly,but still shyly. Then he hid behind his brother. "who are you!? What do you want!? Dont dare lay a finger on Nicky!" He said angrily and growled at the girl. "you dont recognize me..cant belive you cant remember your sister,oh well i dont blame you,you where very young when i left home." "s-s-s-sister?" He said going out of hiding and came towards her and stared at her. "eh? Huh WHAAT!? we dont have a sister dont be ridiculous!" Ricky said angrily and looked at the girl,he came closer,small memories of her flashing by. Nicky and Ricky where stunned. Then Anna hugged her brothers and said happily. "by the way,we're roommates!" Then she dragged them over to the room. "lets cach up properly shall we?" She said very happily,then she dragged them through the door and sat down on her bed.
"first off i want your names!" She said happily. "i-i-i-im N-n-Nicky." He murmured shyly."And im Ricky!!" He said hyperly."ok got the names down,Oh right right im Anna. Come here you two." She said as they walked up to her. "sit down next to me." So they did. Then she hugged them both."i-im so glad i found you two!" She said sobbing a bit and tears falling from her eyes.
"w-w-whats w-wrong s-sis?" "wait we have a sister. HOW!?" He asked curiously "shut up!" He said and hugged his sister. "ok ok.."
He said hugging her. "im so happy to finally meet you two! ive been looking for you ever since,ever since the war took our parents lives.." Riky and Nicky sniffled and didnt say a thing.  

xXxOback BaramaxXx

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:25 pm
"nobodies hurting anybody." Shadow said as he looked out the kitchen door and see Ricky and Nicky. "Why don't you two eat dinner with me and Akane." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 am
then a girl walked in she said " ummm hello " the girl looked really shy though  

XxX-iRaWr2-xXx

2,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Beta Critic 0

LunaGrimrose

Unbeatable Gatekeeper

22,025 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:54 pm
Name: Shina
Aparrance: User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:25 pm
Name:Ami

aparrance:
User Image status surprised rphan

II princess panda II

NekoLover1994

2,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:43 pm
Akane tilted her head as she smiled and looked at the boy's," I won't hurt you. I'm just very... energetic and am harmless if you know me." She stood as she saw their sister come in and she smiled waving to the sister pausing in the middle as she saw they were upset and a slight smile came on to her face," I'm glad you guys found each other again." She said as she walked up to them and leaned on the wall," Now why don't you come eat something?" She held her hand out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:20 pm
name: Ami, Risa and Kina

NekoLover1994

2,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

NekoLover1994

2,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 pm
Ami, her red hair bouncing, ran in as she stopped," Where is big sister!?"

Risa walked in as well as she stopped and her hand was raised as she waved to the people even though she didn't know them," Hello all!" She annouced loudly as she looked at Ami and pulled her close with one arm.

Kina walked in," Risa you're so loud..." She said quietly as she was pulled up to the middle of the two and held as she looked like she was shy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:23 pm
"Hello, are you three new?"Shadow asked as he looked out the kitchen doorway.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

NekoLover1994

2,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:44 am
Ami nodded and pulled Kina up with her," Yes! We are new and Risa wants some food." She said as Risa giggled as she ran up and jumped on to Ami's back.

Kina stepped to the side her blonde hair and ears down as she looked up at Shadow shyly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:20 pm
"Well you three come in time. I just made dinner." Shadow said as he made there plates. "It's not anything fancy, but it will do for tonight. tomorrow I'll go to town to do some shopping." He said as he handed them their plates.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

NekoLover1994

2,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:54 pm
Kina lightly took the plate as she kept her ears lowered and nodded a thank you.

Ami smiled and took it after dropping Risa with a smile as they sat down and Kina sat down quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm
"Not much of a talker, are you?" Shadow said as he got a plate.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas