Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 pm
Yeah, we did.

Or at least I did. After she posted I did add "No posting!" to prevent future posters.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 pm
I added "do not post" signs to the other classroom titles just in case. Professors, feel free to remove the signs whenever you're alright with students posting in your classroom.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:21 pm
"Hello. I'm Darceline, please call me Darcy, Sinistra," the teacher says. "I'm teaching Astronomy."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:04 pm
Hogwarts Teaching Application
1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
Since late summer '09

2. How many posts have you made?
105, including this one: 106

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
Yes, I was enrolled in a few classes and I did all the homework I could.

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only.
First choice: Potions
Second Choice: Charms

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
Professor's name: Juliet Muse

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
When I spent last term as a student, there weren't a ton of classes available for people to sign up for and some of them weren't active at all. sad

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
Kind of like everyone elses': homework, classwork, a few lessons, different levels for every couple of years. (for example a different potion/charm for every two-three years)

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
Stardust Disaster

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
Pure awesomeness that I am willing to pass onto students.

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
Yes

11.Anything else you would like to add:
Potions and Charms RULE!

Stardust Muse

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:04 pm
Approved for Charms!
Just because there wasn't a Charms class last term (and I think you'll be perfect for it).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:56 pm
User Image

A new teacher, Miss Muse, walked into the room with a map. "Yes I found the place!" she cheers to herself. She overhears someone introduce herself so she does it to. "Hi, I'm Juliet Muse, but I'd rather you call me Juliet or Julie though. Mainly because those two names sound totally awesome compared to something formal like Miss Muse."  

Stardust Muse

cocosam

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image
Kate smiled at the new teacher. "Are you new here too? This is my first time ever in Hogwarts."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:14 pm
Seeing that everyone is chatting, and not wishing to partake due to her terrible shyness, Darcy tries to slink out of the room unnoticed, but bumps into an end table, knocking over and breaking a tea set. "Fiddlesticks!" she exclaims.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:21 pm
Would it be okay for the students in my classroom to post in the color of the level of DADA that they are taking or are they still required to post in their house colors?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image
Juliet smiled a little at the teacher who walked up to her. "Yeah, I am, sort of. I went to Hogwarts a couple years, the rest of the time I was at Mayflower. Why do you ask? Did you go there?"  

Stardust Muse

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:47 pm
Tabby507
Would it be okay for the students in my classroom to post in the color of the level of DADA that they are taking or are they still required to post in their house colors?

As long as it is specifically in your Classroom, and it's easier for you, it's fine.

Teachers are responsible for deducting points from students in their classrooms that don't post in their house colors.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:06 pm
IceeWitch
Approved for Charms!
Just because there wasn't a Charms class last term (and I think you'll be perfect for it).

(( Yes there was. Techpriest taught it both in Fall and Summer. But he's busy with RL now, last I heard, so he probably won't mind. ))  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image
Frumoasa approached Darcy smiling. "Figures the first thing she did is knock something over." She thought to herself. "Hello Darcy, nice to see you again."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:50 pm
Junimaia
IceeWitch
Approved for Charms!

(( Yes there was. Techpriest taught it both in Fall and Summer. But he's busy with RL now, last I heard, so he probably won't mind. ))
(Then why wasn't there a class for him?)

IceeWitch

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:33 pm
(( *ahem* Like I said before. There was.))  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games