Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:54 pm

*Cameron walks up*
Cameron:i got the van fix guys.....Mio
Mio:Cameron
*Mio jumps on top of him*
Mio:im so happy crying
Cameron:nice to see you too Mio
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Emi_Inusuki
Emi looked up blushing "no not at all you have something you have to tell me and for the record all the words i just said i did not want to come out i think my parents made me say it

*He sit next to her, putting his arm around her and pulling her closer to him. he laughs*
"Sure Emi, blame it on the parents! But to be serious here i believe there is something i want to say....im just not quite sure the correct wording for it... Drake...He was wrong"
*he takes her hand and laces his fingers with hers*
"Very wrong"

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:05 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
Emi looked up blushing "no not at all you have something you have to tell me and for the record all the words i just said i did not want to come out i think my parents made me say it

*He sit next to her, putting his arm around her and pulling her closer to him. he laughs*
"Sure Emi, blame it on the parents! But to be serious here i believe there is something i want to say....im just not quite sure the correct wording for it... Drake...He was wrong"
"Very wrong"

Emi blushes "i will blame my parents im never done that before just shout out my feelings like that , what did i see in drake anyway
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"Very wrong"

Emi blushes "i will blame my parents im never done that before just shout out my feelings like that , what did i see in drake anyway

"well Drake will never be able to SEE you again!" *he laughs then stops suddnly*
"that was not funny at all...ANYWAY! lets find Mio shall we!"
*he picks her up and kisses her in her forehead, then teleports to the camp*

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:17 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"Very wrong"

"well Drake will never be able to SEE you again!" *he laughs then stops suddnly*

"if it helps i saw her with her sisters" she couldnt stop blushing

-Drake
Drake walked into his room his father had power and drake had his cell phone "curse that boy he will die if i have anything to say about it"
he had bangagdes over his eyes the hospital would replace his eyes as soon as they could find some untill then he was blind "i have to give him credit though he fought for dog girl, and that is just how he will fail"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"Very wrong"

-Drake
Drake walked into his room his father had power and drake had his cell phone "curse that boy he will die if i have anything to say about it"
he had bangagdes over his eyes the hospital would replace his eyes as soon as they could find some untill then he was blind "i have to give him credit though he fought for dog girl, and that is just how he will fail"

*Kaeden looks around*
"Mio has sisters?! Oh dear that will be interesting!"
*Kaeden bounces Emi in his arms a little*

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:33 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"Very wrong"

"i think so she knows them at least its may be different to cat nekos than to canine nekos to canine nekos all girls are your sisters

-Drake

*Kaeden looks around*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

"i think so she knows them at least its may be different to cat nekos than to canine nekos to canine nekos all girls are your sisters

-Drake

*Kaeden looks around*

"I see, well lets go look for her..."
*he pauses*
"Emi, just wondering, you aren't ticklish right?"

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:46 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

-Drake

*Kaeden looks around*

*he pauses*

umm ticklish im accualy extermly ticklish why
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

-Drake

*Kaeden looks around*

*he pauses*

*He holds her tight, grinning wildly*
"You should have lied to me! i LOVE to tickle people...a lot!
*he begins to tickle her making sure to hold her in both arms so her feet were off the ground*

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:53 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

-Drake

*Kaeden looks around*

*he pauses*

*he begins to tickle her making sure to hold her in both arms so her feet were off the ground*

Emi burst out laughing "this is really random but funny"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

*he pauses*

*He laughs with her*
"i dont know, i felt like being random! besides i need to do something to make your ears and tail pop out!"
*he messes with her hair, kissing her on the top of the head*

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:05 pm

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

*he pauses*

*He laughs with her*
"i dont know, i felt like being random! besides i need to do something to make your ears and tail pop out!"

"anything embarressing for me will do the trick it is when i blush the blood in my face makes my ears react to instinct when the ears pop out the tail pops out just becuause
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

*He laughs with her*

"anything embarressing for me will do the trick it is when i blush the blood in my face makes my ears react to instinct when the ears pop out the tail pops out just becuause

"So i have to make you blush then! well im really good at that arent I, Emi?"
*he grins madly*

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:23 am

kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423
Emi_Inusuki

*He laughs with her*

"So i have to make you blush then! well im really good at that arent I, Emi?"
*he grins madly*

"i should have lied always honest i am
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games