Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 pm

Bradley shrugged. Truth be told he was a little scared but he felt confident now after his father's speech. So he would just have to be brave for the both of them right? Who knew he just threw off his shirt into the corner and slipped under the covers. "Try to get some sleep at least won't you?" Brad asked her seeing her plopped down on the bed.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Sighing she pulled off her pants and slipped under the blankets as well. She yawned a little and let her face fall into the pillow, it was quite comfortable. "I really do hope you're right..."

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Bradley nodded to her as he turned off the light and slowly fell asleep. I hope so too, I sure hope so too. Were his final thoughts as he finally fell asleep.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:11 pm

It took her a bit longer tha Bradley to fall asleep, but she did remember turning to look at him before she did so, and thinking how ironic it was that she was sleeping next to someone who could kill her quite easily. "Good night Bradley," she said before drifting into sleep.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:16 pm

As the alarm blared into his ear Bradley shot up thinking the alarm in the house may have went off, no just his alarm clock. Wait it was only 3 a.m. just a few hours after he had went to bed. Before he could even react to the time he felt something club his head knocking him out. The night went black not letting Bradley know what was happening.

Good Bradley you will be coming with me. The intruder thought quickly grabbing Bradley throwing him over his shoulder. Dropping a note onto the bed and leaving, hopefully before Adelline was functioning. On the note was only one sentence.

Bradley is needed, will return him later.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Her eyes flickered open, it was around 3:30 am and her body had shaken her awake. She sat up feeling a bit dizzy and looked over to see Bradley was not there. A look of shock crossed her face and she lifted the covers to feel how warm they were, perhaps he had gotten up to use the restroom. Then she saw the note.

Feeling a ferocity build inside of her, she got out of the bed, pulled on her pants and quickly made her way down the hall. Once she reached the front door, she was prepared to pull it off the door hinges. "Damnit, I knew we should not have slept!"

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Throwing Bradley into his truck he hopped into the driver's side. Making sure they both were fastened into their seats the person took off his hood. It was Gregory's father Taylor. Of course Bradley didn't know this, he had never met his grandparents. Starting the truck Taylor tore off down the road. First his son mates with some faerie and now his grandson goes for a vampire. This will just make my job harder. Don't they know of the legend? He thought quietly as he stopped in the old house that Gregory and Drake lived in.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 pm

As she made her way through the door someone reached out and grabbed her arm, it took all of her senses to stop herself from tearing him apart. It was Valerian of course. "Are you some sort of stalker? Never mind I don't have time for this." she said pulling away but feeling him tug just as hard back.

"Listen, stop losing your cool or you will end up dead. I know how to track your little friend. So you better pay close attention." he said trying to take charge.

"Who gave you the right to..." she thought for a moment and then nodded realizing that the little time they had for finding him. He could be in trouble. She thought to herself. "Fine, help me."

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Taylor grudgingly pulled Bradley into the house. Slowly he opened the door and set Bradley on a couch. Shutting the door he drove the truck into the backyard just so it was conspicuous. As he walked in he saw Bradley waking up. "Good to see you Bradley. You don't know me but I'm your father's father. Your grandfather." He said sitting down next to him.

"What's going on? I want to go home? I don't even know you." Bradley said sliding away from Taylor.

"I just want to help you. Don't impregnate that Adelline or you will kill both of you. Don't you know of the legend?" Taylor asked seeing Bradley's dumbfound expression. He doesn't know this will be hard.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:37 pm

"Now that you have tasted him, you can find him. He is your fledgling in a way. This is how I find you Adelline, you share my blood. When you bit him and did not kill, some of his esscence remained with you and you are now able to track him down."

She shook her head feeling slightly awkward. "That's all well and good, but how do I use it?"

"Well... follow your senses. You have been acting too human. You are a vampire, you have the capability to do such things."

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:58 pm

Taylor sighed looking at his grandson. "Look pretty much it is said that if a half-breed, you, is to have a child with a vampire, Adelline, then the baby will be born as a demonic dragon who will enslave the world causing it's paralysis. With the paralysis the world would be our death."

Bradley didn't believe it, no couldn't believe it. That was not true. As mad as he got the ring shocked him when he reached the point of where the demon would come out. Cringing he reached down holding his hand.

"Ah she is a trigger word, do not remove the ring or you'll put yourself in great danger. That is what is holding your body in tact. Your father gave it to you when the demon could start to come to life and eventually destroy all you hold dear." Taylor said with profound strictness.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:05 pm

It had only been about fifteen minutes before she found how easy it was to use her higher senses. Valerian was close behind her. They were on foot, travelling quite fast. It seemed they were about halfway there when she stopped.

"What is it?"

"It was like... his blood disappeared. But only for a brief moment." she said sounding confused.

"You fed off the more human side of Bradley, not the demon. It's good that it came back though. This is a sign that he is either pissed, or threatened." Valerian said thinking of the tempermental boy he prayed he would never have to call his step-son.

Adelline fearing the thought of such things continued, with her father close behind.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Bradley was shocked at the statements. "What do you mean saves me? Explain." He growled at his grandfather.

Taylor looked at him. "You have a very potent demon in you. We have the deadly demon in our blood line. Eventually after being so much more accustomed to being free it would rip from your body leaving you as shell and it would have no mind. WIth that ring though you will not have to worry about it. Just learn anger management." He said putting a hand on his shoulder.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:26 pm

The two had reached the front gate of the large building. Her eyes flashed and she walked forward. Valerian stayed behind the gate watching her. If Bradley was pissed, he did not want to be anywhere in sight, they had talked about this on the way there. Valerian instead made his way to the side of the building where he would be able to track where Adelline was in the house, and save her if need be, or die trying.

She walked up the steps and quietly opened the door slipping inside.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:29 pm

"Spade you didn't have to come here. I'm just talking Bradley about what he needs to know is all. You know he would have just been taken home in a few more minutes." Taylor said still looking at Bradley.

His grandfather knew who it was without looking up. Is this the power of the demon? He thought to himself quietly.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games